Unrestricted Arrangements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time; he lashed her a dozen times or so before he stepped close behind beside her and wrapped his belt around his hand, until only a few inches remained free. He held her in place with his left hand while he whipped her nude butt repeatedly. Then, using his left hand, he fingered her wet cunt.

She groaned and spasmed under his cruel yet tender double touch. She had come yet again, in spite of herself. He smiled.

Her perspective:

She had come so many times she had lost count. Indeed, her world was so small, all that existed was this man and the incredible torment he was putting her through.

Despite the pleasures he was subjecting her too, she could feel herself reaching the limits of her physical endurance.

He saw this too and whispered in her ear again, "I promise that when we are finished here, you'll be servicing me upstairs. You'll be nude, and bound to the bed for my pleasure! Won't that be fun?"

She shook her head in defiance but inside, the thought set off a raging fire and she could feel the beginning of another climax building.

"Would they never stop?" She wondered to herself, "I've never been multi orgasmic before."

As though he could read her mind (instead of merely her facial expressions), Thomas' voice was again in her ear, "Second anchovy rule Barbara. All women are multi orgasmic, given enough stimulation."

Her head whipped around and she stared at him appalled. Even through the mists of pleasure, such a statement could not be allowed to go unanswered. She'd tell him off, by god!

It took only the expression on his face to tell her she'd been had. He didn't believe in any second anchovy rule or first for that matter. He was teasing her!

After all this, he still had enough sense of self to tease her. In spite of her passion, she giggled at the absurdity of it all. He laughed with her.

His Perspective:

He let her go and walked over to the shelf again. He picked up the wand and returned to stand in front of her.

Before she could utter a word, he said soothingly, "One more time and a short one at that."

She nodded her acceptance and he turned the wand onto high!

Her wide eyes were riveted to the fast buzzing wand, as it made its way down to her very sensitive clit.

Thomas watched, entranced with sexual pleasure, as Barbara shrieked and struggled while the wand worked its cruel magic on her helpless body.

After a moment, seeing she had finally reached her limit, he withdrew the item from her cunt and walking back, he placed it on the shelving unit.

He could feel her exhaustion in her shakiness as he untied the rope from the wall and then from her wrists which dropped limply in front of her.

Squatting down he picked her nude, bound body up over his shoulder. She made a token but feeble protest as he made his way upstairs to fulfil his next promise regarding her and his bed.

Once in his bedroom, he dumped her on his king size bed. Tying her wrists to each corner, she was not able to offer any resistance at all, nor did she seem to want to. He left her legs free.

At that point he said, forcefully, "Look at me!"

He stripped naked before her hot stare. Climbing onto the bed, he forced her legs apart and was pleased at how wet she was when he entered her.

It is at this point, that I've decided to leave them to their pleasures and our active imaginations...

12