Unorthodox Punishment Pt. 10

Story Info
Kim and Tim find things have changed when they wake up.
2.7k words
4.22
8.9k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim awoke to a familiar feeling, or rather, it was a familiar lack of feeling in his arm that he recognized. Without opening his eyes he went to lift his arm out from underneath his pillow when he realized that he could not move his arm. Something was pinning it down. Perplexed he opened his eyes and immediately remembered why that was.

A smile crept across his face as Kim stirred, his arm trying to move underneath her neck was causing her to shift slightly in the bed as she stirred. Tim rolled in bed and tossed his right arm over hers, and brought his knees up so that they would meet with the back of hers. His movements were met by a muffled sigh of delight as Kim snuggled in further to his embrace.

Naturally, being completely naked as they spooned, Tim felt his dick begin to stir as he felt Kim supple, smooth butt against his own groin. He grimaced slightly as Kim's head moved a little, feeling flowing back into his arm like pins and needles, but this quickly subsided. His right arm slid its way under the covers and he gently ran his finger down Kim's own arm, feeling the goose bumps arise to his touch. Using the same hand Tim moved Kim's flowing hair out of the way and began to plant soft kisses along the back of her neck, her soft gasps at each and every one encouraging him. By now his left arm had become fully mobile again, and as he continued kissing her neck, his hand sought out the soft flesh of Kim's breasts.

Alternating kisses and gentle caresses of his hands along her neck and shoulders, Tim's other hand began to slowly trace the outsides of Kim's areola. Her gasps were coming quicker now, as Tim moved from simply tracing with his fingers to cupping her breast in his hand...

Wait a minute, Tim thought as his hand stretched to try and fit all of Kim's tit flesh in one hand. This can't be right, I could easily put each of these in my palm last night. Tim stretched a little with his legs and realized that Kim's feet were almost parallel to his own in the bed. But I've been kissing her neck without any real effort...Was she always this tall?

"Mmmm, Tim you sure know how to wake a girl," Kim purred as he felt her body shift from beneath the covers. Her face rolled to face his and suddenly he felt himself rolling onto his back, as Kim's full naked body came into view over him. "But this girl has to ask, why'd you stop?"

She leaned over and kissed him, Tim returning the gesture heartily, but his mind was still working on the sight before him. My God, those are huge, was about the only thought Tim could register as Kim's face retreated to a good eight inches above his own, but her nipples brushed against his own. And they're practically still spherical, he thought as he continued to glance at her breasts that seemed to simply blossom outwards from her chest.

"Someone sees something they like," Kim said with a grin as she bit her lip. Moving her body up his own chest as she straddled him her now leaned forward, her breasts descending upon Tim's open mouth. Without thinking he turned his head slightly and put his tongue to work on one of Kim's nipples eliciting slight moans of pleasure from her. But as quickly as Tim started, the magnificent breasts were pulled away as Kim slid lower on Tim's body. Tim looked up at the girl above him as she cooed, "Well, I can't have all the fun now can I?" Kim lowered her body even further, her butt touching the tip of Tim's now rock hard dick and letting it rest between her cheeks.

Lifting herself slightly she said, "But I have a rule," and with that she continued to slide down Tim's body. She had positioned herself just high enough so that her pussy lips grazed the tip of Tim's dick, in an agonizing tease, "No sex before breakfast." Then she grinned wickedly as she continued to move down on the bed. She grasped her breasts with both hands now, as her body continued its descent and slowly slid Tim's erect, waiting cock between her generous cleavage. "But there's no rule against a tit fuck and blowjob before breakfast, is there?" Tim could only shake his head "no" as Kim had begun her ministrations without even waiting for his answer.

Kim had no idea what had come over her earlier that morning. I'd never have done something like that before, well, before I had these, she thought hefting her breasts in Tim's room. After molding his body in her hands, and mouth she had felt almost empowered as Tim's body ceased up beneath her and hot cum blasted into her mouth. Stupid saying no sex for breakfast, but cum's ok, Kim thought shaking her head. Even after all that last night, he was still able to blow that kind of load, remembering the shock of having the hot sticky substance blast into the back of her throat.

