Unseen Blessings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Friends and neighbors. Love can come to us from any place at anytime..." I grabbed my mothers hand and she went to her knees. I looked at her strangely.

"...when love comes it can come in many different forms. Sometimes as an equal, sometimes as a submissive, and in this case sometimes as a slave." Pat recited.

I looked at mom and she nodded.

"Let these two be wed as man and slave." He looked at me.

"Thomas "Running Coyote" Davis the 3rd, do you promise to keep Diane "Little Owl" Davis safe, to love her, and keep her as your property for all of your days until you decide to sell her or end her?" He asked.

I blinked in shock. What kind of vows were these? Pat's wife cleared her throat bringing me back.

"Ahem uh yeah uh, I do."

"Little Owl Davis, to you agree to obey, protect and serve your Master, husband and ahem son, for all of your days until you are sold or put to death?"

"Yes I do!"

"Let it be known far and wide that these two are hereby married this day in the year of our Mother September 23rd 2013." Pat walked out of the living room and was followed out by his wife and friend. On the table was a piece of paper that had been forged. I was legally married to my mother according to the State of Oregon.

Her lips and tongue worked the my cock expertly. She took me into her throat and massaged it. I was losing my mind. Over the last 36 hours she kept me drunk and hyper sexual. I had lost track of time. I was in my father's recliner having my cock tended to when the front door opened.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?! MOM???" Tamara charged her still dressed in her cold water gear, and without a moment of hesitation punched our mom in the face.

"You can't get into a fight with me, you could hurt the baby." My mom said as she backed away after being knocked to the floor. Tamara looked at me and reared back with her fist. She was starting to swing when mom grabbed her arm.

"You are not allowed to hit my Master and husband." Mom said. Tamara's eyes got wide.

"You fucking married mom?" She hissed.

"He is going to marry you tomorrow. We will both be his slaves." Mom tried.

"SLAVE? Are you out of your mind? He CHEATED on me with YOU!" She ran up the stairs.

There was no way this is going to end well. I thought.

"I'm sorry Master. I will fix this." Mom told me. I pulled up my sweatpants. I walked up the stairs after telling mother to 'stay".

Tammy's door was closed and there was music blaring inside. I opened it. As soon as I did she began to throw things at me.

"Get out! Get the fuck out! I hate you!" She screamed.

I lunged at her at tackled her onto the bed. She thrashed and kicked trying to get me off of her.

"Listen to me... Dammit Tamara LISTEN!" I yelled over her.

I explained everything that had happened. Tamara fought to get loose, but was actually listening. By the time I finished she had stopped fighting.

"You didn't know she wanted to be your slave?" She asked.

"No Tammy, she wrote those vows and it took me by surprise."

"Are you sure she is pregnant?"

"No, not yet." I answered.

"She's jealous I got you first!" Tamara barked.

"Most likely. But we are married now. So if you want to keep up, we need to get married...Oh and you have to marry mom too."

"I have to?"

"Yes, it's a triad marriage."

"Do I have to be your slave?" She looked concerned. I thought about it.

"No. she will be your slave too. She wanted to be one, so now she has two dominants."

"I missed you!" She dove at me and planted a deep kiss on my lips.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to the bed. She tore off her clothes, and pulled me on top of her. I felt a bit of pain as my cock grew one more time. I needed to prove that I loved her so I pushed into her. She was tight compared to mom, and she felt firm everywhere I touched. This fueled me.

I turned Tamara over and took her from the back. Her supple ass, and hips is what I wanted to hold on to as I plowed my twin. Her 90 pound body wore a lot of weight just below her waist. I lost my load deep inside of her.

I was exhausted. Sleep over came me.

When I heard Tamara moaning and crying out again I was confused. I had fallen asleep. I sat up and saw mom between Tamara's legs. I watched. Mom was sucking Tammy's lips into her mouth and nibbling on Tam's clit. Tamara had a vice grip hold on mom's head and kept her from escaping. Tamara was grinding against mom's nose and mouth.

Tamara suddenly began to wail in pleasure. I watched as mom's face became soaked with Tammy's squirts. Tamara was shaking so much, I became scared she was having a seizure. She was crying out. "Oh Mommy Oh Mommy! YES!" I could hear mom sucking all the juices from Tammy with a constant and repetitive slurping sound.

Tammy landed from paradise and pulled mom by the head up to her face. They kissed a tentative way, just as most "first kisses" tended to be. They were acting like they were in love.

"I will marry you momma, as long as you are a good slave." Tamara sat up. I pulled her and mom to me and kissed them both.

"How long have you two been at it?" I asked with a smirk.

"Since you passed out. We need to go to the drug store tonight. Pat O'Hara will be back tomorrow, and we both need confirmation of pregnancy" Mom said. Tammy swatted mom's face.

"It does not speak!" She barked. My mom bowed her head. "She's right though, we need to know if the breeder is prego."

"Okay lets get dressed. We are almost out of booze anyway." I said. "Tammy, I will dress this one."

I rifled through my mothers closet looking for specific type clothing. I found a low cut blouse that was designed to have an undershirt, as it was white and see through. Then I picked a skirt that was so short and denim, it looked like it was from the 80's. I threw them on her bed.

"No bra, no panties." I ordered as I left the room.

When mom came down the stairs there was a sullen way about her. Tamara smiled at her. Not that she saw. Mom's eyes were on her bare feet.

Tamara and I sat in my car as mom went in to get the beer and two pregnancy tests. This was a combo that would get attention, even if she wasn't dressed like a 35 year old whore. By the time she got back to the car and set the two cases of beer on the seat and the small bag in her lap, she was crying.

"Permission to speak?" She whimpered.

"Yeah." Tammy said.

"That was so humiliating. Everyone could see my nipples, and guys were ogling me! The checker scowled at me while I was checking out!" She whined.

"Slavery is suffering." I said to her via the rear view mirror, as I started the car.

12