Unlocking a Wave of Carnal Fantasies

Story Info
Mom finally succumbs to son.
7.9k words
4.36
468.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riganut
riganut
269 Followers

The incident occurred two days after my 18th birthday at my friend Tom's place and still embarrasses me and due to this I could not face my mother for couple of days. A mixture of embarrassment and fear still lingers in my mind.

I had to go to my best friend Tom's home to borrow some notes the other day and it was a usual visit I used to do very often. But the incidents happened that day changed my whole life.

The door was answered by Tom's mother Bette.

"Hi Aunty, I came to meet Tom."

"Oh, Hi Jimmy, I'm sorry ... er Tom is not at home, is it urgent?" Mrs. Anderson asked me while giving me a warm hug.

"Oh shi... uhh ... he promised to borrow some notes Aunty Bette, that's why I came," I was really disappointed.

"Why don't you stay for a while honey, he'll be back within an hour or so. Come in and have some Lemonade I just prepared."

"Thanks, I don't mind having that Aunty, you know how to make tasty things," I stepped in and followed her to the living room.

The living room is specious and cozy with big glass windows to get the light. I sat down and watched Mrs. Anderson going towards the pantry and suddenly realized how attractive she is. Yes, she is a pleasant lady with a well proportionate figure and the feature which caught my mind was her well rounded swinging derriere as she walked. She was wearing a pair of tights with a loose short top giving the full view of her shapely rear and long thighs. The VLP (visible panty line) was inviting and it gives the added appeal to her beautiful ass. This VLP gave me the unexpected strange desire about Mrs. Anderson which I didn't even imagine earlier. I was mesmerized when she bends to get the drinks from the refrigerator. I had the full view of her ample ass and it was like she is presenting it to me on a platter. I was intrigued by her gorgeous ass. I just sat there, staring at her ass through the pair of tights she was wearing. My mind started racing, getting filled with visions of me licking her buttocks and sticking my tongue up her tight asshole as I seen in pornos. My cock started to harden immediately. Mrs. Anderson finally got the drinks and offered me and bends to arrange the sofa opposite me before sitting. This gave me a closer look at her gorgeous ass. I was awestruck, she then turned around, suddenly realizing that her ass was in full view to me and I was staring at it for a good couple of minutes.

"Oh I'm sorry. My back was right in your face Jimmy," she laughed.

I replied with, "It wasn't bothering me there Aunty," with a grin.

"Oh really? Well maybe I'll put it back for you then," replied Mrs. Anderson, still smiling. She turned around, putting her ass back where it was before, but this time right in my face where I could get the whisk of her scent. She then leaned forward a little bit, arching her back, forcing her ass even closer to my face. I could get the faint smell of her crotch and feel my cock wanting to burst out of my pants. I lost my patients and grabbed her hips and planted my face right into her ass sniffing for that scent. As I did this, Bette pushed it back even harder, driving and grinding it into my face.

"Ooooh baby. You're making this old lady crazy," she groaned.

"Your sweet ass does the same to me Aunty," I murmured while kissing her soft cushiony ass-cheeks.

"Jimmy, we don't have much time Baby, I need you badly but we have to hurry darling," she turned towards me and kneeled in front of me. She was looking at my face and I could see the lust in her eyes. Her cheeks turned crimson and her lips are trembling.

She placed her hand on my chest and pushed me against the sofa. This gave the prominence to my bulge and she I could see that I am hard as a rock. She smiled. "Did I do that to you?"

I felt I'm turning red. "Yes, Aunty your as.. uh .. your back look great in that tights..." My voice trailed off as I looked at her appealing face.

"I'm sorry baby, she said. "I didn't mean to tease you."

"I'm not sorry, Aunty Bette. I wish you'd dress like that more often."

"Maybe I would if you always reacted like that," she giggled and placed her hands on my thighs and rubbed my thighs back and forth. "I guess I can't leave you like this. If you promise not to tell I can help you with that," she said, squeezing my inner thighs closer to my groin.

She slid her hand over my bulge and started rubbing it. "I'm sorry I can't do more since I'm your best friend's mother, and we don't have much time also baby, but I can give a quick blow-job. In fact I'm starving without my breakfast." she whispered and slid her hand in my pants, and started playing with my already aroused member and worked up to jerking me off, slowly at first, then faster and faster while sucking and nibbling my thighs. Then with a quick move she pulled me out and she was so fast next thing I saw was my fully erect penis towering in full mast.