She stood naked in the room, unsure of what she should do now. Tim hadn't said anything about her sudden growth spurt, and she had thought that maybe he just hadn't noticed. Listen Kim, honey, he noticed. There's no hiding those sweater puppies, she told herself immediately afterwards. And even if he hadn't, no one becomes four to five inches taller overnight.

And that was the main reason she was standing in the room naked. She was positive at least her bra wouldn't fit, and after trying on her panties, she realized that having a bigger butt was definitely going to change that aspect of her wardrobe. Not to mention that even if I could get them up over this, she thought grabbing her butt, my clit is so fucking big that just rubbing against it pretty much gets me wet. And so if her underwear wasn't even going to fit, why bother with the tight fitting clothes she had worn the night before.

Sighing she sat back down on the bed as she heard the door open. Shit, he finished his shower! She hadn't been paying attention. She looked up, trying hard not to hide the fear on her face as Tim stepped through the door. With the towel wrapped around his waist, she was perplexed at the sly smile on his face as he said, "I thought so."

"You thought what?"

Tim crossed the room to his dresser and pulled out a pair of sweatpants, silk boxers, and a white T-shirt and tossed them to Kim.

"What are these for?"

"What do you think they're for?" Tim said cocking an eyebrow. "Put them on. Those should fit you, since the only reason I can think of for you not being dressed yet is because your clothes don't fit." Kim looked down at the clothes in her hands as though confused. "Look if you're worried about the boxers, Bethany gave those too me and I never wore them, don't worry."

"No, it's just...I, um-"

"Look, Kim," Tim said as he grabbed some clothes for himself and dropping his towel began getting dressed. "I don't care what kind of hormone diet, or other crazy story you were trying to come up with while I was in the shower. Those," He said gesturing to her tits, "don't grow from a small C to practically out of the Victoria's Secret size range in a night." He smiled as he tugged a T-shirt on over his head, "Besides, most people don't have tattoos like this on their hand."

Kim was still stunned as she saw Tim point to the tattoo on his hand. Unsure of what to do, she simply stared into the clothes in her hands, "You're probably furious with me." Unbidden tears came to her eyes, and it was all she could do to hold them at bay. Stupid, getting yourself worked up, this is what you wanted isn't it? To entice any man. And now that you have it you're bawling your eyes out to some guy you've slept with once, she told herself, mentally beating herself for what she wasn't sure.

She felt a hand on her chin, lifting her face up to meet Tim's waiting lips. Stunned, confused, she pulled back after a brief moment to see Tim smiling. "Furious," Tim began, "is not the word I would use to describe what I'm feeling right now." He reached out and wiped a tear from her cheek, "But I would like to know what you've gotten yourself into, and just what kind of deal you made with Myrla. Now get dressed, and let's head over to the warehouse again, and you can tell me what happened between you and her, and maybe we can figure something out before this backfires on you."

Backfires on me? How could this backfire on me? Kim thought as she nodded slowly and slid her legs into the boxers Tim had given her. I don't see how getting sexier is a problem...that's probably the problem, Kim. You made a deal with a demon and didn't even think of the consequences...Oh God. Her eyes flared in fear as that thought passed through her head and she began to tell Tim everything that had happened.

"Alright, now let me handle the talking again," Tim said as the two of them finished their round of the warehouse. "Whatever you do, don't let her control you. She'll try and use your name against you, but remember that you knows hers as well. Just be calm and I'll try and work my way through this."

Kim nodded as Tim took a couple steps forward and calmly spoke the succubus's name. Although he had said the demon's name just as he would have spoken her own, she could feel a tremble of power in his voice that was not something she had ever noticed since the first summoning. Within seconds she felt the wind pick up and with a crack of lightning the familiar face of a gorgeous black woman appeared. And she looked confused and dazed.

Spinning around, Myrla screamed at Tim, "Do you have any idea how close that was to me being discovered?!"

"No, but I'm sure you managed with your...admirable talents."

"You fucking human's have no respect for magic," Myrla sneered, "You just think you can bully us around because you read our name somewhere in a stupid book." Pointing at Tim she continued her rant, "And you especially. If I had just a little bit more power I would turn you into my personal sex slave."

"Too bad you don't then," Tim said shrugging. Kim couldn't believe how calm he was, but kept silent as she was told. "But I have to ask, you seem to be missing quite a bit of power since the last time I checked. Something happen I should know about?"

