Unplugged

Story Info
Lauren inspects and unplugs her rear hole.
4.4k words
4.25
133.9k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I passed the afternoon almost in a daze. After I left the clinic of Dr. Baxter my mind and emotions were full of my experience of the last few hours – the initially professional demeanour of the doctor, but later so bizarre, the attractive, guileless young nurse, subservient to her boss's instructions, the intimacy of the examination and the enforced excretions onto the nurse's uniform and, climactically, the fitting and testing of the anal plug inside my rectum. Above all I was physically filled by the large quantity of stool remaining in my rectum and by the butt-plug.

The plug was constantly holding my sphincter open, making me I feel as if I was defecating. I felt strange and I wanted to clench against it, but I realised that nothing could emerge and by relaxing it became more comfortable. In fact the harness was not strictly necessary, as long as I didn't move about too much, but I was advised to wear it attached to begin with, partly to get used to it so it would not feel strange when I did need it, but also I would perhaps appreciate the extra feeling of security. A week later I would have to revisit the clinic to check that the plug was functioning satisfactorily. I had been told until then to wear a clean pair of white cotton panties each day and to keep them on at night, only lowering them to use the bathroom. "We have to check the plug was not allowing any leaks," the doctor had said. I hoped the delicate, expensive ones I was wearing now would not be soiled.

Without thinking, I found myself wandering toward the town centre, and realised I needed something to eat. I stopped at a coffee shop and relaxed over a large pot and a deliciously wicked Danish. I figured I needed to refuel; I would certainly need to be refreshed for the ordeal with Lauren. She would be certain to insist I recount the visit in detail, and would no doubt want to check my plug and its effectiveness in plugging my rear opening. On impulse I bought some more panties, not just a budget pack of plain cheaply made but better quality ones. I would wear these over the next week.

I should not have been surprised that Lauren was at home already when I returned mid-afternoon. She must have been especially excited about my day to leave school early and came out to hug me warmly as I approached the door.

"Mom, I've been so anxious about you, if everything went fine, if you feel OK. You must tell me all about it ....."

I described as best I could, considering my still excited and rather mixed-up state of mind. Lauren was particularly interested in the nurse, Ulricke, and made me repeat our exchanges several times. I started to moisten as I recounted her examination of me and how she assisted in the testing of my plug.

"Oh, mom, I'm sorry. I've been pumping you for all the exciting stuff and never thought to ask if you feel comfortable. Does my mom feel full, does she want to empty her bowels?"

"Yes honey, mom wants to empty her bowels but she's a bit concerned about wearing the great big plug in her ass. I might need you to check everything is working right."

"Yes, I agree. I hope mommy won't be shy about having her daughter inspect and attend to her voiding."

"Well, it is rather humiliating, but I realise it is important that I am checked thoroughly."

Good, would mom like Lauren to come into the bathroom as well? What would she like her to wear?"

"Honey, you look so nice in your white lycra leotard, it shows off your figure and legs so well. But perhaps it would not be a good choice. Momma's rather full and might make a mess. I'd be worried about getting it dirty."

"Ah, I have something else, a new one that will be perfect, and it doesn't matter if it gets dirty. OK mom, I think it's time you got ready. Strip off everything except your panties and wait in the bathroom for me. I'll be a few minutes so you don't need to rush."

I undressed slowly in my bedroom, carefully hanging up the smart jacket, skirt and blouse, rolled down my stockings and removed my bra. Looking at myself in the full-length mirror I saw at once how my nipples were standing out, proud and stiff. Then looking down I was embarrassed to see the large wet patch at the crotch of my panties. I touched it with my fingertips and felt the slightly sticky, viscous fluid that bespoke arousal rather than urination. I brought the scent to my nose and sniffed the animal aroma. It smelt stronger than ever. Lauren would be certain to remark and the thought made me redden, that I could become sexually aroused by answering my own daughter's questions. I put on a floral-patterned silk kimono and went to the bathroom to wait. I saw that a large, white flat-bottom bowl had been place in the shower cubicle, and guessed that Lauren had intentions about its use.

