Unmasked

Story Info
A masked ball ends in steamy sex with a famous actress.
2.3k words
4.05
28.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

I sit back sipping a cognac and smoking a fine Cuban cigar. I need a break and need to unwind. I try to think but so many choices remain undecided. I look into the fire and I am mesmerised by the sights and sounds of the crackling embers.

I then notice the globe next to the fire place, I decide to spin it and then I plant a finger on as it slows down, and I look down at my finger, Paris, France. An interesting choice, I lift my finger off the globe and head to the phone. I call my travel agent and arrange a trip. In a month's time it shall be at hand.

I sit back and finish my cognac and cigar, when a phone call comes through, I pick it up.

"Hello."

"Bill, it's me Jack, how are you doing my friend?"

"Not too bad man just booked my holiday to Paris next month."

"I'm glad I called you Bill."

"Why is that Jack?"

"I got an invite to a masquerade ball; you know Venetian masks, the whole deal, which is in Paris. Anyhow the wife isn't keen as it is only one ticket. I hear there might a female celebrity or two there."

"Thank you my friend."

"You are welcome, just promise you shag some sexy thing at that event."

"I'll do my best."

"Yeah you can come through anytime and I'll give you the details."

So about a week later I head to toward Jack's house. I entered his house and we sat down to catch up.

"So how are you, how's the wife?"

"She is not here, gone shopping."

"Anyway here is the invitation."

"This should be fun, thank you man, for this."

"Have a drink for me my friend."

"Will do, listen, I must go see my travel agent. So take care and send my regards to the wife."

"I'll do that and in case I don't see you have a good trip."

I headed to the travel agent and finalised my trip, a week is left before I head off for some fun.

(Day of Departure)

I settle down into the business class seat of the plane, sipping a martini and enjoying the vast space of this Airbus A380 aircraft. The flight was rather uneventful and soon I land in Paris. I check into the hotel, which coincidently is the same location as the party.

I check into one of Paris' finest hotels and make my up to the room. I slide the key into the slot and open the door and head inside, room is opulent there is the usual furnishings, couch, flat screen TV and a panoramic view of Paris.

I sleep away the jet lag and soon I am fresh the next day. I decide to explore Paris and enjoy the sights. After a while there is time to get ready for the party. I speak to reception and soon receive the mask which will grant me entry and when the time comes close I get myself ready. A suit does quite nicely black with white pinstripes.

The mask is gold in colour; it covers all but the mouth and chin. I soon arrive outside the party and make my way inside. I head straight to the bar and get myself a stiff drink. The throng of people move about as the soft music enchants everyone within the venue.

I then hear a distinctly British voice say "Excuse me," to my left and see a woman in a dazzling floor length black dress, and wearing a silver mask with feathers atop either side of the mask. Her hair is ornately tied up. I move away as she heads to the bar. There is something about her, I feel the need to do something right now, and I do. I step in next to her and say "Excuse me but I must say that you are gorgeous."

"Why thank you, you are rather dashing yourself."

"Very kind of you to say."

"You must drive the girls crazy."

"Well, I try."

"You are doing well."

"Well would you like to dance?"

"Hmmm, why not."

I took her hand as we headed to the dance floor. I drew her in close as we slow dance through the music playing.

"I take it you're not a local"

"You would be right, and I take that you are not either."

"Yes that would be correct; my name is Bill, by the way."

"Emily."

"It's most certainly a pleasure to meet you."

"The feeling is mutual."

We continue to dance as the night winds away. Song after song our eyes remain fixed upon one another, her sky blue eyes are intoxicating and almost impossible to look away from them. A few sparks of conversation flare up now and then throughout the night. As things go, the night begins to wind down.

"It would seem it is time to go Emily."

"Out of curiosity, where you staying?"

"At this hotel, as a matter of fact."

She then whispered to me "Let's go back to your room and really get to know each other."

"Let's," I say to her as she curls her arm around mine and we leave the party.

We soon get too my room and she enters first and I follow. I toss my room card on the table of the opulent room. The lights are on and illuminate the room rather brightly. I begin to reach for my mask; Emily then reaches for my hand and stops me.

"Take that off last. Let me see the rest of you."

"Your wish is my command."

I move over to the couch and then I slip out of my jacket and toss it on the couch. Emily reaches for the straps of her dress and slides them off; she pushes her dress to her waist revealing her cleavage in her sheer black lace bra. I kick off my shoes and then I pull down my trousers and I am now in my boxers.

Emily then reaches down and pushes her dress all the way to the floor. She is now standing in her black lace bra and panties, stilettos, and her mask. She looks towards me and notices the growing bulge in my boxers. She seems to enjoy the sight, from what I can tell.

She points at them and instructs me to take them off, I pull them down and my rock hard cock is standing to attention. She then follows suit and removes her lingerie and now stands in front of me in nothing but a pair of heels and the her mask.

"It is time for us both to be unmasked," Emily says to me.

