Unleashing the Tiger Ch. 01

Story Info
It always seems innocent in the beginning, doesn't it?
1.3k words
4.36
23.3k
00

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zdnHEAT
zdnHEAT
3 Followers

"A mask will fall from the ceiling, it should fit securely over your mouth and inhale deeply. Please attach your own mask before helping others..."

I wonder what he's doing right now. She thought, ignoring the safety instructions from the stewardess and staring out the small oval plane window, watching the clouds passing by. She tried to picture him in her mind. He's standing in the baggage claim, probably leaning on something trying to act like "Mr. Cool". She chuckled to herself, the man sitting next to her, glancing at her out of the corner of his eye.

"Would you like a snack or a drink, ma'am?" The stewardess asked, handing the man next to her his small bag of peanuts and a bottle of water.

Snapping out of her daydream, she politely refused and then quickly changed her mind, ordering a diet coke. She sipped on it slowly, returning to her daydream about the man that she was flying to see.

They had met before. He had flown to Nebraska to see her during the summer. Since then, they've had to feed their desire for each other by settling for phone calls, instant messages, and emails. It was the beginning of October. It had been almost 4 months since she had been able to touch him, kiss him, and taste him. Her eyes closed, laying her head back on the plane seat, her thoughts shifting to the first night they shared together...

She had picked him up from the airport. His flight was late in the evening. She remembered how nervous she was waiting for him and it comforted her to see him run his fingers back through his hair as soon as he saw her. It was a nervous trait he had and she loved it. She was glad he had been just as nervous as she was about their first meeting. He had wrapped his arms around her as soon as he got close enough and gave her a small soft kiss on the lips.

Our first kiss...

They drove to the Comfort Inn right off the expressway, where he would be staying. He hadn't brought much, just a backpack and one small rolling suitcase that they dropped off quickly and went straight to dinner. She had decided to take him to Mama Rosey's, an Italian restaurant she was sure he would like. He had ordered the Chicken Parmesan and a bottle of Montevina, her favorite wine, even though she had told him it wasn't necessary. He had insisted.

Dinner was lovely and she could tell he was worn out from work that day and the flight. They returned to the hotel, where her intentions were to let him rest, but he, apparently, had other plans. He sat down on the foot of the bed, reaching to take her hand in his, kissing the back, and pulling her down to sit beside him. They talked for hours, and every time a new subject would come up, she wished he would just kiss her. Finally, there was a silence between them and there he sat, smiling at her with the soft glow from the lamp washing over his face. She lost herself in his eyes for a moment and couldn't help but touch his cheek, resting her palm against his skin. He leaned into her touch, turning his head to nuzzle her palm with his nose and kiss it lightly. He reached up, taking her hand again and bringing it down into his lap. She could feel the tears of sheer happiness creeping into her eyes and there was little she could do about it. He tilted his head, telling her that everything was ok and that he was feeling the same way she was.

God, he's so incredible...

He wiped her tears and kissed her softly, cracking another joke to make her smile. He told her how in love with her he was and how she was everything he had ever wanted. She blushed profusely, still not understanding how he could have the same feelings for her that she felt so strongly for him. She didn't think she was anything special, but he thought otherwise. He saw something in her that she couldn't. He saw her beauty, both inside and outside. He had told her hundreds of times how beautiful she is, but she always laughed and blew him off. But now, seeing him, seeing the true love in his eyes for her, she felt so beautiful.

He slid back to the head of the bed and she took it as her cue to leave. He stopped her, sitting up immediately, and asking her to lay down with him. She tried to convince him that he was tired, but he was just as stubborn as she was, if not more. He insisted that he was fine and she gave up the fight, letting him win, and climbed onto the bed next to him.

He put his arms around her shoulders and held her, just like they had talked about so many times. She was finally in his arms. She wrapped her arms tightly around him, snuggling into his chest, trying to be as close to him as she possibly could. He asked her to stay with him that night and she could do nothing but nod her head slowly against his chest. This was exactly how she had pictured their first night. Being in his arms. Feeling his love for her.

God I need to be in his arms again...

"We should be landing in Atlanta in approximately 10 minutes. Any passengers catching another flight to New Orleans, the gate has changed to D24 and is delayed by 20 minutes." The captain sounded over the intercom, waking her from her dream.

10 minutes...Just 10 minutes and I'll be in his arms again...

She looked out the window again, searching for the Equitable building and the Westin he had told her she could see from the plane. She spotted the Westin first. The tall cylindrical, glass building standing taller than the others. Her eyes quickly scanned the other buildings. He had told her that the Equitable building was relatively close to the Westin and she found it quickly. It was exactly how had described it, brown with white letters saying "Equitable." She looked to the smaller flat buildings next door and across the street from the building.

So that's where he went to college. She thought, smiling to herself.

The plane landed and she waited for the rush of passengers to subside before she tried to get her luggage from the overhead compartment. She walked into the terminal, turning left and following the large crowd from her plane toward the trains.

She rode the escalator down into the large open space of the baggage claim. Her eyes quickly searched the crowds of people waiting on their loved ones, looking for him.

Where is he? She thought, her thoughts fearing the worst. Fearing that something had gone wrong.

She walked towards the gates leading into the baggage claim, still searching. She rounded the corner, taking a chance and turning right into the hallway.

Oh God...

There he was. Sitting on the floor messing with his phone with his back against the gates of the baggage claim. She stopped for a moment, looking at how cute he looked sitting on the floor with his knees drawn up.

He looked up slowly, his eyes meeting hers and a huge smile rushing over his face. He quickly got to his feet and walked through the crowd of people to get to her, taking her bag from her hand and kissing her, passion fueling his lips. The bag dropped from his hands to the floor and his arms wound around her, pulling her close. Her arms followed suit, wrapping around him, pulling her body so close to him she was afraid she was going to hurt him...

zdnHEAT
zdnHEAT
3 Followers