Unspoken Words Ch. 01

Story Info
Angelo meets Chris.
2.3k words
4.52
14.6k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomXian
DomXian
24 Followers

Chapter 1: Meeting

~*~Side A~*~

Alright. Morning. The sun is nice outside and I'm already dressed up 20 minutes before I need to leave my house to go to school. I picked a clean blue v-neck shirt with my varsity jacket over it, pairing it with dark blue straight cut jeans and my favorite sneakers. Simple, but not bad. So I slung my bag over my shoulder and make my way downstairs for breakfast. Dad's probably already at work so I went up and kissed my mom on her cheek.

"Morning, mom", I signed then went to the fridge to get some orange juice.

"Good morning, Christian dear. You're up early. Something happening at school today?" replied my mom with her soft morning smile as she hands me a plate with bacon and eggs.

I held up my right hand and start signing to her, "Nothing really. Just woke up earlier than normal."

"I see. Well don't rush and take your time eating, alright? By the way, Coach called and said that there's a quick meeting after class." Mom said as I take two slices of toast, putting in the bacon and eggs then munching it down as a sandwich.

The thing about being mute is, speaking with your mouth full doesn't really apply to you. So while downing my food, I signaled to my mom, "Thanks, mom. I'm going with Ray and Nick to the mall. We'll go after the meeting. I'll be back before dinner."

"Sure, dear. Don't wander off too far. I heard that there has been some hold-up on the downtown gas station so you're only allowed to go the mall near your school, alright? If you're going to go anywhere else, text me first. Don't forget your phone, OK?" my mom says with her hands on her hips, waving the spatula around as the pan sizzles with more bacon and eggs for my younger brother who's still sleeping and probably going to be late again.

"OK, mom. Thanks for the food. Also, I think Jeff is still asleep." I signed as I pick up my plate with my left hand then leave it on the sink. "I'll go now. See you later! Love you, mom."

"Really that kid. I'll go upstairs to wake him up so lock the door behind you. Be careful on your way. Love you too, dear."

With that, I lock the front door then walk around the back through the kitchen, leaving from our backyard then out to the garage. Getting in my truck, I drove to school with my windows down, liking the gentle cold breeze of the morning.

~*~Side B~*~

To say that I'm nervous is an understatement. I'm shaking like a leaf during a storm and I couldn't eat my breakfast at all. My dad keeps reassuring me that I'll be alright but my anxiety keeps getting in the way of positive thinking. I woke up during dawn and couldn't fall asleep again so I've been awake more than 2 hours before school starts. It's too early but I'm glad I did because it took me at least half an hour before I could calm down enough to pick myself and take a warm shower. After almost an hour of pep talk with my parents and my sis driving me to the school, I was feeling a bit better. I was still scared out of my wits but at least I've stopped shaking and could breathe normally. I've still arrived at school 30 minutes earlier so I stayed in the car with my sis for a bit more.

Giving a deep sigh, I looked at Sandra. "Can I really do this? What if it's a repeat of what primary and middle school was like? What should I do if some big guy shoves me and I get beat up?"

"Sweetie, you can't say that it's going to happen when you haven't even gone inside. It can't be that bad alright? If anything happens, you can go to your teachers or call me. I'll keep my phone with me the whole day at work. Besides, no one should make fun with such a cute thing like you." Sandra said as she gave me a reassuring smile and caress on my cheek. She's 5 years older than me and currently under on-the-job-training in a pharmaceutical company. She's petite and about 4 inches smaller than me, but she's really confident, outgoing and head strong so no one ever belittled her. She always knows what to say to make me feel better and I've looked up to her for as long as I could remember.

I take a deep breath, looking at the school building in front of me.

"Alright, here goes." I muttered as I step out of the car and gave my sis a small smile.

When I got to the first step just right outside the building's entrance, I looked back at my sis and she gave me a thumbs-up and a big smile, a wave of her hand then maneuvers her way out of the parking lot.

"Better get this over with." I thought as I walk inside, following the directions to the faculty office. When I got there, I looked around and it seems like the school is still a bit empty, only seeing one or two people around. I knock on the door then let myself in and made my way to the nearest lady sitting on her desk.

"Uh... Good morning, Ma'am. I'm Angelo Sy. I'm starting today as a senior." I tried to say as clearly as I could. I didn't stutter, but I think I talked a bit too fast.

"Good morning, Angelo. I'm Mrs. Reese and I'll be your homeroom adviser. It's good that you're here early. I can give you a tour around then I'll lead you to your locker." she replied as she walks up to me then hands me a piece of paper that has my class schedules and locations.

"Um... Yes... Thank you... It's nice to meet you Mrs. Reese." She nods as she leads the way to my first classroom. She seems like a nice person, almost the same as my height. She doesn't seem that young or that old. Maybe she's in her early thirties and she has a kind smile.

"This is my classroom. It's for homeroom and English. Down the hall you'll have three more classes but the rest of the laboratory and practical classes you have are at the next building." She motions over the exit and I could see another entrance pass it.

"I understand. Thank you. Are there any requirements or rules I should keep myself in check about?"

"Well, they're mostly all covered in the student handbook given to you. But if you have questions any time, just find me in my classroom or the faculty office. By the way, we have school clubs and if you're interested, I'm the advisor for the school's writing and composition club as well as the campus pride." She winks at me and I stared at her for a while then gulped.

