Unsureness about Trousers

Story Info
Anne takes her trousers off on a train, and more.
6.2k words
4.43
88.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers

The girl who was unsure about her trousers

by Maximilian Cummings

"I like your trousers," her friend said admiringly looking at the tight grey cords hugging Anne's bottom below her short top.

"I don't," she replied. Anne was not pleased by yesterday's purchase. She did not think they looked right on her.

"Well, take them off then."

Anne stood up and did just that. The other occupants of the carriage were dumbstruck. Those facing away in their seats turned and craned their necks to look at this brown haired girl who was calmly revealing a sweet pair of white cotton panties. She sat down. They listened to the conversation.

"You're not wearing any trousers."

"I said I didn't like them."

"Lucky you like your panties then!" laughed her friend.

"They're alright I suppose," said Anne looking down, "do you like them?" They were white with a red trim.

"Mmm, suppose so. He certainly does!" She was looking at a young man who was sitting very near them and, like everyone else nearby he was starring at Anne.

"Do you think he likes them better than me?" Anne demanded.

The young man looked away in confusion.

"Perhaps he does—but I really don't think they would suit him." Anne's friend laughed. It was not really a kind laugh.

"You mean they suit him more than me?" Anne snapped. She was looking cross, "well, he'd better have them."

For a moment it looked like she was going to take her panties off.

"No, no, Anne. That would hardly be right on a train would it? He can't possibly try them on."

"Why not," demanded Anne, "all he's got to do is take his jeans and pants off. Perhaps his would suit me better." She looked wistfully at him.

The strange conversation did not seem to pall on the other travellers, their attention was held.

The first girl grinned and looked thoughtful, "I suppose you are right Anne, shall we ask him?"

"Please."

She looked straight at the young man, "Hallo, my friend Anne wants to see if her pants fit you. What's your name?"

"Andrew, Andy," he replied without hesitation as if he was obeying a command.

Anne had stood up again, giving the carriage another look at her legs but they were about to see much more. Her hands took hold of the sides of her white panties and began to roll them down her thighs. Those to one side of her watched as the crack of her white bottom lengthened, whilst those to the front of her, craning their necks in some cases, saw the material roll down to reveal a strip of brown curls that lengthened and narrowed as the panties were pulled downwards to a point where her thighs met. She rolled the panties on down her thighs and stepped out of them. Stepping forward, naked from the waist down, she handed them to Andy who took them with a very surprised expression on his face.

"Here you are, now you try them on."

"Yes, Andy, do," said Anne's friend.

Well, you can imagine the stunned silence of the carriage lasting for quite a few moments before a few earnest whispered conversations started up. The disapproval on the face of a middle-aged woman sitting not far away was a picture to see: though well balanced by the pleasurable grins from a couple of lads a bit further down who were standing to watch.

Andy stood and, to the amazement of the carriage, came out into the corridor and bent to take off his shoes. The eyes of the middle-aged woman widened as he pulled off his jeans revealing his blue striped boxers beneath his shirttails. But no sooner had he dropped his jeans on his seat than Andy pulled off the boxers and these joined the jeans.

The mouth of the middle-aged woman opened to a round 'O' of astonishment. There, poking out from his shirt, just where the button stopped, was his erect penis, its shiny head pointing right at her. Anne saw the erect penis, looked at her friend, and they both burst into gales of laughter.

Of course divorced from its sexual function the erect male appendage does look a funny sight, just standing there and rather in the way—but that was not just what had provoked mirth.

"How's he going to put that in my pants!" Anne giggled.

And she was quite right because, despite the disapproval of the woman, the stares of the carriage and the mirth of the girls Andy had picked up Anne's panties and was putting his legs into them. The thin cotton was pulled up his hairy thighs and over his hips. The panties didn't look too bad—after all white with a red trim is not completely unmanly—but nonetheless they just did not look right due to not simply a discreet bulge at the front but a prominent ridge rising right up the front of the panties and out over the top of the red trim of the panties as Andy's penis rose beyond the margin displaying, despite being a little obscured by his shirt hanging down, its purple head, its glans, squashed against Andy's stomach.

"It's certainly not going to stay in your pants like that—it needs to be brought down to size!" laughed Anne's friend, "how are you going to do that?"

Anne looked thoughtful, "cold water?" she suggested.

