Unrelenting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling at the bedside, I slipped my fingers into the top of her pantyhose and quickly peeled them down her legs. She lifted her hips to help me, and when I had pulled them off her feet, I also skinned out of my boxer briefs and began kissing the insides of her legs, starting at her knees. As I made my way higher, her thighs seemed to spread of their own accord, and by the time I had nearly reached her bikini panties, her hips had begun to gyrate and pump in undisguised desire.

I slid her panties off without difficulty, and then resumed kissing her. Her hands pushing on my head told me she was unused to cunnilingus, and I could hear her protesting, "No, I've never . . . he doesn't do that. . ." But when my tongue reached her outer lips and began to probe inside, her words turned into gasps, and then her hands were grabbing my head to hold it in place.

I could tell she was extremely aroused: her pussy was lubricating so heavily that the juice dripped onto the bedspread. I circled her clitoris with my tongue, starting slowly and then gradually increasing the pace, taking her arousal ever higher. When her gasps and moans told me she was close to her climax, I suddenly stopped and lifted her legs up onto my shoulders while sliding her back further onto the bed.

She lay there open and helpless before me, her eyes closed, her hand to her mouth as though to stifle a cry, and her hips straining to receive what they knew I had to give her. I had already rolled a condom on, and now I took my sheathed cock and brought it to her pussy. She seemed to hold her breath, and as I began to slide it into her, it all came out in one long "Ohhhh."

Once I was fully inside her, I immediately began to withdraw, and her body came up instinctively to try to hold me inside her. When I was almost out, I smoothly reversed course and again slid all the way into her hot, moist pussy. She had already been speeding toward an orgasm when I stopped tonguing her, and now her body quickly resumed its pace. I continued to stroke in and out of her, sometimes changing the angle of penetration, sometimes pushing her knees back further to increase the depth of penetration, but always increasing the pace of repetition.

On every downstroke now she was grunting, and as I accelerated, her grunts turned into one continuous guttural sound that built in pitch and intensity. Then her orgasm hit her, and she twisted her head to one side and actually bit the pillow to stifle the sounds coming out of her mouth. Her body stayed rigid for a full ten seconds, then all her muscles seemed to lose their strength at the same time and she slumped on the bed as though unconscious.

I had stopped when she peaked, looming motionless over her. But then I began to resume my strokes, starting at the slowest pace. After a minute her eyes flew open in amazement when she realized what I was doing. "Oh my god," she gasped, "I thought you were finished." I just smiled at her and continued to pump. "Oh, no, stop," she pleaded, "I'm too sensitive, I can't take any more." She brought her hands up to push me away, but I grabbed her wrists and stretched them over her head so that she was helpless.

When I did so, I could hear her breath quicken and feel her hips begin to twitch and then to respond in kind to my own. She closed her eyes and began to grunt again involuntarily. Even when I let her wrists go, she left them where they lay in a pose of helpless surrender. "Aha!" I thought, "she likes to be forced."

That realization only heightened my own excitement, and I began to pound into her faster and harder. She groaned desperately and rocked her hips as fast as she could move them. "Oh," she moaned, "it's happening again, it's happening again. I've never . . . I can feel it now. Oh, yes, I'm going to cum again, I'm going to . . ." This time, when it hit her, she made no attempt to muffle her voice. Instead her body arched up against me like some Greco-Roman wrestler, and she screamed out loud as she came.

I had no intention of holding back now, and I pounded into her until I felt that exquisite feeling building in my cock, and then I was spewing into the condom in ecstasy mixed with deep satisfaction at my second conquest of the day.

When I awoke, the dim light of morning was just beginning to come through the window, but it was enough to let me see the shape of her body outlined under the sheet. I pulled it back and began to run my fingers lightly over her breasts. Almost instantly her nipples popped erect, so I leaned over and began to lick them while running my fingers down to her pussy. I was surprised to find she was beginning to lubricate even though she was still asleep.

