Unseen Pleasures

Story Info
Blindfolded and used.
1.4k words
4.09
64.1k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blindfolded and hogtied, she had slept for a short time on the bed. Unsure of the time, her arms and legs cramping brought her back to consciousness. A brief struggle confirms that she is powerless to relieve the clamps and she softly moans in agony.

The rope behind her tightens, causing her to squirm again but the tension is soon gone as her bounds are loosened. Free but unable to move, she is helped in flexing her limbs to ease the knots in her muscles.

A whispered word of thanks is cut off as fingers press on her lips. She understands and remains silent, relying on her hearing for guidance as to what may come next.

Hands help her up, then an arm around her waist she is led to the bathroom. The shower spits welcome clouds of steam and spray and she is held under the hot water. Her mind tries to track the number of hands and bodies with her but she is too disoriented to discern with any certainty.

The shower fills the tub and she is laid down to soak. A soft cloth cleans her and fingers work shampoo into her hair. Her head leaned backwards for rinsing so that the soap doesn't enter her eyes.

Water is running again elsewhere in the room and is accompanied with the sound of drawers and packages opening. The noises end and hands lift her up, her body limp and warm and content.

Lifted again, she's out of the tub and standing on the bare tile floor. There's a soft squishy sound and then hands pull at her cheeks. A sudden coldness along with a probing finger and her anus is opened, lubed. The finger intent on its task, moving deep and sure.

Just as sudden as its entrance, the finger is gone and replaced with something harder, thinner. Also well lubed, it slides deep inside. Another sound, a snapping, announce another warmth that fills her from below. Her bowels yielding to the pressure, expanding at the liquids rush.

Held still, the pressure of filling ends and the urge to vacate appears. The tube is slowly removed and she squeezes tight to hold it back, knowing she is expected to do so. A sweat breaks out on her brow and she can almost see the smiling eyes on her.

Swaying, sure that she can't last a moment longer, the hands turn and nudge her down. Seated, she lets go and a rush of relief and excitement is unleashed. She pees along with it, that need having been delayed while in the shower and tub but forgotten by the enema.

Up again, dried quickly followed by another lubed finger, or was it two, then the slender tube. The liquid hotter this time and not held as long before she is allowed to squat and let go. The routine repeated again in short fashion.

The shower is turned on again and she is led back in. Firm hands again position her, this time on the edge of the tub and she hears foam being ejected. The shaving cream spread first over her legs, she is quickly but carefully shaved. More cream and her pussy is further smoothed, ensuring no hair remains.

She is turned, her hands holding the top of the tub, and her ass crack is voided of any fur. Made to stand again, one arm is raised, shaved under, then the other. A hand covered with cream slides up the back of her neck and she panics, thinking, "Will they shave off my hair too?!?" and sucks in a large gulp of air.

A soft chuckle and the shower is turned on again. Rinsed once more then toweled dry. A toothbrush invades her mouth and is all business at finished quickly. Hot air blows the moisture from her hair but little is done to style it. She is also denied makeup but instead led scrubbed and dry back out.

The carpet thick in this room, toes digging in taking enjoyment in its comfort. She is walked out of the room and into another, the softness replaced with a cold solid flooring.

"Keep your eyes closed." The words spoken in a feminine, but unfamiliar, voice. The blindfold wet after the bath, it is removed and replaced with a hood. "Ok, it doesn't matter now," she feels the slack removed from the open end of the hood to keep it in place.

Her hands pulled back, she is bound with her arms crossed behind her. Left alone, she feels eyes upon her and she tries to remain motionless for them. Breathing deeply, she senses the opening at her mouth just as it is filled with a ball gag.

Pushed roughly to the hard floor, she falls the last foot or so, unbalanced without the use of her arms. Her legs pulled apart she hears the woman speak again, "I was told you could fuck...so lets see."

Twisted sideways, her right leg is lifted and held. She feels the woman's pussy on hers and instinctively, she begins to grind with her. The woman leans on her upraised leg and presses down firmly.

The floor is unyielding and the woman is too. She's pushes around the room as her pussy is fucked hard by the other woman. Both are engrossed in fucking and push, slap and grind their pussies together. The woman holding her at times and moving her hips in a blur as she takes her fill and uses her cunt.

Unable to speak, her mouth full of spit, she finds herself sucking and swallowing her moans. One orgasm, another then a third, yet the woman wants more. And she takes it until finally she cries out a last time and collapses on top of her.

Several quiet minutes pass, then the woman separates. Grabbed by the hair, she is dragged across the floor and made to stand and bent over a surface. A strap over her back and she is held there.

"Well that was fun but I didn't clean you for nothing." Movements about the room, both close and far, and she inhales long deep snatches of air through her nose in anticipation of what's to come.

Hands on her hips, then fingers pull her cheeks open. Something hard and slick, seeks entrance and gains it. Spreading her open, helped by the lube covering it, but she is tight and not relaxed yet for easy filling.

But as soon as the first part of it is in, the hands are back on her hips. Gripping her, as she pushes in. Slow and patient for now, perhaps she is watching it disappear in her ass, but she doesn't stop until the full length has been inserted.

Hands leaving her hips then and guiding up her back. The woman lowering her torso close to her back until her face is at the back of her head. All the while the dildo buried deep in her ass.

"Mmmmm, I think you do like this don't you?"

Two hard points on her bare skin let her know that the woman is excited by this act. Her hands now at her shoulders, they tighten there striking a new balance.

Her hips move now, a long slow withdrawal. Faster than its entrance but still measured and for the enjoyment of the delay, the waiting.

It returns at the same pace. Back and forth, steady; making her bite down on the ball, wanting to cry out but unable to do so. Another soft chuckle, the woman obviously aware of the effects.

A soft kiss on the back on her neck, "I know, I know. You want it. But you'll have to wait, until I'm ready."

This takes longer than she thought she could ever bear. Her body shaking, inhuman noises emitting from her stuffed mouth and a small rivet of wetness oozing down her inner thing.

Then the rush starts, fingers digging into the soft flesh of her shoulders. She's held and fucked. Fucked hard, fast and deep. Both of them grunting with the effort.

And while she thought the slow penetration that didn't permit orgasm was agony, she now knows that this fucking is in many ways worse (better). Taken hard, she would not be erect if not for the table or chair or counter under her. And she still didn't relent, only a brief pause to apply more lube.

(to be continued...)