Unrestricted Cross Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down the handle and turned it on.

The entire effect was very exciting and now Barbara did come for the first time.

She heaved and bucked in a most satisfying way. It felt so good to come like this, she realized.

Looking up, she suddenly knew that this was how Thomas felt when he watched her.

His eyes seemed to burrow into hers and she could see the bulge in his pants and hear his shallow breath as he panted while watching her thrash about.

She suddenly realized that she was well on her way to her second orgasm!

She looked at Thomas accusingly and he leered at her before speaking.

"Let me welcome you aboard the 'Forced Orgasm Express' Babe!" He said with feigned formality, "Our trip or rather, your trip; will be a long full one 'filled' with many twisted turns that I'm sure I'll, I mean you, will enjoy!"

She growled around the gag and looked furiously at Thomas but short of using her safe words, there was nothing she could do.

"All a Broad Who is coming like a Broad!" Thomas said and deliberately mangled the phrase.

He retrieved the belt he had dropped and positioned himself behind her. Reaching back, he let fly and proceeded to whip her taut bound torso.

She cried out and pulled against her cruel restraints. The sensations of being whipped and masturbated at the same time were very nearly overwhelming.

Just as she would reach a climax, the pain of the belt would take it away. It was always just out of reach...just.

After what seemed like an eternity to her, he stopped lashing her and dropped the belt.

Thomas walked around his female and surveyed the scene. When he was directly in front of her, he stopped.

Standing he looked deep into Barbara's eyes and said, "I'll be back in a moment. Now that I'm sure you are warmed up; this will really provide the workout you need."

He continued with a mean smile, "Think of my three vibrating associates as having been 'delegated the responsibility' of helping you work out."

She chuffed through the gag in outrage but he simply turned and walked away, pausing only long enough at the doorway to momentarily admire her captive beauty.

She watched him leave with wide eyes and a series of unintelligible mumbles as the three vibrators worked their devastating magic upon her.

Then she was alone with these three terrible monsters working away at her most sensitive areas.

She could feel another climax building and it felt like a monster. She both feared it and secretly desired it at the same time.

Chapter Four

On and On

Suddenly, Thomas reappeared in the doorway. In his hands he held a folding chair in the upright position. Opening the chair; he placed it a few feet in front of her. Leaving the room again he reappeared with a small table that he placed to the right of the chair. One more trip saw him place a cup of something and...a book!

He sat down in front of her only to take a sip of the drink and then start reading!

Barbara chuffed through the gag in outraged disbelief. How could he read at a time like this?

Her passion cooled considerably and she seriously thought of using her 'safe words' to get out of this. She had definitely not signed on for humiliation and that is what this felt like.

It was only after a couple of minutes that she realized he wasn't turning the pages that she knew he was merely playing at reading.

He seemed to continue to ignore her and concentrate on his book over the next five minutes. Barbara's passion began to rise again even though she did not want it to.

As she approached her tremendous third climax, Thomas put down the book and quit his sham reading. It was obvious to her that his full concentration was on her, anyway.

The third time she came was enormous but not as powerful as it might have been, had it occurred a few minutes before.

Thomas got up and walked over until he was standing directly in front of her and only a few inches away. He cupped her face and gazed directly into her eyes with that smoky stare of his.

"I once saw a woman sexually tormented while her tormentor read, so I thought I'd give it a go and see if it turned either of us on. I didn't mind it but I can see that you were offended." He spoke to her softly but emphatically, "I won't be doing it again, so I don't want you to worry about it, again."

Barbara felt her resentment evaporate. It was rather like a weight being lifted from her shoulders.

To make matters worse, she could feel Thomas's three monsters working away at her self discipline again. He held her face and looked directly into her eyes as she came for the fourth time.

Being nude, bound, gagged and freshly whipped by the man who was continuing to torment her brought Barbara to a screaming climax for the fifth time. He looked directly at her and seemed to drink in her screams of passion from behind the gag as well as her futile struggles against the unyielding ropes.

That he was paying so much attention to her moods made for a much more intense experience than she was expecting.

The sixth and seventh climaxes were very much like the fifth, except that each was a little more powerful than the last.

Finally, she began to shake her head 'no' as she felt the beginning of the eighth.

"Would you like me to turn off my associates?" Thomas asked her with a smile (and somewhat rhetorically).

His condescending approach irritated her no end because she knew that he was very aware of her discomfort.

She had to choose between reiterating her plea or suffering and she had the distinct impression that he would make her suffer anyway.

Barbara chose and nodded 'yes' to his idea of turning off the vibrators. In mounting horror she realized that he would...but not until she had come again!

He smiled as he cupped her helpless face while she spiralled into her next forced orgasm.

Screaming and crying; her struggles only fueled his cruelty. Barbara found her dignity gone as she pleaded around the gag for him to 'stop'.

Finally, he did. He turned off the wand first before removing it. After that he carefully removed the vibrators from her ass and her vagina.

The relief she felt was palatable. She would have collapsed but the ropes held her firmly in place.

Undoing her leather/spandex panties; he carefully took them off and withdrew the hollow phalluses from her. He did not however; untie her.

Positioning himself behind her; he picked up the belt and began to whip her again.

Tears finally sprung from her eyes and she sobbed into the gag as the belt sang and danced across her nude and helpless body. It wasn't that she was in such pain; it was just the intensity of the experience was too much to bear stoically.

Thomas realized what was happening when she did not use her 'safe word'. He realized that she was entering that peculiar mental place called 'sub space'. Her dependence upon his good judgement was now more firmly entrenched than before.

Being a good top, he stopped tormenting her. Untying her, he picked her up in his arms and took her upstairs. She laid her head against his shoulder and listened/felt his heartbeat against her ear.

12