As I continued to work on her, her eyes popped open and she looked around in confusion. Then she must have remembered what had happened because she began to protest, "No, Larry, stop. We can't do this again. I shouldn't . . ." But I was in no mood to stop and, remembering how submissive she had been last night, I swung my leg over her torso to sit on her ribcage. Grabbing her wrists, I pinned her to the bed.

As she stared at me with wide eyes, I pushed my cock against her lips. "Suck me," I commanded. She started to protest but I cut her off quickly. "I didn't ask you, I gave you an order. Do it, and you'd better not scrape me with your teeth or I'll punish you."

My words jolted her, and as she meekly opened her mouth to comply with my orders, I could feel her breathing beginning to accelerate. Licking and kissing, she began to moan around my cock, which excited me even more. "She loves it," I thought. "She loves being dominated and forced to do my will."

When I felt myself beginning to get close, I jerked my cock out of her mouth and lifted off of her. "Turn over," I commanded, and while she was doing so, I quickly rolled a new condom onto my cock. As she lay there on her stomach, I grabbed her hips and lifted her so she was on her knees. Without hesitation, I plunged my cock into her pussy and began doggy-fucking her. She grunted like some animal.

This time there was no finesse, no subtlety; I took my pleasure as I wanted it. Yet my brutal, selfish assault seemed to push her to ever higher levels of arousal, and she began to chant, "Yes. Do it. Take me. Use me. Oh, yes. It's happening, it's coming, yes, yes, yes!" With that she screamed, and it only took a few more hard thrusts before I was cumming myself.

After resting for a few minutes, I pulled her up and we showered together. I was tempted to take her again, but it was getting late and I needed to get to the office. After we'd dressed, I went with her down to her car so she could go home and change. When she'd unlocked her car door, she turned to me with troubled eyes. "I'm so confused," she confessed. "I feel so guilty for cheating on my husband, but he's never made me feel like you did. I know we should go back to just being friends, but when I remember last night and this morning, I don't know if I can stop."

Normally, this little confrontation would have been my cue to end things so I could move on to the next one. But I'd never run across a submissive like Lori, and, to be truthful, it really turned me on. "There's lots more I want to do to this one before I let her go," I thought, so I reached out and gripped her arms tightly.

"I'll tell you exactly what you're going to do," I told her firmly. "You're going to go home and act like everything is normal when your husband returns. You're going to go to the office every day and act normal there too. But when I contact you, you'll go where I say and do exactly what I want. Do you understand?"

Her eyes grew wide and I saw her suck in her breath. Then she cast her eyes down and said in a meek voice, "Yes, Larry, I understand." And so began our little sexual odyssey.

For the next few days I studiously avoided her at the office and she tried to do the same with me, although I saw her eyes follow me whenever I walked by. Then one morning as I passed by her desk I dropped an envelope into her lap. When she opened it, she found a card key and a note that read, "Noon, Room 1113, Roadside Inn."

I wasn't surprised when she inserted the card key precisely at noon as I had ordered, but she must have been surprised to find me lying on the bed naked because she gasped when she saw me. After a moment's pause, she walked over to the side of the bed, fell to her knees and began to worship my cock.

That day we didn't do anything special, but the next time we got together I took her ass. Even though it was painful for her initially, I think the sense of being degraded and forced to do something she felt was so nasty was a huge turn-on for her. By the time we were done, she was howling into the pillow in ecstasy.

From there I found all sorts of delightful things to force her to do. Over the next few months I made numerous changes to her wardrobe, compelling her to abandon pantyhose in exchange for stockings and garter belts. I had her shorten her skirts and wear blouses with several buttons undone. Sometimes I'd make her come to work without her bra or panties. Ironically, some of the other women in the office began complimenting her for coming out of her mousy shell.

I don't know what her husband must have thought about the transformation of his innocent little high school sweetheart, and, frankly, I didn't care. "He may not understand why it's happening," I thought, "but I bet he loves the result."

Next I introduced her to bondage. She loved the helpless feeling of having her hands and arms restrained, and when I added a sleeping mask to cover her eyes, she almost had a spontaneous orgasm.