"Uhhh... Yeah... Thanks... I'm not really... Well..." I trailed off. I could barely think of a response. Wow. This teacher's sharp. I've known for a while now that I've been attracted to mostly guys, I haven't told anyone but it's still just the first day and a teacher already knows.

"Don't worry too much, Angelo. You're a pretty kid so I bet everyone will welcome you with open arms. Anyway, let's head over your locker, shall we?"

I nodded and followed her, still dumbfounded about our last conversation.

As we reach my locker, it's two turns away from my homeroom classroom, near the exit that leads outside a garden with a greenhouse. It looks so quiet and peaceful and I'm starting to like the place. At least now if I have any trouble finding a place to eat in the cafeteria, I could use this place as my base.

Mrs. Reese's voice broke me from my thoughts as she points at a locker door. "Locker 427, this will be yours for the year. So that's it. It's nice meeting you as well, Angelo. See you in homeroom."

I opened the locker with the combination written on my admission slip. Studying it, I started putting in my things in the lockers that I won't need until after lunch break. I was so into organizing that I didn't notice someone walk up beside me until I heard a locker rattling then opening. Startled, I almost panicked when I saw a tall built jock putting his things in the locker then close it. He barely noticed me until I dropped my books into a mess on the floor. Smooth moves, Angelo, so smooth. Quietly cursing myself in my mind.

The guy just stared at me and then smiled. Then starts picking up my books. He looks like he wants to ask me if I was alright, but he doesn't seem to know how. So as I collected my books from him, I relaxed a bit then gave a slight smile.

"T-Thank you." Now this isn't really the time to stutter, man. Don't show weakness and provoke such a huge guy.

His smile got bigger then he reaches inside his locker and took out a notepad then scribbles on it. I was slightly confused what that is about until he shows me the paper.

[Are you new here? I'm Chris. Sorry I can't talk. Are you alright?]

Oh. Uh. How do I respond to this... It took me a while until my mind processed it then I smiled at him again.

"I'm Angelo. I'm new here. I just transferred. I'm alright. You?"

He returns to writing then holds the paper up so I could read it.

[I'm alright too. I assume you're senior as well since your locker's here. Whose class are you in?]

"Oh... Well, Mrs. Reese's said that I'm in her class."

He nods then writes something down.

[Same class. Nice meeting you. Do you need a tour around? Class doesn't start for 10 more minutes.]

"It's alright. Thanks. Mrs. Reese's brought me around already so there's no need."

Chris seems to think for a bit while staring at me, then he suddenly grinned. Oh no. I didn't notice this before but this guy's so gorgeous.

[How about the garden? There's a rose garden behind the greenhouse. I can show you a trick on how to get in.]

Dumbly, I couldn't think of words at that moment so I just nodded and put the rest of my things inside my bag as I shut my locker. I wasn't scared as I would have expected when I meet some kind of jock. He makes me nervous, but not in a bad way. Even with how big the guy is, he seems really friendly, and that smile, it just tickles me in the inside.

He gestured for me to follow as he walks towards the garden, walking through the grass beside the greenhouse until we're right outside a metal padlocked gate.

"Is it alright for us to be here? Doesn't it mean that it's off limits if it's locked?"

He seemed to snicker for a bit then shows me his note.

[It's alright. No one's around at this time. Everyone arrives a minute before class starts. Besides, you'll know that it's worth the trouble when you see it.]

Unsure if I should trust him. I just sighed and said, "OK. But if we do get in trouble, I'm blaming you." grinning at him as if teasing him.

He winked then grinned at me. Oh my god. What is wrong with my chest!? My heart feels like it's going to leap out of it. And I couldn't believe that I'm talking to someone I just met so normally! I'm even joking with him! I don't even know if I should feel happy or scared!

While I was occupied with talking silently in my mind, I saw him getting on a small chair, reaching high up with his long biceps then slide his hand in and took something from the inside by the small window. He then jumped down and puts the chair back from where he got it then shows me a key then grinned mischievously. I rolled my eyes and anticipated what I'm going to see behind the gate. What I saw when we got in was more than I was expecting. There are hedges lined up that seem to be a maze, with roses wet with morning dew from the sky roof, the scent of roses gives off a calming effect, and I could hear a faint sound of birds chirping around.

"Wow." I stand there open-mouthed, taking in the beautiful view in front of me. I didn't notice Chris moving until he's right in front of me. I wasn't sure then but it felt romantic that I thought he was going to lean in and kiss me. Instead, he smiled then pats my head softly then hesitantly takes his hand away when I jumped as I hear the school bell ring.

"Uh... Thanks for bringing me here. It's amazing. But I think we should go to class now, wouldn't want to be late for my first day." My heart was pounding so loudly that I think it could be heard all over the school. I couldn't stop my face from burning into a blush and I couldn't look at Chris' face. Then suddenly, while I'm looking down my shoes, he takes my hand then pulls me out the rose garden, then as he was locking the gate again and putting back the key, I noticed that there's a note slipped in my palms.

[You're welcome and I hope we get to know each other more this year. Let's get to class.]

Awwwhhhh- That smiley is so adorable. Wait what. Oh. Wait. Class!

I looked up and see him in front of me, smiling as he walks towards the school entrance. I followed while sliding my hands inside the pockets of my jacket, forgetting that I slipped the note with it.

DomXian
DomXian
24 Followers