Unspoken Exchanges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackRace
JackRace
70 Followers

Before I could speak Corinne was climbing on top of me, one hand grasping my hard cock as she eased it between her thighs and into her warm wet sex.

I opened my eyes to see her riding me hard, her breasts rocking back and forth, her eyes now tight shut, her head arching back in ecstasy.

'Oh Fuck!' she groaned, thrusting herself hard back and forth.

Her taught body arched back above me, the sunlight streamed in through the bedroom window, lighting the tight skin stretched over her fine muscular definition.

Loosing my senses in this incredibly febrile eroticism I reach around her, eager to feel the cheeks of her tight ass, trying to locate her rosebud with probing fingers.

But then I felt myself begin to come, my load swirling around my balls like a roller coaster, the base of my shaft thickening like the bole of an oak tree.

'Jesus I'm coming, Oh fuck! I exclaimed out loud, feeling her pussy begin to tighten round me.

'Pound - rhythm - tide - coming in - surf - spume - spray', I'm imagining pounding her ass rhythmically, waves of pleasure washing over me, pulses of hot semen ejaculating in her beautiful butt, my spume, spraying her, white and frothy.

Too much! Unstoppable, I'm climaxing.

Then we came in unison, both pulsing and squirming in heightened sexual pleasure.

Corinne gasped as she felt the first hot strings of my cum gush into her tight pussy.

Then she stiffened, her nails pressing into my flesh, gasping as her body convulsed with delight, coming long and hard onto me.

Gradually the waves of pleasure subsided and she slumped forwards onto my chest, her lips eagerly seeking out my mouth.

Although I was spent, her body on mine and my hard cock still inside made me thrill with excitement.

So this was how adultery felt, it was exciting, erotic and forbidden.

In twenty two years of marriage I had remained faithful to my wife.

Yet in a few minutes of madness that loyalty, those promises, that trust, had been blown away.

Literally.

Involuntarily I glanced down at my watch, it was still only 9:30 am, yet despite only knowing this incredible woman for a little more than four hours I had already fucked her, she had sucked my cock.

I should have felt guilt, but all I could focus on was fucking her again - reliving those amazing moments.

I felt exulted, at the pinnacle of human feeling and emotion.

What the fuck had happened to me?

Corinne had happened to me!

Something or somethings in her had turned my head from the conventional straight and narrow path that I had ploughed for more then two decades.

Her athletic body, fierce competitiveness, that platinum-grey hair and ski-slope nose, her ability to take control, to be my equal, had hypnotised me.

She was the embodiment of my dream woman.

Only at that moment I knew she was the woman I should have made my life partner.

The realisation that Kate had been wholly the wrong woman for me hit me like a lightning bolt.

Corinne was the missing piece of the complex jigsaw that was me.

And I had fucked her: And she had fucked me.

Could I have fallen in love with this stranger so quickly, so easily?

Yes.

My mind returned to Kate, to how she too had instantly gelled with the stranger Adam, to how she and only had eyes for him throughout breakfast, to how they had gone off together for the day with hardly a nod to us, their partners.

Was it love I saw in her eyes too? Surely not, she was totally loyal to me?

Or was she?

Thinking of them together instantly made my blood run cold, then momentarily I filled with anger and jealousy at the thought of him screwing my Kate. I pictured Adam coming inside my wife, her groaning with pleasure at the touch of this new man.

But sanity kicked in, and thinking of my own disloyal behaviour, realised this was completely irrational.

For an unspoken minute or so we embraced and kissed, trying to extend the passion as long as we could.

But the irrational thoughts of Kate an Adam together made my body stiffen.

Corinne noticed the change in me immediately.

'What's wrong Jack?' she asked, 'Didn't you enjoy that?'

Pulling her beautiful body even closer to mine I hesitated to gather my thoughts before answering.

'Do you think Adam will make love to Kate?' I said eventually, 'They seemed to get it on as quickly as we did?'

'Adam has lost his libido!' she said firmly in reply, 'and you know her better than anyone, Do you think Kate would sleep with an impotent stranger?'

I slowly shook my head as I thought about the question.

For years I'd tried to get Kate to become more sexually adventurous, but I couldn't even persuade her to wear stockings and suspenders for me.

She never let me come in her, insisting I always wore a condom!

I dare not even say 'Fuck' without her going ballistic with me.

