Unleashing The Fantasies Within Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, yes Charlie! Play with my ass! Oh, oh, oh," I moaned breathlessly as I pushed back against him.

Charlie found it even more exciting as I voiced my pleasure and so he slowly worked his thumb into my tight asshole. He used his saliva to make sure it was wet enough so he wouldn't hurt me. He slapped my ass again and I bucked in pleasure at the rough touch. This just spurred Charlie on even more. He grabbed a fistful of my long hair and held on as he pistoned his hard cock, driving deeper and harder into me.

I knew he was about to cum and so was I. I met Charlie's thrust with one of my own each time he drove into me. His movements were now frantic. His balls ached for release. They tightened as his climax approached and he grunted as he began to cum. I screamed as my pussy clenched his cock tightly and he drove us both over the edge. His cum shot fiercefully from his cock deep within my pussy walls.

After he finished pumping his seed in me he withdrew his now limp cock from me and kissed me hard. I broke the kiss and said I needed to go. It was late and I needed to sleep. I put my clothes back on and headed back to the apartment. I quickly and quietly entered and checked to make sure Shaina was still asleep. Sure enough, I heard her soft snores and eased on to my room. I shucked my clothes and crawled into bed baked, my pussy stretched and full of mine and Charlie's cum. I fell into a contented sleep quickly.

The week passed quickly, with my time filled with classes and many thoughts of Charlie. The weekend came with much relief to me. Classes were getting a little crazy and I hadn't seen Charlie at all. Shaina wanted to go see this new chick flick that was coming out. She had pestered Charlie into going and wanted me to go too. I agreed, inwardly rejoicing that I would see Charlie.

I didn't dress quite as slutty this time. I chose a dark brown gauzy skirt that came to mid-calf and a cream colored peasant blouse. I wore a bra, but no panties. I chose a choker necklace, dangle earrings, and some bangle bracelets for my jewelry and some wedge sandals to complete my outfit. I checked myself in the mirror and smiled to myself. Excitement thrummed through my body and all at once my pussy began to throb.

I walked out of my room to the living room where Charlie and Shaina were waiting for me. Shaina grabbed her purse and headed out the door. Charlie followed her, but gave me a wink and we headed out. The ride to the theater was quick and we cranked the radio loud. I sat in the back and Shaina sat shot-gun as Charlie drove. I noticed Charlie looking at me in the rear-view mirror giving me smoldering looks that sent shivers down my spine.

We arrived at the theater about 20 minutes before the movie started and of course, Shaina had to have popcorn and other goodies, so we stood in line and paid an arm and a leg for everything. With our hands full, we headed to get our seats. Shaina sat on the end of the row in the very back, Charlie sat next to her and then I sat on the inside next to him. We chatted amongst ourselves as we waited for the theater to darken and the previews to start. Shaina made a joke about how Charlie was a pimp and that her and I were his "girls." We laughed at that and when Shaina wasn't paying attention, Charlie and I shared a knowing look.

Finally after what seemed like forever, the lights dimmed and the previews started. The movie followed about 15 minutes after all the previews and we all fell into a silent stupor. About 45 minutes later, I jumped when I felt Charlie's hand on my thigh. I looked at him, but he was staring straight ahead at the screen. I glanced past him and saw Shaina thoroughly immersed in the movie. I went back to the movie, trying to concentrate.

Charlie's hand pulled the material of my skirt higher and then his hand disappeared underneath it. He began stroking my thigh moving towards my bare pussy. When he finally brushed his fingers against me, I had to stifle a moan back. His fingers separated the folds of my pussy back and found that I was soaking wet and on fire for him.

He inserted a finger and slid it in and out a few times, then he inserted another and worked my pussy. I glanced nervously over at Shaina and found that she was still with the movie, completely oblivious to us.

A few minutes later, I came all over Charlie's hand. My body tensed and a moan escaped from my lips. Shaina looked over at me and asked if I was alright. I quickly told her that I didn't feel well, feeling panicked that she might've just caught us. She couldn't see Charlie's hand that was till up my skirt and he quickly removed it and I got up to excuse myself.

I stumbled blindly down the stairs in the dark theater and out of the theater. When I was out, I rested against the unused concession stand and closed my eyes. 'That was so freaking close,' I said to myself. My eyes popped open with surprise as Charlie called out to me.

"What did you tell Shaina?" I asked. "I told her that I'd check on you to make sure you were alright, since she really wanted to see this movie and I didn't want her to miss any. She really appreciated it. She thinks I'm a wonderful boyfriend," he said his voice husky and lined with desire.

