Unlikely Chance

Story Info
Violinist gets with hot cellist & sparks fly.
4.1k words
3.72
55.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she was, just walking down the hall on the way to the band room. I couldn’t take my eyes off her as she passed by. I, especially, enjoyed the view from behind. I saw her curvaceous hips, firm ass, and long dirty-blonde hair. I practically left trails of drool on the floor as I followed her to class.

Her name was Amanda. She was a cellist in the orchestra. I am Danielle, and I am a violinist. She was, easily, the hottest girl in class. To go along with her aforementioned features from behind, she had a cute, baby face with big brown eyes. She had dimples when she smiled. She didn’t have much in the breast department, but that wasn’t a central issue with me.

So there I was, staring at her again while we were tuning. She was leaning over her cello to get her string in tune. I watched as her delicate hands manipulated the tuner into getting the sound she liked. I couldn’t help but wish that I were that tuner, that she was touching me with such precision. But, alas, tuning was over, and she sat upright in her chair. I couldn’t watch her anymore.

The class droned on, playing monotonous song after another. Whenever our teacher was yelling at one of the other sections, I kept my eyes on her. I, especially, liked watching her play with the other cellists when our teacher chose a passage to be refined. He would call out fingerings, and she would try to appease him. She looked so cute when she was concentrating. It took all I had for me to hold on to my violin while they worked.

“Damn it, she’s staring at me again”, Amanda thought. She sighed. Her friend Nikki had told her about that psychotic girl over there. She’d heard about how she was a lesbian and wanted to rape Nikki. She shivered at the thought of such a person looking at her. “Can’t she find some other person to stare at that way” Amanda wondered.

Still, she had to admit that her looks were making her a little hot beneath the collar. There weren’t any cute guys in the class, not even freshmen! So, for someone to pay attention to her, even a psycho, was great for the ego. She tried to adjust herself in her chair so that her breasts protruded a bit more. If that girl was going to stare, she wanted to give her something to stare at.

The teacher started yelling at the second violin section. That strange girl was a first violin. It was no wonder her eyes wandered during class. The first violins never got to play often. The whole orchestra was stopped every few seconds because the second violins could never get the notes right. Amanda rolled her pretty eyes. It was boring as hell.

She looked over at the girl again. She was fingering some passages on her violin. Amanda wondered how those fingers would feel deep inside. She blushed at her thought, and mentally reproached herself. “What would Nikki think if she found out that I was getting wet looking at her stalker?” She chided herself. Still, Amanda couldn’t shake the thought. Their teacher broke through her musings by starting the orchestra.

Danielle asked the girl next to her what the time was. She sighed when she found out that class was ending in fifteen minutes. She looked over at Amanda, who was writing something on her music, as they were encouraged. “She’d look beautiful wearing a trash bag hooked together with duct tape”, Danielle thought, and smiled.

Today, their teacher was feeling magnanimous, and allowed the class to have the last ten minutes of the period for socialization. Danielle’s eyes widened at the prospect. Perhaps she could engage Amanda in conversation. Then, she looked down at her violin. Governor’s Honors Program auditions were fast approaching, and she needed to practice. Sighing, she took out her music and began to play, hoping to attract the attention of Amanda.

“Hi, Danielle! Whatcha playin’?” Danielle looked up into the smiling face of her friend Desiree.

“I’m goin’ over my piece for GHP.” Danielle sighed. It wasn’t that the piece was difficult; it was just that her heart wasn’t in it. She watched Amanda smile at a comment one of her many friends had made. Desiree saw this, and pinched her.

“Ow, Dez! What was that…Um…Never mind.” Danielle remembered that she had asked Desiree to help her get over this Amanda addiction. Desiree just smiled in response.

“So start your piece again. I wanna hear it”, Desiree demanded.

“What? No way, Dez!”

“Please?”

“No!”

“Please?” Desiree, pinched her again.

“Ok, ok! Jeeze…you don’t have to be so violent.” Danielle jokingly chided her.

She began to play, albeit half-heartedly. As she played her trills, she looked up at Amanda, wondering if she was paying attention. She almost lost her place in the piece when she realized that she was. At this point, Danielle began to lambaste the daylights out of every crescendo and decrescendo, trill, and any special effect of the song. She wasn’t just playing it for Desiree or GHP. Her honor and standing with Amanda was at stake!

Finally, she reached the end, to thunderous applause from Desiree and anyone else who cared to listen. She grinned in small triumph, and turned to Amanda again. She wasn’t looking at her, wasn’t smiling, and appeared apathetic to the whole thing. Danielle felt every fiber of her being call out to her, but kept silent. Of all the things in the world, she wanted her approval, to be accepted by her, but no. Nikki ruined everything. She always did. Danielle cursed Nikki and herself as the bell rang.

