Unqualifiedly Datable Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, Chris, your ass is so good," I moaned and bit Chris's shoulder when I felt myself fall over the edge. I kept thrusting as I shot my load in his ass grunting each time I bottomed out. Then I collapsed on top of him. We were both trying to catch our breath. I felt his sticky cum between our bodies, and a sheen of sweat all over his body. I didn't want to get up but I was afraid that I might be too heavy for him.

I pushed myself up onto my hands and looked down at him. He still was holding onto me and moaning, as my dick slid out of his hole . I chuckled and kissed his along neck, I found one spot right by his collar bone he really liked. He was tracing the tattoo I had on my hip.

"I didn't know you had a tattoo,"

"Mmhm, I got it when I was 19," I was too content to talk too much, I had the man I been dreaming about for a long ass time in my arms and It was just too perfect. Chris seemed to be getting uncomfortable though. He started squirming and he seemed to tense up.

"What's wrong?" I stopped my kissing and propped myself up to look at him.

"Could you give me a ride home now?" He sounded sad, I didn't know what happened. Why did he want to go home? Most of the other guys had wanted to stay for some more.

"Chris did I offend you?" He nodded no. I couldn't make out his face though so I didn't know what his expression was. "What's wrong?"

"I just think I should go," He whispered softly.

"Uh, alright, it's not going to be weird between us is it? I mean, I uh, would like to spend more time together," I know I blushed red, but I saw Chris's head quickly turn to look up at me.

"Why?" he breathed I barely heard him.

"This is hard for me but I like you Chris,"

"Thought you went to bars for tail," he thought this was a one nightstand, and I hadn't told him otherwise. Now I felt stupid and insensitive.

"I don't want you to be a one night stand," I whispered as I traced his jaw lightly with my fingers. "I want you, Chris,"

Chris smiled and kissed my chin. "Oh?" his hand trailed down to my stomach and started to make lazy designs.

"I want you to stay here, I want you in my bed, and I want you to sleep with me," He watched me a moment.

"No girls?" his lips were pressed lightly against mine.

"No girls," I promised him. I felt him smile before he kissed me. We kissed for awhile before I felt him start to drift off. His head was resting on my shoulder and his arm across my stomach. I kissed his forehead before I fell asleep.

This could work out. I was content, but I knew that being with Chris would change the way I lived vastly. What's that saying? Nothing in life come easily? Well if you are unqualifiedly datable would that make things harder?

to be continued...

Thank you all for reading! I love comments and the more you pester me about it the quicker I post them. lol I work well under pressure.