Unorthodox Punishment Pt. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"And that's when Grandpa came running onto the porch with his hair on fire yelling for me to put it out, so I tossed him in the pool." Tim said as they walked back from the parking lot towards the dorms. He listened to Kim's laugh was glad that this night hadn't turned out quite as bad as he had thought. After a rocky start the two had just begun talking, and despite both of them having known Jared for a while they had never really gotten the chance to know each other.

For her part, Kim had talked about everything from classes to ex's to stories from her hometown, while Tim recalled stories of his grandfather and certain magical mishaps. "All in all not a bad way to spend an evening," Tim thought as he looked at his companion as she began talking about one of her "friends-gone-wild" stories. "She is pretty, I don't know why I never noticed it before. Maybe because I was always comparing to Bethany-"

"So what'cha wanna do now?" Kim asked as they neared the steps to the dorm buildings, jarring Tim from his thoughts.

"Um, well I hadn't really thought about it." Tim said looking towards the door then back at Kim. Judging from the look on her face, Tim was quick to realize that wasn't the right answer. "You wanna come back to my room, I have some pretty neat things I could show you."

"Like magical stuff?" Kim asked.

"Of course," Tim said smiling, "What'd you think I was going to show you? My homework?"

"I was hoping not, but ya sure let's go back to your room. I'd like to see what I'm getting myself into hanging out with you." Kim said as she reached forward and grabbed Tim's arm, locking hers inside it and clinging close. "I could use a drink too when we get there, it's been a long week."

Tim smiled and led the way, "I think I can manage that."

***

Bethany had to admit that this party was getting pretty interesting. Not only had she gathered the attention of most of the better looking guys at the party, but she'd discovered that Miranda wasn't in need of any special sheltering. It was almost as though with a drink in her hand she was a completely different person. Bethany was slightly impressed at the crowd of guys, and girls who seemed to be hanging on her every word, especially after she was nearly perfect in their last game of Beirut.

"Hey Beth you ready for our next game?" Miranda called out as Bethany saw her crossing the room. Bethany turned back to the guy, Karl she was pretty sure was his name, but found herself being swung back around by a hand on her shoulder. Lips locked and wolf whistles cheered as Bethany found her mouth being probed by Miranda's tongue. Bethany closed her eyes as Miranda's hands wrapped around her waist and her back. Returning the kiss Bethany took her hand and grabbed a handful of Miranda's ample ass and felt her breasts press up against her friend's. Bethany gasped a little as she felt Miranda's hand sneak down under her dress and rub her now damp pussy-

"Earth to Bethany, let's go honey."

"Huh, what?" Bethany shook herself out of her daydreaming. "What the hell was that? God that felt so real," she thought as she looked down at the SOLO cup in her hand. "Did someone spike the jungle juice with something?" She had run out of tequila a little while ago, half a handle between her and Miranda and the girl seemed to show no signs of slowing down.

"Hey Beth hurry up these guys aren't going to take it easy on us and they're already talking forfeits."

"Well that's because they're afraid to lose to us girls," Bethany said with a smile, crossing the room. Setting her cup down besides Miranda's she grabbed a ping pong ball and handed it to her partner. "Alright, I'll shoot first eye to eye."

Miranda winked, and took her place slightly in front of Bethany but not so much that she would stop the girl from shooting. "Alright, you ready over there...One, two, THREE!"

On three Bethany watched her opponent's eyes widen as she watched his ball sail long and hers land perfectly in a cup. She laughed as she saw Miranda tying her shirt about her waist, black bra showing her delicious cleavage. Looking up at her opponents after retrieving the errant throw Bethany said, "Aww were you distracted by my friend here?"

The guy's blonde haired partner laughed and said, "Man you just got served, but I'm certainly not complaining about the view."

"Just be thankful Bethany's dress doesn't come on and off easy otherwise you'd both rendered useless." Miranda said with a smile. Both men's eyes took a moment to appraise Bethany and let their imaginations get the better of them. The bounce of a ping pong ball and the plop sound it made hitting the water brought them back to reality as they groaned and hurried to pull the two cups before Bethany sunk her shot.

"Oh we're so evil," Bethany said as her ball sunk in another cup.

"No, no, no we're just using our assets." Miranda said with a smile and a wink.

