Unrequited Love

Story Info
Cyber-friends finally get to meet.
3.2k words
4.35
11.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun began to set he looked up and gasped. Mt. Hood was framed in the distance, with the sun shining off the fresh snow, it appeared to glow. The shadows formed in its crevasses appeared as poorly healed wounds upon the vision before him. He sighed and focused all of his attention on the sight in the distance. The red and gold hues in the surface of the snow reminded him of sunsets on the lake. Remembering that lake was like a shot of caffeine to his system. He knew what would make it special for her.

He picked up his phone and made some calls. While he detested using the damn thing, he had to admit they had their uses. He called airlines, a travel agency and his mother. The first two were to make transportation arrangements, the last was to get childcare while he treated his love like the queen she was.

Secure in the arrangements, he made one last call. The person he hadn't spoken to in ten years. *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* "Hello, Smithson residence." Said the male voice across the line.

"Uncle Dave? This is Bill. Do you have a moment?" He said into the phone, fearful of the response.

"What do you want?" the surliness could be felt as a palatable force, even transmitted across phone wires.

'And people wonder why I hate these damn things.' He thought before saying "Uncle Dave. It's been ten years. Let's not go through this again. Since grandpa's death, you have been blaming me for losing your father. Let's just say it straight. He was a seventy year old man that drank too much and didn't take good care of his body. I am sorry you feel that I was responsible for him, but I just lived in his trailer. You also tried to blame me for Dougie's landing in prison. Again, I will say for the record. I did not have any influence in his decision to pick up that gun and shooting that man. I wasn't even in the state. He made his choices, and I am not the blame for all the world's problems." He stated.

"God damn it you little fuck. How dare you..." the other man began.

"Ray, I didn't call to fight" he interrupted "I called to see if I could use the keys to the cabin."

"You. Want to use *MY* cabin?" the incredulousness of the voice almost made him stop and hang up. "Why? What do you want?"

Calmly he stated "I want to take a lady friend there for a Christmas present. Which means, I won't be coming over for Christmas dinner."

Silence. An eternity in which galaxies are created and destroyed. All the time from the beginning of time until forever, contained in a moment where silence reigned.

"Talk to your mom. I'll pass 'em on to her. Make sure you clean up and restock after." Followed by a *click* were the last words spoken.

"That went better than I had any hope to expect" he muttered to himself, and went about obtaining all the elements that would be required for the outing to the cabin. Once completed, he settled in at his computer. He pulled up his Yahoo Messenger and scanned his friends list, seeking out her name. Seeing that she was online and available, he opened a window to send the message.

"BABES! Hugs and Kisses"

"SWEETIE!! I am so glad to see you tonight"

"As I am glad to see you anytime, beloved"

"*blush*"

"Sweetie, I have to ask you a question that you might find weird, so just answer yes or no. Ok?"

"Uhhh Sure... I guess."

'Ok here goes' he thought.

"If you got a plane ticket to fly to Portland, would you accept it?"

"Yes"

"If you got said ticket, and saw the return date was 2 weeks after the arrival date, would you still accept it?"

"Yes"

"Would you like to come out here to Portland, and spend two weeks with me? My uncle owns a cabin at a lake nearby that he has graciously offered to let me use. I would like to take you there for ten days. Trina, will you come out to be with me for two weeks?"

Those damn lasting silence's always kill me. Some time later. "Yes"

After all that anticipation, the flood gates released all that he had to tell her regarding the upcoming trip. The ticket was paid for, the "limo" S.U.V. and he would meet her flight coming in. His son was taken care of, and the lodgings were arranged. It was to be a Christmas present to both of them.

The day arrived: He was at the terminal where she would be arriving. As he watched the arrivals and departures screen, He saw her flight was on time. Once it said that it was disembarking, He began to scan the crowd. Looking for her, he felt the sweat and trembling of anticipation. Suddenly, she turned the corner of the terminal and he saw his dreams coming true. As she walked down the rampart, he felt the urge to go race towards her and spin her around. Following his desires, he did just that. Running towards her, a security guard loomed in his vision. As he attempted to brush past the intrusion, he felt a strong hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry sir, you will have to wait for your passenger to get passed the security checkpoint." The security man stated.

Sighing in frustration, he eagerly awaited her completion of the obstacle course they called a security checkpoint. As she approached, her eyes were focused on the crowd, looking for her lover.

"Trina! Over here!" he called.

Her head snapped in his direction, and as the movies depicted, moved in towards him in a slow motion reality. The truth was the number of other travelers made any quick motions nearly impossible. As she moved towards him, the security guard let his hand fall from his shoulder. Seeing that amount of adoration for each other, he was not about to intrude.

