Unlocking Tally Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth withdrew from his cock until only the tip was left between my lips, before plunging myself back down again. I started sucking him in earnest now, rapidly moving my head up and down to take in his length. His shaft was slick with my saliva now, and I could my feel drool dripping down my chin.

I had an idea! Something that, if my fanfics were any indication, that he would like.

Taking my hand away from his balls, I moistened my index finger with the excess spit, collecting all the wetness until it was completely soaked. Then, I reached back toward him, past his sac, and made contact with his backside, hoping to find his back door.

Dylan's eyes flew open.

"Whoa, hey, what are you doing?"

"Mrn.." I began, before removing my mouth from his dick. I continued. "I heard that guys like this. I figured I'd do, like a prostate thing."

"Um...no. Not for me. Nothing back there."

"But it's fun," I said with a shrug. "I like it."

"Well, that's good for you, but I'm not interested."

"Oh," I said, softly. "Okay." I removed my hand from the offending area, and wrapped my lips around his length once more.

Lesson learned. Don't get all your sex tips from slashfic.

Still, I wasn't going to let that get me down. As I continued to bob my head up and down on his shaft, I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. Since he didn't want my finger's attention, maybe I could put it to better use on myself. I stuck my hand down my pants once more, moved past my underwear, and began running my fingers along my now soaking lower lips.

Oh, god it felt good. Not just the physical attention, but the emotional rush as I felt this stranger's hard cock in my mouth. I was a slut. A whore. I was filthy. I was blowing a guy in a bathroom. My body ached with desire as I began rubbing my cunt harder and harder. I was a dirty girl, and I wanted to be treated like one.

With that in mind, I began pushing more and more of his cock down my throat. I could feel myself gagging each time I went down, but didn't care. The sensation of being used was just too much. My pussy was on fire as I started to hear myself gagging around his cock, getting more and more forceful with each bob of my head.

Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Dylan looking at me with concern. "Whoa, what are you doing?"

I took my mouth off his cock once more, feeling the saliva run down my lips as I did so. While still stroking his shaft, I looked up at him, eyes full of desire. "Be rough with me."

"Huh?" he asked.

"Fuck my throat," I pleaded. "Use me."

"Um...sure. I guess," he said. Not exactly the alpha ownership I was looking for, but it would do. I ran my tongue along the bottom of his shaft before taking him back in my mouth. Just like I'd seen porn stars do. I was that kind of girl now, and it felt incredible.

Slowly, Dylan began rocking his hips back and forth, thrusting deeper into my mouth. That was it. That was what I wanted. It was a strange paradox. I loved being in control of the situation, what with being the person who initiated it and all, but I also wanted to be used. I wanted to be his fuck toy. I moaned around his cock as I inserted a finger inside myself. His shaft invaded my mouth, and I began thrusting my head in time with him, forcing his cock deeper in my throat each time. He started thrusting faster and faster, making me gag each time. This was it. I added another finger to my dripping snatch as the feeling of my mouth being fucked made me feel hotter and hotter.

Then, suddenly, he pulled out, leaving me panting, wanting.

"I'm sorry, I'm just...not comfortable with this."

"Why not?" I asked, no longer fingering myself. It felt strange to be doing so during a conversation.

"I just...don't like being rough like this."

"But I WANT you to be rough."

"I'm just...not into that? Is that okay? Can we just do it regular?"

"Yeah," I sighed. Well, okay. Maybe I wouldn't be getting exactly what I wanted tonight. There was a lesson in that, probably. Something about taking small steps and appreciating what you had. I guess. I lowered my mouth back to him, and began bobbing up and down. Some people don't want to be rough. That's fine. My head bobbed up and down, and I made sure not to gag myself this time. Wouldn't want to offend his delicate sensibilities.

And I continued taking his cock in my mouth, moving up and down. He seemed to be enjoy it, from what I could tell from the occasional upward glances. But, despite my continued stroking, it seemed like things weren't really progressing. And my neck was starting to get tired. At least I had my own sexual feedback to go off of when the rough stuff was going on. The seconds continued to tick by, and the silence of the room, interrupted only by the wet sounds of my mouth, was becoming almost thickly palpable.

Maybe I should ask him if there's anything he wants.

I removed my lips from his cock, replacing it with my hand. I looked up, continuing to stroke his length as I did so. Communication. That was the key.

I sighed, and decided to just ask. "Hey, so, do you want-"

"GGGRRRRNNNHHHH!!!"