Lauren soon entered, closed and locked the door as though against some imaginary possible intrusion. As promised she wore something akin to the leotard, but mostly cornflower blue, and of PVC. It stretched taut over the contours of her torso and was sleeveless and continuous at the front up to a high collar, lower at the back. It was cut high at the sides, exposing most of her hips but in front just generous enough to keep her vagina covered. The front contained a white rectangular panel like a bib over her breasts and to the level of her waist below which was a wider panel that extended down to the crotch and out to the side. Elsewhere it was uniform blue. It fastened by a zipper running up the back. Her face was heavily made up with mascara and eye shadow, and her lips and cheeks were deep rouge. She had gathered her blonde hair and pinned it into a tight chignon. The outfit completed a pair of white latex gloves. She was devoid of any other apparel.

The PVC moulded to Lauren's contours, emphasising her taut, well-trained body and finely trimmed waist. Her limbs were the colour of honey, firmly muscled from the hours I knew she spent in the gym and on the running track.

"I'm glad to see mom is wearing her lovely kimono, it gives such a classy a look and is so lovely and smooth to the touch." She stood right behind me and gently ran her hands down the back, then sides and turning me about, lasciviously stroked down several times over my breasts. Each time she gently pinched my nipples through the silk, bringing them again to erection. Slowly then, she lowered her hands to my waist, unfastened the belt and parted the garment to reveal my belly, then slipped it off and hung it on one of the hooks at the door.

She stood back and surveyed me, running her gaze down from my face and then up. "Part your legs, mom." She stared directly at my panties. "Mmmmmm, what do I see here? Did mom wet her panties a little, or is she aroused? Let Lauren check .... Hmmmmm, I think mom must have got excited."

She placed her hand at my crotch and stroked with her fingers my mound, my lower belly just above the band of my panties, and the inside of my thighs, then pressed a fingertip right over the spot where it covered my vaginal opening, provoking more wetness. She then slowly lowered my panties revealing my almost complete nakedness. In fact it was as if I was more than totally naked, as the only "garment" remaining was the harness that made sure my plug was secure but which exposed my condition even more. She gently rubbed my clitoris with the knuckle of her little finger, then suddenly plunged a finger into my vagina. I immediately felt the familiar turmoil as my insides seemed to melt and my pelvis started to gyrate and grind, almost involuntarily. I was ashamed of my lewd display but could not desist. My legs became unsteady and I would have come to a massive orgasm at Lauren's touch. Immediately, though she drew her hands away and stepped back.

"I can tell mom has got very excited. Did mom have dirty thoughts and feelings when her daughter felt around and inside her cunt? Did she like that?"

Embarrassed, I looked down and whispered. "Yes, honey, mom got very aroused and was about to climax."

"No mom, say it properly and look at me."

I blushed deeply in shame at my having to look her directly in the eye and articulate my response so clearly. "Yes, mom got real hot as she felt her daughter's fingers on her clitty and her fuck hole. Mom likes her daughter to finger-fuck her sloppy wet cunt. She wanted so badly to cum on Lauren's fingers. She liked it, mom loves to be dirty and slutty with her daughter. "

Lauren caressed and kissed my face, and whispered in my ear. "Thank you, you're the best." Then forcefully, "Now get in the shower and step into the bowl, spread those legs to the sides and bend over slightly with your hands on your knees. I need to see that you're good and plugged and then get you cleaned out. But maybe mom needs a good piss first. Does mom want to piss?"

"Yes, love, mommy has a full bladder and feels uncomfortable. She badly needs to piss. She wants to show that she can do it properly while standing up and make it all go into the bowl. Mommy's a grown up lady and doesn't feel shy about doing it while her daughter watches."

The degradation was my sexual drug. It excited me to talk and act in this depraved way, displaying this intimate, normally private act. I pulled back the shower curtain and stepped in, but keeping my legs close. I began to ooze vaginal juice. Lauren stepped in behind me and gave me a sharp slap on each buttock. I turned and faced her, keeping eye contact. I spread my legs wider and with my fingers held my labia apart to expose my pee-hole. "See, mom is holding herself open to piss, like good, clean girls are taught to."

I relaxed my bladder and let the hot golden fluid jet from me. I shut my eyes and sighed partly in satisfaction of managing to perform in front of Lauren and partly in the feeling of pleasure and the wave of comfort swept through me. Then I turned and displayed my buttocks and the object embedded in the dark cleft to her.

