Unsanctioned Love

Story Info
Fight between the light an dark...with a sexy twist.
2.2k words
4.47
23.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Faye slammed her bedroom door behind her and slid the lock in place just as a loud thump sounded from the other side.

"Damn it Faye open this fucking door!"

Faye shuddered as her twin brother Luke shouted at her. Hurrying to her electronic stand she turned on her music and turned the volume up as loud as she could then sat on her bed close to the window. Taking several deep breaths she managed to get her flying emotions under control and relaxed. It had been six years since their mother had disappeared and their father was always away with work, leaving Luke and Faye on their own most of the time.

They may have been twins but they couldn't be more different. Luke was popular at school and shopped at American Eagle, he wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything but name brand clothing. He was loud and was the center of attention due to his amazing sports abilities. Faye was pretty much ignored at school and tended to dress with the industrial fashions. She was more quite spent her time drawing, writing or playing her keyboard.

Today was just another day that Luke blamed Faye for something that had happened and was determined to punish her for it. Sighing, she grabbed her cell phone from her pocket and saw that she had a new text message from her friend Ryan.

Hey Faye, my brother Raiden is coming home for a few months. You should come and stay with us for a while. Get here at 8pm.

Faye looked over at the door that now seemed to be silent and back at the message on her phone. She knew her father could care less where she was or what she did, but if she left the house she doubted she would be able to come back once Luke found out. Sending a quick text to Ryan she asked if she could just move in. Faye knew Ryan would understand why she was asking, he was the only person who knew what her brother was like, but he still know everything. A few minutes later she received a reply saying that it was fine, just to get there safely.

Moving as quietly as she could, Faye moved around her room packing three large duffle bags, two back packs and her overly large purse. Leaving her music on she slid her window open and with her bags around her, grabbed the tree branch and slowly made her way down. She had just tossed her bags in the car when she heard Luke yelling out her window; apparently he had broken her door in.

Closing the trunk she got behind the wheel of her Mustang and peeled out of the driveway. She heard Luke yelling at her and her back window shattered as a rock came crashing through it and glass cut her cheek. Pressing down on the gas pedal she sped through the darkened twisted roads until she came into sight of the lights showing she was now on the main road. From here it should only take her twenty minutes to reach Ryan's house that is if she was lucky enough to make it there without any more accidents happening.

Grabbing her cell phone she dialed in Ryan's house number and tried to control her breathing as it rang. It only rang twice before it was answered, though it wasn't Ryan's voice on the other end of the line.

"HI this is Faye...is Ryan there?" She asked her voice still slightly shaky

"He went to the store, this is his brother Raiden, he told me you would be calling. Are you on your way over now?"

"Yes I am I just wanted to let him know that my car needs to be hidden in the garage and I will need help getting my bags in."

"I will be here and he should be back soon."

Faye thanked Raiden and hung up the phone trying to relax as she lit a cigarette. Her phone rang and she answered it without thanking.

"Faye Lee Anderson, get your ass back to the house right now!"

Faye had to take the phone from her ear as Luke's voice rang through the ear piece.

"Luke, I am going to stay at a friend's place or awhile. I think it would be best for both of us if I stayed away for awhile." Faye said her voice quivering

"If you tell a single person about anything that has happened at this house I will make sure that you disappear. I mean it, one word and those marks you have now will seem like heaven." Luke shouted.

Luke hung up and Faye was left with the sound of a dial tone and her own uneven breathing. Taking a long drag off of her cigarette she put a CD into the player and switched it to Lacuna Coil's "Heaven's A Lie". The sound drifted around her and helped to relax her a bit more as she turned down the dirt road that would lead her to Ryan's place. Checking her review mirror to make sure that she wasn't being followed she turned into the gravel driveway and honked her horn. The garage door opened and she drove in and cut the engine as the heavy metal door closed behind her. She saw Ryan and a man she guessed was his brother come into the garage and saw the look on Ryan's face when he saw her car.

"What did he do to you?" Ryan asked as he opened her door and helped her from the seat

"Nothing out of the norm I assure you. He just got mad at me leaving and broke my window."

Faye tired to stand on her own and ended up falling against Raiden as her shaky legs gave out. Raiden caught her and though she tried to push away from him he held onto her.

"Raiden will you take her inside while I grab her stuff?"

Ryan was already moving to the trunk and Faye let herself be led inside to the living room and set down on the couch. She sank back into the cushions and closed her eyes trying to get Luke's parting words out of her head and the pain all over her body to go away.

Raiden looked down at the woman on the couch and felt his gut clench. Blood was dripping from the cut on her cheek and despite the amount of make-up she had used; the bruise around her eye was noticeable. Walking out he saw Ryan making his way to the door with her bags and looked at his brother. Ryan looked to be nothing more than nineteen but the truth was he was several hundred years old, just as Raiden appeared to be in his twenties but was over a thousand years of age.

