Unplanned Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I reached the door, I turned and said, "Professor, can you please take a seat there?" as I gestured to a cushioned chair that was in position facing my bedroom. Once he got settled, I opened the door, bringing S., with his wet and throbbing erection pointed toward the ceiling, into view. I got on my knees less than two feet from where the professor was sitting and beckoned for S. to come over. He grinned as he approached and I wrapped my fingers around his cock to stroke him a few times before I plunged it deep into my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the professor's face was beet red and that he was shaking from humiliation.

Between sucks and slurps of S.'s cock, I explained, "Professor, you should have fucked me when you had the chance. It could have been you with my lips around your cock, but you just clearly don't have the balls that my friend, S., has. Now, as a lesson that I hope you never forget, you are going to stay here until S. shoots his load into me."

With that, I motioned for S. to sit on the couch across from where the professor was sitting. Facing the professor, I guided S.'s cock into my pussy and rode him in that position for several minutes until I felt him squirt a stream of hot cum into me. Meanwhile, S. used his hands to fondle my pussy lips and clitoris so that I came violently, and quite loudly, just moments after S. filled me with gobs of his semen. Although the professor must have been very disappointed that it wasn't his own cock exploding inside of me, I watched him the whole time and was happy to know that he was unable to take his eyes off of us.

With his cock still inside me, I leaned back and kissed S.'s face and thanked him so much for being there for me. I said, "You are such a good neighbour. I hope we can do this again sometime." To the professor, I said, "You can go now." At that point, the professor stood up awkwardly, since it was apparent that his penis was stiff from the scene he had just watched. He walked briskly to the door and out of the apartment.

There was about another paragraph or so left in the story, but Eric had read enough. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, stroking his hard cock with his right hand. He stripped his shirt off and, seconds later, a hot stream of cum shot out and formed a large blob on his chest.

He lay there for a moment, enjoying the afterglow of his orgasm and then opened his eyes to discover Kira and her friend smiling and waving sweetly at him on the other side of the TV screen. Kira made a gesture with her finger to communicate, "wait just a moment", as they both walked off screen and stepped into the bedroom through the door to Eric's right. Eric was too shocked to move, so he remained laying there with his fingers still wrapped around his shrinking penis as Kira and the other one hopped onto the bed to lie on either side of him. With Kira on his right and the Caucasian girl on his left, the two of them snuggled their heads into his shoulders, pressed their bodies against his sides, and tangled their legs all up in his.

Eric was speechless from surprise and embarrassment, so Kira broke the silence by exclaiming, "Eric, that was awesome! It is so beautiful to watch you pleasure yourself and watching you cum made my eyes water. I mean, in a good way! This is Trixie, by the way."

Trixie declared, "I'm so glad to meet you, Eric! Thanks for that. I really loved watching you. You're so sexy. Sandra is a lucky girl."

Finally, regaining the capacity for speech, Eric responded, awkwardly, "Ummmm...thanks."

Trixie offered, "Can I help clean you up?" Not waiting for him to respond, she retrieved a towel from the drawer of the bedside table and used it to wipe Eric's chest. Then, she gently guided his hand away from his cock and dried it off. Eric was too dazed from his orgasm and from the shock of his current situation to voice any objection about the intimacy of her actions.

Once accomplished, she said, "There! Now, we can get down to business. We're here to go over the rules of the resort with you. That's important, since you pretty much just violated one of the most important ones. It's ok, though, because it's not fair to expect you to follow rules that nobody has told you about."

Kira took the folder that Eric had brought into the house with him and retrieved the same document that Sandra had read over and agreed to during her encounter with Heidi and Clarissa in the lobby. The fog gradually cleared from Eric's mind and, as Sandra had done, he agreed 1) not to seriously hurt any of the resort staff, 2) to have all articles of his clothing removed only by resort staff and never by himself, and 3) to never be anywhere without at least one member of the resort staff present. He reasoned that, once two female members of the resort staff have watched you masturbate to orgasm, it really wasn't so big of a deal to have them around at all times or to have them be the ones to remove his clothing.

Obviously, he was anxious to discuss these rules with Sandra and he fully expected that she would not agree to them. Still, if it WAS cool with Sandra, he thought that these rules would make for an exciting, albeit bizarre, way to spend the week. He watched as his signature appeared from nowhere at the appropriate space at the bottom of the "rules" document.

As he speculated about whatever technology would account for magically appearing signatures, Trixie mentioned, "If you're concerned, Sandra has already agreed to these rules."

Next, Kira hopped off of the bed and gathered his clothes up from the floor. Handing them to him, she instructed, "Ok, buddy, now get dressed. Sandra is on her way over."

12