Unqualifiedly Datable Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you still going to be able to make it to my practice?"

"I don't know I kind of just want to go home and relax," He sounded exhausted.

"No no no no, please come? I really like it when you are there, I always play better for you too,"

"Alright I will come then,"

"YES! Thanks Beautiful! See you later tonight, Bye-bye," I was excited, now I had to get things in place.

"Oh, uh, bye," I heard him say before I hung up.

I grabbed the special paper I bought and sat down to think of what to write... ok poetic-ness, do your stuff!

...

...

Any time now...

...

...

"Shit!" I smacked my head and looked at the paper, biting my lip I wrote down exactly what was on my mind. I folded it up and placed it with the red satin gift box and the single white rose. I cleaned up the bedroom, threw the dirty clothes in the hamper and replaced the bedding. I had bought a lot of different candles at the store and placed randomly all around our room. The master bath I cleaned and added a few more candles around the tub, then replaced the bright light with a dimmer set one. I bought new soaps and some water herbs and set them on the edge of the tub. I set two new fluffy towels at the ready and then grabbed the new oils and placed them near the bed also. I made one quick phone call then checked to make sure everything was ready.

Looking at the clock I noticed it was near time to leave for practice. I grabbed the rose petals I had bought, grabbed my bag, and my bag of nicer clothes and then my keys. To make sure I didn't damage any of the delicate petals I walked backwards through the house. Starting at the bathroom to the bedroom to the kitchen where I set his surprise at and then to the front door. Perfect!

**********

I had a huge smile plastered to my face when I walked into the ice rink. I was pumped up for practice and had more energy than normal. My mood only brightened when Chris walked in. God I couldn't wait! I was excited yet, so nervous.

When Coach blew the whistle and told us to huddle up I basically flew over. Coach commented on my performance and some other teammates before telling us what we needed to work on. Why did it seem like this was taking longer than the practice did? I wanted to go home surprise Chris and then make love to him all night long.

"Alright showers everyone, Great job out there tonight," Coach dismissed us. I flew over to where Chris waited for me. "Hey there, Beautiful, how are you?"

"Tired, Want to get home and relax." He smiled at me, but you could clearly see his exhaustion.

"Oh, I will make sure you have a relaxing night,"

"You did great out there tonight," Chris said with a grin as he tilted his head towards the ice rink.

"Thanks,"

"I'm going to go on and head home, I will see you there," He grabbed his bag and started to walk towards the door.

"No, wait for me please?" I looked at him pleading with him. I wanted to see his reaction when he stepped inside the house.

He looked at me for a minute before giving in. "Alright,"

"I'll be quick, I promise," I quickly said as I rushed towards the locker rooms.

I stripped down and headed for the showers. Adam was right behind me teasing me about having somewhere to be. I quickly dried off, wrapped a towel around my waist and when to my locker when I heard someone call my name.

I looked up and noticed one of my backups, Ryan, standing with his arms crossed over his chest staring at me, he was flanked by two other guys.

"What are you a fag or something?" He demanded. The locker room went deathly silent. I stood up straight and turned to look him straight in the eye. I didn't know how everyone was going to react to me coming out but from the looks of these three it wouldn't be good.

"My personal life has nothing to do with you, so stay out of it," I turned back to my locker and started pulling out my nicer clothes that I would change into. I guess he couldn't drop it though.

He stepped up closer trying to intimidate me. "I'm sharing a locker room and showers with you, and I don't want you ogling after my shit, I think that makes it everyone's business,"

"Don't flatter yourself, asshole," I didn't even look at him this time, but he was really starting to piss me off. I dropped the towel and stepped into a pair of black boxer briefs.

"So you are a fag, with that little blond guy huh?" Ryan said loudly. He had a grin on his face, I was about to knock it off of there. I clenched my fists and shut my eyes tightly for a moment before turning around quickly.

"NAH, I JUST KEEP HIM AROUND CAUSE HE WANTS TO BE POPULAR, DUMBASS," I shouted. He stepped aback a bit startled but my outburst. I started to advance on him before Adam grabbed my shoulder. He knew how close I was to getting into a brawl with this piece of shit.

"Yeah, I'm fucking gay, You got a fucking problem with it then come here and do something about it," I stared right at him letting him know I wasn't fucking around. His two groupies looked a little frightened.