His cock began pulsing in my hand, and, without warning, a splat of something warm hit my forehead. I instinctively closed my eyes, and felt several more splashes of his cum along my face.

Well, then.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Dylan said frantically.

"It's okay," I replied, feeling his hot spunk running down my face. "Get me a paper towel?"

"Yeah," he replied.

I could hear him fumbling with the dispenser. By now, some of the cum had dripped down to my lips. I stuck out my tongue, and licked up some of the sticky fluid. Again, it was pretty salty. But not bad. And I liked tasting it. The sensation of being covered in cum, dripping off me like some filthy slut, would have had some appeal.

Some warning would have been nice, though.

"Here you go," he said. I reached out toward where his voice was coming from, and felt the paper towel touch my fingertips. Taking it in my hand, I began wiping my face down.

"I'm so sorry," he said.

"It's fine, really," I replied. I managed to clear my eyes, and could actually see again. That was an improvement.

Dylan shifted awkwardly. "So...I guess...I'm just gonna go."

Right now I was more concerned with cleanup than with niceties. "Yeah, that's fine," I told him.

"Okay," he said, opening the bathroom door. "Um...thank you, for that."

I gave a little wave to him as he left, quickly shutting the door behind him. I looked down. Luckily, most of it had managed to get on my skin, but there were a few drops on my shirt. The Minecraft Creeper on the front of it would never be the same again. Sighing, I wet the paper towel and tried my best to scrub it clean.

So, that was an experience.

Admittedly, it hadn't been the erotically charged masterpiece I had in my head. And that was fine. Maybe it shouldn't be. At least I'd done it! I'd given head to someone. I'd tasted semen. Lots of firsts to cross off the list. Still, I couldn't help but feel a bit...underwhelmed. And I would really have liked to have had a mirror in here.

Once I was, to the best of my knowledge, free and clear of the evidence of my indiscretion, I gathered up my paper towel floor pad, and tossed it in the trash. Bending down to the sink, I took a quick drink of water to get the salty taste out of my mouth. It hadn't been bad, but all of that oral activity left me a bit thirsty.

Okay, back to the real world.

I headed out the bathroom just in time to see Dylan headed out the door. All of the instruments and amps and whatnot had been cleared from the stage, which probably meant that he wouldn't be coming back in tonight. That was fine. That was what I wanted. So why did I feel so...nothing. It was like it didn't happen. Like I was all empty air, when I thought I'd feel satisfied and powerful.

Rei was sitting at a table near the front of the club, sipping on an iced mocha and looking at her phone. I waved at her and headed that way.

"There you are," she said. "Did you fall in?"

"Nah, I'm good," I said, sitting down.

A huge smile crossed her face as she looked up at me. "Pfft!" she said, holding back a laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"Bwhahaha!" she laughed, before quickly shutting up. She was still wearing a huge smile, and her body was almost quivering.

"What?!" I repeated.

"Well!" she said. "I might have struck out tonight, but I see someone didn't."

How did she know? "I don't know what you mean," I protested.

She reached over to the napkin dispenser on the table, took out a few, and handed them to me. "Here you go, sweetie. You might need these."

"For..."

Rei just sighed. "I might not be into guys, but I've seen enough yaoi to know when a boy has had a bit of a happy. And you just happen to have some in your hair."

I was pretty sure I just died. Yep. Dead. Died of embarrassment.

I grabbed the napkins and started furiously rubbing them atop my head. "Where, where is it?"

"A bit to the left," she said, chuckling. I moved my napkins accordingly. "There you go. Got it."

I looked down at the napkin. Sure enough, I'd missed a spot. Crumpling it up in my hand, I quickly marched over to the trash can and threw it away. When I got back to the table, Rei was still grinning at me.

"So you and guitar boy, eh?"

I figured that, if I could just concentrate hard enough at looking at the table, maybe the embarrassment would pass. "I know," I told her. "I know."

"I'm just surprised is all," she said, sitting back and continuing to sip her coffee. "I mean, friends gossip. Word on the street was that you were Little Miss Prude when it came to sex."

"I've been...experimenting lately," I admitted.

"Good! I mean, not to harp on you about it or anything, but it's about time. I'm proud of you, Tal."

"Thanks..." I said. I wished that I had a drink or something with which to occupy my hands. I felt kind of silly just staring into nothingness. I let out a great sigh. I'd been found out. No point in hiding it anymore. "That was...that was my first time doing...you know, sex stuff...with another person."