She reached for the fastening and undid the clasps of the harness, letting the ends hang free. Without the additional restraint it felt insecure, and I imagined it would be forcibly ejected from my rectum and release spectacularly the contents. But it remained safely I place, confirming what I knew – the device was well designed and the right size.

Lauren held the base and began to twist and move it in various directions, minutely at first so as merely to alter the position an amount of pressure. Then she began to experiment a little, forcing it further to open a small crack through which there was an audible escape of gas. I almost jumped at this sudden release and immediately I noticed the aroma of long-trapped decay. She released the plug which immediately slipped back into position, reforming the closure.

"Hmmm, quite a richness. I think mom must be very dirty inside and there's going to be quite a mess to clean up. Does mom think she has a huge load of nasty shit inside her dirtbox and need to get rid of it?"

"Yes, mom has a lot of waste inside her rectum and it needs to be expelled. I fear it is going to be very messy so it is a good job you are wearing something than will wipe clean."

Lauren manipulated the plug again, moving it further and causing me to let out some more gas. This time there was a long damp farting sound and I suspected I had excreted some foul slurry. This was confirmed when I looked round and noticed a wet brown streak on the front of Lauren's outfit, running down over her tummy and to where it covered her pubic mound..

"Mom, look at my leotard, it's already dirty! You mustn't worry about that. I realise you have a lot of waste to get rid of and you need me to help you. So just relax."

Lauren gently pulled at the plug, not at first to remove it I thought, but rather to test the resistance.

"Ah, I'm glad to see it is firmly in place. I think you can feel confidence that your butt-plug will prevent ant seepage from your shit hole. Now, I am going to pull it out so you'll feel your ring forced open. Just relax, try not to clamp down on it and don't worry about any mess. You know I am not offended at seeing or smelling as mom expels her shit, even when it makes a bit of a mess on me."

I feel a gentle but more persistent tugging. I tried to resist the instinct to tighten my sphincter but I could make myself relax. Lauren pulled harder and the object suddenly forced its way through and past my ring open. I tried to close but anus but was unable to prevent the loud and energetic blast of gas and runny excrement which erupted. I had become fairly used to the smell of my waste, but it was much more pungent on this occasion, no doubt having been bottled up for so long.

Lauren bade me stand up and recover my breath. I felt more comfortable, the fullness I felt before must have been largely due to the gas inside me rather than simply the amount of stool. I was sure that the eruption had forced out only some of the contents of my bowels, closest to my anus, but there was surely more that was deeper. Even so, I was not prepared for the sight when I turned to face my daughter. The whole of the middle of her outfit was awash, the expulsion must have caught her right in the midriff. There were splashes all over but even more startling was the river of brown slurry that was working its was down from her belly, over her crotch and down her legs. There were even splashed on her arms, neck, chin and cheeks.

"Oh, honey, I'm so ashamed to lose control. I didn't mean to make such a mess."

"But mom, I don't mind at all. It does not matter if you get me dirty. Mom mustn't be ashamed. Look."

Lauren showed me the plug, which was covered with a generous layer of my excrement. With one gloved hand she wiped it and then showed me the amount she had transferred onto the white latex. "See, this doesn't bother me." She brought it to her nose and inhaled, and sighed in pleasure. How could my daughter enjoy so much the sight, feel and smell of her mom's excrement? The Lauren wiped her soiled glove horizontally over her outfit, right over both her breasts. "Look mom, look how dirty I am."

She hugged me tight, pressing her body in the shit-covered PVC against me and crushing my breasts against her. She kissed me on the mouth and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. "Oh mom, I love you so much. But we haven't finished yet. I'm sure there's more to come out of you."

"Now let's finish the job. Turn round, spread those legs, and bend forward. Let's see that shit hole open."

As soon as I had complied she ordered me to hold my buttock cheeks apart and relax my sphincter. Presenting myself in this position was always especially humiliating for me. Completely naked and displaying my buttock cleft and rear opening so lewdly was bad enough at the clinic, but at least there I could regard it as an essential part of my treatment, and the staff were professionals. But at home, assuming this degrading position at my daughter's command was especially debasing. What was most disturbing was that I could not help becoming sexually aroused at having to present myself in such a degrading way. The dirtiness, and the exploration of forbidden feelings were intoxicating. My vagina was literally dripping.

