Unlocking the Wife Through Hypnosis Ch. 04

Story Info
It is time for payback through the hypnosis tapes.
2.9k words
4.49
72.5k
52

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordartist
wordartist
270 Followers

After successfully hypnotizing my wife, I had a few loose ends to tie up. I won't bore you with the details, but I changed the hook for the fantastic blow jobs my wife had been giving so that only my voice would work. Additionally, I quickly determined that my new method of hypnosis was working. Once I was sure that I could program my wife at any time, it was time to set my sights on a different goal. As I had mentioned earlier, my best friend Scott had twice taken advantage of my wife's hypnotic trigger to get with her. The first time had been an accident, but the second time was not. He not only came over for a deep throated blow job while I was at work, but he brought another friend of ours to take advantage of the situation.

All I can say is that it was time for some payback. You see, Scott had admitted to me that he would love to try hypnosis with his wife. I had put him off for a couple of weeks, but it seemed like it was time to help a friend out.

First, I knew that I could get my wife to talk Stacey into trying the tapes. The only thing to work out was how to make the tapes for both Scott's and my desires. The hypnotic trigger for Scott's desires would be similar to my first attempt with my wife. In addition to adding the message that Scott wanted, I would record an additional trigger keyed only to my voice that would put her into a hypnotic state. Finally, I would add some hypnotic compulsions to start to change Stacey's overall behavior. I would invite Scott over to make the tape. I would give him a script that he could record, and I would insert the additional commands and triggers later in the tape before Scott even added his part. The final step in the process was to make sure that Scott never listened to the tape himself.

Once I had my plan, I decided it was time to call Scott and let him know the good news. He jumped at the opportunity to make a tape for his wife. I told him we should meet to discuss what he wanted to accomplish in his tape. We planned to meet for dinner after work the very next day.

The next evening when we were eating dinner, I started asking Scott questions about the tape. "Scott, what are you hoping to accomplish with the tape?"

You could tell that Scott was hyped up, and he blurted out, "I am dying to have anal sex with Stacey. I want to make the tape so that she will want to have anal sex with me any time I command it."

He quickly added, "You know how hot Stacey is. The sex is amazing, but she just won't let me do her in the ass. I just can't stop thinking about it, and I hope this will finally get it done."

I nodded, and then I started to explain how it would work, "Scott, we will need to be a little careful with this. First, we will learn from my last mistake. We will make sure that she only responds to your voice for the trigger."

He looked relieved and said, "Thanks man. That was definitely one of my worries."

I then added the important part, "Scott, once we have completed this tape, it will be very important that you don't listen to it."

He looked at me for more information, so I continued, "The trigger word will only work with your voice. If you listen to the tape, you will have received the same suggestions as your wife..."

It took him a second, but the he finally made the connection and said, "You mean I would then want anal sex after hearing myself say the trigger?"

"Exactly, Scott. You don't want that to happen. Once the tape is complete, you will just let her listen to it for a few days, and then let the games begin."

He had clearly bought my line of crap, and as we finished for the evening he said, "Frank, I definitely owe you big time for this. Assuming this works, I don't know how I would ever repay you."

Little did he know, but he did not need to repay me. His wife was going to repay me over and over for him. This whole hypnosis gig just kept getting better and better.

A couple of nights later, we made his tape. I had added my content before he arrived, so he could take the finished product home with him that night. The hook I had placed in the tape for me was "slipping into sounds." I wanted it to be similar to my wife's trigger phrase. Additionally, I had added suggestions around wanting other women. I emphasized my wife, but my main goal was to get Stacey to crave almost any physical contact she could get with women. I made sure that anytime we left her an opening she would try to seduce my wife. I encouraged her to fantasize about my wife every morning after Scott had left for work. My goal was to have her pussy so stoked for Kathy that it would be unbearable. The thoughts of where this was headed were too much for me. When Scott left with the tape, I went back upstairs. I spoke the trigger word to my wife, and sat back in the chair for the most amazing blowjob ever. Life just couldn't get any better than this.