"Well, then you're doing better than me," Rei said. "The female side of that duo was not interested in what I was selling. Used to be bi, apparently, and normally I can swing the bi chicks my way. But oh well." She looked over, noticing my somewhat taciturn expression. "You okay? I mean...how was it?"

"I don't know," I admitted. "There was some stuff..." Despite my self-insistence that I was all sexually awakened and stuff now, actually talking about it was still quite the challenge. "There were some things I wanted to do that he wasn't into."

"Like what?" Rei asked, as casually as one would ask about lunch or some other innocuous topic.

"Rei!" I said. "You don't want to know about that."

She shrugged. "Why not? It's just sex. People have it. Whatever. Go on. What did this guy not want to do with you?"

My face was practically on fire at this point. Still, though. Talking about it was liberating in its own way. I was practically a new person. This is not a conversation I would have had just a few weeks ago. I lowered my voice to a whisper. "Okay, um..." I gulped. "Well, at first I tried to put a finger...you know, back there. And he wasn't having it."

"Ha!" she chortled. "That's straight dudes for you. They're afraid that if anything goes near that area that will make them 'catch the gay.'"

"I guess," I said, still insisting on maintaining my whisper despite Rei's lack of care about how far the conversation carried. "And...there was some other stuff too."

"Like what?"

"Well...I kinda. I wanted him to be a bit...rougher. And he wasn't into that."

"Rougher how?" she asked. "Like, were you guys fucking back there?"

"No!" I hissed. "I just...did mouth stuff on him. But I liked the idea of it being rough. For some reason. Like...wanting him to...I don't know. Use me." I couldn't believe I was having this conversation. My head was swimming with how ridiculous I must have sounded.

"Sounds like you got a bit of sub in you," Rei offered with a shrug.

I'd done enough surreptitious internet browsing to know she wasn't talking about a sandwich. "I guess," I said. "I don't really know all about that stuff."

"Well, that's the thing about that...side of sex. You should know about it. Lots of people read that Fifty Shades bullshit and think they know all about BDSM, but that book is complete garbage."

"Whoa, hang on," I said, holding up my hands in protest. "I don't know about BDSM stuff. That's all still in the realm of crazytown."

"But you're into the kink stuff, right? If you wanted him to get rough with you?" Rei said. "Then you should learn a bit more. People end up getting hurt if they go into that without really knowing how to do it properly."

She had a point. Tonight's encounter might have ended with a spurt of disappointment, but it could have gone worse. What if I'd found someone who wanted to take things further than I wanted. They could have seen my request to go harder as an invitation to ignore my boundaries.

"You're right," I said. "I probably could stand to learn a bit more about that stuff."

"But you liked it? Or, the idea of it, rather?"

I really wished there was something stronger than coffee around for me to drink. Just so I could get through this easier. "I did. I don't know. I like the idea of...a little bit of pain mixed in, you know?"

"See, there you go," she replied, before raising an eyebrow at me. "Now...just how experimental are you going with this?"

"I don't know," I replied. "I'm just seeing what I like."

Rei seemed to think on this for a bit. There was a moment of silence between us as she sipped her coffee, seemingly lost in thought. After a while, she nodded to herself, seemingly coming to a resolution. "Tally, I think you need to learn a thing or two before you jump into the dating world or sexual world or whatever."

"Like what?"

"Like..." she sighed. "Look, I get that your parents kept you pretty sheltered as a kid, I get that. And if you've been getting all of your sexual know how from the internet or whatever, that's not going to be good either. And...well..." she paused, taking a deep breath. "I, personally, happen to have some experience in some of the areas you're interested in."

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Look," she said, leaning forward. "What if someone could...teach you a thing or two? Someone you could trust. Where you could figure out what you do and don't like in a safe environment. Would you be into that?"

By this point, the message had become clear. But would that be something I wanted to do? Aside from enjoying the taste of myself, I'd never really considered...girls before. At the same time, though, the whole point of this little exercise in sexual confidence has been broadening my horizons. Maybe I've been so focused on the default man and woman interaction that I never stopped to consider if it was actually the best thing for me.

Screw it. My default state for the last twenty-five years of my life had been to just ignore my sexuality. And I knew now how much of a mistake that was. Why should I settle for the familiar? How was I supposed to know what I liked until I'd actually tried it all?

I took a deep breath, and looked Rei dead in the eyes. "I...I'd like to...explore things with you. If you'd have me."

A smile crossed her face. "Tally, you are going to have some fun."

12