Unseen Blessings Ch. 03

Story Info
Rebecca's sisters arrive. Progress on all fronts.
5.3k words
4.32
21.4k
32
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This section of story has some non consent scenes as well as water sports and branding***

*****

Becca settled in pretty easily, and got a job with Tammy at the restaurant. She was a strong woman, able to help keep up with the wood gathering. Upon seeing the woman just a couple inches shorter then my 5 foot 9, completely naked, I realized I would have no problem keeping the cow-slave pregnant. Before I could put a baby in her, there was someone else I needed to take care of.

Tammy arrived home to me waiting for her. Mom was working, and Rebecca, and the babies were out shopping with Rebecca's truck. The second vehicle was truly a blessing.

I grabbed her and pulled off her clothes after pushing her onto the "double king" sized bed. She giggled madly as I began to feast on her labia. She pushed my head away. I heard Becca's truck pull up to the house.

"Stop it, that tickles. Either do it like mom and Becca or don't do it!" She mock scolded me.

"Becca's been down there already?" I asked still smiling.

"You test drive a car..." She started. "...uh... before you let the cars siblings move in!" She knew it made no sense. I dropped the subject and kissed her, before she could speak more nonsense.

She wrapped her arms around me, and with no pretense positioned me with her legs. She didn't care for anything, but to be filled. I was only too eager to take care of our mutual need. Yet I still grabbed a blanket to cover us, as it was cold in the house, and Becca was roaming around.

Tamara broke our kiss.

"I will warm you up just fine." She closed her eyes as my glans found home.

"Becca?" I asked, as I pushed into her sopping wetness.

"Let her watch, she needs to be a good cuckold slave." She whispered with her tongue in and out of my ear, kicking the blankets off.

As wet as my sister was, the months of only oral sex from my mother, and constant work had made her as tight as the first time. The night in the tent. Like that night, I was fighting to keep the moment without losing my load.

"Take a break and a breath, I want this to last." She was off of my ear and was looking up at me.

I said nothing. She had been right, I was already sweating in the 50 degree air. Tam's body radiated heat like never before. I was worried that she had a fever. I found out later, that she did, but only by a degree. She was ovulating.

I felt my urgency fade, and began again. For some reason the urgency didn't return. Her whimpers, told me that I was doing well. The milk that splashed my face, neck and chest told me that Rebecca had been feeding Heather today. I grabbed one of her small breasts and squeezed milk up into my open mouth as I began to pick up speed.

"Drink my milk brother! Feed from me!" She panted. I honestly didn't taste it as I clamped my mouth on her left nipple and sucked for all my worth. I sucked and swallowed. I plowed and retreated. When I had emptied one breast, I move to her right.

Below me I could feel Tamara's legs tightening around my waist to the point it was almost painful. Then she began to shake...everywhere. I was focused on draining her B cup of every last drop of milk. I barely noticed when she went slack and began yelping.

"Cum in me. Get off my tit and fill me with a daughter, I can't take it anymore!". She was yelling. I looked up. Rebecca was sitting in mom's chair rubbing her sweat pants covered cunt, Heather at her uncovered tit. The hatchet on the floor next to her, and a wood pile next to the hatchet.

I looked back down at my sister. I grabbed her by her waist and flipped her over. I pulled her ass high to my waist. Her face was on it's side looking to our left. She was looking at Becca. Well, she was, till I began to jackhammer her thirsty cervix.

I looked at Tam's small smooth ass and hips, then Rebecca's topless form. Rebecca's hair reminded me of a waterfall. Orange-red in color, but splashing off of her shoulders, and flowing down over her large breasts. Droplets of red covered her skin everywhere. The freckles covered her thickly on the shoulders, but dissipated the further down her body you looked.

I looked back down at my sister. I held her hips hard, and forced myself as deep as I could get with her cervix as my roadblock. I didn't know the sounds I made as I blasted deep into my sisters womb. I could care less. But it opened up the eyes of former Mormon, turned slave.

I slid sideways to lay down next to my wife/sister.

"You have drained all of my life from me vampire! Hold that position so more of my boys can find your egg." I said looking at my sister still with her light brown ass in the air. She gave me a look that said: "DUH!"

"You came so much, it's leaking out. It's gonna get onto the sheets!" She half chuckled, half pleaded for help. I waved Rebecca over. She placed Heather in the crib, and walked next to the bed.