***

"Wow, I never knew there was so much to learn about magic." Kim said as she nursed her third long island of the night. Tim had proved to have a veritable stash of alcohol that his roommates had left behind, and apparently he had gone to some bartending school while he was home last summer. "And damn are these good," Kim thought. She had tried to get up after the last one to go to the bathroom and nearly toppled over. "But that didn't stop me from getting another," she thought and smiled outwardly.

Tim had finished with the hard liquor after a couple rum and cokes, and was now nursing his second beer. She had to admit that he wasn't at all what she had expected. "I suppose I always assumed that he had to be a complete asshole in order to date Bethany, but he's actually a nice guy. Even if once you get him talking he doesn't shut up."

Tim was going on about some projects he was working on, trying to combine magic with video games. He was saying something about information gathering and trying to make the perfect game based on the individual person playing it, but Kim wasn't exactly interested. He was sitting in his high-backed computer chair while Kim was laying down on his bed swirling her drink and pretending to pay attention.

Every now and then he would turn back to the computer and click on a couple things, but when he would turn back she'd see his eyes flicker briefly to where she knew her boobs were on display. She hadn't always had much to work with, but she certainly knew how to make the most of them. She chuckled to herself, "I swore to Steph that I wasn't interested and yet here I am playing the game all the same. Well, I guess it can't be helped, girl's got needs, and well Tim's certainly the best guy I've found so far. Certainly head and shoulders above Jared."

Tim turned back around and threw back the beer in his hand draining the last of it before tossing the can in the trash bin beside him. When he turned back his eyes took a little longer on their visual-undressing of Kim, and she smiled, "See something you like Tim?"

Watching him blush was cute, but he turned back around to the computer and muttered something under his breath. "Well, only live once right?" Kim thought as she slid her legs over the side of the bed. Standing up and using the wall to help her keep her balance initially she slid across the floor to the back of Tim's chair.

Grasping the back of the chair she swung it around and saw Tim's eyes grow wide. She knelt over, using the arms of the chair to steady herself as she kissed him. It was brief, but it was enough to get the response she wanted. Smiling she removed her lips from his, and put a finger to them as her other hand slid down his thigh. Lowering herself to her knees she rested her breasts on Tim's lap as she undid the belt at his waist.

"Kim what are you dooooing ahhh." He managed to get out before Kim hand stroked his swelling cock.

"Well, when I asked if you saw something you like and didn't answer, I figured that meant I should show you what I liked." She said as she pulled Tim's boxers down and his cock sprung forth. She planted a kiss on the head and heard Tim gasp. "Damn, this is just as big as Jared's. It's a shame you've hidden this Tim. Time to show it some love," Kim's mind decided. Her hands cupped his balls and tongue finishing its tour of Tim's now erect cock, her mouth descended on it as Tim moaned slightly above her.

***

Myrla had to hand it to herself, these mortals only needed a slight push and the party had turned into a practical orgy. Everywhere she looked beyond the Beirut table guys were taking girls, both in various states of undress, into side rooms, while still others were coming out adjusting pants and shirts alike.

"Damn this has been quite the feast," she thought as the mortal across from her tossed a ping pong ball missing the table entirely. "I'm practically tingling with all the sexual energy in this room. It's all I can do to keep myself from losing this charade." Her eyes fell to the final cup on the table across from her and at the two ping pong balls in Bethany's hands. Taking one she remarked at the effect the succubus blood was having on the girl.

She didn't seem to be phased outwardly, impressive control in Myrla's opinion, but inwards she could see Bethany was practically a maelstrom of pent up sex. Myrla watched as the drunk girl's shot soared over the table and into the crotch of the man opposite her.

"Where you aiming Beth?"

"Haha, good one Joe. I'd aim for it if I could find that puny dick of yours."

Joe's face grew beat red as laughter erupted. "Well, time to end this game I want to be in a safe place before the real fun starts." Myrla raised her hand back and with a little flair watched as the ball sailed easily through the air into the last cup. Instantly cheers roared, and she felt herself being spun around and lips met hers.

As Bethany wrapped her arms about Myrla, her tongue found its way past Myrla's teeth and brought with it a little of the drink the girl had just tried to swallow. Myrla, oblivious at first just thought to give these people a good show and returned the kiss with earnest. That was until she felt a familiar heat flow into her veins. Then all at once, everything came back into focus, and the brief moment of panic was replaced with a bliss she knew somewhere in her mind was wrong.