"Nothing that concerns you mortal," Myrla said, but Kim saw that her eyes were no longer looking at Tim, but searching around the ground as though guilty.

"Oh, come now Myrla, don't make me force you to tell me," Tim said taking a step forward so that he was within arm's reach of the woman. He reached out with his hand and took her own into his, looking at it with amusement. "Seems like you've cut yourself. How did you manage that?"

"Tripped and fell." Myrla said pulling her hand back, "not being able to fly is creating some difficulties. It's been a while since last I was forced to walk this long."

"I see. And you wouldn't have happened to 'accidentally' drink some of your own blood did you? Because if I didn't know any better, I'd say that those bags under your eyes aren't from lack of sleep."

Kim watched as Myrla visibly collapsed inwards. She'd seen that look before, in fact, she'd seen it just last night. And when Myrla spoke she confirmed it, "Alright, so I got a little carried away at a frat party last night. Used some of my magic on some men to satisfy me, but wasn't anticipating the sheer amount of energy in that house. I nearly killed myself with the back-feed of energy."

Tim sighed and stepped back from Myrla, who for all intents and purposes looked like a child who had just been caught red-handed. "Alright Myrla, I understand. Part of this is my fault for not explaining that the world has changed quite a bit in the last five centuries. But now I have to ask," He said turning and gesturing to Myrla's body, "What's up with the body?"

At this Myrla cocked her head as if confused, "I thought Kim would have told you already? We're roommates now."

Kim tried hard not to gasp. It wasn't as though she had purposefully withheld the information, truthfully it had slipped her mind. She looked up into Tim's eyes and saw that he wasn't mad, almost as though he understood. Turning back to Myrla, Tim continued, "So what are you calling yourself these days?"

"Miranda."

"So, Miranda you're going to be staying here on campus then."

"Yes, for the time being, you practically sapped all of my reserves summoning me here-"

"Correction, I did sap them all. I noticed you didn't have enough to make the trip before I even attempted it so I used some of my own to get you here."

Kim was suddenly confused at the look of awe on Myrla's face, and even more so by the sheer gratitude in the words that followed, "You could have killed me if you hadn't...I don't...understand."

"All you need to understand is that I take care of my investments," and turning to Kim, "and my friends. Loyalty is hard to come by these days, and I'm out to make a point."

"Well...I...um, well I don't know what to say."

"That feeling is called gratitude. And you're welcome."

The three stood there in silence for a short while before Myrla spoke again. "So why did you have to bring Kim here for this? You could have done all this without her here, and to be honest, it probably would have been safer for you."

"Yes you're probably right," Tim said, "But I thought you might want to take a look at your handiwork."

At this Kim stepped forward and took off the baggy sweatshirt she was wearing and dropped it to the ground.

"Well, well aren't you the sexy one now Kim, sweetie." Myrla said tossing a wink her way. "Those boobs look absolutely delicious on you, and you're a little taller now too, your roommate is going to be so jealous."

"That's not what I wanted to talk to you about, Myrla." Tim said.

"Oh, and what was it then?"

"What are the terms for the release of her contract?"

"Well, since it works whenever yours does, it ends when yours does. So until she learns her lesson from you, the transfer will continue." Myrla shrugged her shoulders before continuing, "I'm assuming she told you about our arrangement?"

"Yes she did, but now I'm concerned with-"

"If I look like this, then what the hell does Bethany look like now?" Kim blurted out almost fearing the answer. But this is what you wanted, she told herself, you wanted to be a bombshell and take everything from that stupid bitch. Why the sentiment now? But it was always right after this that she realized she didn't have the heart to take everything from Bethany. I just can't be the bitch that she was.

"Well, about that," Myrla started to say then began searching for words, "She's well...Let's just say that Bethany is a little bit, um, enhanced since the last time you saw her."

"What do you mean enhanced?" Kim said suddenly curious. "I thought I was supposed to be gaining her best traits."

"Well you are, can't you tell." Myrla began, "But, you see last night when I had to back-feed and dump all of my magical energy, it had some, um, unintended consequences."

"Such as..." Tim said, and Kim could see the impatience growing in him.

"Well..." Myrla said as she searched for the words. And when she finally found them, Tim and Kim had to try hard not to let their jaws drop to the dirt below.