Unlocking the Wife Through Hypnosis Ch. 02

Story Info
The tape leads to more fun with Scott.
2.3k words
4.48
87.5k
56

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordartist
wordartist
270 Followers

As you should recall, I had just attempted to program my wife to not only suck dick which she was already great at, but to swallow. My goal was to gradually open up into kinkier things, but I figured I would start small. Amazingly, she wound up sucking my best friend's cock when he accidently uttered the trigger word. Now that we had all settled in to watch the football game, the room had a weird vibe to it. My wife had a faraway look on her face like she was remembering an amazing dream. Scott was trying to get back into watching the football game. He was avoiding making eye contact with me any time I spoke to him. I tried to act naturally, and I kept shouting at the television during the game. However, I was really waiting for my wife to leave, so I could clue Scott in on what really happened. I would rather he knew the truth instead of thinking that my wife was simply some cock hungry slut. Of course the main goal of reprogramming my wife was to turn her into a kinky slut, so that view wasn't too far off.

The game finally reached halftime, and my wife went in to the kitchen to prepare some hot food for the second half.

As soon as she left the room I turned to Scott, and I asked him, "So Scott, what do you think?"

Scott looked at me cautiously and said, "What do you mean?"

I replied, "I saw what you were doing with my wife, and I was wondering what you thought about it."

He started blubbering while trying to apologize for it. He answered, "I tried to stop her Frank. I swear I did, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. I am sorry man. I did not mean for it to happen. Please tell me..."

I interrupted him, "Scott, it isn't your fault. If it was, I would be kicking your ass right now."

He turned to me questioningly and asked, "What do you mean it was not my fault? Please don't be mad at Kathy either. You guys are great together."

I tried to explain to him, "No, Scott. You don't understand. It is not either of your faults. I programmed my wife to suck cock and swallow cum. I meant to make her suck my cock. I did not realize that I had accidently programmed her to suck the cock of any man that uttered the trigger word."

He stared at me like I had lost my mind. I could tell he did not believe me.

"Scott! It's hypnosis. Seriously man, you have known us for almost 20 years. My wife has never even given a hint of this before today. I'm telling you that it is hypnosis. This was the first time I was going to test it, and it went way beyond my wildest expectations."

Scott still looked like he wasn't totally convinced, but nothing else really made sense. He finally asked me, "Why did she seem to forget as soon as we were done?"

I told him, "That was the best part Scott. I made it so she would only remember it like a dream. She puts everything back to normal, and only then does she return to full consciousness. I wasn't sure it would work, but by the look on her face, it must have."

He was starting to believe me, and he asked, "Holy shit man! This is awesome. Maybe you could help me with my wife?"

Damn! I had not even dreamt of that possibility. Scott's wife was a stone cold fox. My wife was sexy and petite, but Scott's wife was curvy and slinky. Imagining the possibilities I carefully said, "I don't know Scott. I need more practice with my wife before I could promise anything." The whole time I was thinking that maybe I could add a little something in a tape for her to let me take advantage of the situation. Anyway, let's just say that Scott's wife's programming is a story for another day.

He asked me again, "Will she really not remember anything?"

"I am not totally sure Scott. It sure seems like it so far."

Just as we were getting done talking my wife came back in with the food. Man she looked hot. I was looking forward to getting a blowjob like the one I had just witnessed earlier. Suddenly, I got a stupidly hot idea.

I looked at Kathy, and I said, "The food looks great baby. Just make sure you don't drop anything. You would not want to be a butterfinger."

She set the dish down on the coffee table, and she almost ran over to me. She reached down and grabbed my zipper and started pulling at it. Scott was watching us to see what would happen. I looked at him, and I winked. My wife was dying to get in my pants. I wanted to make her crazy, so I held her back.

She looked up at me, and she pleaded, "Please baby. Please let me suck you. I need your cock in my mouth so bad." While she was saying this, she was clutching at my zipper desperately trying to get my pants down.

Teasing her I said, "But baby, Scott is here. You can't do that now. Maybe we can have some fun later."

"Nooooo!" She cried. "Please let me suck it now. Please. I will do anything. I just need to suck you now."

I looked at her, and I said, "Okay baby. You can suck my dick, but only if you strip down first. If Scott has to watch this, he at least deserves to get a show out of it."

She was still clutching at my pants and grabbing my dick, but she seemed a little unsure of herself. "Please baby. I need your dick so badly, but don't make me take off my clothes."

"Sorry beautiful, if you want to suck my dick, you have to take your clothes off."

She looked back and forth from me to Scott. I could tell that she was trying to resist the programming, but finally she could not take it anymore. She started pulling her clothes off as fast as she could. Once she was naked, she crawled over to me on her hands and knees, and pulled down my zipper. Man she was a hot. She reached into my pants, and pulled out my cock. I was already hard as a rock, and she immediately pulled me into her mouth.