I reach for my mask and remove it and place it on the nearby coffee table.She pulls out the clips in her hair and lets her flowing locks free. She then turns to face away from me, she lifts her right hand to her face and grasps the mask and slowly removes it. She now turns to face me with a seductive smile on her face. My eyes widen as I realise who is standing before me.

"Emily Blunt," I say with a shocked look on my face.

"Yes, that would be me, now pick up your jaw form the floor and come and fuck me," Emily says to me with a mischievous grin on her face.

She then grabs me by the hand and leads me onto the bed. She climbs onto the bed lays on her back and gestures me to come toward her with a curl of her finger. I naturally oblige and I make my way over her as she spreads her tender legs and I move my cock closer to her little slice of heaven. I look down and notice her now moist vagina.

I position my cock in front of her vagina and I slowly insert it inside. I move in and out slowly but surely. Emily begins to emit slight moans of pleasure which start to get louder as time goes by. We also lock lips while I continue to go in and out of her gorgeous vagina. Emily then wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I continue to fuck her all the while I remain fixed on her gorgeous blue eyes.

We continue to kiss and stare intently into one another's eyes as our coupling seems to move well beyond the physical and our souls seem to be intertwined even more than our bodies are in this moment. Moans of ecstasy continue to be let loose from her gorgeous lips and simply make me even harder and fills me up with even more lust.

My head is a haze at this point as I continue to fuck a woman whom is envied and adored the world over. I then pull out and lift both her legs and rest them on my left shoulder as I put my cock back inside her pussy and continue to fuck away. Her eyes light up the room and become the only thing I fixate on even if we did have an audience.

After some time she whispers to me "Let me get on top."

I pull out of her and she slides her body to the left of the bed as I get onto my back. She then straddles me and slides her pussy onto my cock. Her hands are firmly planted on my chest as she slides up and down on my throbbing cock all the while staring intently at me. I can't help but look into her hypnotic blue eyes as her pussy continues to slide up and down my cock and the feel of her hands on my skin continues to leave me in a bit of haze which will be nigh on impossible to forget.

I then lift my hands to meet with hers and she lifts her hands off my chest and we interlock our fingers and I draw her in close for a kiss which simply heightens everything we both are already feeling. My hands then begin to wander as I feel every inch of her gorgeous body and revel in the unbelievable sensation of my hard cock piercing her lovely pussy.

Emily's moans of ecstasy continue as we remain interlocked in the dance of love. I sit up and we embrace and kiss one another as my cock remains deep inside her pussy. My thrusts continue as my stamina holds steady.

She then climbs off me gets off the bed. She moves to stand in front of the bed. She then bends over and places her hands on the edge of the bed.

Without hesitation I get off the bed and get behind her and caress her ass as I insert my penis into her vagina and fuck her from behind. She seems to enjoy this as her moans of pleasure increase in volume and frequency. The mood in the room is electric and the atmosphere is intoxicating.

I continue to fuck her even after we have been at it for so long. Emily's moans of pleasure continue to entice me to go further and further soon though she is moaning louder as an orgasm creeps ever closer at an increasing pace.

She screams in delight as the orgasm arrives and floods through her entire body. Before her orgasm even has the chance to subside, I let loose and erupt inside her, she revels in the feeling of shot after shot of hot cum filling up her vagina and she moans in delight at the sensation flooding through her at this moment in time. We then collapse onto the bed and catch our breath. It has been some the best sex of my life which has had very little to so with Emily Blunt's celebrity status.

Whilst still catching my breath I say to her "That was other worldly, thank you."

"I'll certainly be feeling this in the morning, but I wouldn't have it any other way," she replies.

"I'm still feeling a little bit of disbelief at what happened to lead me to this point," I say to Emily.

"Just enough, Bill, just enough," Emily says to me reassuringly.

At that point we fall asleep and when we awake morning has come and the sun has begun piercing the veil of darkness. It has been without doubt one the greatest nights of ecstasy I have ever experienced.

Once my eyes are fully open I look to my left and notice Emily resting so peacefully. It would seem the previous night's frivolities were no dream but very real.

I quietly sneak out of bed and head to the bathroom and put on a robe and then I head to the sink and throw some water on my face to get me fully prepared for the day ahead. Emily then walks into the bathroom clad in the shirt I had on last night. I notice her in the mirror and turn around to face her.

"Morning."

"Morning."

She then walks up to me kisses me.

"Wow Emily, that looks even better on you than it did on me."

"Why thank you, they do think of me as a trendsetter."

"That's what they say but then again your birthday suit is the best outfit you own."

"Thank you, you seem to have enjoyed the festivities last night."

"I most certainly did."

"Well it would seem we both chose a good hotel, I got the room on the top floor."

"It seems we did."

We sat down for some breakfast from the room service and talked some more, I chose to enjoy every moment of it and treasure this experience as I would most likely never see her again.

She got dressed in the dress she had on last night and gave me one final kiss as she then put her mask back on and left so as to arise no suspicion or paparazzi.

I sit back thinking; I watched her films, admired her beauty, and last night I fucked her, if I get shot tomorrow I will die a damn happy man.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers