Unlocking Madeline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cupcake77
Cupcake77
13 Followers

"Fuck Emma. Thank God shes fucking gone! She's been a thorn in my side for long enough. And Madeline is not my girlfriend! She's a friend from school and we've just been hanging out. Besides that, she has a boyfriend." The word "boyfriend" was like acid in her mouth. She had been avoiding the thought. When she was done mentally nursing that wound, it occurred to her that she accidentally gave two crucial bits of information she had not meant to: Maddie's name and her high school. Damn her quick temper! She downed half her drink in one gulp.

Kathy smirked, looking too amused at the reaction she got. "Okay fine. Maybe you don't miss Emma. It sounds like you are really taking a liking to...Madeline, was it? Could YOU really be falling for someone? Having a boyfriend hasn't ever been a problem for you before, has it? But whatever, I'm sure you'd do something to ruin it and I missed you here."

Lynn was trying to contain her rage. She wanted to punch Kathy. With another gulp, her drink was gone. She had had sex with many girls with boyfriends sure, but never tried to date them. She had cheated on every girl she had dated anyway. Being a mistress, she usually got bored too easily or found them too vanilla. Dating Madeline still seemed out of the question; the only reason Lynn kept going back for more sex was because she had never felt a tongue quite like hers and she had always been a hot fantasy. She normally didn't have patience for girls who wanted boring all the time, even if she did sense there was a slut hiding behind an innocent facade.

"I'm not after my friend, okay? I'm going to ask you nicely one time only to please drop it, and never say her name around here again. I need more rum."

Kathy stared hard for a second, as though carefully pondering her next words. Then she reached in the fridge to prepare another drink for her guest while she spoke. "Look Lynn, we both know you aren't ever going to settle down. You can't handle commitment. You are too much of a kinky whore and you always will be. All I'm saying is I can see all over your face there's more going on here, and after hearing what little you have to say, I am not going to be squashing any rumors for you."

Lynn sighed deeply and threw a 20 dollar bill onto the table before taking her glass into the living room to flip on some music and drown in her thoughts. She knew she would be drinking plenty of Kathy's alcohol stash tonight and wanted to cover some of her portion. Lynn sat on the couch and as the hour wore on, lots of desperate ladies, and some guys, looking to take their minds off school started to fill in around her. She barely noticed the room growing louder though, she was deeply lost in her own head and several drinks into the night.

Everything continued to echo in her ears as she realized there was a tall, thin blonde staring at her and motioning. She had obviously been speaking to her. Looking up, Lynn shook her head and tried to shake herself out of it. "I'm sorry, what?" She asked without changing her expression.

The girl smiled bigger, giggling childishly. "I said, I'm Sidney. I um...I heard from Ashley that you um, have a way with ladies." She shuffled her feet awkwardly. Lynn often wondered how girls like this got so desperately forward. She supposed she must really have a reputation here.

Lynn raised an eyebrow. "Well um, Sidney, don't expect me to remember your name. Go get me a glass of whiskey on ice and I will think about teaching you a few things."

Desperate to get off, Sydney nodded enthusiastically and ran off to fill her interest's cup. While she was in the kitchen, another girl approached Lynn sitting alone on the sofa. She recognized this girl. She had woken up next to her naked one morning months ago, and could only assume the workings of the previous night. Lynn hoped she would talk first because she was terrible with names. She was in luck.

"Hey Lynn, haven't seen you in a while. Here, have a shot with me." She said, thrusting a shot glass of fireball at her. Lynn never turned down liquor. She tossed it back before saying anything.

"Thanks, but are you just trying to get laid too?" Lynn asked as though it was a perfectly casual question. She looked confused until Sidney started strutting over, looking irritated, with Lynn's beverage.

"Brandy! I am already talking to Lynn. Go on, I got her this drink!" Sidney spat.

"Fuck you. I gave her a shot, and I can talk to who I want." The girl, apparently Brandy, snapped back. Normally Lynn would sit back and let this kind of spat play out, but the room was already blurring and she wasn't in the mood to laugh at a cat fight.

"Oh, both of you shut up and come on!." Lynn said in a commanding tone as she got up and walked down the hall, knowing they would obey and follow. She loved having this kind of presence. It was also unlike her to be this far gone this early into the night. It was a struggle to walk straight.

Lynn walked into a bedroom and shut the door behind the three of them. The girls started to argue again. "Lynn is going to have me! I've never felt her tongue before!" Sidney started.

Brandy cut her off. "Why would she even want to? I thought you had a boyfriend. Are you one of those 'only gay when you're drinking' types?"

Rolling her eyes, Lynn pulled off her own tee, making both jaws in front of her drop. She tied Brandy's wrists high above her head to the bed post and pulled off her leggings, taking note of her lack of panties. "Sorry, but she did get to me first. She can have the first taste. I don't like divided attention. You both annoy me though. I don't know if I will make either of you cum tonight." Lynn was finishing her current drink as she spoke.

Lynn shoved Sidney back onto the bed and straddled her. She leaned forward and kissed her hard. "I bet you are soaked already, aren't you, you desperate cunt?" The mistress pulled off her pants and underwear in one motion. The tiny white thong was indeed transparent from the amount of liquid it had absorbed. She slapped the whore's pussy and smirked.

Though appalled at Lynn's more abrasive than usual behavior, Brandy was also becoming increasingly wet from watching this unfold. She squirmed and regretted that even drunk, Lynn could tie a tight knot. She whimpered at her situation. Lynn chucked and reached in the nightstand to grab a knife. She neatly sliced open the back of her other toy's shirt and it fell to the floor. "If you are going to be annoying, I at least want something to look at."

