Unnatural Progression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers

Gasping, sweaty and exhausted he rolled off her, to see Bobby climbing onto the bed, taking Frank's place. Jeni accepted him eagerly. His cock was not as thick as Frank's and she was wide open. He slammed into her, fucking her hard, holding her ankles high and wide apart.

The plug in her ass increased the sensation; she felt completely full and his cock touched on different places. If she could just put her legs down, she'd come. But Bobby held her high, pounding in and out of her, now grunting, his face screwed up as his climax neared.

He came, shouting, jerking against her body. Finally he let her legs go as he pulled out of her.

She was wound up, so close, twitching with the need for release. Then she felt something touch her clit - a finger, circling, rubbing. She moaned and arched against it. The plug in her ass was pushed in and then removed in a swift pull. It was enough -- she bucked hard and came a second time, lights bursting behind her blindfolded eyes, a warm rush of relief flowing through her.

"I'm sorry about that, man." Frank's voice. "I know we decided, but I couldn't hold back any longer."

Bobby was still out of breath. "It's OK. Doubt I would've done any better. We can do it next time, we won't be quite so eager. Damn, man, she's a real firecracker when you get her lit, isn't she?"

"It's gonna be fantastic. She's so tight now. Just thinking about how she feels... Don't think we'll need much downtime!"

Jeni felt the bed move as the men shifted around. Then she heard the door open and close. Had they left her alone again?

No, she could hear someone breathing close to her head. The blindfold was removed. Bobby was smiling down into her eyes.

"Now don't try and tell me you didn't enjoy that. Hope you're looking forward to the rest of our little weekend escape. I surely am."

Thank you for reading. This is an entry in the Earth Day Contest. Please vote so it can become eligible.

There is a part 2 rattling around in my head. If anyone's interested, I'll try and get it into written form.

starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers