Unlikely Breeder Ch. 01

Story Info
Alien race abducts humans to solve a problem.
3.8k words
4.05
27.3k
26
2

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

PROFESSOR Eneccor

Exobiology Lab,

Semut University, Untull City, Gork Prime

(Translated to English from Gorkian)

Eneccor had been the top science professor at the university for exobiology for nearly 10 solar cycles. He knew that the rampant disease would stop all reproduction, and eventually cause extinction of the whole of the Gork race. At the King's insistence he had sent his students across the galaxy to find the one bipedal intelligent creature that might be able, to not only take eggs, abut also handle the insemination process. They would have to carry a fetus to term, so size of the alien would be an issue. They would also have to have a very inefficient digestive system as to feed the Gork child blocking their colon.

Intelligence was the key, as all newborn Gorks bond instantly with their birth parent. Only an intelligent life form would have the instincts to raise an alien child born from their body.

Eneccor also knew that the diet of a fetus had to be just perfect in the alien host, as it grew in their bowels. Gork fetuses needed the rich diet only found in large intestine, of the third gender, the Nanny gender.

The neighboring race nearby on Hanbiss, had called the Gorks "shit eaters" and had started many wars, trying to keep the system for themselves. The Hanbiss people, and others were less then friendly to the Gork in any place of trade.

The Gork only fed from the colon during the incubation of the fetus. Once born, the children ate just like any other race. Cooked meat, grains, and leafy plant matter. Yet, because the young were born from a colon, the race will always have the moniker of "shit eater".

To other races, most Gork look like they are all males. But that is not the case. Even though females and males have a penis, the females eject an egg into the host, and the male then fertilizes the egg inside the host, or the 3rd gender, the smaller penis having, "Nanny" gender.

The pandemic disease was killing the nanny gender widely around the world. Only the nannies had the colon, and rich nutrients to carry a Gork child to term.

Professor Eneccor received a transmission.

"Blue, water covered planet, 5 billion intelligent life. Harvesting 10 males of the species." The student reported.

"What is the size of the race?" Eneccor asked.

"Smaller then us, by almost half."

"Grab them anyway, run tests to see what quality their diet is!" Eneccor ordered.

DEREK

My back was killing me from the move. Luke had asked that I help him move from central Phoenix to the ranch he had bought outside of Flagstaff. I agreed to help with the driving, but thought I had I had made it clear that I couldn't do a lot of heavy lifting, as my knee was dicey. I ended up favoring my knee while helping, putting extra pressure on my back muscles.

I was too tired to drive back to Phoenix.

I decided to find a cheap motel on the outskirts. As I hit the county highway that would lead me to the interstate something blinded me. A brilliant white light completely engulfed my truck...

When I woke, my 32 year old body felt like I had been run over by my own truck...twice. Every part of my body hurt. I felt nauseous, and realized I was cold. My eyes opened and my hands rubbed the sore parts of my body. My legs, arms, gut and neck had long scabs, as if I had been cut days ago.

My asshole was throbbing, and my guts were sore, as if I had been punched in the stomach repeatedly. I had no bruises on my midsection.

"Hey you awake over there?" I heard. A voice with a upper Midwestern accent. Wisconsin, maybe Minnesota.

"Yeah...where are we? The air smells weird." I asked.

"No idea. I can't see anything. Any light near you?" The man asked.

"No, pitch black. I can barely move, my whole body hurts." I commented.

"Yeah, feel like I just had surgery..." The man commented, then, "...Like diesel and lilacs mixed." He was commenting about the smell in the air.

Our voices had to be raised to hear each other. So when he touched my foot and I recoiled, we knew something else was odd about the place we were in. We figured out slowly that we were in a small closed room, and the reason we couldn't move was because we both felt very heavy compared to normal.

"Milwaukee, I'm Bobby, good to meet you." The Wisconsinite said.

"Phoenix, I'm Derek. Wish we had met in different circumstances." I said.

"Are you naked?" Bobby asked.

"Yeah so don't go roaming hands in my direction." I weakly chuckled.

"Me too. I won't."

"I have like, three day old scars all over my body. You?" I asked.

"Yeah scabs, they are itchy, so I would say more like mine are a week old, but I don't remember getting the wounds." Bobby recalled.

