Unplugged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then for the next half-hour she gently bathed and groomed me. She used scented oils in my bath, towelled and softly stroked me with talc. As a special treat she

"Turn and bend now, this time I will replace your plug."

Gently she eased it in, asking if it was comfortable. "I'm not pushing too hard am I, mom? Tell me if it hurts at all."

I assured her it felt fine, good even. I was already beginning to think of my anal plug as a friend, and Lauren inserted it with a sensitive touch. She picked up the new panties and held them for me to step into, pulled them up, straightened the waistband and smoothed them to fit snugly. Then she helped me on with my bra, one that matched the panties. I was touched by her consideration, as well as enjoying her ministration. When she pressed her hands on my behind and crotch and made slow circling movements, the ones she knew would arouse my excitement, I though she was going to masturbate me. Instead she leant over and whispered, "Does mom feel hot and sexy with her ass filled and her new panties Does she want to cum? Tell me, tell me how much you want to come."

"Sweetheart, mommy feels so sexy. She wants so much to have and climax. Are you going to bring me off?"

"No mommy, you're a big grown-up girl and you don't need Lauren to stroke your clitty and wank you off. You have to do that on your own."

I was turned on by my situation, by Lauren's fingers and even more by the forbidden thoughts evoked by her words. I had to have my release and I started to push down my panties so as not to wet them.

"No mommy, you know have to keep them on. Show Lauren how you play with yourself and cum inside your panties, the way dirty girls do. I know you like to cream into the gusset and make it all juicy and smelly. Tell me what a nasty, dirty girl you are."

"Oh Lauren, mommy likes to be very dirty. She loves to wear her panties when she masturbates, and get the material all wet and slimy."

I was getting turned on more and more by the compounded depravity. Wearing my brand new underwear, standing in front of my nude daughter, with a plug lodged into my rear passage, and frigging myself to orgasm at her bidding. I pushed both hands down the front of my panties and pressed against my mound. I pushed a finger down onto my slit and slid it up and down. I was already slick with my juice and I immediately plunged inside. First one finger, a second and then a third. I rubbed the heel of my other hand hard on my pubic bone, wrenching to pull at the sensitive spot when my lips join, and transferring pressure to my clitoris, bringing it erect so it poked out through the hood. I lasciviously gyrated my hips and ground pelvis in a perverted display of uncontrolled lust. Then I pressed a fingertip right onto my clitty and pressed it hard, making me wince but dragging me to the edge. I didn't caress I began a series of twitches and spasms, each on stronger than the one before.

"Yes, yes mom, that's it. Cum, cum.. Show Lauren how naughty girls wank themselves off. Show Lauren what a nasty slut you are. I want to see how wet you make your panties. Do it, do it now!"

I felt Lauren's strength as she pressed her hands onto my sides just above my waist, holding me secure.

"Yes, I'm cumming ...... Oooooh, Lauren, I'm cumming, I'm cumming in my panties!! I'm making them all wet!! ..... Aaaahhhh! ..... Yes, watch mommy cum .... Yes! .... YES!!! ....Aaaaaarrrggghhhhh!! ...... Aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhh!!!!"

I shuddered and thrashed as I came, and would have slumped to the floor had Lauren not held me. The river flowed and flowed out of my cunt and drenched my previously new panties. It went on and on until I was spent.

After the emotional and, I suppose physical overloading I could only sleepwalk through the rest of the day, just managing to accomplish the routine necessities of home life. Lauren, bless her, took over bulk the cooking and washing and other tasks, and waiting on me.

"Mom, you were wonderful. I'm so proud and happy for you." I retired early. Lying in my bed with my anus plugged, naked except for my soaked panties, I drifted away .....

12