Adam pulled me back a bit, he had done this in games when I was about to get into a fight, he would pull me back and give me time to cool down. "You know Ryan... it isn't too smart to threaten your team captain. Nor is it smart to threaten said captain that has a record penalty time under his belt. You know how aggressive hockey is... you sure you want to piss Jason off?"

Ryan looked up at Adam shocked and started to stepped away.

Adam walked around looking towards the first stringers, our main team. "I don't know about the rest of the team but I feel ok with Jay,"

One by one most members of the team announced that they were alright with me being gay.

"I got your back, dude, don't worry," Adam said patting my shoulder before turning towards his locker. I looked around the room at my teammates and thanked them before turning back to my locker and getting dressed. I just had a button down shirt that was pinstriped and some light stone washed jeans, it looked nice still. Once I was dressed I thanked Adam once more and then walked out of the room.

When I was walking down the hall towards the exit I noticed Chris's backpack on the ground. I picked it up and hollered for him but got no response. I walked outside to see if maybe he just forgot it. His little car was gone so I threw it in my truck.

Why did he leave? He said he would stay and wait for me. I sighed and drove home. Once on my street I notice he wasn't here either. I grabbed my things, still excited that I would be able to surprise him and rushed inside. After a while I started to worry that something may have happened to him. I don't think anyone would have done anything to him. Ryan was still in the locker room when I left it couldn't have been him. Thankfully not too long after I heard a car door slam shut.

"Chris!" I rushed to the door and opened it. There he stood, glaring at me. He shoved his way in and around me.

"Chris?" He stomped off to the closet in the hallway. "Everything ok?"

"Perfect," He said sarcastically.

"Beautiful, I got you-"

"DON'T, call me that," He demanded.

"Why not?"

"I know," he sighed and shuddered. "I know... what I am to you,"

What? "Why are-"

"I just want to leave Jay, let me get my things and I will go," He said grabing a hold of a bag.

That cut into me, it felt like my heart was getting pulled on in two separate directions "What?! WHY?!"

It was quiet, he started shaking. I reached out for him only to get my hands slapped away.

"Why do you want to leave me?" I asked him softy trying to get him to calm down.

"I don't want to be popular anymore," He said distastefully.

Oh shit. That's what he thought?! "Chris," I had this sinking sensation it felt like my heart sunk in my chest.

"I thought you wanted a relationship, a real one!" He walked into the bedroom and stuffed some clothes in the bag along with his toiletries.

I followed him, "You heard me in the locker room didn't you?"

"DUH you screamed it... the coach probably even heard you," He sniffled and wiped some tears away.

"You didn't hear what else I said?" Why didn't he hear the rest?!

"No you know, after hearing, that all that time... all the looks... and all those words..." He whispered, but got louder and more frustrated. "MEANT NOTHING, WAS JUST A SCAM, it was enough on my heart,"

"Your heart?!" I whispered, I looked up at him quickly. He had feelings for me? Strong feelings? "Chris,"

"I can't do it," He looked around looking for something.

"Chris listen-" I was suddenly interrupted but some knocking on my door. I went to answer it. It was the Italian delivery driver. He handed me the two chicken parmesans I had ordered for the special occasion. I paid the man quickly and turned back to Chris who was walking towards the door.

"Chris wait, look I bought a great dinner, from that Italian place you love! Can we just sit down and talk about this? I will tell you what happened and you can call Adam, he was right there with me,"

"No I'm leaving. I can't be somewhere I am not..."

"Not what?"

"LOVED," He cried out. What?! "You don't love me," He whispered. "I'm not just some... sex toy,"

"Chris, beautiful, look, come here please, just look at this," I felt like I was losing him... He was slipping out of my grasp and i couldn't stop it.

"No Jason, I can't do it. I fall for you, I am seduced by you, it's so easy for you, but I can't do it anymore, you can't just reel me back in I'm not going to let you! I will just forgive you,"

"Chris!" I looked at him pleaded with him... How could I make him stay? Saying I loved him would only make him think I was saying it to appease him.

"Bye Jason," He opened the door, looked at me.

"Chris please, don't do this," he gave me that awful broken smile, stepped outside, and left.

"Chris," What just happened?

I fell to the floor. I felt the pain in my knees from landing on them but I didn't register it. I just sat there staring at that door. 'He is coming back, he'll come back,' I felt wetness on my cheeks. I'm not sure how long I sat there until I realized he wasn't coming back.

What have I done?

12