Unlocking My Inner Anal Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Isabelle gets a thorough cleansing.
2k words
4.46
46.8k
23

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I waken to find Jake placing delicate kisses all over my face, coaxing me from my dreams. Begrudgingly I get up and follow him to the bathroom to been our daily ritual. Jake gives his dominant look, indicating that he wants me on my knees. I instantly move, knees touching the cold tile floor. My body already warming up, nipples hard and pussy starting to weep. I think it's impossible for my body to not react lustfully anymore. Once down, Jake taps his cock on my lips telling me to open up and as my lips part, jets of urine flood my mouth. Jake sighs in relief. He loves degrading me this way. Initially, I wasn't fond of the act but after a year or so, it's become yet another taboo I love. When finished, I gently lick Jake's cock clean ensuring no residue is left.

"Good girl. Now ass in the air."

Key to good anal is the preparation. For us golden showers are fine, scat isn't. I put on face down, cheek on tile and spread my ass cheeks for Jake to insert the nozzle. Water isn't enough for Jake, he prefers using proper cleansing solution to ensure my bowels are empty. The only issue is it's cold. I flinch as he pushes the nozzle in and begins to squeeze the cold mixture into my anal canal. I relax my muscle allowing the fluid to travel and do it's job. I stay in position, waiting for Jake to insert a small plug. He normally does this so I can shower whilst the enema works away but I get a surprise as another nozzle and gush of cold liquid fills me. Jake strokes my ass reassuringly, "Just putting in an extra one, I want to make sure my ass is perfectly clean for what I have planned today."

I whimper as the extra fluid makes me feel more uncomfortable than usual but not as uncomfortable as the slightly bigger plug he proceeds to push in. It slowly goes in thanks to the generous amount of lube and breathing steadily. Once the widest part goes in my muscles greedily pull, refusing it let the intruder out. Jake leans down and presses kisses on my cheeks.

"There all sealed up, just like that naughty cunt of yours. Can you feel it? Your sweet juices dripping from it. The poor thing is going to be desperate for my cock soon, if not already," he says roughly, "Up you get now, slut. Time to shower."

Carefully, I rise making sure the plug doesn't dislodge. Now that it could, my anal muscles are clasping it so tightly, fighting the urge to let the enema go. We walk to the shower, Jake smiling at my discomfort. He insists I wash him down, making me squat as I do his feet and legs. The actions make my tummy churn. By the time we are done I am panting, almost begging to let go.

Jake chuckles at my twisted face, " Time to let it out, uh? I'll give you a hand with the plug but do not let any fluid out, understand? You must stay where you are until I leave the room."

"Yes, sir", I whisper.

"Stay here, ass up."

I resume my earlier pose this time in the shower. Easier to clean I suppose if I leak. With no warning Jake pulls at the plug making me squeal. It's a weird feeling, I need to let go but scared in case I make a mess. Unforgiving with his movements, Jake releases the plug and I cry out, some fluid jetting out before I could stop it. Thankfully, it wasn't much but I still disobeyed Jake's orders.

"Dirty little slut. That's earned you a red bottom. Now stay there and don't let any more out until I leave," he smirks.

With my head still on the floor and strain to keep everything in. I could hear Jake's footsteps getting further away but very slowly. I was so relieved when I could finally move rushing to expel the horrid cleansing.

Thirty minutes later and I find Jake in the kitchen finishing his breakfast. If anyone were to see me they would be none the wiser, hair done and face freshened with my silky shirt robe on, I look great. Feel great too. The process is uncomfortable but I always do feel better for it.

"I was beginning to think I went too far," Jake says as he come towards me. His arms encircle me, reaching round to my bottom, searching for the plug.

"Tsk, what a good anal slut you are. I was hoping you would forget to put it back so I could add more to your punishment," he says sulking.

I giggle at his antics, "I'm sure you'll find other reasons to scold me, Sir. In the meantime, could you help clean my piercings?"

"Of course, hop on the breakfast bar and start having your breakfast shake. Once we're done the real fun can begin," he smiles, slapping my ass playfully.

"All done. Your pussy is looking so pretty, so pink and wet for me. I can only imagine how good it will feel around my cock is a month's time", Jake says as he attaches my chastity device.

I moan. The thought of waiting that long is already killing me and its only been a few days! Knowing my pussy is locked has my libido skyrocketing and I don't know if it will ever come down. Jake helps lower me off the counter then strips me of my robe.

"Now, go on all fours and crawl to our playroom," he orders.

I instantly do as told, making sure my ass is high as I make my way. I feel myself heat up and blush as my tits swing, occasionally brushing the floor. Fluid is already dripping down my legs and when I reach our room, I am so wet it's dripping on the floor. Being a good girl, I stay on my knees but change to the position I was in earlier in the bathroom. It's Jake's favourite, having my ass and pussy high in the air on display. I feel like I'm waiting an extraordinary length of time before Jake comes into the room.