"Don't be silly, how are you going to carry that from the washbasin in the loo and, in any case, it would make your pants all wet. That wouldn't look right."

"No, I suppose not. Couldn't Andy push it to one side?"

"Dumbo, that wouldn't look right either."

"What should we do?"

"We, Anne? They're your panties. You are going to have to do something." She looked thoughtful. "I know, Anne, if you make him cum then his prick will go all soft and you will be able to see if they fit."

"Oh yes," Anne said brightly, "I'll wank him off."

"No dumbo, you'll get mess all over your panties, you don't want his mess all over them do you? You should blow him and swallow—then he won't make a mess."

"Oh no, I don't like doing that, I don't like boys cumming in my mouth."

"Yes you do, Anne, you've forgotten you like it very much."

"Silly me, I do, don't I!"

So before Andy had sat down Anne was across the gangway, pushing his shirt out of the way, pulling her panties down Andy's hips and freeing his penis. She gave a long lick right up it. The face of the middle-aged woman was a picture.

Andy blurted, "I really don't think..."

But then Anne slipped her lips over the head and he felt the warm wet embrace of her mouth.

"Oh!" He said, "oh!"

Anne began to bob her head up and down sliding the shaft between her lips, letting the wet friction work its magic. Her hand holding his balls, the shirt half hanging over her head.

Her friend watched with amusement, the carriage watched with fascination, the middle-aged woman stared in disbelief—how could such a thing be happening on an inter-city train? Whatever would happen next?

Well, it should have been pretty obvious to her what would happen next given Anne's enthusiastic work on Andy. He was going to come.

"Don't forget to swallow, Anne."

What Anne might have said in reply was not spoken or heard because it was obvious Anne was indeed swallowing and by Andy's red, still surprised, face and closed eyes, obvious he was coming in her mouth.

"Well that's better Anne, let's see, is it all gone?"

Anne pulled Andy's penis out of her mouth with a pop. It was still dribbling milky fluid.

"Careful Anne, keep licking."

And Anne did, her pink tongue just catching the drops of semen oozing from Andy's cock. This was too much, too much by far for the middle-aged woman, she had to say something and she said a lot,

"Never in all my born days have I seen such a thing, such a shocking display. Really you should be quite ashamed of yourself and, as for you young lady—she turned to Anne's friend—how dare you encourage her, encourage this, this disgusting display. You should be ashamed of yourself. I shall report you to the guard who will call the police and..."

Anne's friend looked at the women and smiled in a not too friendly way. "I think perhaps you should keep quiet. You didn't need to watch did you? I bet you liked seeing Andy's cock. I bet you'd have liked to see it spurt. I bet you'd have liked to suck it yourself, taste his cum, wouldn't you? Sorry, didn't catch that?"

The woman now seemed unable to say anything at all. She just made strange noises in her throat.

"Well, unless you tell me otherwise, I shall assume you really wanted to suck Andy yourself." The woman seemed to be trying to say something but no noise came out of her open mouth though she was going rather red in the face.

"Not a lot of use are you now, Andy?" She turned away from the woman and pointed at Andy's limp cock. "But it'll slip nicely into those panties. Tuck it away."

Andy did just as he was told and was soon dressed in Anne's panties and trousers.

"Right, Anne, I think that's all settled. You don't like your panties and trousers and Andy does. Now I suppose we'd better get you dressed again. We can't have you getting cold, can we?"

"It's not cold on the train."

"You do like your top don't you?"

"Oh yes."

"You don't want to take that off as well?"

"No, not with everyone looking." She gave a meaningful glance at the two lads still standing and grinning.

"Those boys would like you to take it off, wouldn't you boys?"

And they answered honestly.

"Why would you want to do that? She won't look much different from you, Anne really is rather flat chested."

Anne pouted and looked a bit upset. "That's unkind—just 'cos you've got big boobs doesn't mean you can tease me like that."

"She doesn't look that small to me," said one of the lads gallantly in her defence.

Anne's friend got up and sat nearer to him, "if Anne took her top off, what would you take off in exchange?" She smiled.

The two lads looked at each other, "Our shirts," said one.

She laughed, "Probably a fair exchange—I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Anne take your bra off and show them how small the cups are."