"You are so sexy, baby, so much bigger than my husband's. I wish I could have you!" That was enough. I came violently, squirting an incredible quantity of cum, some hitting her face. She stroked me vigorously till I spend fully catching as much as of my cum in her mouth and swallowing it greedily. Then she gave me a quick peck and said, "You'd better get back honey, I'll give you more later. We don't what your friend to get suspicious OK."

But that was too late. I heard a scream and both of us turned towards the big glass windows. I felt like world is shattering. My mother is screaming at us through the glass and suddenly she turned and ran towards her parked car. Without our notice my mother has come looking for me and she has seen our little escapade.

"Oh shit, my Mom saw it Aunty, what am I going to do now?" I was trembling and looking at Mrs. Anderson as she is my savior.

"Come-on Jimmy, take it easy. I'll speak to Vickie and explain that this is an accident. Since we are good friends I would be able to convince her. You try to persuade her not to tell my husband and your friend."

That day I did not go home till its dark and I was avoiding my mother till I happened to meet her in the living room in an evening after couple of days. It was getting darker and I was crossing the living area to go to my room and I saw her in deep thoughts while sipping a drink. I knew that she has gulped down couple of drinks by now and realized that this as the best time to clear that incident.

"Can I talk to you Mom?" I asked from her while kneeling closer to her. "I did a terrible thing Mom, please forgive me and don't take it any further," I pleaded looking at her. Then only I saw the signs of dried tears on her flushed cheeks. Wow! She is beautiful and looks very vulnerable. Even though she is in her early 40's, my mother has a great figure with an attractive face. Today she was wearing a loose fitting black pants and a red top with light makeup.

"It was very bad Jimmy, I never expected to see something like that ... Oh! What an awful sight ... she is old enough to be your mother ...," she was muttering staring at her glass. "What made you do that Jimmy, she is your best friend's mother dammit..."

"Mom, please try to understand my position. It was an accident, we just couldn't control our feelings Mom ... be my old Mom and take me as your baby boy Mom, please don't tell this to Tom or his Dad, please ...," I was pleading while resting my chin on her knee and looking at her.

"Oh, how can I get back to our joyful past son? How can I treat you as my baby boy Jimmy? You have grown up and now trying to get into my friends pants even ... my past ... our past ... Can you remember how your Dad used to rub my feet ... how he used to dance with me ... can I do those things now ... can I do the same with my big boy ... oh no ... no ... noooh," she started sobbing.

I saw the opportunity and I did not want to lose it. "Let me Mom. Let me take you back to that wonderful past Mom. Come-on, let me dance with you and prove you that I'm better than Dad ... let me Mom," I stood up and lend my hand inviting her to her feet and after a long gaze at me she slowly offered her hand. With one single swift, I pulled her and she was in my arms dancing to the tune of a nice slow beat.

"That's wonderful darling, it's quite a time I'm dancing," she whispered looking up at me. My mother is little shorter than me and average in size. Therefore, she had to look-up to make eye contacts with me. I could get the sweet fruity fragrance of the shampoo on her hair and the faint smell of gin she was consuming from her breath.

"My pleasure Mom," I tighten the grip on her small of the back and pulled her towards me. She is now almost leaning against my chest and I could feel the warmth of her body through our clothes.

She is still staring at me and I could see she is submitting herself to me through her sleepy eyes. Her lips are trembling and she is trying to tell me something. "Why Mom? Aren't you enjoying the dance?"

"Oh Baby, I'm really enjoying it. It is not that, I ... my mind drifted towards that ... uhh ... to Bette's place ... what a nasty woman to do such a thing to my baby ... ohh God! She tried to spoil my baby." She is just whispering staring at me and slowly her hands wrapped behind my shoulders, bringing her warm body against me.

"Please Mommy, don't drag that again. Don't spoil our evening Mom," I begged while stroking her small of the back.

"Mmmhh, that's nice honey, I like your touch. I'm sorry darling, we'll enjoy this wonderful time, yes my baby ... yes, make Mommy happy my boy." Now she is clinging to me like a baby and looking at me with slightly parted lips. I could feel her sweet breath on my face and her firm breast rubbing against me with her hip and tummy touching my groin. I felt stirring in my privates and felt perspiration forming on my forehead. I could see that she also felt this change with the slight blush on her cheeks and the quivering lips.

