Unprofessional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't tell you how long we stood there, silent except for our deep breathing, his penis shrinking inside me, feeling each other's hearts pounding with our exertions, the scent of sweat and sex masking the smell of the chemicals around us. All I know is that at some point he kissed me again and drew himself out of me, causing a stream of our combined juices to pour out of me and down my leg. He scooped it up with his hands and fed it to me lovingly, I sucking his fingers hard to taste every lingering delicious drop. He covered my breasts with his hands and sighed, looking me up and down. "I'm sorry," he murmured, unexpectedly.

"For what?" I whispered, nuzzling his neck. "I loved every second of that."

"You didn't," he replied, his eyes troubled. "Not at the start. I didn't want to... I don't know, force you into this. But my instinct just got the better of me. You've just looked so sexy, standing here every day, I've just wanted to do this for so long. I was hoping it would be gentler though."

I laughed a little, one hand squeezing his ass, the other cupping his balls. "Trust me. I wouldn't have had it any other way."

He smiled at this, still looking a little distressed, and handed me my clothes. I stepped up to him and kissed him deeply, and when the kiss broke, we looked into each other's eyes. His concern melted and he smiled. We both got dressed quickly, and I watched him pack up my setup for me, in silence. Occasionally I pressed myself against him, and he kissed me. "You have your results?"

"All OK," I grinned, more occupied with feeling the hard musculature of his bicep under my hand.

"So... " he smiled, flexing his arm to allow me to explore better. "What now?"

"Have you ever come around to my apartment, Dr Braden?"

"Of course not," he laughed. "It would be most inappropriate for a professor to visit a student in an unprofessional setting."

"Let's be unprofessional, then, Sir." It was 10:30 when we locked the door to leave for his car.

12