"Eat any cum that gets to her legs." I ordered Rebecca. She nodded. I watched with heavy eyes as Rebecca licked all around my sisters full cunt.

I woke briefly when mom got home. I remember Tammy saying:

"...Rebecca gets the spot behind you, and you are due up next..."

I woke the next day with both Tamara and mom gone to work. Rebecca had the fed Trinity and Heather already, telling from the dishes. Both of my daughters were sleeping. I looked at the clock. It was 1pm!

"Had I slept for 14 hours?" I thought. Outside I could hear a chainsaw idling, then working, idling and working. I looked out the back window and saw my topless slave-fiancee working hard on a dead tree she must have hauled from the mountainside. I smiled. I knew her shift at the diner started at 4. I put on a jacket and walked outside. It looked like it might snow.

"Go make some lunch, and take a nap while the babies are sleeping. I'll wake you for work." I ordered. She turned off the chainsaw and put it in the shed.

"Yes Master." She said as she walked past, heavy tits and odor apparent.

"Shower first!"

"Yes Master." She went into the house and I began to expel all the energy I had from sleeping so long.

I split wood till 3pm and then began to make the girls dinner. I woke Rebecca, and helped milk her. Today was payday, I would have three checks direct depositing into Tammy's and my bank account at midnight. One step closer to electricity. If 6 checks came in every two weeks, we could expand the house itself. I made my decision.

"Tell your sisters that we will be there Sunday." I said as she put on her coat. It had begun to snow.

"Really?" She smiled excited.

"Yes really. How many vehicles will they bring?"

"Two, Regina has a truck, and Ramona has a minivan." She waited by the door and kept looking at the clock.

"We will need more minivans soon!" I joked. "Off with you! Be careful!"

"Yes Master, see you at midnight."

I could hear the girls fussing as I pulled the pan of eggs off of the fire. I couldn't wait to get electricity. I fed Heather, and Trinity was doing her best she could with her hands. I would have to start dinner for mom, Tam, and myself once I got the girls fed and bathed, I put pans on to boil water I would have to boil a lot. The women would want baths when they got home.

"Glad I chopped plenty of wood this afternoon huh Trinity?" I said as I filled another pot and put it over the fire. The stew was done...thankfully.

"Bah bah...mah mah?" Trinity asked. She was coming up on a year. I knew that I had started walking at about 13 or 14 months. She was cruising around on all fours pretty good already.

"Mom will be home very soon Trinity." It was after 5pm and dark outside. The snow was coming down hard. I was glad both mom and Tammy had plenty of practice on the road home. They knew were all the switchbacks were. The low mountain pass between our home and town would have more snow then what we had.

The relief I felt seeing the headlights coming up the drive, made me realize just how worried I was. The girls played on the rug with blocks and other toys as we sat on the couch and ate.

"After your bath mom, just meet me in bed. I want to get another baby in you." I said plainly.

"So romantic Thomas!" Tammy snorted.

"Yes Master." Mom said. She washed our bowls, milked herself, and climbed into the bath. Tammy put the milk outside to freeze, along with her own.

While Tam and I watched the fire, mom bathed just behind us. Normally mom would bathe last in the leftover hot water. But she needed clean water before breeding.

"Tammy, I will not be romantic with any of them. I also will not be married to any of them. They are slaves. I may show some affection, but nothing like with you." I explained.

"Any of them?"

"Yeah, Mom, Rebecca and all of her sisters."

"You are married to mom." She reminded me.

"Um yeah."

"So you decided." She didn't look happy.

"Yes, Tammy. I, me, I decided."

"You do realize we are husband and wife right?" She was getting stern.

There are many stereotypes about Native Americans. I can't speak for all tribes, let alone all of the Lakota. I will however, speak for my family, and some of my Lakota friends.

Some of these are well deserved, especially in my family.

We LOVE to drink, my family prefers beer. My family works hard, I don't know of anyone in my family that would be considered any thing CLOSE to "Lazy". The one stereotype that was VERY true. The women in my family are to be feared. Many families are matriarchies.

MY family obviously wasn't, but it was clear that Tammy wanted equal power.

I slowed my roll.

"I'm sorry Tammy, I was under the impression you wanted me to make decisions." I said calmly.

"Oh baby, I do, I just want to have a say. These women are used to polygamy. It will make them more comfortable if they are married under their god." She said. I instantly understood her point.

"It will make them want to stay longer, if even though they are treated as slaves, they are married...I follow." I nodded as I spoke.

"Did you tell Becca?" She asked.

