Unlikely Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strode quickly down the hall looking into each classroom as I passed. There were a few classes going on, but she was not in any of them. I reached the end of the hallway without having found her. My heart is in my throat. I need to find her quickly. The stairs wound up to the next level's landing and there she was at the window. Her gaze peering steadily out at the campus. Her face flushed from something or another. Her hands winding and unwinding the patterned sundress draped over her body. Her lovely curves outlined themselves in a flowery blue pattern.

"Ammie," I gasped in relief. She jerked around at the sound of my voice and then her eyes fell to the ground at the sight of me. Her hands picked up there pace and her face flushed a little bit more.

"Ammie..."

"Wha-wha-what is it?" she blurted out. I stared at her and finally managed a smile.

"Thank god you are safe," I said.

"Why?!"

"I was so worried about you once I found those in my lab coat."

Her face flushed even more and she even turned her head away.

"Hey," I said, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she whispered.

"Did something happen to you?"

"No..."

Her reaction was strange. I pulled the black lace panties out from my pocket and fiddled with it in my fingers. I watched as her eyes drifted back to me and caught sight of my hands. She jerked again and then hid her face.

"Well I was going to see if this cute girl in front of me was my princess, but I guess she isn't after all," I said as tucked the panties back into my pants. I turned to leave and felt a hand grasp onto the back of my shirt.

"...wait..."

"Hmm?" I said as I turned around. Her arm was stretched out and attached to my shirt. Her face was still hidden from me. She mumbled something inaudible and crumpled her hands further into her dress. For some reason, she appears fragile now. Before now, she has always taken the lead or pushed hard for something. Ammie has never been a shy person, but now, this is completely different from how she normally is.

"What was that?" I said. She mumbled again and looked away. I tucked the tips of my fingers under her jaw line and lifted her face up. She was blushing a deep red and her lips were quivered as if words were trying to escape, but had not figured out how to yet. Her eyes flickered back and forth trying not to look at me while still being drawn back.

"Ne," I said. "Are you my princess?"

Her lips quivered even more as if the words were bursting with desperation to flee from the confines of her lovely mouth. My thumb slid up her chin and rubbed across her lips feeling moisture and lipstick cling to it.

"Did you forget how to talk?" I asked. "I guess I'll just have to check myself if you are my princess."

Her eyes immediately locked onto my face. Her lips clenched shut. I shifted down into a crouched position that placed my head level with her lap. My right hand was still holding her chin with my thumb rubbing across her lips. My left hand reached up and clasped onto the edge of her dress. I looked up at her for a second before returning my gaze to the edge of her dress. Inch by inch lifted up to reveal more and more of her white, smooth skin. Her legs twitched a little as she realized that they were not closed. I crumpled six inches of her dress up into my fist and laid it on her thigh. She twitched when she felt my hand, but her gaze never left my face.

I slid my fist further up her leg causing more of her dress to crumple up with it. I stopped with only an inch left to hide her pussy. It was surely wet by now. I stopped moving my thumb and centered it over her lips. The tip pressed barely into her mouth parting her tension enough to relax her. Her tongue flicked up hesitantly against the tip and retreated into her mouth.

I smiled and said, "I shouldn't delay any further."

Then I slid my left thumb out away from my fist to gather up the crumpled dress and lifted it clear of her legs all. The quick, precise motion shocked her enough to surprise her tongue back to the front of her mouth. I felt it lick up against the tip of my right thumb.

Her smooth skin showed through unhindered beneath the dress. A small dribble of liquid dripped from her wet snatch showing just how turned on she was by recent events. These were indeed her panties in my back pocket.

"I guess you are my princess," I said. "I suppose I should mark you so everyone knows it."

With that, I leaned in between her legs and breathed gently on her pussy. Her tongue jerked across the tip of my thumb. Then I turned my head to find her right thigh clean of any imperfections and smiled in relief. I could feel my desire welling up in me to not stop at what I was about to do. An excited pussy just inches from my ear and here I was about to mark her thigh. Sanity beat it down such that I could accomplish my goal.

I closed in on her thigh and started with a gentle kiss that soon turned into a little more than that. My lips parted and my lungs began to inhale with intent as I started to mark her thigh. I could no longer feel her tongue on my thumb. She had collapsed into my hand and could no longer hold herself up. I backed off her thigh and found my mark enshrouded in my saliva. I glanced up at her only to find her eyes closed and mouth open. My hand was holding up her head. I looked back between her legs and found her dripping now. Her juices collecting on the floor and she was oblivious to it.

I pulled out her panties and laced each of her feet through the holes. The sides of the black lace shimmied up her legs slowly with my hand in an effort to stimulate her even more. Then it reached the point where her legs rested on the window ledge. I stood up slowly to catch her head with my shoulder so I could use my other hand. With her panties finally placed firmly on her, I shifted her head back to my hands.

"Princess," I said which lead her eyes to snap back into focus. "I don't think one mark is going to be enough."

I guided her hair back around the back of her head leaving one side of her neck visible. I leaned in and left another mark on her neck. When I finished, her knees gave out and she collapsed in my hands. My darling lover blushed up at me as she peered through stain glass. Her eyes glazed over since the last time I saw her face. I continued to watch her for another couple of minutes. She did not recover at all during that time. It was almost as if she had become Alice taken away by the magical white climax... I mean rabbit...

"Ammie," I said, "You need to come back to me."

Her eyes twitched a little at her name and seemed to focus a little. She was not coming fully out of it though. I could still feel her body and head resting in my hands.

"Ammie," I said, "You need to come back to me or else we won't be able to have your cooking lessons tonight."

Her eyes immediately flickered back into focus. They locked onto mine and her face gradually started to regain control. I felt her lips twitch at the edge of my palms and then she jerked up into a standing position. She looked about as strong as a hero off to face the demon lord except for the fact that her knees gave her away. The minute vibrations coming from her knees showed off the depth of her control of her body. At this point, it seemed like it was barely strong enough. She was still locked away in her pleasure. The door was still shut.

That door that hid her away from the rest of the world as she reveled in what I had done. Perhaps she liked remaining behind that door. Perhaps that is why she still shivered even though she wanted to appear in control of herself.

"I need to get back to lab now Ammie," I said. "Will you be able to make it home okay?"

"Yess.." she slurred.

"Are you sure?" I prodded. "That yes wasn't very convincing."

"Yess I'm ssure.." she said.

"See you at home," I whispered in her ear. I gave her a peck on the cheek and then turned to leave. I heard her slump down behind me as I made my way back to lab. The trip back across campus seemed to take hours in comparison to what just happened. That is the first time she has ever been that submissive. It was incredibly charming how cute she was. Now I simply cannot wait for tonight.

12