Unplanned Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing this, Sandra looked over at Heidi while in the midst of applying mascara. Heidi was nervously biting her lower lip out of concern that Sandra wouldn't appreciate the staff's mind-reading abilities. Sandra flashed her a friendly smile and said, "I kind of figured that out. I can see why people wouldn't like that. At first, the thought freaked me out, but it is pretty clear that you all know a lot about me already and I guess I don't really have much to hide. I'm pretty honest, so I'd probably tell you whatever you wanted to know anyway. It's fine with me. Actually, I'm very interested to know more about how all of these exotic technologies work. I'm almost as eager to learn more about those aspects of the resort as I was to see you and Clarissa skirtless."

Heidi laughed and looked down at herself, rubbing her hands over her flat stomach. As she did so, she said, "Well, I'm pretty happy with this body, so I'm glad that you like it. I'm told that part of the mind reading has to do with our tea, as if it didn't already have enough going for it. I love it, but us staff aren't supposed to drink it, unless it is to be sociable with guests. For the guests, this place wouldn't be nearly as much fun without it. Loosening people up is a pretty important first step to ensuring that they have a great time here."

Sandra responded casually, as she spent some time on her hair, "Ahhh, the tea. That's interesting. I can't decide whether my eagerness to find out what will happen next here is because of my own natural curiosity or because of that delicious, mind-altering tea."

"It's not just the tea, girl," Heidi replied. "You wouldn't be here if you weren't pretty easy for us to convince to take part in what we've done so far and whatever comes next. I'm new here, so I'm not really even sure, myself, about what specifically comes next. Hold on tight, though! The tea is just a little primer that helps things progress a bit faster."

After alternating between primping herself in the mirror and watching Heidi talk, Sandra said, smiling, "I think you're the coolest and I like it here. I just hope you all don't do too much psychological damage to me and Eric." Heidi responded, giggling, "Expect to have your mind blown, but you're going to love it. This resort is like Disney World for grown-ups, but way better."

Having finished aestheticizing, Sandra took Heidi's hand to help her down from the counter and they exited the bathroom, walking hand-in-hand back to the now-crowded lobby seating area. Heidi led her back to the sectional couch they were seated at before, which now had three new staff members on each side of the U; 1 woman and 2 men on both sides in a boy-girl-boy arrangement. To the left of the U's center was Clarissa, so Heidi and Sandra made their way between the coffee table and peoples' legs to settle, finally, exactly where the two of them were sitting before, with Sandra directly in the center and Heidi seated just to the right.

Sandra noted the almost aggressively welcoming, happy faces of all of the staff members she passed and thought it was nice that Clarissa and Heidi each held one of her hands and snuggled closely into her when she sat down. She felt fiercely protected by the two young women, which almost made unnecessary the fresh tea that was waiting for her on the table.

The man to the left of Clarissa, a young white guy with short black hair, stood up and poured a cup for her. She smiled and thanked him, but couldn't remember for certain what his name was. It was hard to keep track of the two dozen or so men that she met during the recent introduction. He reminded her, quietly, "I'm Andy," and Sandra mouthed a thank-you for that, as well.

Others of the staff members were drinking tea, so Sandra took a few sips, which instantly took the edge off her anticipation about what was next for her at this beautiful and also bizarre resort. Perhaps five minutes after returning to her seat, Zoe strolled up behind a podium at the front of the seating area and her image appeared on each of the several TV screens mounted on the wall across from the front desk. At that, the crowd became silent. Zoe began by welcoming Sandra to the Just Desserts Resort, which was the first time she had heard anyone refer to the resort's title up until then. Sandra nodded politely. Zoe continued by informing the assembled staff members that they should feel very honoured to be able to spend some time with Sandra. In response, the crowd nodded solemnly and many of them glanced back or over (depending on where they were seated) with visible adoration.

Sandra's curiosity mixed with the effects of the tea, distracting her from feeling unworthy of all of this positive attention. After these initial comments, Zoe began to provide a chronological sketch of Sandra's life, including details about when and where she was born and when and where she had attended school. As Zoe talked, corresponding images of Sandra at different stages of development appeared. These were images Sandra knew she had never seen before, which was puzzling, but she had quickly learned that unexpected things were to be expected at this resort.

