Unscheduled Meeting

Story Info
Literotica cyber friends meet for the first time.
1.7k words
4.39
14.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lovely Friday afternoon in Barbados. After a very hectic week Alyssa sat at her desk putting the finishing touches on a summary of a 300 page report from the PWC consultants. As Compliance Manager, her department was getting ready to implement the ambitious change initiatives necessary to transform the organization.

Looking out of the broad, tinted windows of her corner office on the 4th floor, Alyssa marveled again at the beautiful scenery outside. She could see the trees in the car park and further afield swaying in the brisk breeze. The shadows cast by the sun from the cars outside the complex were a soothing reminder that the end of the work day was near. The placid view of the ocean meeting the blue sky and white puffy clouds on the horizon, made her think of rushing home to sit out on her balcony overlooking the sea and watching the sunset with a chilled glass of Sangria.

As Alyssa's attention returned to the report on her desk, her wrists inadvertently brushed her hard nipples. She idly pushed her hands into the open collar to fondle her breasts whilst she finished her reading. Irritated at the restriction of her padded bra, she eased out of it and slipped it into her desk drawer. This gave her easier access to fondle her peaked nipples, and she breathed a deep sigh of relief and desire as she cupped her full breasts and squeezed her nipples. Alyssa was confident that no one would enter her closed door without knocking, and with the usual scarf thrown over her shoulders to combat the cold of the air condition, what she was doing could not be seen even if someone entered unexpectedly.

Her mind wandered as her lips fell open on a soft sigh. It had been a really long time since her last sexual encounter. To put it mildly, Alyssa was itching for some action, but she certainly wasn't about to make herself a slut, and there were no interesting prospects for a long-term relationship on the horizon.

By now, Alyssa's mild stroking and teasing of her breasts had her pussy clenching and throbbing, even as she felt a pool of wetness in the seat of her cotton panties. Finished with the report, she opened her gmail account and began to re-read the latest messages from her cyber friend, a Literotica user with whom she had begun to communicate some months ago. It was a harmless way of letting off some sexual steam for both of them, as they explored fantasies, likes and dislikes, and jokingly encouraged each other to 'come visit.' She smiled broadly now as she imagined the fantasy that she would share with him later.

.......

It was 3:00pm, just one hour to go before the close of the work day and before Alyssa could break off and rush home to her Triple S – sunset, sangria and sex (at least masturbation). She was hot for some action as she had been idly teasing her breasts for the past half hour. A call from Reception indicated that a gentleman was there to see her. According to Tyneisha, he was a foxy older white guy with sexy, hazel-green eyes, salt and pepper hair, groomed mustache and beard, and an accent she could not place. Alyssa shook her head on a laugh; as usual, Tyneisha had neglected to say the name of the person but had given details of everything else, down to what he wore.

"Just send him up, Ty," she said. "I'll meet him at my door."

Alyssa was not expecting anyone, but she was accustomed to international associates dropping in for an informal update or to check on possible projects once they were in the islands. After all, she could understand why they would do anything to have an excuse to justify trips to the islands. She'd probably be tempted to do the same thing herself if it meant getting away from the cold weather.

Quickly using some hand sanitizer, Alyssa straightened her clothes and opened her door to a very pleasing sight! He was indeed 'all that' as Tyneisha had described. Introducing herself and returning to sit behind her desk, she invited him to sit and enquired about the nature of his visit. You could have knocked Alyssa off the chair with a pin when he replied.

"Nice to meet you finally, Ally. It's me, Bill. It was so darn cold in Tennessee that I decided at the spur of the moment to take your advice and book myself a Caribbean vacation."

Alyssa's mouth dropped open in shock – wtf? Her brain rapidly extrapolated the situation. What is he doing here, is this for real or is he some impostor, is this some psycho that I've been communicating with, damn, he is so darn hot? He's using our pen names from Ally McBeal...

"Give him a test, give him the test," her brain kept screaming; even as a rush of pleasure caused a shiver to go through her loins.

"So Billy, if you are who you say, you must know this is a surprise for me. You'll need to fill in some gaps so that I know this is legit."