"Yeah, she seems stoked about it." I said.

"I would have liked to have seen that." She complained.

"She'll be home in a few hours. Will you come with me to guide them in?" I asked. She grabbed my arm, and held it lovingly.

"When?" She moved her hand down my sweatpants. Mom was getting out of the bath. She was gently stroking my cock.

"Sunday. That is if the phone call worked tonight." I said. My cock wasn't responding. Mom was climbing into bed, ass in the air.

"Well at least I will be here to find out that part. We have any beer left?" She asked.

"Down to a couple cases. You going to teach Rebecca how to shop for the family, or are you or mom going to continue to do it?" I said as she got up. I looked at mom, patiently waiting. Tammy walked to the far wall and grabbed a case. She sat it between us.

"Tom, drink till you want to fuck her. I'll help." She said. She knew I was not turned on by mom after the first few times. "I hope you can fuck the cows without help." She teased quietly.

On the crack of the first two cans I heard mom whimper.

"No clothing mom, come sit on the other side of Thomas on the couch. Help me get him hard." Tammy elbowed me.

We sat and drank until the girls needed to be fed. Mom had only had a single beer, so she fed them both. We put them to bed and sat back down. We continued to drink until Rebecca came home.

"Rebecca strip and sit between your Masters legs." Tammy slurred slightly. Rebecca followed orders and moved the nearly empty case of beer and the empty cans. She plopped her beautiful butt in front of me. Mom's stack of cans was almost caught up to mine. She hadn't been able to drink since last Sunday. She was going for broke tonight. I said nothing about it.

Tammy didn't notice either. Her tipsy state made her horny. She was wanting to trump mom's spot on the schedule. It was too early to do a pregnancy test.

"Becca, do you drink?" Tammy asked. Becca had been sitting silently for an hour and a half as the three of us worked on getting smashed.

"No, it's against the faith." She said meekly.

"It's fine in this house. Have four or five." Tammy ordered. "But first go get the other case from the cold spot." The cold spot was the wall farthest from the fireplace. When Becca returned with the case Tammy held up her hand.

"PRE-SENT!" The order was for Becca to sit on her ankles with legs spread, hands turned up laying on her knees, head up eyes down.

"How did the call go?" I asked.

"Master, Rose answered the phone. They will be on the border noon ish, on Sunday." Rebecca reported.

"See! We have a reason to celebrate!" Tammy was slurring now. Mom kept slamming beers, opening the new case. Tammy set 4 beers in front of Rebecca.

"After you drink those, your FIANCEE, will fuck our mom, and then you can have my mom's spot on the bed behind your Master." Tam grimaced then let out a vicious burp that should have woken the girls. We all laughed.

A drinking game was started. Rebecca was allowed to talk openly. She told stories about her sisters and her causing all sorts of havoc on the farm against her little brothers. It was hilarious.

The ringing of the old fashioned alarm clock at 9am Saturday morning was coupled with the hungry girls crying and whining. Tammy was the first to get up. She was naked, and her hair was matted. Her makeup was smeared. She threw a couple logs on the fire and fed Heather first.

"Becca..." I heard Tamara moan. "Becca..." A little louder. I felt the woman under me move. I lifted my head. I had passed out while fucking Becca. I slid off of her, and onto mom, who was snuggled up to Rebecca.

"REBECCA!" The slave crawled out into the cold morning air and put Trinity to her breast, then sat on the couch.

I snuggled up to mom for warmth. She was awake but was enjoying that fact she worked night shift with Rebecca tonight.

"Thank you." Mom's voice muffled by the pillow said.

"For?" I whispered into her ear.

"The last 12 hours. You were amazing. I should be pregnant. The other slave might be too." Mom near silently.

"Oh good." I snuggled tighter.

"May I stay here with you?" She asked me clearly.

"Yes, it's your day. We can stay in bed all day if you want." I smiled and pulled her face up to me. I kissed her on the lips.

"Thank you son."

I let the sin slide. We fell back to sleep. Tamara let us have the day. I made love to mom right before work.

Sunday morning I heard about it as we got into the truck. Becca sat shotgun, I drove and Tammy sat middle. The sarcasm was thick.

"Oh! I can't be romantic with slaves! Not me!" Tammy did her best imitation of me, dropping her voice a half octave. Rebecca looked at her strangely.

Tammy put her hand on Becca's leg. "Your fiancee was trying to be stone heart. I had to remind him that he is nothing more then a teddy bear." She explained. Becca tapped my leg.

