Unremarkable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember glancing over to see Grissom stroking his hard cock through his pants while he watched intently as I writhed on the bed. It was then that I realized I needed him. While I had no doubt Melinda could and would take me to orgasm, it was Grissom I wanted there when I went over. I held out a hand, beckoning him. I may have called his name. I'm not sure actually. I don't remember him moving but I felt the mattress sink under his weight. And then he was beside me, his lips on mine. The fabric of his shirt roughly teased my left breast as he ranged over me, raising my nipple to a hard peak. The softer fabric of his pants slid over me as he pressed his hardness into my hip, his rough palm encircling my right breast, his fingers teasing my nipple. The texture of his clothing, the soft scratch of his beard, the heat and solidity that was Grissom, heightened my arousal to a fever pitch.

My senses were overwhelmed. The hands and mouths and tongues touching me all at once were almost too much. I was whimpering, my hips twisting, searching for release when Melinda slid two fingers into my deliciously aching cunt. Bucking against her mouth, bearing down on her fingers, hoping to force them deeper, I came. Hard. I clung to Gil as I rode the waves of my orgasm, time stretching out endlessly before me. I was aware of nothing but the exquisite pleasure, the beautiful pain.

I lost all sense of time and place. I was floating on wave after wave of pure sensation. When I returned to myself, I was spooned against Grissom, his arm around my waist and his hard cock pressing against my ass, and Melinda was curled up in front of me with her forehead pressed to mine.

"Wow," I breathed. Not my most articulate moment, surely. But I couldn't really seem to care. Languorously, I ground back against Grissom and heard the air hiss between his teeth.

"Sara," he growled, a warning in his tone.

Turning my head as far as I could, I whispered, "Love me, Gil." He hesitated as if he were unsure of what I wanted. "Just me. Only me. Please."

His hand trailed over my stomach, raising gooseflesh. I could feel him fumbling with the button and zipper on his trousers, his hands shaking against my ass. I could hear the rustling of fabric and the purr of a zipper. The scent of his arousal assailed me. It was earthy and primal and as familiar as my name. The mattress shifted as he worked his pants off, using his hands and feet until he was naked from the waist down. I watched Melinda while I waited for him. Her face was an open book and I knew she had never had a Gil in her life, never had someone to love only her.

I felt his lips against my cheek, and I turned into his kiss. He pulled my leg over the top of his and fumbled until he found my opening. Slowly, he pressed his cock up and in.

"Not the best angle." His voice was ragged and I could feel how close he was from the tension in his muscles.

I grinned and wiggled just a little. "I think it'll work."

"Yeah," he grunted.

He began to rock his hips. His movements were short, given his lack of room to maneuver. I turned my head and saw Melinda watching us. The naked longing in her eyes was heart wrenching yet fleeting. I didn't really have time to think about it. Instead, I leaned forward and kissed her. I explored her mouth with my tongue, tasting the two of us on her lips. Grissom was curved over my back, his cock sliding in and out of me, his lips and tongue teasing my neck and shoulders while he whispered his love over and over. He slid an arm over me, his fingers teasing my nipples. His thrusts became more frantic. I knew that he was close and I wanted his orgasm almost as much as I had wanted my own. Then I felt Melinda's fingers on my clit. She was rubbing in tiny circles, occasionally using a fingernail to flick across the hard bud, and I could feel another orgasm building.

Gil came with a sharp cry, his cock pulsing inside me and his teeth sinking into my shoulder. I came too. Softer this time. More of a radiating heat that spread through all my muscles.

We lay there, the three of us, until Grissom's soft cock slipped from my body, until my eyelids were heavy. It was then that Melinda rose and got dressed. Before she left she stood by the bed and pulled the covers over us. Bending down, she kissed me softly on the cheek.

"Thank you," she said to me. She then stroked a finger over Gil's cheek, the first time she had touched him at all, and said, "You're a very lucky man, for any number of reasons."

I felt Grissom's smile against my neck and his breath tickled me as he responded. "I know just how lucky I am."

The door clicked softly behind her and we drifted into sleep.

12