I felt as if I were opening my bowels, I knew I was still part full but nothing was emerging. Lauren gently squeezed each bottock, gently at first and then more firmly. She alternated the kneading with playful taps to my flesh and the occasional hard slap. "Mom, your ass is really gorgeous, all the exercise has got it in great trim, firm and tight. And you have such a pretty cleft and rosebud."

She pushed a finger, then two into my rectum, reaching as far as she could, then withdrew it. "Oh dear. Yes, really, still a lot more to come out. As I expected you need some help. Just stay like that for a minute."

Lauren took the showerhead from the hook, switched on and adjusted the flow and directed it straight at my exposed anal opening. I started, instinctively, but the sensation was not painful, in fact remarkably pleasant. I seemed to have no control over my ring, it seemed to open involuntarily.

"That's it mom, relax, let all your shit come out ... yes, like that, don't be ashamed. I want to see it. You've got a lovely shit hole, it looks great when your bowels open and release those brown chunks."

Within a few moments a steady stream of excrement was pouring from it, dropping with a succession of splatting and plopping sounds onto the white bowl. I felt it splash up onto my ankles and when I looked down I saw a copious mound of brown chunks. There was no effort, no bearing down or straining, just a helpless sense of having no power to staunch the release. I had found a new pleasure in defecation, and knew that I would want only to do it in this way. I didn't care if my daughter knew and watched me do it.

"Nearly done now, mom."

After a while the expulsion stopped and I felt that I must be empty. Lauren ran the water at my hole and at the same time pushed her fingers in through my anus. I felt dirty, degraded and humiliated. My own daughter was feeling inside my rectum, wiggling her fingers and groping for any remnants of my stool, which she robustly dragged out. I wondered what the respected members of our family, our community, those we knew at Lauren's school and at out local church would say if they saw me.

I looked down and saw the bowl was half filled with dirty brown water with chunks of stool churning around in it. Lauren had me step out of it and used the spray to wash both our feet and bottom of our legs. The sight of it filled me with revulsion. I nearly retched up at the sight and stench, and the shame, but Lauren stared at it, transfixed for several seconds and inhaled the aroma. For that moment she was on another world. For a moment I thought she was going to put her hands in the bowl and play with the disgusting, malevolent waste. Then she came out of it. Together we picked up the bowl and poured the contents into the toilet, and rinsed the bowl several times. I washed and rinsed the buttplug thoroughly, in readiness for next time.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

Despite my shame at the awareness of my depravity, I loved it. But it was difficult to admit my pleasure.

"Yes honey, it felt so good to be doing that and having you watch. Mommy feels so dirty and nasty." I amazed myself at this brazen admission of my debasement. How could I delight that I actually enjoyed these depraved, perverted and unnatural acts?

"Mom, I'm so proud of you the way you did that. I know it must have been so humiliating to shit like that, not being able to control it, and with your daughter. But you know you have to do this, and get used to your buttplug so you wont make messes at the wrong time. Before your next appointment with Dr. Baxter I will help you to prepare a stool sample to take to show her. She will need to analyse it and check that your buttplug is not interfering with your stool. I know it will be embarrassing but you have to be a brave mommy."

"Yes darling, I'll be brave."

"Now, look at me. Does mom like seeing me all dirty like this?"

It so wrong, evil to have this feeling. But yes, I was turned on by the sight of Lauren's outfit getting more and more filthy. I could almost have grabbed a handful of my excrement and smeared it all over, rubbing it on the shiny PVC.

"Oh Lauren, I don't like to say it, it's so nasty. I'm so ashamed."

"Go on, mommy, say it."

"Yes, mom likes to see her daughter get all dirty. It's wrong, but is it so terrible?"

"No mom. It's OK to enjoy seeing me get messed, and I don't mind."

Then, "OK, I'm going to take it off now because I have to help you get clean. I hope mommy doesn't mind seeing her daughter strip nude."

Lauren turned the shower onto herself and rinsed clean her body and leotard until she and her outfit were glistening. I never saw her loo so beautiful. Just then I would have happily let her do anything to me.

12