"Do you remember how we got here?" I asked, just as a beam of bright light hit our bodies, blinding me. The light stayed on and was still blinding me though I had my hands over my eyes. When it was turned off, all became black again, and

a few seconds later I felt lighter. I could sit up.

My eyes felt snow blind as I tried to recover from the luminous assault.

"Hey Bobby?" I reached out for him in the blackness. "Bobby?" I walked around the entire room, feeling normal for the first time since my arrival to the room.

Bobby was no longer in the room.

I began feeling for seams in the smooth walls indicating a door of some kind. After 4 slow passes around the square room I could find none.

"BOBBY!!"

PROF ENECCOR

While the animals spoke to each other in the holding cell, I set out translation computer loose on them. These beings had a very high vocal vocabulary, compared to our race. They were also quite resilient. I had tried to infect the first 4 with the crippling "Nanny Virus", and thankfully, they had all been immune.

The most vocal were number 5 and number 6. These two "males" were seen to have submissive personalities according to my interns and students. So I performed the necessary surgeries on these two first. Human 5 was implanted via injection. Human 6 had been bred properly.

Human 6 had bled from his rectum during the breeding process. Their breeding hole is quite small and tight. Human 6 had torn flesh while our female implanted the eggs, and then when the male tried to inseminate the eggs a day later, the human had to be repaired extensively.

Both of the Gork test subjects begged me to sell this alien to them, as it was very sexually alluring, and was very tight at the point of breeding hole. I had to reassure them, that if the test worked they could own thousands of human males, for pleasure and breeding.

That reassurance seemed to be enough.

I went to the science lab on board, and saw a living female human being dissected. These creatures can create a lot of noise when alarmed or in pain. When I got through the door, the sound overwhelmed my ears instantly.

"Xumnt kuquit unrerequint lank?" I asked frustrated. The interns disgusted me with his lack of professionalism!

"Sorry professor, We were allowed this prisoner and thought we might test it's pain tolerance." The taller one seethed.

"Professor, we think the females of their race will not be able to handle the hormones injected during breeding." The shorter intern informed me.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Seems that our semen causes changes in their females that causes them to die before they can carry to term." The intern said and handed me a chart.

"85% death rate upon the second stage of growth in the colon." I read out loud.

"Yes Sir, it is frustrating, as their females are actually built to carry large offspring!" He informed.

"How big are their offspring at birth?" I asked as I read the reports from the human female testing.

"About 6.75% of the mothers weight." The intern read off of his report.

"What would be the comparison, of an adult male human with a Gork child?" I asked.

"Professor, it is nearly 10% of a healthy humans body weight. They are just too small. I'm not sure this is the race to enslave as Nannies!" The intern pleaded.

"Noted, and you are dismissed from the campus. Pack your belongings and leave the campus." I said quietly, yet sternly.

"But Professor!" He yelled.

"Security!" I responded louder than his voice.

The tall intern watched as the other was dragged out of the lab.

"They are immune to the virus, we have to try to see if a live birth is possible." I said, looking over older reports on this human race from when they had discovered agriculture. I shook my head. They should have been enslaved as a whole before they developed nuclear weapons.

"Bring me human number 6." I ordered.

DEREK GOLDSMITH

I felt much lighter. I realized I was hungry and thirsty. I called out to anyone. Bobby had disappeared with only a slight sound. I was being held captive and naked. It was clear that SOMETHING had been done to my entire body. The wounds were all over me from being cut.

I needed to shit..badly. Seriously. I had something in me that was making me need to fart, or shit, but no matter how I moved, the air or solid would not escape. It was getting annoying, and frankly, quite painful. I was fairly certain I was constipated. I felt slightly high, however.

When I woke the next day, there was a bowl full of liquid, and a bowl of something that looked like butterscotch pudding. I was very thirsty. I grabbed the bowl of liquid and drank all of it down. It had a strange after taste.

I woke with a raging hard on that only seemed to get stiffer after I had drank from the bowl. I wondered if I had been drugged.

I decided I was too hungry, no matter what might be mixed into my food and water. The dark yellow mass in the second bowl smelled of barbecue pork but had the texture of squash. Slimy and mushy. It was like eating wet bread. I was too hungry to complain, and I was not sure how long I had been in this box, let alone when I would be fed next.