I commanded her to inform me whenever her husband had to travel, and I'd take her in their marital bed when he was gone. She always protested because she didn't want to dishonor her hubby, but I think she secretly got off on being forced to do it anyway.

It was interesting to watch her during this whole process because she was deeply conflicted about our affair. She clearly loved her husband and felt terrible guilt for betraying him, but she just couldn't resist the emotions and sensations that I was giving her. Seeing her struggle against temptation and fail was as great a turn-on for me as the actual sex.

During this whole period, our company was going like gangbusters. The new contract had our factory humming and our installation crews working full out. That's not to say there were no challenges. We were forced to create two different sets of records, one that we used to bill the State and one that we used to plan production and schedule our installers. The first set, of course, included all the "phantom" signage.

Implementing our little scam turned out to be even more complicated than that. To make sure no one realized any signage was missing, we had to plan out carefully where the omissions would occur. We made sure to spread our phantoms geographically, so they wouldn't be obvious, and spread them over time, so it would be extremely difficult to match actual installations to billed installations.

But all the effort was really paying off: our company's earnings were hitting new highs. In fact, we were doing so well that my buddy the director began to get nervous. Of course he was enjoying the cash we slipped him every month, but some of his staff were beginning to raise questions about how we could do so well when the bidding had been so tight.

"Relax," I told him, explaining how we worked the deal to cover his pay-off and still make our profits. "We've got the 'phantoms' spread out so widely that our own installers aren't even aware of them," I reassured him.

When he continued to fret, an idea popped into my mind that was so intoxicating I almost giggled. "Listen," I told him, "you need to relax and quit worrying so much. In fact, if you're interested, I've got an idea that will definitely take your mind off your worries." When I told him what I was thinking about, he got a sly smile on his face.

Earlier that week, Lori had dutifully alerted me that her husband had another business trip planned. "He's always gone these days," she grumbled, but I knew she loved what we did when he was away. So the first night he was out of town, I rang the doorbell at her home. When she opened the front door, she was wearing a smile and the skimpy black bra and garter belt I'd specified, but no panties.

Her smile turned to horror as I entered, followed by the grinning director. "Who is that?" she shrieked, frantically trying to hide her pussy with her hands.

"Who he is doesn't matter," I told her coldly. "What does matter is that you go with him to your bedroom and give him the best fuck of his life." With that, I took her by the arm and marched her back to the bedroom with my buddy following behind, enjoying the view every step of the way.

I thought at first that she was going to resist, but when I ordered her to suck his cock, something seemed to give way in her and she fell to her knees and began. Once she'd yielded, she seemed to catch fire, enjoying being used like some cheap prostitute.

After she'd sucked him off, I made her do the same to me. By the time she'd finished me, my buddy had regained his erection, so I ordered her to ride him like a cowgirl. He loved that, and I could tell that she did as well. The sight got me so hot that I decided not to wait my turn. I stripped the rest of my clothes off, put on a well-lubed condom and knelt behind her. At first she was startled, but I nudged her to go on fucking him. As she resumed, I leaned over her and forced my cock into her ass. Her head came up like a shot and she howled.

I ignored her discomfort and began to thrust slowly, allowing my friend to find a rhythm and do the same in her pussy. She was effectively pinned between the two of us, and she must have liked the feeling because she began to make animal sounds deep in her throat. "So full, so full," she cried out, and then began moaning loudly. By now we had coordinated our thrusting, and after a few more minutes she suddenly jerked her head up, screamed at the top of her lungs and collapsed on his chest. He came almost immediately, and I followed a few strokes later.

After we had all recovered our breath, she lay there exhausted on the bed as the two of us got dressed. There was a haunted expression on her face, but I ignored it. "I think my friend here will be available for lunch sometime next week," I told her. "I'll let you know where to be."

She stared at me a moment, then seemed to make up her mind. "Yes sir, I'll be there," she said.

The three of us had one more session together, and then everything hit the fan. I had just pulled into my parking space in the garage at work one morning when Lori came running up with tears streaming down her face. "What's wrong, Lori?" I asked.

"He found out," she said through her sobs. "My husband found out and I think he's going to divorce me."