Anne seemed quite prepared to do just as her friend told her. Without any hesitation she reached inside her top and undid her bra. She slipped it out from under her top and handed it to her friend leaving her chest still covered by her top.

"Here you are boys, see just as I told you." She handed it to the boys. "Go on, feel it."

It was warm. They handed it the one to the other feeling it, knowing what it had recently contained.

"See the cups aren't big enough for your hands. Let's see you without your shirts."

The lads unbuttoned their shirts. One was a bit on the pudgy side; more exercise and fewer chips might have been a good idea. Anne's friend looked at him, "Go on," she giggled, "you with the man-breasts - try it on."

He went bright red and didn't look too pleased by the remark but still attempted to put it on. Perhaps he'd already fumbled trying to get one off a girl but his attempts to do up the bra-strap at his back were humorous. The watching passengers were in stitches—apart from the middle-aged woman—which added to his embarrassment. He had to be helped.

"Poor Anne hasn't got her bra on now. I know boys, why don't you, pretend to be her bra. Come on Anne, you sit down with those boys either side of you. Now put one hand each up her top and cup, yes each cup a hand over a breast. There you are, an instant bra—a padded one." She looked at her friend, " Anne, I think that gives you a much better, if a bit knuckly, bust."

Anne pouted.

The boys were looking astounded. They each had one of Anne's breasts in hand—not something they had been at all expecting when they had started their journey and really she wasn't as flat as her friend had suggested. Anne looked a bit uncomfortable.

"They are stretching my top out of shape."

"Well take it off then!"

So Anne did and sat there slim, pretty and naked apart from having a boy either side of her with a hand protecting her modesty—at least so far as her chest was concerned.

The middle-aged woman looked even crosser, if that was possible, but she said nothing. She thumped the table as if to attract attention. She was shaking her head furiously. Anne's friend turned to her, "My, you are getting desperate for a cock. I am surprised at you, and in a public place as well. Now let me see. These two boys are looking after poor Anne's breasts so they are a bit busy, now I don't like to think of you left out so who can we get to help you?"

Her eyes fell on a black man who had been pretending to be engrossed in his book although it was some time since he had turned a page. He was a tall, well-dressed and wearing gold-rimmed spectacles.

"Hallo," she said, "what's your name?"

He looked unhappy to be asked. "Robert."

She leant close to him and half whispered conspiratorially, "Have you been enjoying seeing my friend Anne half naked—has it got you hard? Go on, you can tell me. It'll be our secret"

Robert looked from side to side a bit panicky, "Yes very much. Yes I... I do have an erection."

"Oh good, just what we need, let's see. Quick, quick trousers off." She giggled, clearly enjoying herself.

Robert seemed actually to hurry to comply looking both confused and horrified.

"Well, well," said Anne's friend with another giggle pointing, "that's not stereotypical, there's a blow for diversity. Not the black man with the huge cock are we? No, no, rather the reverse. Good for you!" She clapped her hands.

Robert looked even more embarrassed than before but it was true. He was not very well endowed. The exposure was cooling his arousal. He was rapidly losing his erection.

"Anne, Anne there's a ruler in my handbag. Go and get it would you. Oh, and your bra had better come with you." She watched, an amused smile on her face, as Anne, her too attendants holding onto her breasts, got up and came with some difficulty along the aisle.

Anne fumbled in the handbag and pulled out a 15cm ruler.

"Well done Anne, you found it. Could you measure Robert's cock here? This lady wants to know how long it is when really hard and erect, don't you dear, I think she wants to suck it but I may be wrong."

The middle-aged woman was still trying to say something, or several things, and shaking her head violently.

"I can't measure it," said Anne, "it's gone all floppy. What shall I do?"

Her friend looked exasperated. "Really, Anne, surely it's obvious - you will need to make it stiff again."

"How should I do that?"

"Anne, do I have to explain everything? Can't you work things out yourself? You are a naughty girl." She looked at the two lads, "Do you think she should be spanked?"

Their faces were a picture. It was as if they had just won the lottery. One said "yes" the other said "please." The latter was rather making the assumption as to who might do the spanking.

"I don't want to be spanked, again," said Anne.

"It's not about what you want, Anne, it's about what you deserve. Now I really don't mind how you make him hard. Suck him, wank him, rub your little furry snatch up and down his prick or open your legs and tease him with your pink bits. I don't mind. Anne you are a big enough girl to know what to do." She looked quite cross.