"Are you alright Mom? Do you need a break?" While asking this I slowly guided her towards the sofa.

"Oh Baby ....," she could not complete what she started. I slowly lowered her to the sofa while sealing off her open mouth with my lips. She responded and we started devouring our hot mouths clinging to each other on the sofa. I did not have much time to waste took a bold decision. While kissing my mother I undid my zipper and released my already aroused cock and slowly guided her hand towards it. She was so deeply engaged on the kiss, her fingers wrapped around my throbbing cock without any hesitation. Her velvety fingers started slow up and down motion along my cock making it rock hard.

"Oh No ... ," suddenly she broke the kiss and pulled away from me like she has touched fire. Blood drained from her face and she was trembling with shame. "What ... what are we doing Jimmy? Oh God! Have I gone mad ...no baby we can't," she said trying hard to stop my incestuous enthusiasm, "It is so wrong, we just can't Baby!" But I could make out the contradiction in her voice.

"Mom, let it happen. This is what we wanted Mom ... let our bodies satisfy our needs without preventing it," I said while stroking my rigid cock and extended my hand inviting her towards me.

"No Jimmy. We can't do this ... this is wrong honey ... this is incest ... please baby ... no ... don't drag me to this," she was trembling and pushing herself towards the corner of the sofa, but her eyes are on my rigid cock now.

"Please Mom, let us finish what we started, let me satisfy your needs Mom. Feel the difference of this boy-cock Mom," I reached and grabbed her hand to pull her towards me.

"How dare you talk to me like that Jimmy? You are my little boy ... my son baby ...," she resisted but it was a half-hearted attempt. I slowly pulled her towards me guiding her hand towards my eagerly waiting cock. She gaped at me with misty eyes and parted lips which were trying to tell something. We looked into each other's eyes with a sort of sharp, familiar stare and a very comfortable kind of love. Yes, a very very special love between a unique mother and son.

She hesitated a little but her soft fingers slowly wrapped around my prick and her eyes shifted towards it. Slowly but surely her velvety hand started stroking my cock and her tongue swirled around her pouty lips. "It's ... it's big Baby. You have grown up a lot. My baby got a big co ... er ... cock darling. It's bigger and stronger than what Mommy have encountered so far baby," she whispered stocking my shaft, "If this is what you want, we'll do it honey, but you must know your limits and we have to be careful honey," she murmured looking at me and moved her face towards me.

I put my hands on my hips and watched my mother expertly service my young hard-on. She reached down and wrapped both hands around my boy-meat, giving me a tight squeeze and started massaging it just the right way- not too firmly, but surely and attentively.

"Please, Mom, I'm so horny. Can you get me off?" I asked. "Like this? My boy wants to cum soon?" She asked, stroking me rapidly and giving a hot kiss. I groaned and looked so helpless. "OK, but this is all. We can't exceed our limits." She pushed me back on the sofa and ran her hand up and down on my hard cock a few times. "Wait here, baby. I've got a better idea." She removed her top with the bra and spat on my cock making it slippery. Kneeling in front of me, she squeezed my cock between her soft breasts and stared in slow motion to titty fuck me. I moaned and tried to grab her. "I told you, no touching. I'm your mother," she snapped teasingly. We continued to look back and forth between this massage into each other's eyes with obsessive glimpses. I leaned back against the sofa and rested my hands on my loving mother's shoulders. Soon I was humping begging for release. She just keep asking, "Do you like Mommy's tits? Do you like to fuck Mommy's tits, which you suckled long ago baby? Do you want to come between my soft titties? Do it, baby! Come for Mommy." I was surprised to hear her talk dirty like this.

"Oh Mom, that's good. Will you ... will you take it in your mouth Mom ... can you blow me Mom ... please Mom ...," I begged and pushed her face towards my cock.

"Wait! I said no more, I can't do it honey, I'm your mother. How can I suck you darling?"

"But Mom, I like it. You have a lovely set of lips and I want to get that velvety feeling around my cock Mom. Please satisfy your baby Mom." "Well if you think I should, but no more Ok," she said, as she lowered her head to my lap and kissed the cock-head.

