Unlocked

Story Info
An intruder unlocks more than the door.
1.4k words
4.02
62.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to bed around midnight, and was in that place where you're almost dreaming, yet still vaguely aware of your surroundings, when I heard the little chirp of my home alarm. I thought I'd imagined or half-dreamed it, but I wanted to check the lock on the door, just to be sure. I was dressed in a little black nightie, which was fine for sleep, but the apartment was cold, so I grabbed a long robe to cover myself. As I reached the door, I put out my hand to check the lock. Suddenly there was a hand covering mine, and another around the back of my neck, and I was pushed against the door. "Do not move or make a sound."

My heart and mind began racing-where did this man come from? Why was he in my home? What was he going to do to me? I began to hyperventilate and whispered, "Please don't hurt me."

"I've been watching you, and you are going to get what you deserve tonight. You left your door unlocked, so I know you want it." I never leave my door unlocked; it had to be when I brought in my groceries earlier, and I must've forgotten to check it before bed.

He spun me around and threw me back against the wall to face him. It was so dark-I couldn't even see his face. The light coming in from outside was so dim that I could only make out shadows. I was only able to tell that he was black, bald, and muscular. He pressed up against me, and had my arms pinned to my sides. "What are you going to do to me?"

He leaned to whisper in my ear, and said, "I am going to make you feel EVERYTHING."

"No, no, no..." I kept repeating, begging him not to hurt me. Each time he tried to kiss me, I kept turning my head away. He finally used his forearm to hold me back, and the other hand to hold my face in place so that he could kiss me and stick his tongue into my mouth. I wanted to bite it, to hurt him, to make him stop, but I feared that would only hurt me in the long run. He then released his grip on my face and reached down to slide a finger into my pussy. I didn't want him anywhere near there, but then he gripped my pussy hard, and took one of my hands and placed it on his crotch. I could feel his hardness through his jeans, and the size of what I felt with my hand scared me. He told me to keep my hand there, or he would hurt me.

He turned me around, and forced me to walk backwards toward my bedroom. He surely must have been watching me before this night, because he knew exactly where to go. For a moment, I lost my grip on his crotch, and he used a free hand to yank my hair until I found it again. When we reached my bedroom, he closed the door and pulled off my robe. He threw it to the side, and then pushed me up against the door. Again, he slid a finger in my pussy, and then tore off my panties with one hand. "You won't be needing these anymore. What's this? You're wet?! You're liking this?! I was right all along: you ARE a slut!" I can't explain it. I was being violated, and yet my pussy was responding in a way that I could not explain. As he fingered me, I could feel my wetness increasing, and my pussy started to tighten around his finger.

I was forced down onto my knees, and he held my long hair with one hand. "Open my belt and pull down my zipper, bitch." I did as I was told, still breathing so fast and shallow I thought I might pass out. When his zipper was down, he pulled out his hard cock and shoved it into my mouth. Immediately I began to gag. He laughed at me, and started fucking my face, still gripping my hair tightly. My head was banging against the door behind me, and I know that he liked that, but then he used one hand on the back of my head to force his dick further down into my throat. Again, I wanted to hurt him so that I could get away, but my fear wouldn't allow it. Suddenly, he leaned down and felt my wetness once again, and then pulled me to my feet. "You little slutty bitch. You are about to get what you deserve."

He threw me down on the bed, and I cowered in the corner. He took off all of his clothes, and in the dim light coming in from the street, I could see the outline of his body. Perfect, in every way. The kind of body I would love to have on top of me, inside of me. Wait! What was I thinking? He is in my home, and he is forcing himself on me!

I was pinned to the bed, with my arms down at my sides. He tried spreading my legs with one of his, but I fought him every step of the way. He grabbed a handful of my hair, and said, "The more you fight, the harder I will fuck you." I wish I could explain why those words got my pussy juices flowing even more. I didn't want him to take me, but something DID want to feel that hardness inside of me. My fear prevailed, and I kicked and fought as much as I could. He leaned down close enough and I bit his bottom lip. That really incensed him, and he swiftly spread my legs and rammed his hard cock inside of me.

My head was a mess; I couldn't think clearly at all. In my mind, I knew that what was happening was so very wrong, yet my body was responding as though this was exactly what I wanted. At one point, he released my arms to put my legs up over his shoulders. That would've been the time to try to make a move to get away or try to hurt him, but I didn't. Instead, I clutched the covers, digging my nails into them the way I was wanting to dig my nails into his back. As he continued pounding into me, he could feel my wetness covering him. All of a sudden, I felt the beginnings of an orgasm building up inside of me. I didn't want to let it happen, but his cock felt so good inside of me that I couldn't stop it. I tried to stifle my scream so he wouldn't know that he made me cum, but the combination of my muscles tightening and contracting around him, together with the flood of my juices, were a dead giveaway. "You little bitch-you came didn't you? I knew you wanted this."

He let my legs down, and was right on top of me, his face in front of mine. This time, when he kissed me, I didn't turn away. I responded, kissing him feverishly, and my hips joined into his rhythm. I wrapped my arms and my legs around him, and pulled him deeper inside of me. Our lips, our tongues, our mouths, were everywhere-licking, sucking, and biting as though we were starved for what only the other could give. I dug my nails deep into his back, and he moaned with pleasure. I felt him harden even more, if that were possible, as I also felt the stirrings of another climax building up inside of me. All rational thought was gone at this point. All I knew was that I had to have this man, this intruder who had forced himself upon me and threatened to hurt me. I wanted to have him feel me cum all over him again and again; I needed to feel him cum inside of me. I didn't want this to end.

I felt him pump faster and faster, his orgasm building right along with mine. As I cried out, I felt his whole body stiffen, and he let out a primal yell as he unleashed himself into me. I felt wave after wave overtake me, and he collapsed on top of me, both of us spent from the experience. The aggression, the fear, the lust...all combined to make me lose my mind with this stranger.

Neither of us spoke as he put his clothes back on. I was at a loss for words. He left without a word, and as I locked the door behind him, I made a mental note to change the locks, just in case...