Anne chose to use her hand. It didn't take much rubbing to bring Robert to a stand again. The boys were obviously slightly uncomfortable to be standing either side of Anne as she applied herself to Robert but they continued to hold onto her breasts. Anne bent to apply the ruler, "It's 12.5cm," she said standing upright again.

"That's about five inches in your language," said Anne's friend to the middle-aged woman, "not very thick either but I haven't a flexible measure to do you a diameter. Nice dome though, don't you think, shiny and such a pretty colour? I've a top in just the same shade. But could you wait, please, to try it? Anne needs to be spanked first. Don't worry, dear, there is no chance of me forgetting you. I'll come back to you." She smiled sweetly at the woman and turned to look at the two lads. "Now which of you volunteered? It was you wasn't it? You need to put my friend Anne across your lap and spank her hard. Yes hard, a little tickling won't do—much as I know you'd like to tickle her. She does squeal when she's spanked and we don't want to disturb anyone. She needs something to keep her quiet. Now what would do that? I know, she needs something in her mouth and I'm sure your friend has just the thing. Go on show me."

The lad who had been given the chance to spank Anne was looking rather pleased with himself and was surprised to see his friend almost immediately pull down his fly one handed and draw out his penis.

"Yes just the thing. Now you two boys, you'll have to stop pretending to be a bra and sit down next to each other and, Anne, you lie across this boy's lap so your mouth is just hovering over his friend's cock."

And she did, despite the sudden exposure of her breasts to the carriage. Both boys eyes darted to her breasts, as did everyone else's but the interest quickly switched as Anne laid down across the two boys, her little round bottom in the air ready for a firm hand. The volunteer seemed quite stunned to have a pretty bottom upturned in his lap—to say nothing of the pressure of her pubis pushing down on his cock. The other boy just stared at the back of the naked girl's head as if his own head was stuck—perhaps he could feel her breath on the exposed head of his cock.

"Now Anne. You know you've been naughty. Our friend is going to paddle your bottom."

She wriggled. "I don't want to be spanked. I don't like it—it hurts."

"Of course it hurts—it's a punishment silly!"

"Not many slaps."

"Well that's up to you Anne. How about 'til you've sucked our friend here dry. It gives a clear end to your punishment."

"No please, that could take too long."

"Well that is up to you Anne isn't it. You'll just have to do your best. The sooner you start the better, I should think."

The surprised, eyes wide open look of the boy was a much clearer indication than the depression of Anne's head that she had indeed taken her friend's advice and was now trying to bring the boy off as fast as possible.

Anne's friend slapped Anne's rump. "Better get started."

The other boy didn't need much urging. His first few slaps left a red mark. He rubbed the mark, his fingers stroking the smooth skin with the tiny down-like little hairs showing across it. His thumb ventured into the crack of her bottom.

"I said slap, not fondle," said a cross voice, "or I'll have you over Anne's knee and your friend's cock stuffed in your mouth. It makes no difference to me." Her smile was cold, perhaps a little cruel.

He began slapping in earnest, rhythmically, first one cheek then the other. Anne's head kept up its bobbing movement.

The middle-aged woman stared, eyes darting from side to side, as if trying to see a way of escape; occasionally they fell on Robert's cock and stopped moving for a moment. Since Anne's punishment had started there had been no wilting, it had stayed stiff and firm. He made no effort to pull his trousers back up. He was staring at Anne.

Luckily for Anne, either the boy was over-excited or she was very good at fellatio because not much time passed before Anne's head came up with a cry, "Stop, stop he's come."

"You shouldn't speak with your mouth full. Let me see. Have you sucked him empty as I said?"

She leant over to look at the boy's cock, all wet with Anne's saliva. Creamy semen appeared, oozing from the end.

"Not exactly sucked dry is he, Anne?"

Anne was back down on him in a trice, cheeks hollowing.

The other boy's hand descended again.

"Did I say you should do that?" demanded Anne's friend. "I think not. Well you can't say I didn't warn you. So Anne will have to punish you after all. Still, you don't want to suck your friend's cock do you, not a lot of point?"

"No, of course not—I'm not gay." he said indignantly shocked to find the sudden reversal in his fortunes.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers
12