As she described Sandra's life, Zoe briefly presented highlights of Sandra's good deeds. From quite early on, Sandra had been a very active in contributing her time to charitable causes that advocated for underprivileged groups. Zoe elegantly showed, with her words and pictures, how this early commitment guided her pursuit of education and, later, her career as a lawyer.

As Zoe spoke, natural pauses in her comments were filled with the crowd's enthusiastic applause and shouts. It was also gratifying for Sandra to hear several spontaneous wolf whistles and guttural shouts of "yeah!" from a number of male staff members in response to pictures of her dressed up at various events, such as work parties, charity functions, her high school graduation and prom, her university graduation ceremonies, and her wedding. As the males in the room expressed their support in the way that men do, Sandra was also happy to hear various of the women contribute their own enthusiastic shouts and exclamations of phrases, like "so cute..." and "ooh, baby...". Zoe efficiently told the story of Sandra's life in about ten minutes, since the stream of images went by automatically and seamlessly in concert with Zoe's words. Sandra was impressed with the presentation's polish, having spent much of her own time preparing speeches for legal cases and community events.

As Zoe ended her discussion by describing Sandra's more recent activities, Sandra reflected on just how odd it was to be honoured publicly with such kind words while being pressed in on both sides by two beautiful, nearly naked girls. She decided that it wasn't as odd as a mere statement of the fact would make it seem, since the atmosphere of the room was very relaxed and festive. More importantly, there was something very sensual about the room's aura, thanks to the skimpy outfits that all of the "clothed" women were wearing and the unmistakable admiration that they had for Sandra and that they shared with all of the men in the room. Sandra experienced a taste of what it must be like to be a celebrity or a rock star. She felt idolized and it was a bit intoxicating.

As Sandra was basking in the audience's appreciation of her accomplishments and service to the community, Zoe said, with a hint of humor in her voice, "Sandra, since we've devoted an appropriate amount of time to illustrate your vast intellectual talents and your obvious commitment to professional excellence and social justice, would you mind at all if we switched gears and focused for a while on your qualities as a sexual object? I mean, it is a part of you that probably will never be a focus of any other ceremonies that may be organized in your honour as time goes by, but it is an aspect that you really should receive recognition for." The crowd cheered in unanimous support of Zoe's proposal. Sandra sat silently for several moments as she felt Clarissa and Heidi each rubbing one of her shoulders and whispering things in her ear like, "Yeah, let's do it. It will be fun!"

Sandra was a bit apprehensive, despite the tea, but the supportive crowd and her curiosity combined to overwhelm this anxiety. Finally, she told Zoe, "You can, if you wish." The crowd cheered, once again.

Zoe grinned and the next part of her presentation began with Sandra's headshot from her check-in documents appearing on the screen. She stated as fact, "First of all, it's obvious that Sandra is an astonishingly beautiful woman. Look at those dark smouldering eyes, her creamy white skin, and those full red lips. Also, with almost raven black hair, she somehow manages to look exotic even as a pale-skinned white girl. Sandra heard various indications of agreement throughout the crowd, ranging from nods and indistinct, positive murmurs to loud outbursts from staff members of both genders, such as "yummy!" and "such a hottie!" Her body responded with arousal to each of these louder reactions. It was as though her brain mistakenly processed these expressions as clitoral stimulation.

Zoe continued, stating, "Sandra is incredibly beautiful above the neck, as everyone can see, but what about below?" Now, Sandra noted, mentally, that the heart-thumping anxiety she ought to be feeling in response to this situation was absent and seemingly replaced with a growing warmth between her legs. She was surprised to find herself smiling and still eager to hear/see what came next.

On the big screens behind Zoe, the image of Sandra's legs from her check-in documents appeared and the crowd expressed their appreciation with shouts and applause. Then, the images of Sandra's breasts appeared, but unlike in her documents, the visuals were video images that showed her using her hands to help display them in a variety of ways. Sandra's eyes widened as she watched herself use her hands to bounce them, pinch her nipples to harden them up, and squish them together. The crowd audibly gasped and Sandra heard several of them express happy reactions, such as "...oh my..." and "...very sexy..."