"Oh," I said, not quite sure how to respond.

"Come, follow me," he said as he started to walk down a hall. "I used to work here in high school and there's an open room they only use for storage."

I followed him down the hall and he opened a door to his left and we quickly entered. In the room was a table with 2 broken projectors, a few chairs and tons of shelves with old reels of films on them. It smelled musty, like it hadn't been cleaned in ages. Charlie grabbed a chair and hooked it underneath the door knob to lock it and then turned to me with lust filled eyes.

He walked over to me and kissed me hard. His tongue darted in my mouth exploring the depths of it. His hands groped my breasts and he yanked my blouse down exposing the covered mounds. He pulled my bra aside and groaned as his mouth latched on to a nipple. He drew it into his mouth, suckling greedily. One of his hands played with the other breast and the other hand slid up my skirt to palm my dripping wet sex.

I would have fallen down if he wouldn't have been so strong and muscular. The pleasure he gave me buckled my knees. My breath was coming in shallow pants.

"Charlie!" I gasped. "Take me now! I need your cock! Please Charlie," I pleaded, desperation lining my voice.

He carried me to the table and set me down on it and undid his pants letting them fall to his ankles. I lifted my skirt out of the way and Charlie made himself wet in my juice. He then swiftly plunged deep into my hot and ready cunt. I cried out as his thick shaft speared me and he wasted no time beginning to fuck me. He drove hard and fast and I came almost instantaneously. My pussy throbbed on his dick as my cum flowed onto him and the table beneath me. My tits bounced wildly as he continued to pound me.

He was getting ready to cum when he pulled out and moved me to the edge of the table and threw my legs onto his shoulders. Once he readjusted us, he thrust his cock deep into my wet fiery sheath. He picked up the same furious pace as before and soon I was cumming again.

He grunted as my pussy contracted around his cock, milking him tightly and he came then. His orgasm hit him like a whirlwind. He stilled as his muscles were pulled taut as he held onto my hips and filled me with his cream. After a few minutes, he pulled out and kissed me again.

He pulled his pants on as I sat there recovering from our tryst. When he finished dressing, he said we should probably go back. I didn't say anything, just nodded and he helped me off the table. We exited the storage room quickly and quietly making sure no one saw us and re-entered the theater and sat back down.

"Everything okay?" Shaina whispered, her attention still on the movie.

"Yeah, Charlie's really great," I whispered back.

She just nodded and turned back to the movie. The rest of the movie flew by with me in a trance. I was so totally out there, that I barely registered when the movie was over and the lights came back on. Shaina was chattering about how good it was and went on to fill us in on what we missed. I nodded absently, my mind not on it, but on my cum filled cunt.

We drove home with only Shaina's voice filling the silence. When we got home I went straight to bed without a word to Shaina or Charlie. I didn't fall asleep right away. I tossed and turned, not being able to get comfortable. After about an hour, I finally fell into a fitful and restless sleep.

The next few days I stayed away from Shaina and Charlie. I stayed in my room most of the time and Shaina just thought that I was still sick. It wasn't that I was sick. I can't really describe what I felt. I was filled with a sense of dread, like something bad was going to happen. I tried very hard, but I couldn't shake the feeling.

One Tuesday afternoon while Shaina was out visiting her mom and I was studying for an exam, I heard a knock on the door. I got up and stretched my muscles as I answered it. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see Charlie standing there. I stepped aside and let him in.

"Rachael," he began," I've missed you."

"I know Charlie. I've missed you too. But I just have this feeling..." I replied.

He silenced me with a kiss and I was like putty in his hands. He kissed me tenderly, yet very passionately. His hands groped me, touching me everywhere and the next thing I knew, we were sprawled out on the couch in a heavy make out session.

My hands were massaging his cock through his jeans and his hand was up my shirt squeezing my tits.

"Oh Charlie," I moaned. "You feel so good. I need you to fill me. I need your cock driving me over the edge again and again."

"Oh, baby," he groaned as he the slipped his hand down my pants. "Are you wet for me? Are you? Huh?" he asked urgently as his fingers dipped into me.

"Yes, Charlie. Oh, yes," I gasped.

He then pulled his hand from my pants and unzipped his jeans and kicked them off and I followed suit with mine. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and ripped it up over my head.

"I need to see your tits bounce as I fuck you," he said.