"Oh, crap," I thought. "I guess all good things have to come to an end."

I looked at her. "I'm sorry about that, Lori," was all I said.

She seemed surprised that I wasn't more upset. "But don't you understand?" she asked. "He'll probably tell your wife too!"

I laughed out loud. "Well good luck with that!" I exclaimed. "He'll have a hard time getting in touch with her, since she doesn't exist!"

She looked at me in shock; then, in one of those leaps of logic only women can make, a hopeful expression swept over her face. "Does that mean that you and I . . . I mean, if we're both free, maybe we can . . ."

I could see where this was going and I wanted to head it off before it started. "No, Lori. We've had a lot of laughs together, but that's all it ever was. It's over now."

The tears began to flow again, and I wanted to say something to make her feel better. "Listen, just go back to your husband and beg him to take you back. Hell, a lot of guys actually get off on their wives getting a little something on the side. He's probably dying to hear all the juicy details."

She stared at me in shock; then she turned and walked away, covering her face in her hands and sobbing.

I hated scenes like that, so I hurried up to the office. The whole day I was nervous, afraid that she'd show up in and make a fuss. But she never came by, and she didn't come to work the next day. Finally, I heard through the grapevine that she'd quit without notice and hadn't even come by for her last paycheck. "If hubby didn't take her back, she probably went home to mama," I figured.

I was relieved to have that problem out of my life, but, if truth be told, I kind of missed her. Seeing her struggling with her passions and losing had been really hot. I tried to perk myself up by making a few strategic forays at the singles bars, but after Lori, bouncing some over-eager pick-up on my cock just didn't do it for me. "I'm going to have to find another faithful wife to seduce," I told myself.

The last time I'd been over to the State Transportation Department, I'd spotted a sweet young thing with a great figure and a small rock on her ring finger. When she caught me staring at her, she glanced away and then looked back for a second. I knew what that meant, and I made a mental note of her name.

That afternoon, I called the director to try to get some more information on the little hottie. While we were chatting, the door to my office suddenly flew open and two men I'd never seen before entered. "Are you Larry Morrison?" one of them asked, and when I confirmed it he continued, "Mr. Morrison, you're under arrest for bribery and fraud." Before I knew what was happening, I was handcuffed and marched down to a state police car waiting by the curb.

When they gave me my phone call, I immediately rang up my lawyer, William Thompson. Yes, it was my old fraternity buddy Willie. He'd gone on to law school, and was now practicing here in town. I felt like I could rely on him to get me out of this jam.

I was pretty shook up at first, but after he'd gotten me out on bail and a couple of weeks had gone by, I began to feel better. Willie told me that the State's case looked pretty circumstantial, based on statistical evidence that showed a pattern of shortages. "We can make the case that those were just delayed installations or, at worst, oversights that can easily be remediated," he said confidently.

Then he pulled out the State's list of witnesses for the prosecution. "Do you know any of these people?" he asked me. "Have you had any dealings with them that could jeopardize our defense?"

I looked over the list and heaved a sigh of relief. "None of these names means a damn thing to me."

"Good," he said. "I don't want any surprises."

"Listen," I said, "all you have to do is make sure you get the most women possible selected for the jury." I winked at him. "I've always had a way with women." He just guffawed.

When the case finally came to trial, I decided that getting Willie as my attorney had been a master stroke. In the first place, just as he'd predicted, the State's case was very complex, using lots of tables and statistical charts that were difficult to understand. Hell, I knew what we'd done and I still couldn't follow what the prosecution was saying. In the second place, Willie had filled the jury box with six women, and I had already begun making eye contact with them. One of them even blushed when she caught me! I knew they'd never vote to convict me.

Just as I was about to tell Willie about this development, the prosecutor stood to summon the next witness. "The State calls Nathan Jones to the stand."

A skinny young man wearing glasses and a cheap suit made his way to the witness stand. "I'll bet he causes a few hearts to skip a beat in the jury box," I whispered to Willie, and he had to stifle a chuckle. "Who the hell is he, anyway?" I asked.