"I have to leave NOW," she thought as she felt Bethany's hand reach up her thigh and she saw the various guys and girls around her becoming aroused at the spectacle. Suddenly, another wave of pleasure coursed through her as the succubus blood hit her system and that brief thought of clarity was lost.

Pushing Bethany back with a smile, she pointed to the nearest two guys, "You two, want a more personal show?"

The two men were dumbfounded, and before they could even reply Myrla had them both by the arms and was dragging them into one of the corner rooms. She turned her head to see the various stages of tenting in many of the guys pants and saw that this was not lost on the various girls left behind. "Well, time for a good old demonic orgy. Fuck that summoner if he can't take handle a good time," she thought. And with that she pushed the two guys into the bedroom, and turning back to the crowded room watched as some people who could already see where this was going had started to leave. With a wicked grin, she raised her palms to the ceiling and watched as a wave of rose petals swarmed out into the room landing on the chests of everyone still around.

Within seconds guys grabbed the nearest girl, and the undressing began. She stood in the doorway to survey her work, but felt the hands of her two male companions grasp hard at her arms and drag her into the bedroom. Without even waiting for permission, her bra was torn from the front of her spilling her chocolate breasts and her pants and panties were slid down to her ankles exposing her already wet pussy.

"Well aren't we eager." Myrla said looking at the two men in front of her their eyes glazed over in desire. With a snap of her fingers the two men were naked, their cocks proudly erect in the air. "Well, certainly impressive for these mortals, but I'm gonna need a little something extra." With a wave of her hand she watched as their modestly sized cocks doubled in size, each one approaching a foot in length and 4 inches across.

"Mmmm, now that's what I'm talking about," Myrla said as she lunged forward wrapping her hands around one of their newly enlarged cocks. "Now boys I hope you're ready for the fucking of your lives." And with that her lips descended on one of the cocks while she gestured for the other to do something useful.

***

Bethany couldn't quite remember the last time she was so horny, and quite frankly didn't care as long as she had a cock inside her NOW! After Miranda had left the number of people had thinned out slightly, but that didn't stop her finding herself surrounded by a number of guys all of them ready to go at her beck and call.

As it was right now, she was busy sucking on one guy's cock while another had his face buried in her pussy. She could feel the guy beneath her bucking as she felt the weight of the girl bouncing up and down on his dick behind her. Within seconds she felt the familiar clenching of her pussy and was about to cry out in pleasure when the feeling suddenly subsided.

She stopped the blowjob she was giving to see that the girl behind her was in a state of bliss drinking in all the cum flowing from her pussy-licking friend's cock. He seemed to be unconscious beneath her and frustrated that she hadn't cum turned to her blowjob companion, and to his surprise mounted his dick. His confusion luckily didn't set in for long as his hands and tongue became busy with her breasts. Moaning in ecstasy as she furiously bounced up and down on his dick she felt the pressure of her orgasm building with his. Within moments she felt her pussy clench over his dick as his body tensed up underneath her. Removing herself quickly, and not a second too soon she felt hot cum land on her back and begin to flow down her spine.

Immediately she got up from the boy, and giving him a withering look yelled in his direction, "Who gave you permission to cum before I did?!" Not even waiting for a response she turned to the rest of the room and located a couple men who weren't actively engaged in the sex fest that was going on. "You two, wanna fuck the girl of your dreams?"

Without question the two guys got up and crossed the room as Bethany took a couple steps towards them. As the two reached her, one of them pushed the other one aside and grabbed Bethany lifting her into the air. She wrapped her hands around his neck and felt his hands on her hips as he lowered her onto his waiting cock. Bethany's eyes nearly rolled up inside her head as his full length made it into her and it was all she could do to keep from collapsing against him as he thrust himself into her over and over.

However, no matter how many times the boy thrust she wouldn't cum. It was driving her insane. "It feels sooo good up until I need to cum and then I lose all feeling. It's like I'm not allowed to have an orgasm." On the other hand she knew she must be because if she wasn't her pussy would be screaming out in pain with the lack of lube. But she felt the man's arms loosen in their grip and his thrusting slow as he was getting ready to blow his load. Not having anywhere to go Bethany braced herself, only to find that none of his cum was flowing into her. After about half a minute of cumming she was finally lowered to her feet as she saw the man take off his condom. "Had he always had that on?" Bethany thought. She couldn't be sure, but she was thankful for it all the same.