He then bent me over the couch to where my hands were on the arm of it and he positioned himself behind me. I felt him guide his swollen cock head to my glistening entrance, felt him get wet and then with his hands on my hips he pushed through my tight velvety skin. I moaned as he buried himself in me and he began thrusting his hips forward.

"Oh Rachael,. Oh baby you're so fucking tight like this," he said as he surged deeper into me.

I rocked my hips back into him as he fucked me hard. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass as he brought me into an orgasm and I cried out in pleasure as it hit me.

Charlie's thrust were frantic and we were so lost in our passion that we didn't hear the door open. We were faced the other way, so we couldn't see her either. When she stepped in front of us, I gasped loudly.

"Oh shit, Shaina!" I said completely taken aback.

Charlie's cock was still in me and his hands were still gripping me hips.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit! Ah, ah, ohhh," he yelled. "I can't stop! I'm fucking cumming! Oh fuck, oh fuck, FUUUUCK," he yelled as he involuntarily kept thrusting in and out of me and his cock pulsed and his seed pumped deep within me. He pulled his cock out while he was still cumming and he spurted all over my ass and all over the couch.

"What the fuck is this?!" Shaina screamed.

"God, Shaina...I wasn't expecting you home yet," I said lamely.

"Shaina, baby...let me explain," Charlie said as he pulled his pants on.

"How could you do this to me," she sobbed as tears streamed down her face, betrayal in her eyes. "Why? WHY?" she cried. "I'm good to you Charlie! I don't understand why you would hurt me like this!"

"Baby," he said softly. "I have needs. Needs you refuse to meet. I want to make love to YOU, but you won't let me. Every time I try, you shut me down," he explained.

"But I was gonna! I'm scared," she wailed. "I've never done it before! I was gonna make it special for you on our one year anniversary," she said as fresh tears streaked her sad face.

"I'm sorry Shaina," I said meekly.

"Shut up! Just shut the fuck up! You don't get to say that to me you fucking whore!" she yelled angrily.

"Baby, lets talk this over," Charlie said as he ushered her to her room.

"What about Rachael?" she asked pointedly.

"What about her?" he said.

"Well what are you gonna do? Don't you care about her? Why else would you fuck her?" she asked vehemently.

"Baby, Rachael knows my heart is with you. Even if my body isn't. She knows that I couldn't leave you," he said truly sincere with his words.

"Do you mean that Charlie?" she asked slightly shocked.

"Yes, baby. With all my heart, I do," he replied.

Shaina turned to me then and said, "you have 2 weeks to pack your shit and move out." Then she grabbed Charlie's hand and they disappeared into her room.

The next few weeks were like hell for me. I repeatedly tried to apologize to her, but each time she told me to shut up or go to hell. I spent the time packing and moving into another apartment. My heart was sad. I lost my best friend and I knew it was all my fault.

About a month after I moved out, I heard that they were going to get married. I can't say that I'm surprised, even though I knew deep down that Charlie didn't want me, I'd still hoped he'd leave her. What a dumb, naïve person I was. One day after coming back from class, I opened my door and there on the floor someone had slipped a DVD under it. I picked it up and put it into the player.

The screen was blank and then it flashed to Shaina and Charlie fucking. I cringed as Shaina screamed in pleasure.

"Oh yes Charlie! Fuck my cunt! Who do you love baby?!" she cried out.

"Oh fuck baby, I love you Shaina! Ohh fuck, I'm gonna cum baby," Charlie yelled out and she got on her knees and he shot his load all over her face.

Then the DVD cut out and a few seconds later, Shaina appeared on the screen without Charlie. She evidently taped this part after they fucked.

"Did you like seeing that? Do you miss him fucking your slutty cunt? Do you miss his huge cock in you? Miss him sucking your tits? Too fucking bad, you fucking whore!" she yelled at me through the TV. "This is for all the times you fucked my fiancée! All the little secret meetings you had with him, yeah I know about them. Don't look so shocked, whore. Charlie came clean about everything and told me all the times you fucked him. Now you will know the pain of knowing who he really loves, bitch," she said menacingly.

It cut to another time of them fucking. I don't think Charlie even knew that she taped them because the camera angle was looking down at them from the ceiling. This went on 5 other times and each one Shaina asked him who he loved and every time he said her name.

I sighed and shut off the player. I guess I learned my lesson. I would never ever get involved with a man who already was seeing someone. A part of me wanted to be with him, but that hope never grew into something more because of his infidelity. A hard thing to learn, but in the end, I turned out okay. I learned from it and grew into the person I am today.

12