Vanilla. Absolutely vanilla.

And yet there had been that look on her face as she had sat close to Adam at breakfast, instant chemistry, instant attraction.

'No, you're right, I can't see her giving up to him,' Corinne said, 'At least not for a while! Adam is slow to come to the boil, I'm not certain he's got the balls to have it off with someone else?'

She released me and rolled onto her back, legs open her pert breasts and erect nipples facing skywards.

'He hasn't wanted me for months!'

'Then he's a fool and deserves to lose you!' I said rolling onto my back, cock still hard and pulsing.

I bent my head forward to look at it, my cock-head was shiny with hers and my cum, blue veins stood out along the shaft and it felt amazing, tingling with pleasure as if it were radioactive, begging for more.

Which it was.

I knew as soon as I had recovered it would be coming deep inside Corinne's smoothly shaved and tight pussy again.

Yet in that same moment I knew that Kate would give in to Adam, that our marriage as such as it was, couldn't withstand such temptation. We had both found new people.

By the end of the day Kate too would feel Adam's hot strings of cum inside her.

Corinne abruptly cut into my reverie when she reached out and began gently stroking my cock-head with her nails.

I shuddered with pleasure.

'I love your cut prick Jack, I always wanted Adam to get his done but he couldn't face the operation.'

I glanced down at my throbbing cock, feeling proud of it for the first time in my life.

Perhaps it was a beautiful prick?

Then she sat up, straddled me and began to fuck me again.

'Then he doesn't deserve you Corinne,' I said dreamily, cradling her firm breasts in both hands and gently rubbing her hard nipples with my thumbs.

CHAPTER 3.

When we arrived back at the hotel after our day together scaling two of the higher Peaks in the Snowdonia National Park it was already 6:20pm.

It had been a great day.

Corinne was incredibly competitive: in any given situation she had to lead at any cost.

So, for most of the time I was behind her, but I didn't mind as it gave me opportunity to admire her figure, tight ass and long tanned legs.

Hardly a punishment.

All too soon our walk was over and there we were driving back to the hotel.

Back to reality.

Back to our dreary partners.

Kate and I usually ate dinner around 7pm, but after a day like this, who knew what would happen?

I parked next to Adam's estate car and began to unload both our rucksacks and dusty boots.

While I did that Corrine grabbed her own keys, placed one hand quickly on the engine bonnet then unlocked their car.

Instead of reaching into the front seats she opened the rear passenger doors and scrambled in.

At the time I took little notice of what she was doing as I had to throw on my own rucksack, lock my doors, carry Corinne's rucksack and two pairs of walking boots.

I waited patiently while she searched the rear seats and floor with the thoroughness of a forensic scientist. Then, giving another of her signature whoops she stepped out backwards, a look of triumph on her face.

Without showing me what she'd found, she thrust whatever it was quickly into the pocket of her shorts.

Turning to take her rucksack from me, she beamed with contentment and gave me a knowing wink.

As we made our way across the car park she suddenly stopped, looking up at the windows to our adjacent bedrooms. I wasn't on her wavelength and couldn't grasp what she had seen.

Reaching around to her pack she retrieved her smartphone from a zipped pocket in the cover and thumbed in a number.

'Hi Adam,' she said after a while waiting for her call to be answered, 'We're on the car park unloading our kit, we'll be with you in a couple of minutes. I'm starving!'

Ringing off and pocketing her phone in her shorts she turned to me with a triumphant smile.

'What's the bet you find Kate in the shower?' she said, her eyes wide open expecting some response from me.

Still not understanding I just shrugged my shoulders, feeling a bit dumb, 'So?' I said.

'You can be slow sometimes Jack,' she said slinging her rucksack on her back and taking her boots from me.

She was evidently delighted at my naivety.

'Look,' she said, pulling something from her pocket and holding it in a tight fist so I couldn't make out what it was.

Still grinning she said, 'In the back of Adam's car, down the back of the seats!' Then slowly revealed what she had in her hands, she showed me a pair of nickers and a small earring.

'I don't understand...' I said but she cut me off mid word, 'They're not mine!' she exclaimed, 'Don't you even recognise your own wife's nickers and earring!'

'You mean...'

'Yes they have!'

'Jesus!'

'You felt the engine cover of Adam's Volvo, was it warm or cold?' I said.

'Cold, they've been back at the hotel for hours!'