"Oh, it's nice and big, darling. You must be almost eight inches." With that, I felt my mother's mouth enclose my cock and I moaned with ecstasy. This was so much better than my hand, especially since my mother seemed to be an experienced cock-sucker. She licked all around and caressed my balls as she enclosed my entire shaft with her mouth and moved up and down, lubricating it nicely with her warm saliva. Every so often, I could feel the head of my dick bumping the back of her throat, making me shudder. Then, keeping the tip of my cock inside, she started running her tongue in circles around the engorged head while stroking me. Simultaneously I felt a hand wrap around my sperm filled balls and gently massage them, fingers groping me and taking a firm but gentle feel. Now I was well lubed up and breathing heavily as my mother sucked my cock, and the feeling of her expertly tugging my balls was wonderful. She took things slowly on her end. She wanted every inch of my boy cock in her mouth. It wouldn't be easy. As she said she would've accustomed to smaller meat.

She breathed heavily in my groin, "Baby, does this feel wonderful? Your balls are so full dear. Will you let me put them in my mouth?"

I could only nod in affirmation. My mother squatted down and I felt a hot wet sensation enveloping my hairless sack. In one sure movement she took both my hanging testicles into her mouth. She held my big dick with her left hand and cupped the top of my sack with her right for better reach. Then my mother began sucking on one at a time, pulling them gently down low and licking all the salty taste from my cum-filled sack. I could feel my mom working under my balls and I spread my legs a little to let her get in some more. The feeling was amazing - my mother was working my nuts, kneading and sucking, getting me ready to shoot a monster load.

"Oh Mom! Oh! Suck it! Suck it good! Ohhh! It's wonderful ... mmmh ...," and we looked at each other with a new excitement as she worked my balls, saliva dripping all over her mouth, making her face and my groin wet. She slurped and slurped my balls and stroked the big dick with her hand until I couldn't hold back any longer. But she felt it and squeezed the base of my cock to delay the ejaculation.

Slowly she let my balls pop out from her hot mouth and engulfed my pulsating cock again. My cock felt so good in the back of my mother's throat as she moved her face back and forth over the juicy knob. She loved that big pole in her mouth and throat. She slurped and gulped and it gave me wonderful sensations. She leaned over making her easy to swallow the whole length of my cock. She saw me stiffen up and heard I moan in ecstasy. This encouraged her and sucked my cock deep, letting it sink down her throat, bobbing her head up and down with deep long strokes, massaging my purple head with her slippery throat.

Suddenly she pulled out my cock from her mouth and looked up at me pleading, "Jimmy, let it go darling, let your cock explode in my mouth and let me drink your cum.....please......I need to taste it honey ... I want to taste that thick boy-cream ... give it to me ..."

"Damn you're nasty.....just like a Mother should be."

She smiled up at me.

"Anything for my loving son......I'll suck your cock and drink that enriched cream anytime darling."

Who was I to refuse my mother? I pulled out and laid her on the sofa jumping over her to straddle her face. "Do it Mom.....suck me off until I cum in your mouth."

She grabbed my wet shaft and stuck it into her mouth sucking hungrily, licking her saliva off of my shaft and continually stroking me so I would cum in her greedy mouth. She continued milking her baby for all I was worth. With her soft slippery lips tightened over the head of my cock I didn't last long, I exploded shooting warm thick cum down her throat. One.....two.....three. She choked a little swallowing shots of cum.....her son's cum. She held on and adjusted her head to try and capture every drop of my load. She was out of practice, though, and streams of it ran down her chin. It was inconceivable to her that any two balls could hold this much sperm.

"Oh fuck yeah.......oh fuck yeah......nice Mom......nice slut Mommy, take it all," I felt she milking me and swallowing my cum like a hungry calf. "OH Mom....Jesus that was great.....God you're sexy and so hot when you're milking me like that"

Once I was spent, my mother slowly let my cock out of her mouth and it plopped out still nicely plump. I slowly pulled out of her cum soaked mouth and collapsed on the sofa next to her.

She stood up with her face wet with saliva and cum from slurping my cock.

"Mmm. That's my big boy! You taste so good down there! Your cum is thick and creamy baby, Mommy had a yummy yummy mouthful darling ... mmmmh ..." She said with a wicked smile on her sweet face, then reached for a napkin and wiped her face.

A line had been crossed. Both of us were furious with us on the one hand, but felt such indescribable pleasure that it was hard to think of anything else. My mother stood before me without breaking the eye contacts, slowly...and peeled off the pants and her mauve panties that was the only clothing still remaining on her body. Standing immediately before me, she place one foot on the sofa and leaned in, bringing her wet oozing pussy to within inches of my face.

riganut
riganut
269 Followers