Unspecial Night

Story Info
She didn't know the night was going to be anything different.
1.1k words
4.4
36.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,585 Followers

Janie cursed as she swerved, the car veering around the idiot who decided to suddenly stop for no reason. Ok, well probably reason in his eyes... about 50 yards ahead there was a red light. Apparently that meant that he had to slow down to 15 miles an hour NOW. She hated the idiot "Defensive" drivers who were actually more of a threat than the speed demons.

It hadn't been a great day. Her neck hurt, her feet were sore, and she'd only made $20 after tip-out. The damn restaurant was practically eating her soul... and now she was going home to the apartment that she shared with her boyfriend. Jack would probably be sitting in front of the TV watching cartoons when she got there... Family Guy no doubt. She just wished that she'd actually been able to spend the evening with him... at least he was usually working too. It always made her a little bitter when she was working late and he wasn't. They didn't work at the same restaurant, but they usually tried to keep the same hours.

Gathering up her apron and the bag with her clothes from the day in it, she managed to get out of the car without falling over, and began the long trek up to their apartment. Why did they have to be in the building the furthest away from the street? Cruel gods of irony were laughing at her right now... on her feet all day and now so close to home but having to walk to get there.

Fumbling with the key she opened the door. It didn't occur to her that she probably could have knocked and Jack would have come until she was inside.

With a groan she dropped her apron and bag to the floor, and then frowned as she looked around. The TV was off, the apartment was clean... but empty. Where the hell was Jack?

"Jack?" she called, stepping forward.

"In here," he called back, and she headed for the bedroom. Probably playing on the computer... but she would at least kiss him hello before collapsing on the bed.

Instead she walked into the room and gasped, the entire room was lit with candles and he had incense burning... and was laying on a bed covered in rose petals, trying his very best to look seductive.

Janie couldn't help but laugh, he looked so proud of himself and it was so cute, "And what is this?"

"This is just for you." He smiled and pulled her onto the bed on top of him.

Janie giggled as he kissed her, kissing him back but then pushing him off of her and teasing, "And just what makes you think that you are automatically going to get some?"

"Because I'm going to massage you until you can't move from feeling so good if I have to." and he began deftly stripping her clothes off.

Never one to say no to a massage, Janie helped him until she was fully naked and lying face down on rose petals. They smelled heavenly... she was already more relaxed than she'd been all day! His hands began to caress her back and she sighed with relief, his fingers found the worst tension spots and smoothed them away lovingly.

"What gave you this idea?" she asked sleepily.

Jack shrugged, "I was just bored and lonely waiting for you, so I decided to spend my time doing something special."

Janie giggled, "That's different..."

"I know," he said, "That's what made it such a great surprise!"

He massaged her back, hips, ass and legs before turning her over and beginning to work up her body. As his hands traveled up her sore thighs, she began to sigh a little, the massage turning increasingly erotic. However, instead of going straight for the apex, Jack bypassed it, trailing his fingers lightly over her groin and stomach. Cupping her breasts, he massaged and squeezed them gently, knowing how much it turned her on. Then his lips moved down to her nipple and he massaged the tender bud to hardness as his hands continued to caress her body.

Janie moaned with arousal, writhing underneath him a little. She reached up to touch him as well, her fingers trailing along his back.

As his lips moved away from her nipple and up her neck, traveling towards her mouth, he asked, "Who says that romance dies in long relationships?"

"Who indeed?" Janie murmured as he kissed her, deeply and passionately. They hadn't kissed that way in quite awhile actually... usually it was just normal hello and goodbye kisses, cuddling... she felt passion rekindling. Although Janie always looked forward to seeing Jack at the end of her night, it was just because she loved him. Not because she ever expected anything like this.

As he kissed her deeply again, he shifted slightly, his dick lining up with her wet pussy. It nudged against her wetness, trying to find its way. Lifting her hips, Janie gasped into Jack's mouth as he began to enter her...

His hand caressing her breast he began to cover her neck and shoulders with kisses, always returning to her lips as he worked his way deeper and deeper into her body. Janie moaned, one arm around his neck, the other clutching at his back as he began to gently make love to her. Not the quick and easy sex that they'd both become accustomed to, but the deep gentle movements of passion and love... a kind of connection that made her feel like she was everything.

Moving in unison, their bodies totally in harmony, their pace quickened but stayed loving. Jack pushed himself up onto his forearms so that he could look into Janie's eyes as he made love to her. Usually she hated being breathed on, but tonight everything was perfect, everything was special and she held his face in her hands as they gazed intently at each other. Then she pulled him down for another kiss.

Their fires burned slowly, sparking but not spreading too quickly... passion mounted as their moans became deeper, bodies twining.

Jack pressed himself against her in the way that she loved, his groin moving and grinding against her body. Janie cried out with release, her fingers clutching at him, and as he felt her body tense with orgasm beneath him, Jack allowed himself to let go and thrust into her, wanting to hold her and take her as she climaxed. With a gasp, he held her tightly, pressing their groins together as he came, filling her as they writhed together in mutual ecstacy.

Breathing slowed, limbs relaxed, and Janie blinked away a tear brought on by the intensity of their union.

"I love you," Jack whispered in her ear, his fingers combing lovingly through her hair.

"I love you too," she whispered, holding him close with her arms. She wanted to feel him with her... hold him all night.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,585 Followers