In Spanish class, Danielle’s mind began to wander. “If I got a chance with Amanda, how would I treat her?” she pondered. She began to formulate a plan in her mind as to how it would all work out.

Of course, it would be on a weekend. No other time would do. Perhaps it could happen on a Saturday night. It would be at an orchestra/band concert. She’d walk into the girl’s bathroom during one of the many bands’ sets. Suddenly, she’d hear moaning. Not a moaning as if in pain, but a pleasurable moaning. Being curious, she’d look around to find the source, and see Amanda furiously screwing herself.

“And then what?” Danielle asked herself. Certainly, there wouldn’t be a whole bunch of time to truly worship her body, but she should try to worship as much as possible. “Where to start?” she mused. She decided that it would be a good idea to close to the door to the stall, and then figure out her strategy. By this time, Amanda would notice her, and look at her lustfully.

She would kiss her delicate, rosy, lips. They would feel as soft as rose petals. As the kiss deepened, she would pull away from her lips and begin kissing and sucking at her soft throat. Amanda would moan and beg to be kissed all over her body, and Danielle would smirk. Danielle would palm her pert breasts through her dress and Amanda would sigh.

Deciding to raise the stakes a bit further, Danielle would begin fingering her cunt. It would be soaking wet. “What do you want?” she would ask, knowing the answer. “I want you to fuck me until I cum.” Amanda would answer. Always happy to oblige, Danielle would set to the task at hand. She would tease the outside of her pussy with her tongue, which made Amanda beg to have it inside.

Finally, she would relent and thrust her tongue inside her wetness. It would taste better than double fudge brownie ice cream on a sultry, August, day. She would stick her tongue as far as it would go. Then, she would reach her clit, swollen and hard. Looking up at Amanda, writhing in pleasure, she would suck it into her mouth.

Soon, Amanda would get her wish and orgasm. Danielle would slurp it all into her mouth. “Lick it off my face.” Danielle would demand. Amanda would lap it up like an obedient puppy. The two would leave the bathroom, smiling in total bliss.

Amanda was having a hard time concentrating on her studies. Her mind kept wandering over to that girl in orchestra. She was sort of cute. She was dark-skinned with Rasputin eyes and dimples. She was sort of short, but she had firm breasts. Her hands were small, but with long fingers. Amanda figured that they came from playing the violin. She neither knew nor cared about that.

Turning to her friend, Sam, she asked, “What is that girl’s name?”

“What girl?” Sam asked, pissy about being interrupted in the middle of his work.

“The girl that’s a first violin with you.”

“There are three girls that are first violinists. Be specific.”

“The black girl. Ya know…the only black person in the section?”

“Oh, her name’s Danielle. Why?”

“Um…just curious.”

“Yeah, sure.” Sam turned back to his work.

Amanda sighed. He sure could be anal, sometimes. Especially when he was interrupted. But, she didn’t care much. So her name was Danielle. She would have to ask Nikki a few things about her.

“Sam?” Amanda ventured.

“What?!” Sam replied, angry at being interrupted yet again.

“Don’t be so pissy! What do you know about her?”

“Who?”

“Danielle.”

“Not much…She’s a sophomore. She’s an average violinist.”

“Do you know anything else?”

“Like what?”

“Like her…ya know…orientation?”

“Um…what are you getting at, Amanda?”

“Nothing.” Amanda replied, blushing.

Sam looked at her inquisitively, but turned back to his work. He hated being interrupted for such utter nonsense. “Why should she care, anyway? What? Is she looking for a date?” Then, it hit him.

“Amanda…You’re not…you know…are you?”

“What? No, of course not!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!”

Sam gave her a look of relief, while Amanda stewed over his accusation. “How dare he!” she thought. “I’m no dyke! I’m as straight as they come!” Still, the thought lingered. “If I’m so straight, why do I get so wet when she looks at me?” Amanda mused. “Maybe I’m bi. That’s not so bad, I guess. But I’m no dyke!”

Just as she was having this life affirming thought, the bell rang. She went to her next class for twenty-five minutes before the lunch break. When the bell rang for lunch, she went to the cafeteria and sat at her usual table with her friends. She laughed and joked with them, but her mind was elsewhere. “Where was she?” Amanda asked herself. Eyeing her friend Terry she asked, “Hey, do you know a girl named Danielle?”

“Oh, yeah”, Terry replied, “she’s in Geometry with me. She’s pretty cool.”