Moving into each others embrace, she rained kisses down on his face, while he held her in his arms. The internet was a nice place to chat, but nothing could replace the feeling of holding your lover in your arms. A crowd had begun to form around the two lovers as they embraced. Seeing the true love that they displayed for one another was causing some older folk to hug and kiss knowing that the passion never dies: It is always there, just unnoticed at times.

As they broke their embrace, they noticed the crowd that had gathered around them. Embarrassed, they moved off to collect her baggage, only to receive whispered encouragements from others along the way that had seen their display. Once her effects were in hand, they moved to the "limo".

The drive to the cabin was a wondrous time for the two. They spoke in quiet, hushed tones. They viewed the passing landscapes and murmured their appreciation for its beauty. They held hands, rubbed arms and generally spent the 3 hour drive as lovers being chauffeured. He leaned into her shoulder and whispered his gratitude for this vacation to her on several occasions.

All too soon, they arrived at the cabin. He explained to her that the limo would be back in 10 days. Until its return, they were alone. No electronics, no telephones (other than cell phones for emergencies) and no other people around for 100 miles. They took their luggage in to the cabin and waved to the driver as he departed.

Upon entering the wooden structure, they were struck with the sparseness of its decorating. A simple wooden couch, a rocking chair, a dining set, a queen sized bed with simple coverings and a wood stove kitchen area were all to be seen. He knew that there was a bathing facility in the back, but it was not seen upon entry.

She sighed, leaned against his arm and whispered "It's perfect."

Placing their luggage near the bed, he turned to her and pulled her into an embrace. Some might call it smothering and oppressive, but she felt warmed and comforted. Feeling the love that he was giving her, she melted into his strong chest. His moustache tickled her ear as she turned her head to kiss him.

They maintained their embrace, moving only their heads as they kissed. He thought of purity and love in her response to the kiss. She thought of strength and virility in reply to his. Together, they felt the embodiment of love and passion in their tightly held embrace. Neither wishing to release the bond created with their bodies, they moved as one towards the edge of the bed.

Sitting first, he began to pull her in with him. As they embraced, she ran her hands through his hair. Her movement enflamed his desire for her, and made him shiver in anticipation. He rolled them to where they were laying side by side and reached around her to cup her gorgeous ass. When she moaned into his mouth, the vibrations sent him soaring into a state of bliss.

He placed one hand on her hip when they parted, while the other held himself up and asked "Are you sure that you want this, my love?"

"More than air, my dearest man" was her only reply.

With nothing more to say, he began to unbutton her blouse. Its silky texture felt luxurious to his touch. Each button he lingered at, slowly tantalizing her senses: Caressing and massaging her body in that one spot before moving to the next. He moved down her body but didn't untuck the shirt from her skirt. Slowly he reached around her back, slid his fingers in between the clasp there and released her from the clothing. Before moving back to her blouse, he felt her firm globes pressing against his hands and ran his fingers as far into her clothing as the tightness would allow.

She sighed and moaned with his touches, feeling electric fingers dance up and down her spine with each button and clasp. When his hands reached down inside her clothes she pressed her pelvis into his. Not saying a word, she announced her intentions to him. As he pressed his body back into hers, he responded in like kind. She felt his hands act as a wedge to drive her skirt further down her body and used her own hands to strip the offending garment clear. She looked into his eyes and moved swiftly to divest herself of anymore articles of clothing. Sensing that she was already aroused and was becoming impatient, he quickly stripped his clothes.

Feeling her breasts against his chest, he momentarily forgot his mission of making the woman he loved happy. He literally purred in contentment, which caused her to revel in their combined enthusiasm. He pulled her up to where her head was resting on the pillow, kissed her lips, and began his decent down her body. Licking and sucking on her neck, he decided against giving her a visible hickey. Listening to her moan and thrash about, he paid heed to the signals she gave off. Moving to her ample breasts, he lifted his head and said a brief prayer of thanks.

He worshipped those glorious orbs. He feasted on their rich fullness, and drank in their sweetness. The more he licked and sucked on her breasts, the more excited she became. Finally, when she felt she that her arousal was too much to handle, she pushed his head down further. Grinning madly, he continued his torturous path down her body. Taking the time to move slowly, he allowed her excitement to abate a little. As she calmed, he moved into a position where he could access her more easily. When her eyes locked onto his, he held her gaze as he leaned between her thighs.

Maintaining eye contact, he gently blew on the sparse hair that covered her mons. Hearing her soft moan, he felt emboldened to take a swipe at her lips with his tongue. Honey never tasted so sweet, he decided. He licked and probed, meeting her visual display of desire with a touch that was gentle. Never too hard, never too soft, his touches were just right to her. Slowly and tantalizingly he moved from the bottom of her slit, upward. He dipped his tongue deeper into her crevasse while maintaining the slow licks up and down her lips.

