Unplanned Moment of Sharing

Story Info
A story of sharing my wife, unplanned, at a wedding.
2.2k words
3.98
134.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had dropped the kids off at my brother and sister-in-laws house for the weekend and headed out of town for the wedding of my best friend's daughter. The wedding was in a small country town a few hours from home. We arrived in town the night prior to the wedding and crashed at a local hotel where we had made reservations. This would allow us time to relax the evening before and to take out time getting ready the day of the wedding.

I woke up the morning of the wedding to the sound of Teri in the hotel room's shower. Feeling a little frisky, I got out of bed and made my way into the bathroom and into the shower with her. We enjoyed a few good morning kisses and I made love to her against the cold wet shower wall, after which we began to get ready to go.

I had dressed in a pair of tan dress slacks, a dress shirt, and dress shoes. Teri had decided to wear a dress she bought especially for this event, a tight form fitting silk and lace red dress that came to just about the upper part of her thigh. She finished the outfit with a pair of sexy brown leather boot. Under her dress she wore her typically lacy push up bra and lacy thong. Once we were ready we headed out to the wedding.

It was a beautiful wedding followed by a lovely reception at the groom's uncle's ranch in town. During the cocktail hour we made our rounds speaking with all the quests as well as being introduced to the bridesmaids and groomsmen. When being introduced to the groomsmen I could tell Teri took a special liking to one of them.

That suspicion would later be confirmed when I found the two of them talking more privately in the shed row of one of the barns adjacent to the cocktail hour was being held, upon approaching them Teri introduced me to her new friend, Scott.

"David, this is Scott. Scott this is David" Teri says as she introduces us to each other.

"Pleasure to meet you Scott" I reply.

"Same here and please call me Scotty" Scott says.

"Scotty was just showing me the gorgeous barns here" Teri injects.

"Yeah, she asked to see them and since I know the property well I told her I would take her on a short tour. Sorry to take her away" Scott adds.

"No problem, this property sure is beautiful" Teri says.

"How do you know the bride and groom" I ask.

"I went to college with both of them, how about yourselves, how do you know them" Scott replies.

"I am best friends with the bride's father" I tell Scott. "Well we better get back to the rest of the party before someone notices the three of us missing" I add.

"Yes, we should" Teri says. "Thanks again Scotty for showing me around" she adds as she extends her hand to shake his. As their hands touch, their eyes meet and I can see that familiar spark between the two of them.

As we rejoin the party I speak to Teri about her new friend. She tells me she is attracted to her new young friend. I ask her if she thinks that if I hadn't come along when I did that he may have pulled her into one of the empty stalls and fucked her right there. She just blushed and gave me a kiss, slipping her tongue into my mouth and giving my cock a quick squeeze. I took that as a yes.

As the cocktail hour adjourned to the dinner reception each time their eyes met across the tent you could see that connection that she was developing with this young man. Teri was on the hunt. After dinner was served the music began playing and Teri and I danced several dances, fast and slow, with each other. While we were sitting for a break Scott came over to our table.

Taking a seat next to Teri, "David, I hope you don't mind, but I was watching the two of you and I think you wife dances beautifully on the dance floor. Would you mind if I danced with her for a few songs?" he asks.

"Scott, I don't mind at all, but you'll have to ask Teri" I reply.

Scott no more than turns his attention to Teri to ask her and she grabs his hand and stands up. "I would be delighted to dance with such a handsome groomsman" she says as she pulls him out onto the dance floor.

Scott and Teri danced a couple fast songs together first. It was a great joy watching her move with this new young man as her partner. During this time my best friend came by our table.

"I'd watch it David" he says. "That groomsman's name is Scott, from what I hear from my daughter's stories he's a real ladies man. He especially loves the cougar type women. So watch it with him."

"Oh I think Teri can handle him just fine, but thanks Brian" I say as he walks away to attend to some of his guests.

It's at that time that I look back out onto the dance floor and Teri is being led off the dance floor towards the barns again by Scott. She turns to look in my direction and motions for me to follow along.

They proceed to a barn a good distance away from the reception tent so that they have some privacy. I reach the barn's shed row as they are turning into one of the empty stalls. I no more than reach the stall and Scott has my wife pressed up against the wall and is engaged in a passionate kiss with my wife, his right hand squeezing her breast through her dress, groping her in the darkness of the stall.

My arrival at the stall startles Scott and he quickly backs away from Teri.

"Oh shit man, I'm sorry" he begins to exclaim.

"No, no, no, Scotty" she says. "It's okay, he isn't mad. He wants to watch us" she adds.

"Shit, you're kidding me" he says looking back and forth between Teri and me.

"It's okay" I assure him. "Now you're a groomsman at this wedding, and I am sure you can't be away for too long, so don't waste any more time talking to me" I tell him.