The next few days were brutal. Every day I went to work, and all I could think about was Stacey and my wife together. I was totally worthless at work that week. After waiting a couple of days, I finally talked to my wife about having our good friends over.

"Kathy, I was thinking that maybe we should have Scott and Stacey over this weekend. What do you think?" I asked her at dinner.

She got a funny look on her face as she replied, "I was actually thinking the same thing baby. We haven't seen them in a while, but the strangest thing happened the other day."

All I could think was shit. I wonder if something I did with the tape was about to get me in trouble. I looked at her to see if I could get a feel for her mood. She actually seemed very relaxed, and maybe even a little horny as she kept licking her lower lip. Finally I asked her, "Go on baby. You've got me curious. What happened the other day?"

I could tell that she wasn't sure if she wanted to proceed, but then she spoke to me excitedly and she said, "You know how we have talked about maybe me and a girl going at it sometime?"

"Um...Yes?" I replied.

"Well you know how hot the fantasy makes me, but I have never been willing to go through with it." As she said this, she continued to look at me with a combination of lust and maybe a hint of fear in her eyes.

"Kathy, please keep going. You know how hot this fantasy makes me. Please tell me where you are headed with this."

She was actually grinding into her seat a little as she continued to tell me her story. She said, "The other day I got a phone call in the morning. It was kind of weird. The caller ID showed it as Stacey and Scott's house. "

I tried to be patient as I stared at my wife. She looked at me with sex in her eyes. She continued, "The number was Stacey and Scott's, but they never actually spoke to me. All I could hear was Stacey's voice speaking really low. She was moaning and groaning on the other end of the line. It was so hot listening to her that I could not help myself. I reached down into my panties, and I started playing with myself. I think she may have accidently dialed us, but I could not be sure. Anyways, while I was playing with my pussy, she started babbling incoherently into the phone. All I could hear was Stacey moaning, until suddenly she started saying a name really quietly."

Holy shit, my cock was so hard I thought it was going to burst my zipper. I pleaded with my sexy wife, "Please finish the story, so I can fuck you baby. This story has already gotten me so hard I can't stand it."

She started rubbing my cock through my jeans as she continued, "Stacey was moaning out my name. She just kept calling out Kathy over and over again. She sounded so hot on the other end of the line that I just kept stroking my clit as I listened to her. Frank, I think she may have been masturbating while thinking of me." Kathy pulled down my zipper, and reached under the band of my underwear. She pulled out my cock. Then she stood up for a moment and slipped off her shorts. She turned to face me, and she straddled me.

Kathy was so hot that she started dripping onto my cock. I don't know if my cock had ever been this hard before. She placed the shaft of my cock between her pussy lips, and she started rubbing back and forth on my cock using me to masturbate her. I looked down between us, and could see the head of my cock brushing up against her lips as she slid back. Then she would slide forward, and almost sit on my balls. It was all I could do to not just cum right there. I kept it under control though because I was dying to hear the rest of the story. I panted out an almost incoherent groan, and asked, "Please continue the story? I need to know the rest."

Kathy kept rocking up and back on my cock, but she remained silent. She was looking down between us too. She was clearly getting off on controlling the action, and on watching herself as she ground her pussy against the shaft of my cock. Finally, her head rolled back, and she moaned and started speaking again. She looked back into my eyes, and she said, "The whole scene was amazing. I kept playing with my clit, and I kept hearing Stacey masturbate. Finally, Stacey started to whine and groan really loudly. She got a lot louder, and it was even clearer that it was my name that she was moaning out. I could tell that she was close to orgasm, and I wanted to cum with her at the same time. I started really working my clit over, and just as Stacey screamed out into the phone, I climaxed. It was so fucking hot. Here is the thing though. As soon as Stacey was done cumming she hung up the phone." Kathy paused for a moment, and then she asked, "How could it have been an accident if the minute she was done she knew to hang up the phone?"

I was out of my mind by now as my wife was really hunching back and forth on my cock. I was covered in her juices, and could barely stand it anymore. Shit, I hoped she came soon. I did not want to let her down when her pussy was on fire like this. It was hard to put a coherent thought together, but I told her, "I don't know baby. What do you think was going on?"