I was singing "People are Strange" by the Doors, when I felt my body get grabbed and lifted. I had never heard them coming for me. What I realized after I was cuffed and thrown over something..someones shoulder? This being was nearly 7 foot tall. His skin was very warm to me.

I was carried quite a while, down corridors and through sliding doors. I was taken to what looked like a surgical room and set, face down on a cold metal table. My hips were elevated so my ass hung high in the air. I thought maybe the creatures were going to cure the pain and discomfort I was feeling deep in my bowels.

The one that carried me left and a slightly smaller being bent down and placed something in my ears. He began to speak and I understood him.

"I am your doctor, a fertility doctor. That pain in your abdomen is a Gank child. It will grow in your colon until it is ready to be born from your rectum. This will take about 8 of your weeks, as it feeds from your digestive system. After the child is born, you will be bred again. Our kind has lost our third sex to disease, and you human males will take the place of our nanny gender." He stated coldly.

"I don't want this, take it out!" I shouted from my locked down head. I could finally see this naked being. It's light blue skin was tight against muscles that looked much like my own. It had a large penis that swung freely and what looked to be small testicles on either side of the penis. These were encased separately, unlike a humans. For some reason, the sight of it made my mouth water.

"I will be clear, You are a slave. You have no choice, nor will any other of your race. Upon several successful births, our warships will re visit your planet and harvest millions of your kind, and a half million females to produce more male slaves for our couples. Upon marriage each will receive a human male to carry their children.

Your females become ill and die upon being bred, so your males are the most important." He explained. A screen appeared in mid air and it began to show pictures of the Gank biology.

"Our females have penises slightly larger then yours, that over the course of 30 or so of your minutes, delivers a single egg which attaches it self via membranes to the walls of a colon. Within 48 hours the male must then penetrate the nanny with it's larger penis and in the course of an hour or so of copulation, delivers it's semen to inseminate the egg."

The screen changed as I felt something go into my ass. It went quite deep, and I could see a camera chronicling it's progress as it came to a wall that blocked and had stretched my colon.

"Upon insemination, the egg quadruples in size to block the colon of the nanny, to capture the food it needs to grow. As the fetus grows, the nanny will need to increase it's intake of food. When it reaches about 15 pounds it will begin to use its hands and feet to emerge from the rectum. As it moves down the colon it must stretch each section of colon to proceed. This can take up to a day."

The video changed to a Gork nanny giving birth. The nanny had no penis, only an anus. It must have pissed and shit from this hole. I realized I hadn't had an urge to pee since I had been here.

"Soon a hand will penetrate the rectum, then the second hand. It will stretch out the rectum begin to pull itself out from the nanny. Pushing out the head and shoulders needs the help from the nanny. Gork nannies experience incredible pain and pleasure during this. It is guessed that you and the rest of nanny slaves will experience more pleasure then pain, as you have a gland in the place where the child will be pushing against the colon for traction. I believe you call it a prostate."

I was horrified, scared and crying. I didn't want to be a slave, let alone one that was used for breeding. My cock was disagreed with my emotions. Yet he wasn't done speaking. Something akin to Gork porn was now on the screen.

"The nanny race is used for pleasure to the other two sexes with the female using the throat of the nanny to achieve orgasm planting an egg into the stomach of the nanny, while the male is in the anus and colon of the nanny. It is hoped that they reach orgasm together. This normally takes about an hour. With simultaneous orgasm, a romantic feeling is transmitted to the nanny via hormones. This also causes the nanny to orgasm via it's lubrication glands, which have been introduced into your breeding hole, by emptying all four glands at once. Your species may also express semen from your limp tiny penis." He seemed to laugh at this.

I was curious about the orgasm I would have as a sex and breeding slave. Through my fear, and yes, even tears I could only manage one question.

"Why?" I asked. His facial expressions seemed nearly human as it looked as he was frustrated and confused at the same time.

"Your kind has the right type of food source for our developing children! Your bodies are very inefficient compared to ours. Humans do not absorb but 50% of the nutrition from the food you eat! The rest is WASTED!" My captor barked. He paused and collected himself.

