Unlikely Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Paul, stop, you asshole!” Amanda slapped him.

“What the fuck, Amanda? Nikki told me to kick her ass because you needed help!”

“Nikki’s full of shit, Paul! I don’t need help!” Nikki gathered herself in anger. Her feathers were ruffled, and she was the kind of person whose feathers shouldn’t be ruffled. If you’re the one to ruffle them, watch out! Amanda, however, wasn’t a person to be screwed with, either. Nikki stormed up to her.

“You little BITCH!”

“I didn’t need your help, and I told you so! Couldn’t you have gotten that through your thick skull? No, you couldn’t! You’re a pig-headed, lying WHORE! I hope no one believes you when you lie about people!” Amanda turned to Danielle, who was lying, motionless, on the ground.

“My God, Paul! I can’t believe you’d let her talk you into this!” Amanda helped her up, gathered her things, and the two left the scene. They got to Amanda’s car in silence. Amanda started up the car, and they left the school’s parking lot. Finally, Danielle broke the silence.

“T-thanks, Amanda. You didn’t have to do that for me. I was just waiting for Nikki to swoop down like an eagle. I guess this is just the way she did it.”

“It’s no problem. She’s just a whore who just happened to use you to make her feel good about herself. Unfortunately, she bought into her own lies. I’ll stop by my place, then, I’ll take you home. Is that ok?”

“Sure, Amanda. I’ll find some way to pay you back.”

“There’s no need to.”

“Can I, at least, pay your gas money, or something?”

“No. I don’t want to hear any more about repayment, got it?”

Danielle sighed and grinned. Her face hurt a little, and her eye blackened, but she was all right. They arrived at her house in short order. Danielle was invited in, and sat on the couch. Amanda went to the kitchen and made her an ice pack, then sat next to her, staring into her eyes again. This time, Danielle didn’t look away.

“I’m paying you back, Amanda. I’m pretty sure you’re not going to like it, though.”

“How…” Amanda began, but was silenced when Danielle leaned over and kissed her cheek. She forgot her thought. Danielle got off the couch and got a distance away from her.

“I’m sorry, Amanda. I don’t know what came over me. I…” Amanda walked over to her, and Danielle braced herself, expecting to be hit again. However, that was not the case. Amanda gave her a gentle and slow kiss. Danielle felt as if she were flying past the stars on The Scorcher while trying to balance a dog on her nose. The kissed lingered on until Amanda pulled away.

Danielle stared at her in shock, a smile playing about her face. She couldn’t help but wonder what that kiss meant to Amanda. All she could do was stare, questioningly, into her eyes. The heat emanating from her was way too intense, so she sat down. Amanda sat next to her, afraid there was a problem.

“Danielle…is it ok that I…did that?”

“Amanda…it was…great! I just…I’ve never really been kissed that way before, so excuse me if I don’t know how to react, exactly…heh.”

Amanda gave her a gentle smile, and then rested her head against Danielle’s shoulder. Danielle timidly stroked her tresses, marveling at their softness. She inhaled the scent of her hair shampoo. Everything about her smelled good. Finally, she gathered enough courage to put her arms around her. They lay there in that fashion for a few moments, until reality checked in, and Danielle had to let her go.

However, Amanda took her home and the long absence was explained away. The two of them embarked upon a new frontier. They were almost inseparable for weeks afterwards. They talked, walked, and did everything together that they could. They never lost the magic of that first kiss.

12