Unorthodox Methods Pt. 02

Story Info
The impregnation gangbang continues, with double penetration.
1.7k words
4.47
32.8k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EliHaze
EliHaze
177 Followers

Author's Note: Please read Unorthodox Methods 1 in order to understand what is occurring in this chapter!

***

"Who wants to fuck me first?" I said with a smirk.

Men pushed eachother out of the way, scrambling to enter my pussy. I heard still more zippers and clothing falling to the floor. I felt hands on my legs, spreading them wide, and fingers grabbing at my hips and ass and thighs. Matt looked panicked, and watching him try to protect me was flattering to say the least. He managed to corral a good number of the men into a semi orderly line, but the more aggressive ones still crowded around my body. They pulled at my hips so my legs dangled off the edge of the bed. One particularly bold guest grabbed my hair and directed my attention towards his cock. I grabbed it in one fist and pressed one fingernail against the tender skin. It was a gentle threat, but the message was clear. "You still have to come inside me," I warned, before allowing his dick to pass between my lips. He pushed quickly to the back of my throat, and I swallowed his length, struggling to restrain my gag reflex.

My attention was only focused on the cock in my mouth for a moment before it was pulled in a million directions at once again. I felt the bed shifting then the warmth and shadow of a man's body on top of mine. He was far larger than I was, and his stomach pressed against my own as I felt his smaller-than-average dick slide gradually into my cunt. Instantly, my body was filled with pleasure. I became hyper aware of the men all around me, the feeling of their hands and mouths all over my torso, the quiet wet sound of some stroking their cocks, the moans and grunts as they watched the man on top push deeply into me, then pick up a steady rhythm. I couldn't stop myself from moaning around the cock in my mouth, and the man it belonged to responded with his own breathy sound of pleasure, forcing it in and out of my throat at a mind numbing pace.

The man who was fucking me now quickened his speed, the heft of his body pushing me backwards up the bed with every thrust. I pulled the cock out of my mouth and stroked it firmly in my hand instead, reaching my other hand up to caress the soft brown hair of a man who was currently kissing and sucking gently on my neck. The man on top of me continued his wild thrusting, but I was hungry for more. I wanted something bigger, deeper inside of me, so I managed to choke out between shaky breaths "Hurry up," meeting his dark eyes for a moment.

I couldn't tell if this excited or enraged him, but either way he felt moved to grab my hips and yank me closer to him, pumping into me more deeply and with an incredible amount of force. "Yes," I moaned his praise, and felt my pussy clench as his rhythm broke and I was flooded with his cum. When he pulled out, there was a wet squelching noise, but there wasn't even enough time for me to have a passing thought on it before another man pushed his cock inside of me.

This was what I needed. He was much longer than the first man, and pressed against my g-spot with every thrust. My grasp on language was slipping as I whined out a stream of "yes"s and "fuck"s and nonspecific moans. Another cock pressed against my lips, and I opened my mouth wide to swallow it. I heard someone in the crowd breathe "Oh my god," and their wonderment made my toes curl with delight. I felt like something beautiful, something to be worshipped, and the rush of pleasure this gave me sent an orgasm ripping through my body. My walls clenched, my eyes rolled, and I let out another loud moan into the room. This clearly did it for the man inside my pussy, who thrusted with a wild fervor then came inside of me.

The man pulled out his beautiful dick, already softening after orgasm, and another quickly approached me. Before he could press his dick inside of me, though, I pulled the cock out of my mouth and pushed myself up to kneel on the bed. My hair stuck to my forehead with sweat, and I felt the cum begin to drip from my pussy. "Did you know I can take two cocks at once?" I asked the man at the front of the line, wrapping my hand around his dick and stroking a few times while I called out, "Where's the boy?"

