Unstuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!" Holly screamed as the front door was kicked open.

"There you are bitch!" came an all familiar voice.

"What do you want Hank?" she said as she reached behind her looking for a knife.

"You did this to him you whore," Hank said as he moved in closer to her.

"No Hank, he got stopped and caught with something I didn't even know about!" Holly shot back.

"Right, he's been dealing drugs for 8 years and you knew nothing," Hank said. "Bullshit."

"Wait, what? Oh right that's why I have been paying for everything since I've been with him," Holly shot back.

"So he's not very good at it, so what," Hank scowled. "I tried my best to teach him."

"He said one thing to me," Hank said as he moved closer, "If he went away, to take care of you."

"Oh how nice," Holly said, "I can take care of myself now."

"No dumb bitch," Hank said. "He meant something else."

"Oh...well maybe he didn't," Holly said nervously, "I mean you guys partied so much. Who knows. I mean I was there...oh you should know Hank."

"Oh yeah my dick knows," Hank said, "But you know what he meant dumbass."

"Oh but...now that your in charge don't you think you want to reconsider?" Holly asked.

"In charge yeah I am," Hank said, "In charge of doing you in."

"Oh come on Hank," Holly said with a smile. "You know what you really want here and you can have it."

"I just know what he told me to do," Hank said.

"Are you going to live your life or follow someone stupid enough to get caught, huh?" Holly said with a sultry smile, "See he's gone...so that makes me right here, lonely and available...and you know how good I can screw."

"Yeah I do," Hank laughed. "Quite a catcher too."

"Hey I'll make this good," Holly said as she put her hand on the front of his pants, "Afterall, I always and I mean always preferred your big cock over what he had."

"Really?" Hank smiled as he grabbed her breast.

"Every time he would poke me with his toothpick, I would be thinking about getting filled by you," Holly said as pressed against him.

"Heh he did have a needle dick didn't he," Hank laughed.

"You know," Holly smiled as she hugged him, "If he could go 30 seconds it was a good day."

"Ha!" Hank said, "You know that last time I had you..."

"Yes, I came so many times," Holly said and laughed, "Why do you think I sucked you after so well? All I can say is thanks for picking up the slack baby."

"So I got you now," Hank said.

"Had me...got me now...and whenever the hell you want," Holly said.

"How about now?" Hank said, "Gave me a hardon you know."

"Oh can we?" Holly smiled as she pushed him in front of her, "Go on...right behind you and your meat stick."

Holly watched as he passed her and started to walk away. She sneered at him from behind, and picked up the large frying pan from the stove. With a quick thrust she banged him on the back of the head. She grinned with satisfaction as he grunted and slammed forward right through the dining room table. Putting the bent pan back on the stove, she took the phone and dialed 911.

"I guess I'm not so stuck am I?" Holly said the unconscious form on the floor.

About the same time as the police arrived, so did Henry. She saw him waiting outside and trying to get officers to let him in. Holly gave her statement of a break in, and how she had subdued him. When they searched him they found 3 kinds of drugs on his person, and more in the car, along with a foreign made automatic rifle. After the dust settled a bit, she went outside to see Henry. He looked at her nervously, not knowing if she would accept him now. She knows now that he didn't plant any drugs on Pete or Hank, and he had informed someone.

"I'm glad you're ok," Henry said.

"I'm fine," Holly said as she hugged him.

"What are you going to do now?" Henry asked.

"I don't know," Holly whispered as she looked at him, "But I have such a mess inside."

"Just take your things and go...I um...I have a spare room," Henry said.

"You know I think I have to say yes...under the circumstances," Holly said.

"Good," Henry said, "But Holly what I said...I meant it. I know I am an old man. I am asking you to come to my house to keep you safe...nothing else."

"Henry I know and that's why I said yes so quickly," Holly said. "But I also know what else you said before."

"I meant it," Henry said.

"Even the dirty parts?" Holly smiled.

"Well," Henry started.

"I know you love me, and that's why we will take things one day at a time," Holly said.

"To make sure I really do," Henry smiled.

"Something like that," Holly said as she hugged him.

"Well let's get your things," Henry said.

"Later," Holly said. "It's way past your bed time."

"Well for some reason right now I feel 30 years younger," Henry smiled.

"Ha ha," Holly smiled, "Maybe we don't have to take it slow then."

"Ready when you are," Henry smiled.

12