Unseen at Britney's Concert

Story Info
Sneaky fan gets a special surprise.
1.1k words
3.6
42.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers

As Britney practices for her upcoming tour I was able to sneak past security and climb up on stage behind her. Wearing that sexy one-piece black catsuit she struts around miming to her new song gimme more. I sit back and watch her dance around her ass shaking round in her tight leather clinging to her skin and I can't help myself but to unzip my pants and start stroking my cock. Britney still moves and dances around but I want to do more than just jack off to this hott blonde slut. I get to my feet and slowly walk towards a gyrating Britney and reach my right hand out. The moment I rubbed her tit I felt her flinch and was sure that she was going to scream and call for the police but instead she turns around looks me straight in the eyes and leans forward to kiss me. I feel her tongue push itself down my throat and with her still in this lip lock I take the chance to grope her awesome body. My hands stroke her back then cup her ass slowly squeezing it thought the catsuit. She breaks the kiss and stares at me with those big come fuck me eyes then she looks down to see my throbbing dick.

Britney says nothing but slowly gets down on her knees and takes my cock in her hand jerking me off. I can't help but moan out loud as this popstar slut rubs her hand faster and faster down my shaft. My knees buckle slightly as I feel the cum building in my balls. Britney has me right on the edge then she lowers her head and puts her lips around the head of my cock. Pushing herself forwards Britney takes more and more of my cock down her throat and once she has it all in her mouth she starts sucking. With her right hand massaging my balls and her lips wrapped tight around my cock it takes no time at all for me to let out a river of cum. Brit catches all of it in her mouth and swallows every last drop as I stagger back trying to recover Britney starts to pull at the catsuit's zip. The speakers die down and the only sound echoing around the arena is the sound of Britney unzipping her catsuit. The zip runs all the way down to her ass so when she stops Brit has to pull her arms out of the latex material then drops it down. The suit stops just under Britney's belly button and I get my first ever look at Ms Spears naked tits. Her breasts just hang there defying gravity her nipples already growing erect in the cold air.

Britney has a big smile on her face as she sees my eyes go wide at looking at her naked breasts. Kicking off her boots Britney grabs onto the sides of her suit and tugs it down her hips down her tanned legs to her feet. She steps out of her suit and just stands there totally naked her pussy covered by a small landing strip of blonde hair with no tan lines making me believe that she must sunbathes nude. Even thought I had cum less than 5 minutes ago my cock springs back to life ready to fuck this popstar super slut. Britney walks towards me totally naked and we embrace again but this time we don't kiss instead I try to position my cock next to her pussy. Pushing hard I manage to get my cock deep inside of Britney and I'm amazed that her cunt is so tight still. After two kids and a couple of even worse boyfriends I thought she would be simple to slip into but no her pussy is still acting like a vice slowly crushing my dick. Britney shifts her weight and after a bit my cock is able to get used to the tight conditions I carefully allow Britney to lie down on the stage. Once we are both on the floor I start to slowly push my cock inside of her and Brit groans softly as juice starts to leak thought her pussy lips.

After saying nothing when we kissed or anything when she stripped I was more than a little surprised when suddenly Britney screamed out, "OH FUCK ME NOW!"

Quickly I changed my style and turn up the pace slamming my cock into her dripping wet pussy. I was doing something right as Britney closed her eyes and tilted her head back as our hips crashed together at every thrust. Britney screamed out again which only made me go even faster slamming her pussy as hard as I could then with one extra powerful thrust I hit Britney's G-spot and the popstar cried out in pleasure. Britney's orgasm lasts for nearly a minute and I feel my cock getting covered in more and more of her cum and when I finally pull my cock out it is dripping with her pussy juices. Panting on the floor still tired from her massive orgasm Britney looks up and sees my cock covered in her own juices and gets to her knees so that she is eye level with my dick. Britney starts to suck and lick all of her cum off my dick that is now rock hard and twitching for a release. When Britney's tongue moves over my ball sack I can't hold it any longer and shoot my cum all over the pop star's face. Unable to hold myself up any longer I fall down and look at Brit who has been hiding her face since I came on it making me worry that I upset her by not telling her I was cumming. I put my hand on her shoulder and just about to say sorry when she looks up at me a big grin on her face and cum dripping off her cheeks.

Smiling at Britney I use my palm to wipe the cum off her face then let her lick the cum off my hand. Britney after cleaning my hand off cum now lies back on the stage and spreads her legs. Brit then pushes three fingers into her tight cunt and slowly masturbates in front of me while I watch. Suddenly I heard a security guard on the other side of the arena shout out as he sees Britney isn't on stage so as he runs off for backup I quickly dress myself give a moaning Britney a quick kiss on the cheek then run off backstage to escape leaving a naked Britney jacking off on her own stage.

wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers