Unlikely Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was enjoying my foreplay. His breathing was louder and his hardened dick was poking my midsection. Leaving a trail of kisses as I moved lower, Joe raised up as I slid his boxers down. Licking up the length of his dick, I took the head in my mouth. As I began bobbing up and down, he gave a deep groan and grabbed my head between his hands. I froze and placed my hand around his shaft, hoping he wasn't changing his mind.

"Enough Tess, come up here."

His hands started pulling me. As I moved upward his hand slid down my shoulder to cup my breast. My nipples puckered at his touch. I straddled his hips as I leaned over for a deep, passionate kiss. His fingers teasing my nipples just added fuel to my already raging desire. I rose up enough to grab his hard cock and hold it against my wet entrance. Pushing back, it slid part-way in. He slid in farther with my second try. I had all of him on the third push.

A long sigh escaped my lips as I sat up and put my hands on his shoulders. My dream was now a reality. I began rocking my hips wishing it was light enough to see Joe's expression. It didn't get light, but Joe made his disapproval known when he rolled us on our side.

"No Tess. Stop!"

We were no longer connected. I grabbed him so he couldn't leave. "Joe. Forget what I said at Denny's; I was nervous and scared. This is what I want. I've dreamed about us being together."

He surprised me by pulling me to him. "It's not what you said Tess. You made that clear when you came to my bed. This is about me. I've imagined making love to you since that storm. I don't want to settle for less."

I can only describe what happened as being sexually devoured. Joe loved foreplay. Very little of my body didn't get kissed, licked, teased, fondled, or in some other manner pleasured. I thought he had a definite breast fetish the way he lavished one with his lips as his fingers teased the other until he moved between my legs and gave me my first ever scream to the heavens oral orgasm. When he finally slid into me, I was his for whatever he wanted. He gave me my dream; he pleasured me like no other.

I curled into him. Kissing his neck; I whispered "I love you."

He hugged me and rubbed my arm. "I love you too, my Tess."

Some guys are primal in marking their territory, and Joe was no exception. I found his marks when I was drying off after my morning shower. My skin doesn't show them like a white woman's, but they were still visible.

I paraded out of the bathroom like a woman who owned the place. No more hiding behind jeans and locked doors for me. I found him at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

Dropping the towel, I pointed at the two marks on my breasts.

"Marking your territory?"

He got that devilish grin as he looked where I pointed. Undoing two buttons on his shirt; he turned his head as he pulled back the collar to reveal a similar mark on his neck. Apparently he wasn't the only one who felt the need to mark what was theirs. I know my dimpled cheeks had to be glowing as I sat on my man's lap and brought his lips to mine.

*

A special thanks to Tis Mina for her editing skills.

I also want to thank estragon for copy editing.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sweet, original, and perfectly satisfying.

Thank you for a wonderful read.

hermie55hermie55over 12 years ago
my kind of story!!

Great read, kept me up too late. Thank you.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Great Debut! Fine Story, Sensitively Written!

Really good story line. Love your characters! Well-drawn, believable. You dealt with the racial situation sensitively. Congratulations on a beautiful debut! More!!

eodomeodomover 12 years ago
Wow

Wow, a story line and well written. I liked the style and plot. Very plausible and remained entertaining. Keep up the work.

synistralsynistralover 12 years ago
Typing skills

As usual my typing skills failed me. The last sentence should have read "Do it again". I really enjoyed your writing. I will be reading your other submissions.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Second Chances Widower saves homeless girl and gets a new family.in Romance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
The Accident Accidents happen.in Romance
The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
More Stories