"Speak." I said.

"How will we get married? Um, by we I mean..."

"You and your sisters." I finished her thought.

"Yes Master."

"You will keep your religion, and be married under that religion." I said. The snow was thinning the further west we traveled.

"Yup, you and your sisters will have lots and lots of babies." Tammy chimed in. "Buuuut..." She sang lowly.. "Tattoos and alcohol will be added. That is the only change."

"Tattoos?" Becca already high voice got higher.

"My husband will design a small tattoo for all of you wa'chi'chu, to mark you as a slave to his household." Tammy explained.

"So just me and my sisters will get the tattoo?" Rebecca asked. She knew "wa'chi'chu" meant white person. She had been listening well enough to our Lakota words, she was learning them. I smiled.

"Yes. My mother will have a slightly different tattoo. Your wedding rings will be around your neck. Collars. My mother will wear one soon too. Again it will be different. She will be the alpha slave-wife." I explained.

"Rest area 1 mile." Tammy noted.

My pants became a bit tighter looking at my three new wives to be. Unlike Rebecca, these younger three were a bit shorter, and slightly skinnier. Where they were the same was the skin, hair and udders. White, orange to red, and huge. After a brief discussion, I let Rebecca get into the minivan with her sisters so she could explain things.

Tammy drove our truck, and I drove the newer truck that I would be making my vehicle. We had walkie-talkies as even if we had a cell phone, there was no signal for miles. In actuality, not having a phone had been a blessing.

"Okay ladies, I know that I'm hungry, how about we hit a truck stop?" I said over the walkie.

"Can't afford it." Tammy said in monotone.

"Yes we can. Rebecca's check." I said into the black plastic.

"Okay hon, when I spot one I'll let you know." Tammy radioed back.

We pulled into the busy greasy spoon, Getting to know three people quickly was going to be difficult. I actually felt nervous. I pulled Rebecca aside and had a quick pow-wow in the parking lot. Tammy took the other three inside and got us a booth.

"How are they?" I asked her. I noticed she had her arms crossed in front of her. Typically this is a non verbal cue of being on the defensive.

"Excited to start a new life Master." She seemed genuine.

"What's wrong?" I asked, as her posture hadn't changed. She lowered her arms. The front of her shirt was soaked. She hadn't been milked in 4 hours, and we were still an hour from home. "Do any of your sisters have something in their bags you can wear?" I asked.

"Yes sir."

"Go grab a shirt, and some napkins and change in the bathroom." I hugged her. She was embarrassed. "This will not be a problem soon. I ordered a low powered milking machine for all of you. As soon as we have electricity, we will have you completely milked before and after work." I said. She smiled.

"Let's go eat."

Two weeks later.

Finding jobs for these three in a small community was a bit of a chore. None of them had any real skills, as they were supposed to be stay at home moms in their old community. Regina the 28 year old, got a job at a daycare. It was minimum wage, but she left at the same time as mom. That was helpful.

Ramona, 19, was the last to get hired. She got a job as a stock person at the small grocery store in town, but had to work graveyard. Thankfully she knew how to drive in snow.

Saturday was quite the busy day. I managed to get all of them off from work. I found a ex fundamentalist Mormon that was deep into the bottle to hold the ceremony. We held it in a disused park outside of town. I didn't want anyone to know where we lived.

My new wives wore white flowing, ankle length dresses. Their red hair done in a conservative french braid that whipped their asses when they walked. I kept the ceremony short. Once married to Ruth, Ramona, Regina, and Rebecca, it was time to get to the next appointment.

The blacksmith was a woman of about 50. She had been a slave for decades. She wore only snow boots, and a heavy apron. Her own collar was a crude banded iron one.

"Sorry it took so long to get the silver brother. We had to buy old jewelry from the net and melt it down." The blacksmith's Master informed me as we piled out of the minivan.

"It's all good Sir, you probably saved me a bunch of money doing it that way." I smiled and shook his hand. He was a large man of about retirement age. His thinning gray hair long hair blew in the breeze. I noticed the tattoos on his arms, and the Harley next to the house. He was who my buddy said he was. "Our kind of people."

"You betcha! If I'd have bought an ingot, it would have been double. Jerry Lane is my name. Most call me "Ox"."

"Thomas Davis, and no one calls me "Tom". You ride with a club?" I asked the imposing man. He had to be 280 lbs. 6 foot 4 inches easily.

12