“How much do you know about her?”

“Not much” He said, scratching his head. “Why do you ask?”

“I was just wondering…Hey, do you know where she eats lunch?”

“Usually, she sits with Ralph and Caryn over there.” He pointed.

“And if she’s not there?”

“Either the library or the band room, I think. She comes up with her violin a lot.”

“Thanks.” Amanda cleaned up her area and headed for the band room. She wanted to settle this once and for all.

Danielle sat in the band room with her violin. She was, again, looking over her piece for Governor’s Honors. There was an eighth-note passage she never could seem to get. “Maybe I should shift into second position”, she thought. Then, she noticed Amanda enter the room, and stiffened. “I hope she talks to me.” Danielle said to herself.

Amanda looked around the band room, immediately spotting Danielle in her normal seat for orchestra class. “She looks cute when she’s concentrating.” Amanda thought, and then caught herself. It was bad enough to be bi, but it was worse to admit that a psycho was cute. Mustering up her nerve, she walked over to her.

“Hi.” Amanda said.

Danielle looked up, her prayers answered. “Um…H-hi, Amanda.”

“Going over your piece for GHP?”

“Um…y-yeah, I am.”

“Weren’t you playing it this morning?”

“Y-yeah.”

“Well, it sounded pretty good.”

“T-thanks. I didn’t think you cared very much. It’s not as if I’m Mr. Sam, Mr. Yong, or Mr. Austin…”

“Mr. Sam? Since when is he mister?” Amanda thought the kid was off her rocker. Danielle just blushed, although not very visibly through her dark skin.

Amanda, becoming nervous at the awkward silence, sat next to her and looked into her eyes. They were a chocolate brown and very penetrative. Danielle looked away, becoming extremely nervous.

“Why do you always stare at me?” Amanda asked.

“Uh…well…it’s just that you’re…very…um….” Danielle turned away. “I know Nikki’s already told you I’m a stalker of some sort and that I want to rape her. So let me just set the record straight, so to speak, and tell you that I have no intention of hurting you in any way. I don’t want to hurt her either, though she isn’t very inclined to believe me when I say it.” She started packing her things, but Amanda put her hand over hers.

“You didn’t answer my question.”

“Do I have to? It should be obvious.”

“Yes.”

“Well, Amanda…I…. uh…I really think you’re very…er…attractive.”

Shocked, Amanda replied, “Why?”

“You’ve heard it all before. Why should I repeat what many others have said?”

Amanda was taken aback. This wasn’t the ruthless psycho Nikki had described. She was like a scared little kid in the doctor’s office. She could barely look into her eyes, for Christ’s sakes! And she was supposed to believe that she would, inevitably, stalk her. Nikki was full of shit.

“Danielle, I think it’s really sweet you feel that way. You’re pretty cute, too. I can’t believe Nikki would say that about you. I don’t think you could hurt a fly, let alone rape someone.”

Danielle, finally, looked into her deep brown eyes. Amanda felt as if she could see into her very soul, the core of her being.

Breaking the silence, Danielle said, “Well, at least someone other than Eric believes me.” She resumed putting up her things.

Amanda watched her put away her violin. “What do I say, now?” she mused. “She looks really scared, as if she’s expecting me to beat her up any second.” Finally, she said, “I don’t have any intention of hurting you. I won’t tell Nikki about it, either. That’d be a fine thing to have to explain to her.” Danielle remained unresponsive and almost robotic. Unable to think of anything else to do, Amanda gave her a hug, which was enthusiastically returned. The bell rang, and the two parted, both thoroughly confused.

Danielle went back to her math class in a daze. She could still smell her scent on her shirt. It was sharp, yet sweet. If she closed her eyes, she could feel Amanda’s body against hers. All the other kids in class kept asking her if she was all right. Her eyes were sparkling like stars. Thankfully, the Geometry teacher hadn’t assigned anything for the class to do. Danielle, quite frankly, wouldn’t have felt up to it, anyway.

Anna, one of Danielle’s friends, noticed the quiet that had come over her. It wasn’t at all like her to be so quiet. She looked as if she were blushing like mad.

“Danielle…is something up?”

Coming out of her reverie, Danielle replied, “Nah…why?”

“Well…a large change has seemed to come over you. Did something happen today?”

“Yep.”

“Tell me all about it!” Anna got as close to her as she possibly could, so that she could hear what happened without the entire class hearing it.

“Well, Anna, you’ve known that I’ve liked…that certain person for a while now. Today, that person told me I was cute and gave me a hug.”