Her hips began moving in time to the slow, steady rhythm to match his swipes. She tried to capture his tongue with her internal muscles every time he dipped inside to no avail. Her need caused a keening sound in her throat as she begged for release. Feeling the need became too much to bear, and grabbing his head pulled his face in closer to complete the task he had begun.

When she pulled his head in, he lifted his tongue to curl around her clit. Moving back and forth across it, he brought her to an immediate orgasm. Not allowing her time to come down, he gently inserted a finger into her wet body. Feeling the intrusion pushed her back up to the edge. Her body squirmed and writhed in response to his ministrations, she screamed "BILL!!!" as her second orgasm built and released in her body.

This time, he allowed her to relax. Having taken the edge off her need, he cuddled up to her and caressed her back and shoulders. His erection was lying against her side as she came back to a coherent state of being. Seeing his excited state, she cuddled closer and took his shaft in her hand. Slowly stroking him, she leaned against his chest and lightly licked his nipples.

Once she began to suckle on his chest, she moved the hand not stroking him to his balls. After each stroke, she gave his testes a gentle caress. Her design to enflame him to the point of no return was being executed flawlessly. Shortly, his hips began to thrust upward in response to her touch. She abandoned his nipples and dove south. Having wanted to taste his male member for so long, she was finally getting her desire. Once she licked around his member, she immediately took the crown into her mouth, filling it like a lollipop. Using her tongue and neck motions, she began to jack him off into her mouth. Within seconds, his noises changed, signaling his imminent eruption.

She pulled back at his first burst. Allowing it to fill her gullet, she made small motions to milk him dry. Once he had completed his orgasm, she sat up looking him in the eye. In this position she showed him her treasure preserved in her mouth. Making sure he was still watching she swallowed his seed in two gulps. Smacking her lips with pleasure and licking her fingertips for stray pieces, she was suddenly surprised to find him dragging her head down to his for a kiss. She tried to escape, only to find his tongue press its way into her lips to taste his own essence there.

Moaning into his mouth, she relaxed her struggles and gave herself to him completely. He ran his hands over her chest, feeling the wonderful size and firmness of her breasts. Gently, he rolled her onto her back and knelt beside her. Moving his hands all over her body, he worked her passion back up to the level it had been before. Taking his time to touch and caress every part of her, he felt closer to his lover than any before.

Once she was fully aroused, he moved between her legs and lined his cock up to her dripping pussy. Slowly and persistently he drove his prick into her body. Stopping once or twice to allow her to catch her breath, he maintained the forward push until he was pressing up against her pubic hair with his own. As he began to pull back, she groaned in loss, while he groaned in pleasure. To say they were enthralled with each other would seem trite, yet, that was exactly what they were. He had dreamed of her for months, she had dreamed of him for months, and here they were together, finally.

Together they labored and pressed against each other to bring the most pleasure to each other. Nothing was held back in their lovemaking, nothing was left to give when they completed. He blasted into her womb as she shrieked out and both collapsed. Sliding to her side, he began whispering his love to her. She lay back unresponsive to the words in her ears. Slowly, their breathing returned to normal and they both passed into slumber.

Upon waking in the morning, they could feel the comfort of waking in each others arms. Slowly they got up and went about the rest of their time there. The two lovers walked together, swam together, laid on the ground watching clouds or stars. They made love more times than either cared to count and spent hours upon hours chatting about nonsense. For ten days they were of one spirit in the precept of the other person was the center of their universe.

Sadly, on the tenth day, the "limo" returned. It was carrying the supplies to restock the cabin. They spent their last hour at the cabin sprucing up and re-supplying what they had used. Finally, with a shared backwards glance, they got into the "limo" and began their trip back into town. In silence, they returned to Portland, and were delivered to his home.

Knowing that their special time had come to an end, he said "Trina, I know you have to go home. Would you please remember at all times though, I love you and want you with me?"

She nodded, through her tears and took him to the bedroom for one final time. The next 3 days were spent cleaning their clothes and making sure the signs of their tryst were removed from her things. On the final day, they awoke early and relived their first coupling at the cabin. In the afternoon, they prepared to go back to the airport. Once they arrived and checked her baggage, he walked with her to the security checkpoint. Standing back from the line, he pulled her close.

He breathed into her ear, trying to conceal his sadness. "Trina, my love. I know you have to return to your husband, but please remember this week with me forever."

She started sobbing, leaning into his chest. Whispering back and forth, they promised their love and fond memories. All too soon, she had to move through security. Watching her leave was worst than any feelings of loss that he had ever felt before. Turning, he wiped his eyes, and headed back to his life, conveniently put aside for two weeks.

For twenty-four hours, he avoided his computer. Not wanting to deal with the loss he was sure to feel when the instant message from her came through. After that time, he sat and turned on the machine. Instantly, a message popped up.

"SWEETIEE!"

The end