"Where should I start, babe? Let me just say, you are even more beautiful than I imagined. I have spent so many days and nights imagining my head between those thick, black thighs as I lick your clitoris and suck on your juicy pussy, squeezing that big ass in my hands."

"My cock quakes as it looks at you sitting there and I can see your eyes are dilated the way you described and the purplish tinge of your lips which I now know means you are very aroused. I wish I could slide into your tight sheath as I bite into your neck and push aside those plaits to lick the underside of your nape so that you'll convulse on my white cock."

"You've described the view outside your office to me a zillion times and it is more astounding than words. I want to sit in that chair where you are, pull that skirt up and plonk you down to sit on my hard, white cock as I pull those gorgeous tits out and press them against that cold glass pane. I want to fuck you in this office where you cannot make a sound lest your colleagues come in and whilst you are overlooking the street watching all those people go about their Friday evening ritual, wondering if maybe they can see you being fucked against the window pane. I want ..."

"Enough, enough," Alyssa hissed. "Just recite to me the agreed altered lines from our chosen poem we said we'd recite if we ever met."

Bill stood up and started to recite, reaching out to lock Ally's office door. Unzipping his khaki slacks and deliberately walking towards Ally, he pushed her chair against the glass window, wrapped her plaits around his hand, and pushed his now free, erect cock against her thick lips, ordering: "suck my dick, my black beauty."

With a low moan, Allysa opened her mouth and extended her tongue to the underside of that beautiful white cock she had only dreamed about. Bill pushed it home in one rough thrust, leaning over to lick Ally's jaws as his cock slid towards the back of her throat. Pushing aside the scarf lying across her shoulders, he plunged his cold hands down her neckline, grabbing those firm naked breasts sitting so proudly on her chest. Startled to encounter her naked breasts, he whispered to her:

"Where's your bra, Allysa mine, were you being a bad girl at work?"

Allysa squirmed in her seat as her dark brown eyes looked up into his green ones. Pulling her mouth off his cock, she stood up and leaned against the glass, bunching her skirt up and pushing her firm black ass back at Bill.

"Fuck me, mountain man;" she said, pulling Bill up behind her by his rigid cock.

"Fuck me with that hard, white cock the way you've been telling me you want to all these months."

Bill wasted no time. Pulling her lacy panties off, he lifted one foot in his right hand and entered Allysa with one hard thrust. God, she was so tight and wet, this pussy felt incredible. Bill reached around and unbuttoned her shirt, grasping one breast with his free hand and rolling the nipple the way Allysa had written made her hot.

She was going crazy on his dick, fucking him with wild rotations and that big, bubble butt pushing back into his groin. Bill was trying to hold off coming, after all, a man has his pride. But he was 63 and hadn't had real sex in a long time. A beautiful, 37-year-old black beauty was going crazy on his cock – this was his lifelong fantasy – and he could no more stop the cum rushing to his balls than he could stop the people walking below in the street.

Bill whispered in a broken voice to Ally's neck:

"I'm almost ready to burst, baby, are you close to cumming?"

Ally shook her head yes, at which stage Bill pulled her away from the glass and put her to lie on the desk. He wanted to watch her lovely face as she came and to sink deep inside her sweet, wet cunt.

Bill pumped his 7 inch cock into Ally from this position, stroking her deep. Her legs locked around his back and their lips joined in a deep kiss. Bill felt the shudders going through Ally even as her pussy tightened alarmingly around his cock and her fingers dug into his back (thank God she wore them short). Ally came with a tiny scream that Bill covered with a deep laugh of his own, even as he pulled out and held onto his cock to stop himself spewing into her.

Quick as a flash, Ally fell to her knees and grabbed his cock, catching his flow of sperm on her tongue. She swallowed all of him as he came and came, filling her mouth with his seed.

Afterward, they shared a deep kiss as they cleaned up with the wet wipes and sanitizer gel Allysa always kept on her desk.

"Welcome to my island, mountain man;" Allysa smiled.

"I sure hope you're here alone because I can't wait to get you to my house so I can fuck your old ass properly."

"I'm all yours, island woman;" Bill chuckled.

"Use me."