Unspoken Exchanges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air was thick with the bodily smells of semen and sweat as they mixed with that heavenly perfume.

Kate had slumped forwards, her body now draped over Adam. She was wiping the semen from her mouth with the back of her hand and spreading it onto his chest.

I slowly withdrew my still rampant cock from her wet sex, strings of cum hanging down like strange cobwebs. Taking my hands from her hips I took a step back from the bed, allowing Kate to half roll onto the bed before she too stood up.

Corinne, arched her back away from Adam's face, allowing him to breath properly for the first time in several minutes.

As Corinne eased her body away from Adam he was able to roll off the bed an stand up, his huge cock still hard as a rock, his incredibly beautiful body lit by the orange glow of the sunset.

As if pulled by some unseen magnetic attraction Kate moved to embrace him, planting lustful kisses on his lips.

Then Corinne was again by my side, her arms entwined around my waist, her silver grey hair against my shoulder.

I wondered who would speak first, but there were only unspoken exchanges between us.

Then Adam took the initiative and guided Kate back to the bed, placing her on her back, her legs apart. Then he mounted her, fumbled getting his incredible cock between her legs, then he began slowly fucking her.

We just stood their watching.

Kate was kissing Adam passionately now, her stockinged legs wrapped high around his waist, and she purred with happiness.

Corinne whispered to me to quickly get dressed and for us to make our exit to her and Adam's bedroom.

As we dressed we both became fascinated watching Adam nail Kate, thrusting harder and harder, his balls slapping against her ass.

Kate was digging her nails into his back, spurring him on to take her harder.

We were just about to open the bedroom door to leave when Adam groaned aloud and his body shuddered with pleasure as he came hard into Kate.

His hands were now under her ass, his fingers entwined in her suspender belt as he pulled her body into him.

We paused, looking back as Kate shrieked with ecstasy as she orgasmed several times.

The last thing we saw when we looked back was Kate clinging tight around Adam's neck, smothering him with kisses while he remained hard and tight inside her, imprisoned by her legs still wrapped tightly around his waist.

And that was how we began the rest of our holiday.

We met up for breakfast and dinner every day as if nothing had changed.

But of course it had. We could never be the same again.

I think all four of us looked visibly younger and happier than we had been for years.

And every day we went our separate ways as couples.

On the last night of our stay we repeated our mixed doubles but this time we all slept and fucked together all night in the same bed.

But as you might have guessed it didn't, nor could it, end just like that.

We all returned to our respective homes and busy lives, but met up every month for a weekend of exciting sex together.

Adam and Kate are planning a long holiday away together during the school Summer break, while I will drive down to the south West to work and share precious moments together with Corinne.

Has it hurt our marriages?

Not hurt so much, but changed.

Kate has matured sexually and gained confidence beyond imagination. Recently she applied for the position of headmistress at an exclusive private school close to where we live, and was successful.

These days our sex life is just an extension of what she enjoys with Adam. She now wears sexy lingerie for me and will occasionally give head. But while I'm giving it to her hard, it is Corinne I think about.

More than once Kate has cried out Adam's name when she orgasmed.

Over the last couple of days Kate has been spending more and more time, texting and speaking on the phone to Adam.

I shouldn't be surprised if she tells me she's leaving to set up home with him soon.

As for me, well, I began painting nudes of Corinne and these have been selling well in various select art galleries around the country. The income from this lucrative work means I have to rely less upon my cartoon outlets.

I too call her several times every day and we regularly exchange photos of our work over smartphones.

I know she loves me and that we both want to live the rest of our lives together.

But will it ever happen?