"Your kind is very talkative, and inquisitive. It is annoying. You are a slave. You need to be silent."

"Good luck blue giant, you will find out that my race does not enjoy slavery." I stated. Yet I was getting turned on by it. The pain in my lower abdomen began to back off after watching the Gork porn. My ass seemed to be leaking lubrication.

"Yes yes, your kind has this nasty free will. I am working on that. Soon I will have a medicine to clear your small brain of all of that clutter. You will want to be a nanny!" The doctor had an expression on his face, I would almost call a smile. His mouth was much smaller for his head size, so I took the twitch the edges gave, as a smile.

"For this week though, you will sleep. When you wake maybe I will have fixed these problems slave." He said as he grabbed something with his hand and placed it on my neck.

I began a dream, from my past.

I was sitting at Colby's Cocktails at my usual stool. Classic Iron Maiden was playing on the jukebox. Tammy was pretty smashed, and had her head down on the bar. Her sister, Kelly, had come from Arizona to visit and was trying to help me get her out of the bar.

We got her outside and I looked for the cab the bouncer had called for us. It hadn't yet arrived.

I felt my chin get pulled to Kelly's face and she kissed me.

"I jus' wanted to know what I was miss...burp...missing out on, We should...uh..." She looked down at her sister, my fiancee, and when seeing that she was nearly passed out, finished her thought.

"We should fuck." Kelly proposed. I rolled my eyes.

The last thing I should do ever is fuck the hotter sister of my fiancee.

She kissed me again this time grabbing my cock, and shoving her tongue in my mouth. I didn't resist.

I must have been drunk as I don't remember getting into the cab, nor how I was naked in my fiancee's bed with Kelly. I could hear her yell as the glass broke across my head. Tammy had hit me with something heavy made of glass. My head was in blinding pain!

I woke up in the dark. Something was down my throat. It was warm here. I couldn't talk. I couldn't move. I was on my front side, Laid down so my arms hung chained, my ass was in the air, and my legs were spread wide and locked into place.

Was I dreaming of home? I never fucked Kelly! Hell we had never been to a bar together.

It had been a dream.

I heard a hiss then a "glug". I could feel something being pushed into my esophagus. I was on a feeding tube. From the burps that escaped I could taste that barbecue pork flavor.

The pain inside my colon was different. It wasn't quite pain anymore, it was warmth. I could feel the heartbeat of the alien inside of me. I could feel it moving inside my colon.

"I'm going to be a mother." I thought. I felt pride and love for the life inside of me even if it was not my species.

"How long had I been asleep? Is this too a dream? Did Tammy bash me with a wine bottle and that is why I'm dreaming I'm a breeder for an alien race?" My mind asked.

GLUG HISS

Belch.

No this is real.

The lights came on. I hadn't been moved from where I had been before I had fallen asleep. The doctor noticed my eyes blinking to handle the sudden bright light.

"Oh! It is awake. Welcome back! Your baby is almost ready! We are going to get you ready to give birth. Sorry I put you to sleep for the entire pregnancy, but I didn't want you to hurt the child." He said as he stuck a long finger up my ass.

"Yes, yes. Your baby is already climbing out. His fingers grabbed mine! This is good news. I am going to be very rich thanks to you slave. Now lets take the painkillers off so you can experience child birth shall we?" He said with what I can only describe, as gleefulness.

Instantly, I was in earth shattering pain. My whole lower body screamed in agony. I tried to breathe like I had seen my sister do while she gave birth. This didn't help. The body of the Gank child that was moving out of my colon was the weight of a bowling ball. It's head was the size of a softball.

"Now slave it is time to help the child. Push it out of your incubation chamber." He instructed.

I could feel one hand leave my rectum, and then grab on to the muscular ring. It pulled it self out slightly. I began to push. I wanted to see my child as soon as possible. I could feel the other hand leave my body. It grabbed my rectum and pulled it wide ripping the flesh.

The pain was exquisite at my rectum, but as the aliens feet gripped for traction, It was stepping on my prostate. I came hard and pushed harder.

Now the pain was subsiding, as I felt it's head leave my passage. Soon the shoulders were out and then I shit out the rest of him into life. I heard a weird alien cry as I passed out from exhaustion.

12