Unqualifiedly Datable Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Jay, I'm Danny's brother, you so much as hurt a hair on his pretty little head I will make you wish you were never born," I said it as I stood to my full height, quite a bit taller than him and way bigger.

Cameron's eyes widen and he nodded mutely, "Yes, Sir," He said watching me curl back in the booth. "Um, would you like to dance some more?" He asked Danny looking out the corner of his eye at me. Danny nodded and they headed back to the dance floor.

Awhile later I snorted loudly when I heard the DJ play Stephen by Kesha. That was just the cherry on the tip of the ice berg that was starting to chill my heart. I realized just how much I liked Chris then. I wouldn't be able to ever forget him, I wouldn't say I loved him but oh how I wanted him.

Shit, I needed something stronger. I walked up to the bar and ordered a whiskey neat. I tossed it back and smiled as it burned down my throat. I ordered another, and then turned towards the dance floor to check on Danny. What I saw made the glass slip from my hand and shatter when it hit the floor.

Chris!

to be continued...

hope you liked this story I will continue on with it but if you really like it keep bugging me about it and i will surely get more chapters posted fast... the more comments i get back about a story the more im interested in finishing it.

Thanks!

ARI

12