When Brandy blushed deeply, stomped her foot and yelled, Lynn told Sidney to get up. "Spread her legs apart for me and tell me if she is dripping." Sidney truthfully hadn't ever slept with a girl, but she knelt before Brandy and gently pulled her apart at the ankles. She reached up one hand to carefully spread apart the folds and have a good view of the tight little hole. Brandy was glistening and smelled delightful, making Sidney half tempted to try pleasuring her instead. If it weren't for the storied she had hear about Lynn, she might have

"She is certainly very wet." Sidney muttered, stroking up the thigh with her nail.

"I asked if she was dripping."

"Well not literally. Is that even possible...?"

Lynn laughed out loud at that remark. "Oh honey, you haven't seen anything, have you?" It was a rhetorical question. "She can stay there until she drips. You will lick my pussy for me to decide if you may cum." Sidney looked a little taken aback, but she had heard talk of Lynn's nature. When the mistress pulled off her jeans and laid down, Sidney climbed over her.

Her head was spinning. Lynn was so pretty, and her confident aggressive nature was addictive. She bent down for some kisses, but after their lips met, She felt a sharp tug on her hair. "I said to eat me out." Nervous, but not daring to disobey, she scrambled her way in between her mistress' legs. She was trying not to hyperventilate. Where should she put her tongue? Was she supposed to lick up the cum? How does this work?

Sidney sloppily licked all around Lynn's labia without narrowing in her tongue's motions. Lynn sighed. She tried to hold the whore's head in place, she tried to rock her hips to create a rhythm, and she was not going to be able to climax in this girl's clueless mouth. She sat straight up and pushed Sidney's shoulders away. "Oh stop! You are either straight or too drunk, and I'm not here to be your sexuality experiment. Go sit in that chair and touch yourself if you really need to cum." Lynn motioned to a little armchair in the corner.

Sidney hung her head, but she was in need of relief. She would spend the next several months wondering why being treated like this got her so hot. Lynn turned to her other slut and seeing a glistening streak on her thigh, freed her from restraint. Brandy was looking very smug now. "Wipe that smirk off your face. If I remember correctly, you needed my help before. I just don't have patience for teaching today."

Brandy nodded and Lynn sat her down on the bed to straddle her in her lap and kiss her. The way Lynn kissed took Brandy's breath away; it felt fierce and commanding. She gasped for air as the fire in her lips sent more waves of sensations to her pussy. She raised her hips to rub her swollen sex against Lynn's thigh. Horny and not up for any more foreplay, Lynn growled in her ear, "I'll give you a little motivation to make me cum harder."

In seconds Brandy was on her back and wrapping her arms around her mistress. Lynn hooked two of her fingers and reached into her whore's narrow opening to scoop up some of the thick, slippery juices. Brandy gasped as she felt the fingertips expertly swirl her clit. Without thinking, she reached down to spread her lips apart and provide more access. Lynn kept a steady pace and brought her up to the top of the ride fast.

She loved the silly faces and incoherent moans of pure insanity that these girls always had with their orgasm. She kept rubbing through each of Brandy's tremors, and got up quickly to throw on Kathy's robe. Then, Lynn went to grab one more drink to enable Brandy to have a moment of recovery before she demanded pleasure for herself.

On her return to the room, Brandy was still laying on the bed with her mouth still in a perfect "O" and Sidney was breathing heavily while sitting in a pool of her own cum. "Such filthy whores you are." Lynn muttered, setting the cup beside the bed. She was so dizzy, she couldn't handle any position but lying down. She shoved Brandy over to flop down and and with slightly slurred speech told her, "Enough rest. Get down there and do your job."

Brandy smiled, still enjoying the aftershocks, and kissed her way slowly to the soaking, neatly shaven triangle between Lynn's legs. She was too far gone to even scold her for taking her time. Brandy at least knew her way around a vagina. She worked her tongue in neat circles, but Lynn wasn't getting much closer to her breaking point. She shut her eyes and threw her head back while she imagined Madeline's curly dark red locks flowing over her thighs as her head bobbed up and down in a perfect pattern. She would peek up with her big green eyes to see how her lover was enjoying her perfect tongue and Lynn would lose it...

With that, she was cumming. Lynn cried out in her drunken stupor, "Oh Maddie!" Her body convulsed helplessly and she drifted off as soon as she collapsed. She did not even stay conscious long enough to see Brandy scoff and storm out of the room. Her dreams were more like restless nightmares of Maddie walking in on her with one of these whores and running out crying.

Lynn awoke in a daze with sunshine on her face piercing her aching head. She wasn't sure what hurt more, the handover, or the thought of hurting her best friend. She slowly realized Kathy had thrown open the curtains and was standing at the foot of the bed with her arms crossed. Lynn sat up awkwardly, squinting and pulling the blanket over her exposed breasts. The party host threw a pile of Lynn's clothes at her. "I find the messes you make amusing Lynn, I really do, but you are quite the train wreck aren't you? You made a girl leave crying again? What was it this time?"

"I'm not even sure. The whole night's a blur Kath."

"I hear you moaned the wrong name. I'm not sure what you are drinking to forget, but go home and get yourself together dear." Lynn dressed slowly and headed out. She walked to her bedroom to nurse her hangover in bed all day. Her mom avoided questioning her when she came home a mess at least.

When she was cozy in her own bed, Lynn send Maddie a text. She was dying to hear from her. Was she falling hopelessly? Was this weirdness...love? She had to shake these emotions.

"How was your night? I can't wait to see you tomorrow ;)"

Cupcake77
Cupcake77
13 Followers
12