Unquenchable

Story Info
She seeks what she can't get at home.
783 words
3.83
20.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter how satisfied a married woman thinks she is, there comes a time when she realizes she needs more. More than what she has at home. Many women get these urges, and it is surprising how many act on them, without their husband's knowledge. There are several places that cater to this desire, and the women that frequent these places show up well dressed and hot for something new.

She came just to see what was available, what could be gotten, and when she walked in the door she was instantly wet. A pornographic array assaulted her senses, garishly displayed for all to see. She felt the moisture trickle down her thighs, as she went from "just looking" to seeking that which would quench her desire. A panoply of choice overwhelmed her, too many to choose. A tall, dark Italian caught her eye, and she was instantly drawn.

Unlike many places of this type, there were no private areas, no stalls that could be used for the moment. Instead, everybody was out in the open, their wanton desire on display for everyone to see. This was the plan of the establishment - to show how they could sate even the most wanton desires, even the most pent-up of lust. To hide it behind closed doors would not allow them to show the intense pleasure that they offered, the intense sexual pleasure that every woman came to orgasmically release. She took her Italian over to the side, and began to lovingly caress the warm skin that was bared for her pleasure as they rested on a stool. Without removing her skirt, she grabbed the hardness and guided it down, down to satisfy her urges, to fulfill her, to meet that need that could not be met by anyone at home. She was hot to have her needs and desires sated, and nothing would stand in her way now.

As their skin touched, she exploded in an orgasmic flush, her chest pink with excitement as her pussy gushed fluids that dripped freely down her spread thighs. Her breathing quickened, as she guided her Italian down, feeling how hard yet supple it felt against her skin, fitting like a glove against her flesh. She marveled at the feel, the sensuousness of it all, reveling in the sexual lust that was unleashed in their mating, and in her blind lust she looked over and saw another, even more attractive suitor. All inhibitions now gone, she saw the object of her desire and had to have it, had to be satisfied, to be fulfilled - NOW.

She got up from the stool, taking the Italian in tow and immediately plunged herself into the feeling of ecstasy as she wantonly allowed more and more to feel her, to touch her and make her wetter than ever. Four, five, six times she gave herself over without shame to new and more daring suitors, without guilt as the promiscuous lust overcame her, driving her to a sexual frenzy the likes of which she had never known. She just could not get enough, and it was with only a slight pang of remorse that she finally tore herself away from a seventh, who beckoned to her in a manner more seductive than all the rest. She could only take so much, and the moisture that seeped from her cunt now drenched her skirt, which bore the fluids that had been expelled during her lustful adventure, a sure sign of her wanton lust and desire.

It took all of her willpower to leave; knowing that she would have to hide the evidence of her afternoon's activity from her husband. Her husband, who had trusted her, who had given her free reign to do as she pleased. And she had betrayed his trust, and allowed herself to be used in such a manner. But she felt no remorse, and told herself that she needed to come back here soon, to quench that lust that she felt so very often, a lust that could never really be satisfied. She could never get enough.

Slowly and dejectedly she got up and eyed the disarray from her afternoon's activities. She straightened herself up, and collected her things, putting her shoes back on and grabbing her purse before heading out the door. The man at the door charged her $596.41, a hefty sum for a few minutes of pleasure, and she paid it gladly, even knowing that she would have to hide the expenditure from her husband, who would never understand her needs. She resolved to come back again, and again, to sate her desire until she was satisfied.

After all, a girl always needs more shoes!