Unrequited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please…cum in me…I can't take any more…Oh god," she pleaded exhausted and out of breath.

I tensed and let the stringy jets flood her juicy hole. I continued humping her as her breasts mopped the hood of my car. Finally limp I popped out of her and collapsed on top of her naked body, now tacky with drying sweat. Reaching between her legs from the rear I began inserting my thumb into her dripping sex.

"No more," she gasped, pushing me away weakly, "You've ruined me already."

Her brown eyes were smiling affectionately at me. She lowered me to the cool damp grass and climbed on top of me. I lay there staring up at her glorious naked beauty. Her breasts smeared with the dust from my hood. I had never seen such a lovely creature in all my days. Leaning over, she planted a wet passionate kiss on my lips.

"Better than your dreams?" I joked.

"At least as good," she beamed.

We lay in the grass for what seemed an hour, kissing and touching each other. The moon watched over us, shining her blessing down upon us. It felt right and perfect and surreal.

"More than wanting to apologize I wanted to talk. All those years you were there, listening to me, caring for me. I didn't realize how much you meant to me until you were gone. The most painful part was I caused it to be that way," Callie continued.

I looked at her without responding. Everything she said was true, but to me it was a lifetime ago. A pain I'd faced and passed. I opened my soul to her and she'd ripped my heart out. When she said I'd changed, she was righter than she knew. I had changed from that sappy love sick boy into a man, who swore to never be hurt like that again.

What began as bitterness slowly healed over time to acceptance. I accepted the fact that some times people don't feel the same way about you that you do about them. It is unfortunate, but true. It doesn't make them bad or mean, just human.

"I'm not sure what you want me to say," I replied wilting a bit under her expectant stare.

"Maybe that you forgive me?" she said smiling weakly.

"I already told you it's in the past."

"But you never said you forgave me."

A tear rolled down her cheek as water filled her eyes again.

"I forgave you a long time ago Callie."

The smothering heat was lifting. A cool breeze raised goose bumps all over her body. I pulled her close running my hands up and down her skin attempting to warm her.

"Take me home," she whispered in my ear, "and make love to me all night."

I picked her up and carried her to the car. We kissed for a blissful eternity before finally dressing. I put the car in gear and drove her home. She was living with her parents in their farmhouse on the edge of town. We snuck up the stairs tip-toe not wanting to wake anyone.

Undressing each other slow and erotic, we kissed and caressed until we were under the cool cotton sheets. I entered her again; my cock fitting perfectly in her warm puss. She smelled of sex and tasted of it too. We fucked gently, I nibbling and licking her salty skin.

"I can't believe you're here inside me," she cooed softly in my ear, "I mean I dreamed it, fantasized about it, but never thought…"

"Shhhh," I breathed gazing intently into her eyes.

I came holding myself in her as we drifted off to sleep.

"Do you still love me?" Callie asked a longing hopeful look in her eyes.

"That was a long time ago too."

A pretty young girl walked up to our booth. She looked incredibly familiar, but I couldn't remember where I'd met her before. She had long curls of chestnut and richly tanned olive brown skin. She smiled almost a giggle.

"You don't remember me, do you Craig?" she laughed.

"Kristen? Is that you?" I exclaimed.

"In the flesh," she beamed.

"All grown up isn't she," Callie said.

"Certainly is," I replied looking up and down her shapely form, "How old are you anyway?"

"Twenty-four last month," she replied sitting down next to her older sister.

"Last time I saw you, you were in pigtails and braces," I teased.

"Was not," she blushed.

"Now you're all sexy and grown up," I added.

I glanced back to Callie. The smile had faded from her face, replaced with a slight frown. She gave a feigned effort at another smile, but quickly abandoned it. Kristen looked back and forth between us.

"Do you two want to be alone?" she joked.

"No," Callie replied, "I should get back to my girlfriends."

She slid past her sister and strode away. I watched her ass swaying as she went.

"Damn!" I sighed.

"I had the biggest crush on you," Kristen said touching my arm, "I still fantasize about you on hot summer nights when I'm all alone."

"Oh really?" I returned my eyes widening.

Kristen adjusted her red blouse undoing yet another button revealing more of her cleavage.

"It's wicked hot in here, don't you think?" she said leaning over so I could hear her over the music that had begun to blare.

"You want to go for a ride?" I asked, "You can tell me more about your fantasies."

"What about Callie?" she winked, "Should we invite her too?"

"You're too cute," I chuckled shaking my head.

Kristen stood and grabbed my hand leading me out of the bar. I stared at her white denim clad ass the entire way. It was cooler outside, but still humid.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Anywhere is fine," she glowed, "As long as you're taking me there."

We walked out hand in hand to my car. She kissed me as I let her in the passenger side. She was beaming up at me like a cat that ate a canary.

"What?" I grinned.

"Nothing," she smiled.

12