This was met with a moment of silence, before the 19 year old from earlier peeked cautiously out from his place near the end of the line. He was stark naked now, and I admired the line of his ribs and his rigid, uncut cock straining upwards. The other men could do what they wanted, but this one I had to mount. "Come here," I called, and had him lie down on his back. Pressing one hand against his chest to steady myself, I lowered my pussy onto his cock and let out a slow breath. No matter how many times it happened, the first moment of penetration was still always pleasurable for me. Working slowly, I moved myself up and down on his cock, and slowly worked a finger into my pussy alongside of it. I winced- it would be a stretch, but I still hungered for more. I worked myself open with one finger, and then two, revelling in the wetness of two strangers' cum inside of me. I pulled my fingers out, smearing the cum on the lips of the boy below me, letting him suck them into his mouth, then encouraged the next man in line to penetrate me as well.

Slowly, I felt the pressure of his cock against my hole. Using his fingers to spread my labia, the man pushed into me. There was a sharp flash of pain, and then mind numbing pleasure as I leaned forward and let the two cocks rub against each other inside of me. The 19 year old's face was inches from my own, and I revelled in his look of shock and pleasure. His hands reached down and grabbed my ass, spreading my pussy wide, while the man on top of me firmly gripped my hips. His fingers left imprints on my skin. I enjoyed a hungry wet kiss with the boy beneath me, then let out an involuntary yelp as a hand grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, presenting me with another cock at my lips. I groaned, and let it in.

"God, yes," the man with his dick in my mouth moaned. The cocks inside of me thrusted faster with a loud noise of skin slapping against skin. The hands in my hair gripped tightly, holding my head in place so the man could set his own pace, pumping deeply into my throat. I felt his pubic hair brush my nose, his balls smacking against my chin. I was being facefucked. Meanwhile, the men inside of me grew more furious with their thrusting, and fingers belonging to men I could not see pinched and rubbed my nipples. Amid all the sensations, I felt something shocking. One finger prodded gently at my asshole, begging for entry within.

As my body began to feel tired, the men around me only became more and more ravenous. The finger at my asshole ran down to my taint, collecting the cum which had leaked from my hole and tracing it gently over my anus. Even if I had wanted the men to stop, I wouldn't have been able to stop them, and the fear this sparked in me intensified my own arousal. With a gentle pressure, the finger pressed into my asshole. I gasped, and it stayed still for a moment. I hadn't intended to do anal tonight, but clearly I would now be doing anal. The finger picked up more semen from the rim of my vagina, then pressed into me again. I moaned around the cock in my mouth and it pushed its way to the back of my throat.

My breathing stopped, nose buried in a patch of musty pubic hair, and I gagged. Drool ran down my chin. My eyes watered. I struggled to swallow and tried desperately to come up for air, but the hand on the back of my head kept me held down, pumping shallowly into the back of my throat. Suddenly, I felt the cock in my throat twitch and cum spill forth. I swallowed as much as I could and took a sharp, gurgling breath, letting my head drop forward from exhaustion. But there was no rest for me yet. Two cocks still rubbed against each other inside of me, and the finger at my anus was joined by another. I felt the ridge of their knuckles inside my ass, stretching me out.

I locked eyes with the boy beneath me and took in the shine of sweat on his skin, the intensity of his gaze. He let out a strangled moan and pumped harder, before bottoming out in my pussy and filling me with his cum. While his dick softened inside of me, the boy took hold of the back of my head and pressed our lips together. All I could do was let his tongue explore my mouth, stifling my own exhalations of arousal. Meanwhile, the man on top of me picked up his pace, forcing more cum out of my pussy with every thrust, "Oh fuck." His hand found my hair, ripping me out of the kiss and pulling so harshly my back arched and I yelped. He was grunting loudly, his breath hot on my ear. With a final twist of my hair, he came inside of me too.

Both men pulled their cocks out of me and I rolled onto my back. I now had 4 loads inside of me (plus one down my throat), and every move I made caused more semen to leak out of my pussy. My hole felt raw and my body ached, but still I was being prodded by a sea of hands and mouths. My vision was softened slightly from exhaustion and my brain struggled to piece together a thought. There were still so many more. All around me, men gripped their cocks and looked on with eager eyes. I was tired, but their desire made me hungry for more.

EliHaze
EliHaze
177 Followers