Unoffical Nude Excursion

Story Info
Cruise excursion takes a unexpected turn.
907 words
3.83
70.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nwcpl
nwcpl
24 Followers

Unofficial Nude Excursion:

This story is totally true, yes I'm a lucky man!

Last year my wife and I decided to celebrate our 20th anniversary with a cruise. We have been married several years my wife is still a head turner. At 5' 6", trim figure with nice C cup breast that have managed despite two kids and the years to remain firm. She, my wife's nickname, is often mistaken for someone 10 years younger. She is hot and knows it and also has become quite an exhibitionist over the years. My wife and I have been able to travel extensively, nude in 9 countries and counting and this cruise took us to places we'd never been before.

We had arranged before we sailed to go to a nude beach in St Martin and had arranged a boat trip with a few friends that were also going on the cruise, for some nude snorkeling in the Bahamas. However we were told it would be strictly a clothed affair in the Dominican Republic, unless we went to a private beach on the wrong side of the island. So we had resolved ourselves to behave our selves. Our friends decided to stay on the ship and save a little money.

So She and I signed up for a high-speed boat ride to wild life area and sand bars, of course everyone was dressed, She may have had to be dressed but that didn't mean she was going to wear much a mini skirt over her bikini and sandals was the limit of her outfit.

As we boarded the chief guide made a real point of telling us local laws required life jackets to be worn at all times while in the boat. And off we roared with twin 200 horsepower outboards pushing us to the wild life refuge. The ride was exhilarating and scenery was awesome spoiled only by the damn life jacket spoiling the view that I love. When we arrived at the wildlife center we had to crawl from the speedboat to little raff like affairs. All the guys seemed to enjoy the view of She crawling back and forth in her mini skirt. I couldn't help thinking how much better the view would be if this was a nude trip.

After paddling the nature preserves and seeing flamingos, snapping turtles (no not that kind lol), frigate birds and a host of tropical fish it was back in the speed boat to our next stop at the sand bars. When we got to the sand bars the guides expertly maneuvered the maze of sand bars to anchor in the middle of the group on sandbars some submerged some rising out of the water. Several other boats, mostly guide tour speedboat were spread out over a few dozen yards.

As soon as we anchored one of the guides hopped into the water to hold up starfish and sea snails for us to look at and touch. We were told if we wanted to wade in the water for a few minutes we could but to be careful so area was waist deep. If we did want to wade around we could leave our stuff in the boat.

I winked at She and asked the chief guide if we could leave ALL of our stuff in the boat. He looked at me with I just told you that look in his eyes and said yes we could leave all of our stuff in the boat. I thought his jaw was going to hit the deck when She got up and "left her clothes" in the boat. It was amazing she was like the pied Piper of Nude amazingly when the other ladies saw that the guides clearly didn't seem to object and the looks that their men were giving to She most of the other ladies quickly followed. Our few minutes turned into close to an hour, thankfully the ship wasn't leaving until midnight.

There were lots of hoots and shouts and cameras coming out from passing boats and huge smiles from our guides. When the time came to get back in the boat a couple of the guides jumped in the water to "help" the ladies up the ladder. When we all got back in the speedboat the guides passed couple bottles of rum around. When She started to dress, we were right next to the chief guide, he said "ahhh ......well ......you folks don't really have to get dressed until we all get back to the dock" She thanked him and started to put on her life jacket. The same guide looked around at the various ladies and said "ummm..... ahhhh..... you know when I said the law requires you to all wear the life jackets in the boat? Well that's sort of .....well not REALLY that much of a law more like just a suggestion. You ladies (he did say ladies, I think he forgot the rest of us were even there) don't really have to wear them." She and most of the other ladies in the boat didn't put the life jackets or anything else back on until we almost climbing back on the dock.

We had a much longer than scheduled, very bouncy ride on the way back. The chief guide even bought a disposable camera from one of our group. Don't think the guides will forget She or our group for a while!

nwcpl
nwcpl
24 Followers