Sandra also noted a hush fall over the crowd. There was a seriousness that wasn't there before, but it clearly wasn't from unpleasant feelings. As she looked around, she witnessed everyone's eyes glued to the screens and she caught many of the ones in view licking their lips.

All Zoe said was, "I know, right?" and then the image of Zoe's shaved pussy appeared on the screens. Again, Sandra watched her own hands aiding the display, rubbing the lips to pull them up and down. One of them pulled her lips apart to reveal her clitoris as the index finger of the other pressed it as though it was a button and then rubbed it from side to side. She watched the same finger slide into her vagina and poke in and out several times. All the while, she could hear various positive reactions from the crowd, including lewd-sounding groans and several murmurs of "oh yeah" from both male and female staff members.

Sandra squirmed a bit uncomfortably in her seat, but felt immediately calmed by encouraging whispers from Heidi and Clarissa as they caressed her thighs and shoulders. Sandra's perception of things became surreal. She felt very objective about the image on the screen. As when she made her way through the documents before, she was able to appreciate how extremely sexy the image of her was, without her normally critical attitude about her body getting in the way. At the same time, knowing it was hers and witnessing the others' reaction was the most erotic experience she'd ever had, even on this day of erotic experiences. Her pussy felt hot and wet and she fought a desperate urge to have something immediately thrust inside it.

Next, the images of Sandra's pussy in context with the rest of her body appeared, this time as moving images in which she probed and pulled at it with her hands. The images stimulated more groans and almost pained statements of approval from the crowd. Zoe had stopped narrating and now just seemed like another admiring member of the audience.

Soon after, the image of Sandra's rear end appeared. Again, she watched her hands put to use smacking each of her cheeks to reveal their minimal jiggle and spreading it apart to show off the tight hole tucked inside. The fingers of one of her hands spread her cheeks apart, while the other circled her anus and probed it slightly.

As they had been since her breasts appeared on the screens, everyone in the crowd was watching the images intently. As the images of her naked body that were designed to feature her ass in context appeared, she noticed some extra movement in the corner of her left eye. As her fingers rubbed, pulled, and probed her ass on the screens, Andy was shifting in his seat. Up until then, the rest had remained quite still, other than the clapping and occasional arm and hand movements. By contrast, Andy was squirming, seemingly unable to get comfortable. His face was also red and he looked as though his eyes were watering.

Just then, Sandra's attention was drawn to the image of depicting her "first time" appearing on the screens. In this case, the image began with her and her partner stepping through the doorway of her little dorm room. She and Jake, the name of her first partner in a long string of short-lived, undergraduate sexual relationships, began kissing passionately for a few moments before she heard her 18-year-old self whisper, "I need your cock." She continued kissing as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped him, and then reached her hand inside his pants to massage his shaft.

She unbuttoned his pants and dropped to her knees, bringing his pants and boxers down to his ankles with her. She took his cock in her hand and used it to guide him as she sat on the edge of her bed. With her thumb and index finger making a circle around the base of his shaft, she slid her tongue leisurely around the length and tip, until Jake's dick was fully engorged. She wrapped her lips around the large round end and enveloped about two-thirds of the length - which seemed to be around 4 of his 6 inches. She proceeded to bob her head up and down for some minutes. Then, she looked up at his face with a naughty grin, while she stroked him with one hand.

Jake grasped the tight sweater she was wearing at the waist and pulled it off, forcing her to let go of him briefly as she raised her hands over her head. She took a moment to unclip and remove her black lace bra and unzip and wiggle out of the blue mini-skirt she was wearing. She lied back on her bed, smiling, and said, in a whisper, "You can fuck me, if you want." Jake responded by stripping the rest of his clothes off, slipping on a condom, and positioning himself above Sandra. He held his cock down as she lifted her knees and spread them apart. He pushed it slowly against her pussy and she winced as it very gradually penetrated into her, presumably bursting through her hymen in the process. As the length of his cock penetrated deeper until it was completely inside her, Jake pulled it out almost as slowly and then gradually pushed it in again. Both of them were groaning; Jake with pleasure and Sandra with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Watching this scene unfold, Sandra might as well have been alone, she was so focused on taking it in completely as an observer. She couldn't believe how hot they both looked together and the only other thing that she was conscious of was her own arousal. Just as Jake was sliding into her pussy for the second time, however, movement from Andy's direction distracted her.