She kept on using me as her sex toy and rolling her head back and forth. She has always been hot, but this was almost too much to process. She leaned down into me, and she started biting and sucking on my neck. She reached my nipples, and she ran her tongue over one. She sucked my nipple into her mouth, and she bit down gently. She knows how hard it is to control myself when she does this. My cock twitched against her pussy, and she let out a long low moan. She was on the verge of cumming, and she had not even slid my cock into her yet. The position was awesome because I could see the outline of her pussy lips between us as she slid them over my cock again and again. Her juices were everywhere. They were dripping down between my legs as she rolled her hips and started pushing down really hard. After all this she finally started talking again. Between moans she said, "It was so hot listening to Stacey playing with her pussy. I think that Stacey wanted me to hear her." She paused for a moment, and then she continued, "I think Stacey was trying to seduce me by pretending to call me by accident."

With that Kathy starting shaking while she slid her lips up and down my shaft. She looked me in the eye, and she waited.

Finally I couldn't take it any longer so I asked, "How do you feel about it baby? You know that I love the thought of you having sex with another girl. Stacey is pretty hot, and the two of you would look awesome together."

She looked me in the eye, and she started that low humming noise she makes right before she cums. She blurted out, "Yes Frank, Yes. I think I want to do it with Stacey. I want to eat out her pussy. I want to grab her head while she eats mine. I want to suck on her nipples and bite them till they are red and swollen. I want to arrghhh..."

That was the end of her story. She started gushing all over my cock, and babbling. She said, "Oh god! I am so horny! I am cumming baby. Fuck yeah! Please, please slide you cock into me. Please drill me. Oh...shit...yeah!"

She was fucking amazing, but I was not going to fuck her yet. I picked her up, and laid her down on the couch. I slid down her body and bit down on her nipple. She kept writhing, and pushing her hips out towards me. I went all the way down to the sweet pussy of hers and started lapping. I was licking her clit, and I stuck a couple of fingers into her. Her hips rolled back and then up to meet my hand and mouth. She was completely out of control. As hot as she is, I have never been able to get her to have two orgasms in one session. I was going to make it happen this time. I licked all around her clit. I nibbled on it gently as I stroked my fingers in and out of her pussy. Every time I pushed my fingers into her, she thrust her hips up off the couch to meet them.

I looked up and told her, "Cum for me baby. I'm going to fuck you hard, but you need to be ready for me. I want you to cum all over my dick when I shove it into you." Every couple of words I stroked by fingers into her hard. She was moaning and groaning again, and seemed like she was getting close. I lightly started brushing her clit again with my tongue, and she frantically thrust her hips up at me. She was trying to get me to push harder with my tongue, but I was controlling the action now. I slid my tongue down near my fingers, and then stroked my tongue all the way up and down from her lips to her clit. I repeated this over and over. Finally, I bit down on her clit, and she screamed out. At this moment, quickly moved back up her body, and shoved my cock into her. As you can imagine she was so hot and wet that I simply shoved it all the way in. I pinned her down with my hips, and held her there. She was grinding her hips against my pelvis and making little mewling sounds as she did it.

Suddenly her pussy started to spasm on my cock again. That was my cue, so I began pounding into her as hard as I could. She just kept moaning out over and over that she was cumming again. She just swore and babbled and cried as I pounded her relentlessly. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, so I shoved my cock deep into her and held it there. My spunk filled her up and flowed out around the base of my cock. Fuck me! This was the best sex we had ever had. Just as my cock was pulsing the last time, she went completely still. I looked down at her face and realized that she was completely unconscious. I had never done this before, but I have to tell you that there is no better feeling than fucking your wife so hard that she passes out.

I pulled out of her, and I sat back down on the couch. This was a lot to process. First, I had assumed I would have to hypnotize my wife to get her to sleep with Stacey. This was going to be so much better. Second, clearly the hypnotic suggestions were working on Stacey. Finally, I was thinking that this was going to be a mind-blowing weekend when Scott and Stacey came over to visit. However, that is for the next chapter.

wordartist
wordartist
270 Followers