I thought for a moment, then reality finally caught up with me, ' What was it you saw in the hotel windows that made you call Adam?'

Our bedroom curtains were drawn but yours were open, they must have been at it again as I called. And after we rang off I saw both faces briefly looking out from the same window!'

'I could smell his semen and her perfume all over the back seat of the car,' she said, 'There were even strands of her hair in the upholstery. They've had it away in the back of the Volvo!'

'Fucking hell!' I said, Kate and Adam?'

'Don't you dare get all high and mighty with her Jack, remember this morning?'

'But this is Kate we're talking about, my Kate, who's never looked at another man!'

'And my Adam, too taken up in his work to come to bed with me! But this stuff happens Jack. What we've got to decide is what we do now?'

'What we do now!' I repeated suddenly, then turned to go into the hotel.

'Wait Jack,' said Corinne, 'Calm down, stop and think about it, and leave it to me, let me do the talking - please?'

She stepped forward and kissed me gently on the cheek.

'I'll fix everything, it's going to work out fine, just you wait and see!' she whispered.

I paused, my heart pulsing, ready to storm Adam's room and beat the living shit out of him for fucking my wife.

'Would you like to spend every night of your holiday sleeping with me?' she added.

'Of course...' I mumbled, 'But what about Kate and Adam?'

'If I've read all the signs right, I'm sure they won't mind doing the same?' she said with another of her knowing smiles.

By then we were inside the hotel and heading for the stairs and our third floor rooms.

'So it's agreed then.' Corinne said looking into my eyes, 'You go to your room, act as normal and say nothing of this. I'll talk with Kate after dinner and we'll take it from there?'

She paused on the stairs to read my face.

'Can you do that Jack? Without letting your jealousy spoil everything?'

I nodded, 'I'll try,' I said, 'but it won't be easy!'

By then we had reached the third floor and were walking down the corridor towards our rooms.

CHAPTER 4.

As I let myself into our room I could hear Kate in the shower, just as Corinne had predicted.

'Hi love!' I called out aloud, trying my best to sound as natural as I could, 'Did you and Adam have a good day at the gardens?'

'It was wonderful,' she called back over the noise from the shower, 'He's a really nice guy, and he knows so much about gardening, he's taught me a lot of new stuff today.'

I bet he did - the bastard!

Dumping my pack and boots in the corner of the room, I immediately began methodically searching for any other tangible evidence of her infidelity.

Behind one of the easy chairs beside the window I found a large plastic carrier bag bearing the classy gold and green livery of a top brand shop with an address in Chester, some 50 miles away.

Careful not to disturb the contents I was momentarily stunned to find she had bought two suspender belts, several pairs of black nylon stocking, two pairs which had seams, two black lacy bra's and two pairs of matching stiletto high heels.

What I had seen temporarily blew my mind and I slumped into the easy chair to gather my thoughts.

Kate didn't do stockings! The fuck she didn't!

'And what about you and Corinne, did you two enjoy your day hiking the peaks of mighty Snowdonia National Park?' Kate called back from the bathroom.

'Yeah,' I called back, ' She's good fun to be with, but she's a bit too competitive sometimes.'

I could hear Kate begin to hum happily to herself as she washed the smell of Adam and sex off her body.

Looking across to the bed I saw that Kate had discarded her clothes casually before getting into the shower.

I stood up, quickly walked across and began rummaging through the pile.

Her tights, bra skirt, belt and blouse were all there, but no panties.

And on the dressing table were her pearl necklace and only one earring.

Corinne was right again.

My mind went into overdrive, filling with images of them together on the back seat of his Volvo. Kate pushed hard back into one side of the seats, legs open, one resting on the top of the passenger seat, the other hooked over the back of the rear seats.

I pictured them feverishly fumbling to undress each other, her panties dropping unseen down the side of the seat, an earring coming loose as Adam entered her to sighs of ecstasy and passion.

I saw her hair pressed hard against the upholstery, several strands pulling out as Adam came, strings of his hot semen spurting and pulsing into her. The first time in her life she'd experienced the excitement of cum erupting directly inside her sex.

Then her shrieking with joy as she too orgasmed, her eyes closed and their bodies convulsing with passion.

Then I pictured them driving back to the hotel as fast as they dared, followed by two hours of sex in the same bed that Corinne and I had consummated twice earlier that morning.