"Does she know who we are?" Raiden asked in a soft voice

"No, I haven't told her anything, I have just been watching her as I was instructed to do. I figured that since you were coming back you would be the one to tell her everything."

Raiden looked back through the door at Faye to make sure that she was still out of hearing range.

"Does he beat on her?" Raiden asked unable to keep the rage that was flowing through him from his voice.

Ryan nodded his head and watched his brother close is eyes as a muscle ticked in his jaw. He knew Raiden hated seeing a woman hurt and it must be even worse to see the woman you were bound to protect and train going through it. Ryan rested a hand on his brother's shoulder until his Raiden looked at him and grabbed two of the bags. Ryan kicked the door closed behind him causing Faye to jerk up right her eyes going wide with fear. That made him angry all over again, seeing her look so terrified at even the sounds of a closing door.

Setting down her bags he looked over at Faye then at Raiden ho was going to the kitchen, most likely to make some tea. Walking over to sit beside her he brushed a strand of black and pink hair from her face.

"Did your brother know you were heading over here?" Ryan asked

Faye shook her head and leaned back from Ryan. She knew he wouldn't be offended by the move, she always had trouble being close to men, and she had made sure that Ryan had understood that. He usually would just tease her about it, but now he looked angry.

"I'm sorry that I am imposing on you, I...I will only stay for a few weeks and then will go home I promise." She said

"No one said that you have to go. Matter of fact I don't think either of us was even thinking that."

Faye looked up as Raiden walked in and set a cup of tea down in front of her. Her breath left her for a moment as she really took the time to look at him. He looked much like Ryan, hair so blonde it was almost white and piercing blue eyes so light they seemed to be ice. The main differences being, Raiden's hair fell to the middle of his back while Ryan's only hit his shoulders. Raiden was also slightly taller than Ryan and was defiantly more built. His voice was the same, only being slightly deeper. She almost thought they were twins, but the experience of life had left a stamp on Raiden's carriage that Ryan didn't have yet. Giving herself a mental shake she held out her hand to Raiden and smiled.

"I am sorry to have you see me like this the first time we meet; I am Faye Anderson, a friend of Ryan's."

Raiden took Faye's hand but instead of shaking it he placed a kiss on the back of her fingers and smiled at her.

"I am Raiden Lawson, Ryan's older and much more handsome brother."

Faye almost wanted to laugh at Raiden's words and the look that Ryan shot him. When Raiden wagged his eyebrows she did laugh and was unable to stop for several minutes. When she did Ryan pulled her away from his brother and grabbed her bags leading her to her room. He told her to take a shower and get unpacked while they made dinner and Faye agreed. After she was left alone she started to unpack her things and froze when her phone rang. Seeing the caller id flash Luke's number she felt her blood turn into ice. She ignored the call and went back to unpacking when her phone rang again. Taking a deep breath she answered it, reminding herself that she was safe.

"What Lukas?"

"I am so sorry Faye. I don't know what got into me earlier...I was just scared that you would leave me the way mom left us. Please don't leave me here alone, tell me where you are so I can come and get you...please Faye."

Faye took another calming breath as the same words she had heard so many times before came at her again. Luke always did this, and then it would be followed by promises that it would never happen again. At first she had actually believed what he had said, now she knew better, but when he brought up their mother she felt herself weakening.

"Faye...I will never hurt you again. I swear to you, I am just so scared of losing you. Just tell me where you are."

As soon as she heard that empty promise she felt her resolve come back.

"No Luke, this time I really think it would be best if we just took some time to ourselves. I am not going to tell you where I am."

"You stupid bitch! If you won't tell me and come back here I won't be able to protect you. Matter of fact I will laugh while you are torn apart, I will even help them."

Faye closed her phone and held a hand over her heart as she tried to calm herself. Whatever her brother was talking about was nothing, no one knew where she was and no one would find her. Somehow she knew that she would be safe here. Faye finished unpacking then went to the bathroom with her clothing to take a shower.

Ryan went back down the stairs as Faye closed the bathroom door and faced Raiden at the bottom of the stairs. He knew that even from here Raiden had heard the conversation and had felt Faye's emotions. But instead of letting his feelings show, Raiden's look was one that could and had scared Satan himself.

"So it is already starting." Raiden said softly.

"Isn't there anything we can do about this?" Ryan asked

"We do what we are meant to do. We will protect her and train her. We will make sure that she is ready for what is to come. That is all we are allowed to do as decreed by the High Council and by our vows as members of the Dragon Circle."

With those words Raiden turned away and went back to the kitchen to finish preparing their meal. Ryan shot one last look at the bathroom door then followed his brother wishing that there was something more that they could do. But no one went against the High Council and lived, not even the elite of the Dragon Circle. For the moment the only thing they could do was send notice that they had Faye Anderson in their custody and wait for orders.