Serena, Danielle’s nosy classmate was trying to hear the goings on so that she could milk the situation for all it was worth. She liked to steal Danielle’s personal rants, which were mostly about her love life. So she was very well aware of Danielle’s feelings for Amanda.

“Dang, Danielle. Are you gonna hit the coup?”

Danielle blushed. “Well…it could be possible, I guess. But I wouldn’t count on it happening any time soon…” She looked away, embarrassed at Serena’s frankness.

“So tell me what happened.”

“You already know, Serena. It was just like I told ya.”

Serena rolled her eyes. She was slightly jealous of Amanda’s standing with Danielle. She remembered a few months back when Danielle had liked her. “Whatever, Danielle. There’s something you’re leaving out. And isn’t that person friends with that girl who thinks you’re totally psycho?”

“Yeah…”

“So couldn’t this just be some sick joke?”

“I don’t think Amanda would do that. She’s not Nikki.”

Unable to think of a rebuttal for this, Serena turned to talk to her other friends, while Anna congratulated her.

“Danielle, oh my god! I can’t believe she’d say that!”

“Neither can I, dude.”

Monica walked by and sat down with Anna and Danielle.

“What’s going on?” she inquired. She was very well aware of Danielle’s feelings for Amanda. She didn’t understand it, and didn’t try to. She supported her friend as much as possible. Anna related to her the events that had transpired.

“Well, Danielle, I must say I’m surprised. I thought Amanda, ya know, wasn’t…like that.”

Danielle shrugged in reply. She’d thought the same thing. Anna, disbelieving of Monica’s obvious apathy, began to berate her.

“Monica! How could you do this to her at a time like this?”

Danielle sensed that Anna was really about to read Monica the riot act. So, to keep peace in the valley, she said, “Anna, chill out. She’s just being realistic about the whole thing, and I appreciate it. But what am I gonna do now? Should I write her a letter or what?”

Thinking for a moment, Monica said, “I think you should just back off. I kinda get the feeling this is a hard thing for her.” Anna and Danielle agreed with her sentiment, and the whole subject was dropped.

“How do you think we’ll do at Festival? I know Mr. Bishop is really burning the midnight oil on your section, Anna.” Danielle joked with her, as she was a second violin.

“Shut up, Danielle! I can’t help it if the freshmen suck!”

“She always blames the freshmen, right Monica?”

“Yeah. Maybe ya’ll should take your instruments home and practice.”

“Like you can talk, Ms. I-Didn’t-Practice-Until-the-Day-of-the-Concert.”

“Shut up!”

The banter continued until the end of class.

Amanda was sitting in her class in utter confusion. Had she really hugged that psycho stalker? Would she be stalked now? The thought plagued her until the end of the school day. It haunted her in her sleep. When she awoke the next morning and got dressed, it followed her. As she was driving to school, it screamed in her ears at every stoplight. Finally, she parked at school.

“Hey, Amanda. Whassup?!”, her friends greeted her.

“Hey!” she replied as per usual.

Nikki’s bus pulled up, and she got off it. Danielle soon followed and walked by Amanda, giving her a small wave before hurrying off.

“Did I see what I think I just saw?” Nikki asked, shocked. “Did that weirdo just wave at you?”

“Yeah, she did.” Amanda replied, a bit nervously.

“Oh my God! I’ll get Paul to kick her ass!” Nikki began to walk off to find her boyfriend.

“Wait!” Amanda rushed after her.

“What’s the problem?” Nikki look at her as if she’d gone insane. “I’m doing this for your protection, stupid!”

“I don’t need protection. She’s nice and sweet. I don’t think she’d ever hurt either of us!”

“Bull SHIT!” Nikki hurried off to get Paul before Amanda could further protest.

Amanda watched her go, helpless and confused.

“What should I do?” she thought. “Should I warn Danielle that Paul’s out to get her?” She sighed, feeling weak with fear for her.

Danielle’s day progressed as usual. She passed her AP US history test, got an A on her Spanish, physical science, and English tests, and left Mrs. Wingard’s room in time to catch the bus. She passed by Nikki, Paul, and Derrick on her way. Nikki made a motion of some sort to Paul, and he impeded her path.

“Excuse me, Paul.” Danielle tried to maneuver around him, but she stepped in her way each time.

“I never liked you, you smart ass bitch!” He slapped her, knocking her to the ground. She was totally shocked and not prepared for the blow. She tried to get up to run, but he kicked her, making her lose her breath. Danielle noticed the smirk of triumph on Nikki’s face. She tried, again, to get to her feet, and managed to. Paul blindsided her and she fell again. She heard Nikki giggle. Just then, Amanda ran up to the group.

12