Sometime in between their couplings they had driven into Chester and together carefully chose her new erotic lingerie. He must have stood with her as she browsed the underwear department, posing as her husband, and almost certainly choosing erotic stuff that turned him on.

None of it was for my benefit, obviously. And they must be planning to sleep together again, several times.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Kate walked out, white towel holding her hair in a turban, her body wrapped in one of the large hotel bath towels.

She looked radiantly happy.

She looked years younger?

She looked like she did when we were first married.

'We put dinner back to 7:30 in your absence,' she said, 'that okay with you?'

'Sure,' I said, slipping off my shorts and 'T' shirt, 'That gives me a bit longer to get ready, good thinking Kate.'

Then I walked into the shower, hoping to wash off all traces of Corinne from my hair and skin.

CHAPTER 5.

Fifteen minutes later another surprise awaited me as I walked out of the shower, a towel wrapped around my hips.

Kate was seated at her dressing table adding the finishing touches to her hair, but this time she had crafted it into an elegant up-do, with sexy bangs coiling down in front of her ears.

It was the first time I'd seen her elegant bare neck and I instantly found it very attractive. It took at least ten years off her appearance.

However it was not so much the alluring hairdo that stunned me.

She was wearing black lace panties over a six strap suspender belt clipped to sheer black seamed stockings with pink tops.

To complete the effect she had on a black strapless bra which showed the tantalizing tops of both nipples.

The effect was as if I'd been given an infusion of fast-acting viagra, blood began to rush into my genitals.

She looked so beautiful, so incredibly sexy, so desirable. And I wanted her.

'You looked stunning!' I said without thinking, 'So beautiful!'

'Thank you kind sir,' she said smiling at me through her mirror, 'Now you hurry up and get your dinner jacket on or we'll be late joining Corinne and Adam.'

As I dressed I continued to watch my wife complete her makeup and slip on a new electric blue halter neck dress with plunging back, and the new stiletto heels I had seen in the store bag.

The strapless bra lifted her breasts into perfect globes that protruded from the top of her dress.

As I stared at this vision of sensuality and desire, I felt my prick stiffen and grow until it was hard in my pants.

Of course Kate noticed, looking pleased with herself, as if confirming she had achieved the effect she desired.

Feeling as if the moment required her to say something by way of explanation, 'I suddenly felt like a change,' she said, 'So I persuaded Adam to drive me into Chester to buy some new things. I spent quite a lot of money on this new appearance, and judging from your reaction,' she again glanced down at my bulging prick, 'I think it's worked?'

Finally, just as I had finished tying my bow tie and slipping on my black dinner jacket she finished her makeup by carefully brushing on wet-look gloss over her lipstick.

She stood up, giving me a twirl, 'Will I do?' she asked,evidently enjoying my jaw-dropping look.

'I've never seen you look so sexy and desirable Kate, have we got time far a quick...?' I said, glancing at the bed.

'I've spent too long already getting myself ready Jack' she said, looking like the cat that got the cream, 'But you can kiss my cheek?'

She turned her cheek towards me and I stepped forward quickly to kiss it. Close up she looked and smelled amazing. I could have wept at her transformation, regardless of what, or whom, had inspired it.

We reached the dining room a little after 7:30pm. Adam and Corinne were already seated at our table which had been set for the four of us.

Adam stood up as soon as he spotted us, he looked strikingly handsome in his white tuxedo and purple bow tie. He greeted Kate with a kiss on the cheek before helping her into her seat.

He didn't look impotent.

Sitting opposite, Corinne looked like a model from the front page of a quality fashion magazine.

Glancing around the room I saw others turning to look at our table, probably wondering if our group were actors from a tv soap, or just wealthy?

While there was little doubt that both Kate and I looked attractive, next to us Corinne and Adam looked like golden children gifted all the glittering prizes that humans can inherit, beauty, wealth, education and charm.

Corinne had chosen to wear red and black, the colours of the powerful, the colours of the confident, the colours of those wanting to be noticed.

And noticed she certainly was.

The scarlet dress, cut four inches above the knee, clung to her body as if it had been heat shrunk onto her.

My eyes were instantly drawn to her black silk stockings and glossy scarlet stilettos, as if ready to be photographed for a lingerie advert.

Her legs stretched long and sexy, eventually disappearing under the short hem of her designer dress.

JackRace
JackRace
70 Followers