It was fucking awesome. Scott was sitting there with his mouth wide open staring at the spectacle in front of him. I looked down, and watched as my wife sucked me into her hot wet mouth. She went all the way down until I could feel her throat swallowing around the head of my cock. I held her there for a while, and she starting writhing just like she had with Scott. The effect of the programming was amazing. She simply could not get enough of deep throating my cock. She kept moaning and moaning around the base of my cock. She was so hot. I decided to take control of the situation, so I grabbed her head, and starting guiding her. I pulled her head back until her lips were wrapped around just the head. Then, I pulled her back down until I bottomed out on her throat again. Every time my cock went to the back of her throat, she would start squirming again. I would hold her there as she writhed, and then I would pull her out to the tip again. Finally, I wanted to see her beg a little, so I pulled it all the way out of her mouth. She was sucking so desperately that my cock came out from her lips with a pop.

She started trying to desperately get it back in her mouth. I took my cock at the base, and I started smacking her face with it. Every time I smacked her face with the head of my cock, she moved her mouth around trying to get it back. It is always hot having your dick sucked, but I have to tell you that this was even better. Watching your beautiful slut not just wanting to suck you, but desperate to have you is such an incredible high.

She was getting frantic, and started begging incoherently, "Please baby. Please, please... suck...dick. I need it so bad. You don't understand. I have to have..."

Right then, I decided to plunge it back down her throat in a single stroke. I jammed it into her mouth so hard that my balls slapped against her face. She immediately started moaning again. I'm glad I had already wacked off in the hallway. If I hadn't, I would have busted a nut right there. All of the sudden I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, and I realized that I had forgotten about Scott standing there. He had taken out his cock, and he was stroking it. I looked back down, and watched as my wife tried frantically to keep my cock in the back of her throat. While she was doing this, Scott came up behind her on his knees. I shook my head at him to tell him no, but he was too horny to stop. He grabbed my wife by the hips, and plunged his dick right into her soaking wet pussy. How in the hell had this happened? My wife was so desperate for cock that she barely seemed to realize that Scott was there.

I looked at Scott, and said to him, "What the fuck asshole! I did not tell you that you could fuck my wife."

He just looked at me with a gleam in his eye, and he said, "I'm sorry man. I just could not stand watching anymore. She just looks so hot here sucking your dick. I just needed to get in on the action."

"Fine asshole, but next time you want to join in a game, you need to ask. Just because you got lucky with the trigger does not mean you can take advantage of it without permission. Anyways, when I finish, you will need to pull out whether you are done or not. You understand that when I am done she will go back to normal. Don't fuck this up for me."

He nodded his head, and drove his cock into her again. My wife looked up at me through half closed eyes, and starting moaning and writhing again. Scott and I started to get into a rhythm. I would plunge my cock down her throat, and then as I pulled her back, he would plunge his cock into her pussy. She was just going at it like a cheap whore, and loving it. I started to focus on watching her lips on my cock. Every time I hit bottom, she started swallowing and humming around the base. Every time I pulled my cock most of the way out, she would run her tongue around it. She was trying to coax the cum from my balls. I leaned over a little, and I could actually see her pussy lips pulling at Scott's dick. He was stretching her out, and he clearly loved every minute of it.

Finally, I could not take it anymore. I looked up at Scott, and I said, "Sorry man, but you have to pull out now. I cannot hold on much longer."

He looked disappointed, but he pulled his dick out with a pop, and backed away.

I looked back down, and grabbed her head roughly. I pulled her head down to my stomach and my cock was wedged down her throat as far as I could go. She started writhing again, and that was it. I shouted out, "Fuck yeah baby! I'm about to cum you sexy bitch!" She got frantic when she heard I might cum, and started squeezing my balls and humming around my dick. The first shot of my spunk must have gone all the way to her belly. I just kept cumming and cumming, while I held her head tightly. She was in the throes of a powerful orgasm herself. She just kept making these gurgling noises while she swallowed every drop of cum from my dick. She went limp in my hands as the orgasm washed through her in waves. I finally spurted one last time, and then it was over.

She got up, and walked like she was in a trance over to her clothes. She put her clothes on, and once she was done she returned to normal. The only sign of recognition was a slightly dreamy look on her face. By the time she had gotten dressed, Scott and I had gotten our dicks back into out pants. She looked a little unsure of herself, but she glanced around the room. She quickly realized that she needed to bring more stuff from the kitchen.

As she left the room, I turned to Scott, and I said, "Look Scott. That was awesome, but I need to control the situation. I am going to remove the trigger word, so that you can never do that again. I am not saying you can never join us again, but I have to be the one to direct it. Do you understand?"

He looked a little bummed, but he nodded his head.

If only it all went the way I had planned. In the end, I get everything I ever dreamed of, but not without a few bumps in the road. Of course, these and more stories about my wife's programming will have to wait until next time.

wordartist
wordartist
270 Followers