Unlocking Madeline Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cupcake77
Cupcake77
13 Followers

When Lynn reached down to touch Maddie's clit, she was confused when Madeline shook her head. "I um... already took care of me..." Maddie muttered, staring at her feet.

"Oh, you did, did you?" Lynn smirked and pushed her lover back on the bed, kissing her. She smelled Maddie's own cum on her fingertips and felt a tiny urge again to take control. She would tell her she wanted her pussy anyway, and that she should not have been bad. Lynn erased the thought from her mind and instead said,"I guess I'll just worry about breakfast then." Maddie smiled from ear to ear and kissed back, nodding and giggling.

Lynn made some pancakes and brought them back to her room to keep Maddie from her parents until she looked less sexed up. They both knew they were going to have to have a conversation they'd been avoiding now. Though she had more reservations, Maddie spoke first.

"I know you aren't really into commitments, and you like to have who you want, whenever. I don't really want to ruin the friendship that we have anyway." Lynn was picking up on the message.

"Oh yeah, I know you like guys too anyway, and you want to settle down and do lame adult stuff." Lynn added.

"Well, you're still so sexy, and I do want more..." Maddie bit her lip, trailing off.

"You are pretty damn amazing yourself. It doesn't have to end, Mads. We can do what we want." Lynn felt a tiny pang of disappointment at the realization that they were agreeing not to date, but told herself Maddie was right. She did not want to settle down. She enjoyed having a slut at her whim.

"Friends with benefits it is then!" Maddie declared chuckling. She kissed Lynn, and both were smiling again.

"Hurry up and finish eating; I promised I'd help you get settled in today. Besides, we have to clean up your new place, because next time, we will be there. I want to be able to hear you moan properly, without trying to stay silent because of my parents." Lynn smirked. Maddie stared off, feeling her pussy get hot and wet again at the prospect of "next time".

Cupcake77
Cupcake77
13 Followers
12