With a little more persuasion we convince Scott that it's okay with both of us.

"Well hey, if it's okay with you two, then it's okay with me" he says as he ventures back toward my wife who at this point is beginning to inch the hemline of her already short dress up so that now we can see the front of her lace covered pussy.

"You are one fine looking cougar" Scott tells Teri.

"So now I am a cougar?" she asks.

"Hell yeah, I could tell from the moment you started flirting with me when we were introduced that you wanted me" Scott replies.

"Well, I guess you found me out" she says as she pulls him closer into her. Her hand seeks out his crotch and begins unzipping his fly and then slides her petite hand into his dress slacks seeking out his young cock. Once she has found it she works its way out of his fly and begins tugging and stroking at it.

"Now how about using this nice young cock to show this horny cougar how you want to fuck her" Teri whispers to Scott.

They continue to kiss passionately as his hand slides down over her lace covered pussy. He slides her thong to one side as two of his fingers begin to probe her wet slit, first sliding along its length before pushing into her. As he begins finger fucking her with two fingers deep in her, her head falls back against the stall wall as moans of lust escape her mouth into the cool night air in the stall.

It was incredibly hot watching my wife being pinned against the wall, her legs spread giving this young man full access to her married pussy. Her hips were thrusting into his hands as he pressed his fingers into her. He would pull his fingers out and then being fucking her fast and hard with them. I could hear how wet her pussy was against his hand.

"It's time to fuck this little slutty cougar, Scotty" she instructs him.

He withdrawals his fingers from her pussy and brings his slippery fingers to her mouth, placing them at her lips. She takes his fingers into her mouth and sucks her juices from them. He then takes aim at her pussy with his hard cock. He slides it bulbous head along her wet slit a few times to lubricate it before pushing his pelvis forward to enter her pussy with his cock.

With her one leg raised up a bit this gives him the access he needs to begin pumping in and out of my wife's pussy, her booted leg trying to wrap around his waist to bring him in deeper.

For at least the next five minutes or more I enjoy the show before me of my wife being fucked by this young groomsman and listening to her lustful grunts and moans. It doesn't take Scott long to pull his cock out of my wife and spin her around. Scott uses his hands to push her forward and bend her over, her hands grasping at the wall of the stall. He doesn't waste any time pulling her already short dress up over her hips, completely exposing her bare ass to the chill of the night air in the barn.

"I hope you don't mind me saying, but your wife has one hell of a hot cougar pussy" Scott says to me as he takes aim again at her soaking wet slit. He slips in effortlessly all the way until his balls are slapping against her bare ass.

Scott immediately resumes pounding my wife's cougar pussy as his hands grab a hold of her hips pulling her harder back onto his stiff cock. It was a beautiful site watching him nearly pull completely out of her before pulling her hips back into him, burying his cock deep into her pussy again and again.

Teri is moaning back each time Scott impales his cock into her. Her moans were carrying through the empty barn.

"Oh God yes, fuck my pussy hard like that baby" she cries out. "Fuck me. You feel so good."

Scott starts picking up the pace of his pounding and I can hear his body smacking against hers. I can hear the moans coming from my wife and the grunts coming from Scott as he builds up to unleashing a load into her pussy.

I begin to see the sight of a couple other wedding guests off in the distance beginning to approach the area of the barn we are in.

"Alright lovers, you'll have to hurry this one up. I think we are about to have some more company real soon" I tell the both of them.

"Fuck" he grunts out.

"Cum in my Scotty, fucking cum in my pussy baby" Teri exclaims.

Scott begins to quicken his pace of fucking my wife from behind even faster and harder now. It's only a minute later I can see him beginning to tense up and he is throwing his head back as he shoves his hard young cock deeper than it's ever been in my wife's pussy as he begins to release his load deep into her, spurt after spurt being sent deep into her pussy.

He finishes pumping into her a few more times before pulling out of her completely, his cock all shiny from her juices coating its entire length. He pulls his pants back up and begins to put himself back together to look presentable to all the other guests.

Teri takes this time also to straighten up herself too, reaching down to pull her lacy thong back up with Scott's load of cum beginning to ooze out of her used pussy and pulling down her dress. She takes a quick second to fix her hair and then approaches Scott once again.

Placing her hand upon his chest and looking into his eyes with a big satisfied smile she says, "Thanks for the quick fucking Scotty. You were wonderful."

She gives Scott a lingering kiss on the lips.

"Thank you sexy" he replies. "You were pretty wonderful too. Now we better make our way back to the party before anyone suspects anything."

"We wouldn't want anyone to know there was a horny wife in here getting fucked by a sexy young groomsman," she says with a huge smile.

Teri and Scott exited the stall together and the three of us began making our way back to the reception. They danced a few more times together before the reception ended and when the reception was over we parted ways with Scott.

To be continued with more adventures of sharing my wife ...