The other man now grabbed her as soon as she was set down and pushed her onto all fours. Within moments he was thrusting into her as she was suddenly face to lips with another girl's pussy. Looking up she saw a smile on the girl's face as Bethany looked back down at the pussy and complied. The boy's thrusting became more and more vigorous and she could feel the slap of his pelvis against her ass. Every thrust he made brought her tongue further and further into the other girl's pussy. Unfortunately this guy didn't have nearly the stamina of his friend and within moments she felt him pull out and spew cum all over her back.

Moaning in anger at not having felt anything once again, Bethany found herself reaching into her own pussy to massage her engorged clit. The sensation immediately returned and she was nearly floored by it, at least until she felt a hand grasp her own and pull it out.

"Naughty, naughty Bethany, let's show these guys how you really please a woman."

Bethany looked up at Isabelle and Anna and smiling rolled onto her side brushing the plush carpet behind them. "Alright girls, let's see what you got."

***

"I'm impressed, you two lasted much longer than I thought you were going to." Myrla said raising herself up off of one of the men's magically enhanced appendages. Seeing the unconscious men in the room she thought to herself, "Well that was fun and all, but taking them one at a time is such a drag. I know what I'll do with the next pair." She smiled as she crossed the room, and then turned back thoughtfully, "Can't leave them with those though can I," and the two men's dicks shrank back to their previous sizes.

Stepping out into the room, she watched as Bethany was now entwined with two other girls in quite the display of flexibility. Myrla smiled as she saw two other men watching the show eagerly stroking their dicks to the rhythm of the girls. "Hey boys, you wanna try the real thing?"

The two boys stopped what they were doing, looked at each other, and then took one quick glance at Myrla's naked body and followed her into the next room. Although it had been her intention never to use this much magical energy for her own personal use, she had to admit that she was still doing her job. A small part of her sub-conscious was still dialed in to Bethany's near earth-shattering orgasms, which were getting harder and harder to keep focusing on. "I'm not sure I can keep this up," the succubus thought, although she immediately pushed that thought aside. The aphrodisiac that was her blood was in full swing now, and well she rather liked to ignore that rational part of her brain.

Pointing to the two men now standing before her she smiled that wicked smile of hers. Suddenly both men doubled over in pain as she changed them to suit her needs. When both men stood back up they were stunned and if they had any sane part to their minds left they would have probably fainted. Each man was now sporting a cock that would have looked more at home on a horse, easily two feet in length and half a foot in girth. But that wasn't what made Myrla smile. No, it was the fact that directly above where their cocks' stood to attention was another so that each man now had two identical cocks on their bodies.

Both men stared in awe as their massive dicks nearly came up to their mouths, amazed at what was going on. Myrla quickly jarred them out of their revelry as she pointed next to herself. The two men watched what would have been considered unbelievable had not their dicks quadrupled in size only moments before. There standing before them were two identical Miranda's.

Myrla smiled, "Double the pleasure, double the fun," she thought as both her and her doppelganger practically pounced on the massive cocks in front of them. Using her body she guided the two massive heads into their respective places. The real Myrla watched as her counterpart proceeded to stretch to incorporate the massive dicks in both her pussy and ass. All in all she looked like a deformed blowup doll with very realistic properties that the man she was riding certainly seemed to enjoy.

Myrla's eyes nearly rolled back in her head as Bethany and her own double both had simultaneous orgasms, but she held herself together. Guiding her own man's dick into her pussy was an easy endeavor, but rather than stretching her body to fit, she felt herself growing larger. Slowly the man watched as Myrla's head grew further and further away, or rather he would have if he wasn't so focused on the swelling tits now encompassing his enormous dick. Myrla moaned as one of his massive cock heads finally made its way into her pussy and she grinned as she felt herself continue to grow to take his entire length. She felt the man beneath her begin to buck his hips trying desperately to fit into her, but Myrla wasn't quite ready for that yet. Whispering something she pointed down at the man who suddenly gasped for breath. "Well, we can't give you these nice big dicks without a pair of balls to match them now can we?"