She glanced over and noticed that he was rubbing his cock through the material of his shorts. Then, almost at the same time Sandra looked over, he unbuttoned and unzipped himself and pulled out an impressively large dick that was a few inches longer and some degree thicker than the one Jake wielded up on the screens. Sandra's jaw dropped and a flash occurred in her mind. When she regained focus again no more than second later, she found herself looking at things as though through Andy's eyes. She wasn't in control, but she saw her first time on the screens from Andy's angle and she felt the hot throb emanating from the knob of his cock. She experienced an unbelievable searing bliss from the feel of his hand as he slid it along the length of his shaft. She experienced the images in his mind in which he was thrusting his cock into her pussy and then using her wetness as lubrication to slide it into her tight asshole. After only a few seconds, she was inside her own mind again, but it was reeling and the intense heat of his arousal remained with her and added further stimulation to her already over-stimulated pussy.

Sandra glanced over at Andy again, who was still stroking his cock and she watched the cute Asian woman beside him on his left get up on her knees on the couch to face him. She put an arm around his neck, kissed his cheek, and leaned in to whisper something in his ear. Meanwhile, she placed her hand over the one he was using to stroke himself, which effectively halted his masturbation. She caressed his fingers for a brief time and then guided his hand away from his dick. He sheepishly smiled at her and zipped and buttoned his shorts over his cock again. He looked over at Sandra and silently mouthed her the word, "sorry". Sandra was not in the right state of mind to generate any response, so she turned her attention back to the movie about how she lost her virginity.

Clarissa leaned in to whisper, "Staff members are not permitted to masturbate. They are only permitted to orgasm while engaged in sexual activity with one or more guests. If he had had an orgasm, he would have had to leave the resort. I'm really sorry about that. He's a new recruit, so he hasn't quite gotten used to the rules, apparently. This scene must have been just a bit too much for him."

Sandra had lost all capacity to respond verbally, so she simply nodded. All of her thoughts were consumed by the throbbing ache between her legs. All she wanted to do was touch one finger against her clitoris...just one finger. As the image of herself on her hands and knees appeared, in which some unfamiliar man was energetically fucking her from behind, she casually reached down toward the hem of her skirt. Heidi leaned in and whispered, "Uh-uh, babe, don't forget the rules."

Sandra stopped and tried to think. With a brief struggle, she recalled the rule that only staff members can remove clothes. Short on breath, she quietly spoke into Heidi's ear: "Heidi, please...please lift my dress up."

Heidi responded by asking, "Ok, but how far? Do you want me to take it off altogether?"

Sandra said, losing patience, "Ok, yes, take it off, please. Now, please."

Heidi grasped the hem of Sandra's sundress and worked it up under her rear and then up over her head and up-stretched arms. Sandra then whispered, "Heidi, I need you to take my panties off."

Grinning, Heidi reached her left hand over to grasp the far side of Sandra's panties and grasped the right side with her right hand. She quickly tugged them down and past Sandra's feet, finally placing them on the table. Sandra bent her knees and spread them, lifting her feet onto the edge of the couch and started rubbing her pussy with the index and middle finger of her left hand. Watching closely, Clarissa and Heidi helped by supporting her legs and holding her knees apart. Sandra's rubbing spread the abundance of juice being produced from her vagina up between and over her lips, making them glisten and sparkle in the bright lighting of the resort lobby. The staff, as they had been instructed, remained completely silent. Other than occasional murmurs of encouragement and comments about her hotness from Clarissa and Heidi, Sandra's own high-pitched groaning was the only sound in the room.