Unshaded Windows

Story Info
Viciously, angrily, victorious in your pursuit...
804 words
3.73
20k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come home late almost every night, tired from working all day on my feet. I close and lock the door, take off all my clothes as I walk into the bedroom and take a nice hot shower. Tonight is no different. I jump into bed with my hair soaked, not caring about the pillow's condition in the morning. I leave the bedroom window open to let the steam from the bathroom out. The cool sheets lull me fast asleep.

You wait about an hour before taking off the screen of my window, quietly crawling in, sneakers silent on carpeted floors. You lick your lips in anticipation, having seen through predatory eyes in unshaded windows what lies beneath.

You lift up a corner and gently peel the soft sheet off my skin, letting it fall in a heap on the floor beside the bed. You drag a finger gently up my thigh, as light as a feather. I lay unmoving. You walk around to the side of me and thumb a nipple, intrigued. Again, nothing. You undress while watching my breasts move up and down with my breathing, mesmerized.

Without leaning on the bed, you softly flick my nipple with the tip of your tongue and then wait, watching. You flick again, glancing at my face. My breathing pauses. This encourages you. You capture the now rigid nub in your mouth and suck, flicking the tip with your tongue, back and forth, back and forth.

My breathing quickens. You lean on the bed and switch your attention to the other nipple, eliciting a gasp from my lips. I stir and awaken as I breathe a moan, raising my hand to entwine my fingers in the hair of the man who gives me such pleasure.

I blink, confused. I try to push you away, suddenly terrified. You reach up with a hand and cover my mouth closed while the other invades the moist opening between my legs. I try to sit up and the once tender mouth caressing my breasts bites down viciously.

I scream through your fingers and you grind your palm into my cunt, your tongue gently licking and kissing at the tender bitten flesh. You blow softly on my skin as you slip your fingers in the folds of my wetness, your motions persistent and unyielding. I try to cross my legs and you grab a hold of my other nipple with your teeth, as if to warn me.

I shudder and reluctantly part my thighs, squirming pitifully underneath your strong grasp. You finally push in me with two fingers, fucking me deep, thumb pressed hard against my clit. You finger-fuck me so hard my tits shake, my back arches. I squeeze the bed sheets on each side of me and part my lips. I lick your finger from wanting to suck on something so badly, I simply cannot contain myself anymore.

This brings a smile to your lips. You stuff one finger, then two in my mouth, feeling the warmth. You push it deep to test my gag reflex and find none. How whorish of me. You suddenly straighten and take a step back, leaving me dazed on the bed and smeared in my own juices. I whimper and blink at you.

I sit up and scoot closer to you, confused. You stand there, motionless. I inch closer to you, slowly, uncertain of what to do. I drop to my knees and open my mouth, peering up at you.. Waiting. You growl and grab me by the hair, forcing me down onto your cock. You pump a few times and pull me off to slap my cheek and smear the drool on my face.

When you grow tired of my mouth, you throw me face-first onto the bed, holding me by the hair to keep my ass high in the air with my legs tightly closed. You smear some of my pussy juices onto my asshole, making me shudder. You start by softly tapping the flesh of my pussy with a closed palm, slowly increasing in intensity. The pressure begins to mount in my belly and I find myself spreading my legs, pushing my clit further out, moaning louder until I'm gasping for air. You stuff two fingers inside me and feel the throes of my imminent release pulsing within the walls of my cunt.

It's then that you fuck me, viciously, angrily, victorious in your pursuit. The wet sound of skin against skin is loud in the air, and I can't help but scream my pleasure as I explode in a loud shuddering orgasm. My spasms pull your own frenzied release from you, and we still, breathing heavily, content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whether you enjoyed my story or not, please take a moment and vote!

I'd greatly appreciate feedback.

Thank you! <3