"You really have pleased me, little anal slut. However, you did disobey earlier so before we start your training, you'll receive your punishment," he says darkly, his hand flitting across my backside.

I stay stock still, fighting the urge to wriggle until he grabs my hair and gently pulls upwards, indicating for me to rise. He guides me to the centre where there's a hook on a pulley. I stand still, eyes lowered, as he collects what he needs. A familiar scent fills my nose. My neck is encased in dark red leather, soft on the inside so it doesn't bite as Jake tightens it enough to slightly restrict my breathing. Next come the matching cuffs which Jake clips together then lifts my arms to connect them to the hook above. I squirm and rub my thighs in anticipation. The hook is then pulled upwards so that I am left teetering on the balls of my feet. My breathing quickens as Jake caresses my back with his choice of punishment, a cat of nine tails whip. The leather strands tickle my skin, causing goosebumps and my pussy to clench.

"Now, my little anal slut. You are going to count every strike and say, 'Thank you, Master.' No cumming allowed, if you do you'll get more lashings."

The first hit makes me jolt, "Thank you, Master."

The second, harder yet makes me moan, "Thank you, Master".

The third, harder still yet my pussy gushes, "Thank you, Master,"

When Jake reaches the tenth, I am holding back my orgasm desperately and each strike sends shockwaves to my deprived cunt. By the fifteenth and last hit, my ass and thighs are burning but my body is shaking with need, leaving a puddle of juices on the floor.

"Thank you, Master," I cry before Jake slackens the hook and releases the cuffs. He allows me to collapse onto the floor.

"Clean up your mess like a good slut." I obey, licking my fluids up until the floor is spotless again. Master then pulls me up by my collar, my body right up against his.

"Look at me," he says softly, his eyes still dark but full of love, "You're such a good girl, not cumming during your punishment, I know how much you love it. Now it's time for some training and if you do well I'll allow you to come."

He takes me to the medical chair, like the one at the piercing studio he attaches my ankle and wrist cuffs after positioning me so my ass is hanging off the edge. My attention is focused on my Master as he brings across a tray filled with toys. Most of them are familiar, toys to tease and play with my nipples which excites me but my heart sinks when I see the equipment I am being trained in. A red enema water bottle. It looks like it could take two litres or more, we have only ever done cleansing treatment and that I struggle to hold in.

Master notices my uneasy stare, "Don't worry, love. We'll take it slow and if it gets too much remember to use your safe word."

"Yes, Master," i whisper which makes him smile.

He sets up the bag which is half full onto a stand before coming to sit before my locked pussy and stuffed ass. He gently strokes my inner thighs, warming me up before reaching the butt plug. I help push out the plug. It's so wide, he has to tug firmly before my hole releases it. I moan at the loss. It is soon replaced though by the slightly bigger than normal tip of the enema kit. My ass clenches around it and so does my fists.

"Try to relax, it will feel just like your routine enemas just a bit more full. I promise to make it more pleasurable," Master tries to appease me.

Warm fluid enters me as he unclips the tube. I sigh as my tension is released, at least the water is heated this time. My comfort is soon turned as almost half is in my bowels. Master has been stroking me all this time, relaxing my tense limbs but soon turns his attention to my perky breasts and nipples. His hands are a wonderful distraction. Kneading and pinching my chest making them ache for more, I soon realise the toys on the tray are too keep me so aroused that I forget the feeling of the large volume of fluid in me.

They work a treat. I barely notice Master removing the nozzle as he licks and bites my tips.

"Well done, little slut you are doing excellent work. I want you to keep that inside for as long as you can. In the meantime, I will be toying with these perfect titties. You can only cum with my permission though," he snickers.

Master resumes his ministrations with vigour. I mewl and writhe with the sensations. My cunt drenched and ass clenched to it's tightest. It was sweet torture. It continued with nipple clamps that when tightened made me gasp and almost let the fluid out, vibrators that made me tingle all over and worst of all, ice cubes that made my nubs ache. The longer it went on, the more uncomfortable I was and found it hard to not explode. Through it all, my desire and orgasm kept building and I found myself begging with tears streaming down my face for both releases. Master had placed a container in front of the chair on the floor and moved behind me.

"You have been such a good little slut. I think you deserve your reward," he whispers in my ear. Then suddenly sharp pain hits both my nipples, sending my need to its peak.

"That's it cum for me, little anal slut," he growls, tugging my nipples even more and sucking my the delicate skin of my neck.

I scream out my pleasure and simultaneously let go of the fluid in my bowels. The act only prolongs my orgasm making me see stars. Drained and unable to move, Jake undoes my restraints and takes me to the four poster bed, allowing me to regain my wits and strength.